Male HQ

White briefs

briefsboi

On 4/17/2022 at 8:13 AM, Veloster said:

Yes I enjoy wearing my whites! Generally I enjoy wearing at home most! And esp during sex! Me being a bi top it turns girls and guys on! IMG_20220416_191953.thumb.jpg.f1e75ebcb135d653596b205d852cbd22.jpg

That undie and tool would make any woman or man throw herself or himself at you saying, "Oh...do whatever you want with me. JUST TAKE ME PLEASE WITH NO DELAY!!" LOL

On 4/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, yuquidam said:

That undie and tool would make any woman or man throw herself or himself at you saying, "Oh...do whatever you want with me. JUST TAKE ME PLEASE WITH NO DELAY!!" LOL

Haha thanks!

On 3/29/2022 at 1:34 AM, robin said:

CK white is also my fav. During pre-pandemic, whenever I travel overseas, as they can be on sale (as cheap as $12 per pair), I will always stock up my supplies.  Throughout this pandemic, I have never need to buy any underwear 

Yup white ck briefs are my fav too. Classic with a touch of sexiness! 

On 4/20/2022 at 2:18 PM, 1Fliegendlehrer said:

My fav too

Yeah bro...it's just damn comfortable and sexy esp walking Ard the house!😜

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2022 at 4:20 PM, Since u r here said:

i luv too, but some told me cos our organs are weak hence keep leaking precum!!!! 

not even a doctor!

i thought why precum is cos we are aroused eg by the sight of undies?

I love the bulge, visible penis line and the wet precum

On 6/26/2022 at 4:28 PM, Since u r here said:

u r spoilt w such!

alwys see it @ shogun, i m shocked getting more dare to wear white! white is a challenging colour to maintain

i think Demarko n Veloster maintained them well

Thanks for your compliments.....

On 6/26/2022 at 4:33 PM, DeMarko said:

Thanks for your compliments.....

Thanks . It's just that I use whites more at home and I like the feeling of just wearing whites walking Ard the 🏠

On 6/26/2022 at 4:47 PM, Since u r here said:

i wish to but i cannot walk naked at home! not living alone!
ok to do so when i lock the rm!

how do u guys maintain the whiteness of it? 

I hope None of u iron undies? i heard some will do that! shocking!!!!!!!!!!

Nope don't iron undies. Somehow I don't get the issue of maintaining it to stay whites becos I wash all whites with whites since between me and my brother we have lots of whites including tees and 🧦

On 6/26/2022 at 5:14 PM, Since u r here said:

ooooh my mum love to mix! so now i handwashed it! Poor me!!!! 

& i noticed some better fabrics not to use machine-wash too
i regretted getting "Addicted" white too, it tends to grow little furry spots after 1 wash (somemore handwash) 

So gd that u r allowed to walk naked around w your sibling and parents around!!!!!!! + your body looked so gd! neighbours will purposely pass by to give u some desserts or cakes!

Esp when delivery boys brings in the food 😂... One can tell when they are eyeing on either my brother or myself! Esp those cute college guys does not matter if they are str or bi or gay! 

On 6/26/2022 at 5:23 PM, Since u r here said:

envy loh!! 

Here you go one for the road. 😂

On 6/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, Since u r here said:

that is u too? U must be NOT living in a flat!

very yummy woh , the delivery guys benefited MOST!!!!!!!!

your mum ok with her two sons walking around w  undies? 

Mom is ok of cos she brought us up one str one bi and she knows. Dad passed on and she is cool with us though half of the year esp now that borders are opened... She is Korean so she flies up and down Busan every 3 mths. We just got back not long ago after our first trip since the pandemic. Both of us born in Busan but done our ns so now PR! 

• 2 weeks later...

How about this white boxer that seemed to be specially designed for quick cruisy action. The family jewels are fully exposed and are only covered by a modesty flap. One lift of the flap is all it takes to get full access to everything. 
Anybody feels the urge to lift the flap? 🤤5432E638-4728-4613-9807-E861D95EE3FB.thumb.jpeg.83b5999ec75821f183318291e2b953c3.jpeg

On 7/11/2022 at 2:24 PM, Since u r here said:

Nice! but the ladies didnt complain?

Armani is out for sure 

No one home but me! 
I started out with 2xist and CK whites, then tried Armani and Boss, but then discovered Cin2 and have stuck with them ever since. I love their whites and also their grey sports briefs and jockstraps. 

On 7/11/2022 at 2:20 AM, Ethnic Kilt said:

I love my white sports Cin2 briefs - far better than CK and Armani white briefs.  I’ve been lounging in these all day including receiving lunch delivery.  

14B87E18-2A13-45EC-8321-985AAF3E4C75.jpeg

Me too. The classic white are amazing. I also like the Gripe version. But I don't wear briefs often. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 10:02 PM, doncoin said:

Me too. The classic white are amazing. I also like the Gripe version. But I don't wear briefs often. 

White classic thick ban can be very sexy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...