Male HQ
Cheekyguy

Can a ladyboy enter the sauna?

On 3/16/2019 at 1:26 AM, Cheekyguy said:

Of course he can.  And he deserves all the respect from other guests, who may like him or not like we are all liked or disliked.

On 3/16/2019 at 2:26 PM, Cheekyguy said:

When I was at Pattaya, visited the Sauna. Suddenly Saw one LadyBoy, very uncomfortable by seeing Him/Her. Due to Crowd I guessed She/He covered the Body with Towel. Came with one big size Ang Moh.

21 hours ago, auri said:

Not sure if will be welcomed though

Every paying guest should be welcome by the sauna, unless he is the trouble maker. 

8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Every paying guest should be welcome by the sauna, unless he is the trouble maker. 

There's a difference between 'should', and reality. 

Guest disclosed yourself

On 3/21/2019 at 11:16 AM, auri said:

Not sure if will be welcomed though

1 hour ago, auri said:

If you have a problem with it, then maybe you need to learn what is tolerance.

You don't want guys with tummies, then you don't take them.

If you don't like guys with dicks bigger than 7", then stay away from them.

If you don't like guys who don't cut their toenails properly, then no need to have fun with them.

You expect straight people to accept gays but then you yourself can't accept if people are different to you.

Why need to bother? If they run around a sauna, then let them do. You don't need to have sex with them and you don't need to entertain them. If nobody wants to have sex with a ladyboy at a sauna it is still not your problem.

Just as normal however, please treat everyone with sufficient respect.

I personally have never had any sex with a ladyboy and actually not willing to explore, but if one runs around a sauna here, then what is that really your problem. If she/he approached me, I would just friendly tell her/ him that I m not into that.

Even on the apps, if you stay friendly, many will reply and even say "sorry" after you rejected.

We have a ladyboy cleaner at our office building and "she" is actually the friendliest of all, chatty and even assists you when you arrive with luggage to open the glass doors. I just treat "her" as a person and the same as every other human being should be treated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

If you don't like guys who don't cut their toenails properly, then no need to have fun with them.

You expect straight people to accept gays but then you yourself can't accept if people are different to you.

Why need to bother? If they run around a sauna, then let them do. You don't need to have sex with them and you don't need to entertain them. If nobody wants to have sex with a ladyboy at a sauna it is still not your problem.

I personally have never had any sex with a ladyboy and actually not willing to explore, but if one runs around a sauna here, then what is that really your problem. If she/he approached me, I would just friendly tell her/ him that I m not into that.

Even on the apps, if you stay friendly, many will reply and even say "sorry" after you rejected.

We have a ladyboy cleaner at our office building and "she" is actually the friendliest of all, chatty and even assists you when you arrive with luggage to open the glass doors. I just treat "her" as a person and the same as every other human being should be treated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But to me I find it just not proper for a ladyboy running n prancing around  in men sauna. You can say what you like but to me it just not proper because their present will create a different scenario and ambiences in the sauna.

Edited by tinkermybutt

1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

...  If she/he approached me, I would just friendly tell her/ him that I m not into that.

Good reply.

14 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Bloody stupid guest.... Where did I actually express my personal objection to ladyboys??  You cannot tell the difference between me stating a likely fact, and my actual feeling towards the situation? 

Guest disclosed yourself
49 minutes ago, auri said:

Bloody stupid guest.... Where did I actually express my personal objection to ladyboys??  You cannot tell the difference between me stating a likely fact, and my actual feeling towards the situation? 

Then good that you clarify this.

Sometimes it is better to elaborate a bit instead of leaving sentences on guessing. We can't guess your feelings if you don't write about them, sorry. Even if I m a Guest but it seems that I m not the only one who got it wrong. There had been other negative posts following.

See my post more as a general statement towards the issue. I m not a Guest that attacks others at Blowing Wind.

You should refrain writing like that first three starting words.

okies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka mate te kāinga tahi, ka ora te kāinga rua.

23 hours ago, auri said:

What is the reality ?  That ladyboys are not welcome ?  If the sauna rejected your entry, you can lodge a complaint. 

