Male HQ

Being Bottom

Guest BottomFirst

Guest BottomFirst

Lots of fake guest posts here. This isn’t one of them. Taking time to create an actual account just doesn’t seem convenient, hence this anonymous guest post. What I’m about to share is factual and if I find the courage will become reality.

For the longest time I’ve been a purveyor of ladyboys. Feminine beauty combined with the ruggedness of the male appendage never fails to excite. Years gone by I Long for new exciting thrills. 

During my last visit to a ladyboy I was offered the option to be pleasured anally. Surprisingly I didn’t flinch or hesitate. Curiousity got the better of me and I spread myself for her to enter. Being well endowed I told her to finger me first. From one to two to three fingers. It was a rush. She pushed deep but it hurt and after a while I think she got tired of my squirming. She offered to TOP me but I couldn’t fathom her tool jamming into me.

How can I slowly ease myself into this? I’ve thought of meeting a gentle TOP who could guide me gradually. I’m not turned on by males but a dick is a dick right? What would you guys advise?

Guest curious

won't you guys afraid that over time, your rectum will not be able to hold the defecate as good as it used to be. Like you have a stomachache and was rushing to go to toilet but no cubicle available, so you have to hold until you find the next cubicle maybe on a different level. but if the anus has been overstretched and overused and over abused with the size that it can handle, surely one day it will lose its tightness. I have tried bottom and have tried top too. Quoting from the movie "a dream of the stone", in Taipei, we all are versatile.  I have worries when tried to bottom, and feel so messy while tried to top. In the end, I just do clean fun. 

I am pretty sure the rectum muscles will not loosen after a good long fuck by an oversized cock. In fact, I used to meet up quite regularly with someone who is into fist fucking.  If your worry is true, he would be in his diapers whenever we meet haha.

Edited by Truth

Guest curious
2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I pretty sure the rectum muscles will not loosen after a good long fuck by an oversized cock. In fact, I used to meet up quite regularly with someone who is into fist fucking.  If your worry is true, he would be in his diapers whenever we meet haha.

we might not know ten years down the road

On 3/6/2019 at 5:08 PM, fab said:

tumblr_nunlht9NXv1uro2ugo1_400.gif

Let's be real here.. for a moment before people get the wrong idea about how easily done of sitting on one of these. It takes many months if not a year or more to condition your asshole and mind to get to this point and also to be aware there are consequences of take it to this limit. With all these which is fun but there will be NEW circumstance in your life that you can not quite return to.

In any case to condition yourself to be able to do anal and just get yourself use to take a normal size dick, practice and good advice is important and taking it all with some common sense and pacing your yourself. I am sure there are good advice around here already written more times (and by me) than I need to repeat it here. START SMALL and Use lube. Learn to clean out your ass will be a big help too as when you have a clean shit-free ass to play with you are more relax and less worry and you get relax your manhole enough to start to enjoy anal penetration.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:20 PM, Truth said:

I personally know someone who has been fucked by countless big cocks over the last 20yrs but still tight as a virgin lor.:whistle:

To add...

There will be some loosing up but yes generally your manhole will contract back to normal and shit will not come out as easy as some GUEST here like to scare people. I am one such person into a lot of anal toy fun and getting big things inside.. it is not that bad but yes, you do get a little loosen then someone who has never gone anal for sure. But you are a little less tight not just the tissue has enlarged as people going inside you seem easy or you required little stimulation of finger play to loosen you up, you already can be penetrated almost immediately... that is also due to your mind and how you have now conditioned yourself to relax and let your hole open up more willingly. But if you are new to this, it is hard for you to mentally control your man pussy to relax and allow something as large as the shit to go in. heheheh..

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 3/6/2019 at 8:36 PM, Guest curious said:

won't you guys afraid that over time, your rectum will not be able to hold the defecate as good as it used to be. Like you have a stomachache and was rushing to go to toilet but no cubicle available, so you have to hold until you find the next cubicle maybe on a different level. but if the anus has been overstretched and overused and over abused with the size that it can handle, surely one day it will lose its tightness. I have tried bottom and have tried top too. Quoting from the movie "a dream of the stone", in Taipei, we all are versatile.  I have worries when tried to bottom, and feel so messy while tried to top. In the end, I just do clean fun. 

You fear are somewhat misplace and in some other way rigns true. But for someone like yourself who is not intending to do anal toy play a lot or into larger toy playing like myself, you are not in any danger or inconvenient

On 3/7/2019 at 5:55 PM, bottom4top said:

If the guy having XXL cock no ass is loose to him.

You are quite right in that I have come to the same conclusion decades again as someone who bottoms. It is not all the time right that your ass is too loose to take cocks over time.. but there are also a lot of small cocks out there that you have to take on too. Let's be honest if we sleep around..  how offer we get to choose only the big cocks... many times I have meet with guys and we got on and got horny talking and then decided to have sex and you whip out their cocks and it is small but you are still turn on or it is rather too late to say no and you just take what you get. That is life but to hear some distasteful comment from bloody ignorant tops who just say you are too loose as you fuck around. If you are used to seeing how large your own shit can come out of you, you also notice more than average guys you look has dicks usually thinner than that.