Guest guest

I think it is to everyone's benefit and comfort to not admit any ladyboys or crossdressers.

Its not the late and dead , BOOM BOOM ROOM where crossdressers , ladyboys , kathoeys and trannies can goin and out like nobody's business,

once you admit a tranny, ladyboy in make up and full drag , neighbouring shops will complain to authorities that prostitution and immoral activities is happening in the club and there will be  more frequent raids,

Ladyboys , trannies and kathoeys should just stick to their known haunts changi point, orchard towers, ann sian hill bars with angmohs, and backlanes of China st.

Do not jeopardise other paying male customers who expect it to be gentlemen's club not trannie club or ladyboy club.

I personally dont want any half transitioning male with boobs in the gay saunas.

Just stay away and i think the frontdesk people dona good job of filtering them out

thank you.

Say No to Ladyboy in our saunas.

38 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I think it is to everyone's benefit and comfort to not admit any ladyboys or crossdressers.

Its not the late and dead , BOOM BOOM ROOM where crossdressers , ladyboys , kathoeys and trannies can goin and out like nobody's business,

once you admit a tranny, ladyboy in make up and full drag , neighbouring shops will complain to authorities that prostitution and immoral activities is happening in the club and there will be  more frequent raids,

Ladyboys , trannies and kathoeys should just stick to their known haunts changi point, orchard towers, ann sian hill bars with angmohs, and backlanes of China st.

Do not jeopardise other paying male customers who expect it to be gentlemen's club not trannie club or ladyboy club.

I personally dont want any half transitioning male with boobs in the gay saunas.

Just stay away and i think the frontdesk people dona good job of filtering them out

thank you.

1000% agree with your buddy. :)

Guest TotalAgree
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

thank you.

Yes for me too. Say no entry to ladyboy. LeanMature seem like he is defending for those ladyboy, is LeanMature also a drag queen ??

Guest Masc btm
3 hours ago, Guest TotalAgree said:

Yes for me too. Say no entry to ladyboy. LeanMature seem like he is defending for those ladyboy, is LeanMature also a drag queen ??

Occasionally is OK but not regular like that 24 Kaikan Asakusa. They are regulars there and we feel very weird looking to be screwed by the same men.

In Japan, it's very common for bars, saunas to be selective. 

In 24 kaikan Shinjuku, while we're having group fun at the tv room, suddenly everybody scattered like it's police raid. I was being fucked at both ends so I couldn't see what's happening. When the one fucking my mouth also scattered away, I saw the tv in the tv room with the lacy pink teeny undie touching my top. I immediately wilted when the top kissed her back. OMG, they wanted a 3some with me.

I felt so weird to be watched by her and she's taking the action away from me and I'm actually losing to her. I struggled to push them away from on top of me. 

Apparently someone complained to the counter and the counter guy talked something to them and they both left.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:30 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I second Larry,  Good reply by Disclosed,  even if Auri was not critical of ladyboys but just stated a fact.  It is a reply to the fucking fact. 

On 3/22/2019 at 7:28 AM, tinkermybutt said:

But to me I find it just not proper for a ladyboy running n prancing around  in men sauna. You can say what you like but to me it just not proper because their present will create a different scenario and ambiences in the sauna.

I don't care what it is TO YOU.  A ladyboy is still a BOY.  A male with every right to be at a male sauna. 

If he causes disgust to some, this is not different from the disgust some may feel for old bald ang mohs with huge tummies,

and no place in SG discriminates against old bald ang mohs with huge tummies.

Those who feel a "different scenario and ambiance" because a ladyboy is present, should have all the right to leave the sauna.

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

thank you.

I am amazed at your anti-social tirade against ladyboys, here in a forum where we all have experienced the social stigma of being different, being gay.  A ladyboy, a transvestite, is not necessarily a prostitute, an immoral,  but deserves respect like anybody else.

I hope the Moderator will read your post and kick it out based on the rule:

Discrimination of any kind will NOT be tolerated here in BW forum!