That is the nature of things. We are born with what we have. And for that you want to make fun of us? That is just mean spirited and bitchy. ... you get what you can get. Not everyone has a big one waiting for us each time. But if the bottom is still game to do it with you stop whining and just take it or stay home and DIY.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, upshot said:

You are quite right in that I have come to the same conclusion decades again as someone who bottoms. It is not all the time right that your ass is too loose to take cocks over time.. but there are also a lot of small cocks out there that you have to take on too. Let's be honest if we sleep around..  how offer we get to choose only the big cocks... many times I have meet with guys and we got on and got horny talking and then decided to have sex and you whip out their cocks and it is small but you are still turn on or it is rather too late to say no and you just take what you get. That is life but to hear some distasteful comment from bloody ignorant tops who just say you are too loose as you fuck around. If you are used to seeing how large your own shit can come out of you, you also notice more than average guys you look has dicks usually thinner than that.

That is the nature of things. We are born with what we have. And for that you want to make fun of us? That is just mean spirited and bitchy. ... you get what you can get. Not everyone has a big one waiting for us each time. But if the bottom is still game to do it with you stop whining and just take it or stay home and DIY.

So long as the top is saying that he  can la kopi while doing the deed inside the batu caves of yours

chuckle, chuckle

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

So long as the top is saying that he  can la kopi while doing the deed inside the batu caves of yours

chuckle, chuckle

Well you can do that or just call it a day. It is what it is. It takes two to clap.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Take it slow and steady! 

After a while, you will be able to take in the big cock!

tried a massive Arabic 9 incher in Bangkok before!

it was pain, but gradually felt the pleasure!

Guest bottom
On 3/10/2019 at 4:46 AM, Steve5380 said:

I had this page open in one of my browser windows for half an hour.

Don't these guys get tired of it?  :lol:

most of us are tired with your meaningless relentless comments...so go take a break and take your meds, you old senile cow!!!

7 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

most of us are tired with your meaningless relentless comments...so go take a break and take your meds, you old senile cow!!!

You can only speak for yourself. 

After all, your personal lack of education and civility does not reflect the status of other people here. 

You must be  unusually nelly, even for a guest, if some innocent comments can "affect you relentlessly"

Get a life!

• 10 months later...
Guest Masc btm

Sigh, as always, gays are the worst bottom shamers, it's the gay equivalent of misogynistic of the straight world and a masculine bottom is double the crime like a butch lesbian. Every time I hear this type of bad bottom jokes, I cringed.

We bottoms are considered the lowest of the low in gay hierarchy? and I'm considered lower than even the sissies. Some even dared to bully me, luckily I'm strong enough to defend myself. But those vicious jokes full bother me a lot. See those cone jokes and you'll know how vicious these bitchy queens can be.

Unfortunately, like Samson, they knew about my weaknesses. As a hungry bottom, I have to let tops know I'm available otherwise nobody would dare to approach me. Nobody dares to pull my towel so I have to accidentally drop it at the right moment when the right one comes along. When someone tries to touch me, I have to bend a little give him the hint down there.

When someone brush against my butts accidentally, I followed. Only those who had me before would come straight for me and that's when I'm most bullied. In this gay circle, if he penetrated me then he is my lao gong, after all the naughty things that I allowed him to do to me. 

So to the TS, be careful that once you tasted the fruit forbidden to masculinity, then you may have to surrender your masculinity to satisfy your hunger, you want it so much that you'll become shameless.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:32 PM, Guest BottomFirst said:

Lots of fake guest posts here. This isn’t one of them. Taking time to create an actual account just doesn’t seem convenient, hence this anonymous guest post. What I’m about to share is factual and if I find the courage will become reality.

For the longest time I’ve been a purveyor of ladyboys. Feminine beauty combined with the ruggedness of the male appendage never fails to excite. Years gone by I Long for new exciting thrills. 

During my last visit to a ladyboy I was offered the option to be pleasured anally. Surprisingly I didn’t flinch or hesitate. Curiousity got the better of me and I spread myself for her to enter. Being well endowed I told her to finger me first. From one to two to three fingers. It was a rush. She pushed deep but it hurt and after a while I think she got tired of my squirming. She offered to TOP me but I couldn’t fathom her tool jamming into me.

How can I slowly ease myself into this? I’ve thought of meeting a gentle TOP who could guide me gradually. I’m not turned on by males but a dick is a dick right? What would you guys advise?

It can take you a long time to create an actual account

if you type with one finger, and you have to look in your files to find what is your email,  your name, and the place where you live.

For a normal person, creating an account may take ten minutes,  but it can be even faster. 

And you may have a great problem of finding new exciting thrills.  But for the majority of us, we can find them very soon if we have the time and means to enjoy them. Thrills that don't involve any tolerance to pain, but which are pure joy.   Is having your anus penetrated the only new exciting thrill that you can find?  Already you realize that it takes time to slowly ease yourself into this new thrill.  But aren't you so pressed with time that you could not open a member account here?

Guest proud btm
6 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

Sigh, as always, gays are the worst bottom shamers, it's the gay equivalent of misogynistic of the straight world and a masculine bottom is double the crime like a butch lesbian. Every time I hear this type of bad bottom jokes, I cringed.

We bottoms are considered the lowest of the low in gay hierarchy? and I'm considered lower than even the sissies. Some even dared to bully me, luckily I'm strong enough to defend myself. But those vicious jokes full bother me a lot. See those cone jokes and you'll know how vicious these bitchy queens can be.

speak for yourself

i am proud to bottom, and i definitely do not feel "lowest of the low"

9 hours ago, Guest Atul said:

How???

Practice makes perfect. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.