Edited by Steve5380

2 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

Occasionally is OK but not regular like that 24 Kaikan Asakusa. They are regulars there and we feel very weird looking to be screwed by the same men.

In Japan, it's very common for bars, saunas to be selective. 

In 24 kaikan Shinjuku, while we're having group fun at the tv room, suddenly everybody scattered like it's police raid. I was being fucked at both ends so I couldn't see what's happening. When the one fucking my mouth also scattered away, I saw the tv in the tv room with the lacy pink teeny undie touching my top. I immediately wilted when the top kissed her back. OMG, they wanted a 3some with me.

I felt so weird to be watched by her and she's taking the action away from me and I'm actually losing to her. I struggled to push them away from on top of me. 

Apparently someone complained to the counter and the counter guy talked something to them and they both left.

LOL!  You lost to the ladyboy!   Were you afraid of her boobs, or her trying to fuck you?   Competition can be tough!

Going back to Ten Mens sauna, they seem so accepting of all sorts of men that one cannot imagine them discriminating against ladyboys.

Edited by Steve5380

5 hours ago, chunchun said:

The guy at the front desk is soo cute, just my type... Too bad not a visitor.

How was tonight's theme? Had to leave by 6...

Last time there was a Meaty Matured, Looks like Japanese Type, and is very Hot!

43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  You lost to the ladyboy!   Were you afraid of her boobs, or her trying to fuck you?   Competition can be tough!

Going back to Ten Mens sauna, they seem so accepting of all sorts of men that one cannot imagine them discriminating against ladyboys.

43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Is it? I’m planning to visit 24 Kaikan in near Fiture. 

12 minutes ago, TaurusTaurus said:

Is it? I’m planning to visit 24 Kaikan in near Fiture. 

I don't know what you mean.  This thread is about Ten Men's club Sauna

Guest Masc btm
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Well, wouldn't you feel weird when a "woman" suddenly appeared and watched you getting screwed like a woman? I don't remember seeing her before the group sex, apparently she decided to dress up in pink after getting inside the sauna. 

I'm not afraid of her boobs, she hasn't grown any yet, mine is definitely bigger from being muscular LOL. But her frilly little teeny pinky undies and twinky skinny body is the opposite of mine and I lost to her? Yeah, I'm embarrassed to be watched by her and the way they kissed had more passion than him fucking me. 

No, I'm not afraid of being fucked by her, not when I can push her off like a paper doll with one finger. But suddenly I'm terrified that she'll touch my exposed and dripping weewee. 

If she had not put on those frilly pinky undies, those people wouldn't have mind. I wouldn't either. But when she's dressed like a slutty whore, she just reminded us manly whore it's so wrong, like she's the authentic whore and what the fuck am I supposed to be acting while being screwed when she's watching? I can't be more whore than her, yet at that moment I was already deep into group sex and so high that I'm definitely not a manly sight with my legs waving in the air from the bumpy fuck. OMG, when she's giggling and pointing her girly fingers at my leaking man juice cock that's almost going to explode, I was screaming internally, "no, no, no, you cannot touch that..." and my cock wilted just like that. That's why I struggled to push them off. Showing my leaking cock while being fucked and being touched there during group sex was siokness. But even thinking that she's going to touch it was totally the opposite. 

Guest guest

This Steve5380 is behaving exactly like a white supremacist,  dictating to us Asians who live , work   pay taxes in our own land how we should set our moral compass, how we should measure our morals and discrimination standards, 

You all agree right.

My reasons are purely pragmatic, A ladyboy in full drag entering a gentleman's sauna , 成何体统,  why should one bloody stinking fly spoil the whole vat of milk,  its already established that all the while Ten men , Shogun, keybox , cruise only admit adult male in , not ladyboys.

If Steve5380 feels so strongly about this issue, 

I gladly invite him to open his own licensed gentleman only sauna in Singapore that caters to PLU , and then Steve5380 can admit as many ladyboys of any varieties snd flavors as he wants, 

he can put his own money where his white supremacist mouth is , start a PLU. sauna business himself and see for himself what a small market it is to cater to ladyboys and crossdressers and then he will see his investment go down the drain, when other male customers are put off from entering becos of ladyboys entrance. 

Bloody Loud white supremacist mouth, open your own sauna , then come and talk big in BW. 

30 minutes ago, Guest Masc btm said:

Well, wouldn't you feel weird when a "woman" suddenly appeared and watched you getting screwed like a woman? I don't remember seeing her before the group sex, apparently she decided to dress up in pink after getting inside the sauna. 

I'm not afraid of her boobs, she hasn't grown any yet, mine is definitely bigger from being muscular LOL. But her frilly little teeny pinky undies and twinky skinny body is the opposite of mine and I lost to her? Yeah, I'm embarrassed to be watched by her and the way they kissed had more passion than him fucking me. 

No, I'm not afraid of being fucked by her, not when I can push her off like a paper doll with one finger. But suddenly I'm terrified that she'll touch my exposed and dripping weewee. 

If she had not put on those frilly pinky undies, those people wouldn't have mind. I wouldn't either. But when she's dressed like a slutty whore, she just reminded us manly whore it's so wrong, like she's the authentic whore and what the fuck am I supposed to be acting while being screwed when she's watching? I can't be more whore than her, yet at that moment I was already deep into group sex and so high that I'm definitely not a manly sight with my legs waving in the air from the bumpy fuck. OMG, when she's giggling and pointing her girly fingers at my leaking man juice cock that's almost going to explode, I was screaming internally, "no, no, no, you cannot touch that..." and my cock wilted just like that. That's why I struggled to push them off. Showing my leaking cock while being fucked and being touched there during group sex was siokness. But even thinking that she's going to touch it was totally the opposite. 

Well, I'm sorry you had a bad reaction to her pinky undies and slutty behavior.  I can also be disgusted by people in saunas.  But when we are disgusted, rather than those who unintentionally disgust us having to leave,  it is our turn to stay away from them,  in your case, to get screwed in a more private place.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

To me Lady Boys are not My Type.

Edited by TaurusTaurus

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

That's fine. Not everybody can be your type  :)

Very Sure, I don’t feel that kind of Sensual Feeling to Them, look Funny.......

Edited by TaurusTaurus

9 hours ago, Guest TotalAgree said:

Yes, I agreed with You Guest Guest.

2 minutes ago, TaurusTaurus said:

I also am not attracted to ladyboys who have boobs.  Women's breasts turn me off.  But if they are just transvestites, just very feminine and twinky, I probably like them.

Just now, Steve5380 said:

I also am not attracted to ladyboys who have boobs.  Women's breasts turn me off.  But if they are just transvestites, just very feminine and twinky, I probably like them.

I totally agreed with You.

Just now, TaurusTaurus said:

I totally agreed with You.

But we disagree about respecting their presence in gay saunas or elsewhere, even if we are not attracted to them.

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But we disagree about respecting their presence in gay saunas or elsewhere, even if we are not attracted to them.

Precisely 

Guest Which pinky

Depends which type.  1 type very drama and cocky, another type very shy and humble. 

Guest disclosed yourself

wah! I created a new thread! ha ha.

It's not true that after my response the thread is "always" moved to the Flaming Room as some claim!.

-------------------------------------------

E kore e ea i te kupu taku aroha mōu.

Guest Little Bear Uncle
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

In this case, they should go to Cruise Club since they are basically twinks. Then admirers like yourself will know where to find them.

You don't look for fish on treetops since they are found in waters so you know where to find them. Problem solved.

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I second Larry,  Good reply by Disclosed,  even if Auri was not critical of ladyboys but just stated a fact.  It is a reply to the fucking fact. 

I don't care what it is TO YOU.  A ladyboy is still a BOY.  A male with every right to be at a male sauna. 

If he causes disgust to some, this is not different from the disgust some may feel for old bald ang mohs with huge tummies,

and no place in SG discriminates against old bald ang mohs with huge tummies.

Those who feel a "different scenario and ambiance" because a ladyboy is present, should have all the right to leave the sauna.

I find the example of balded fat Ang Moh's not good.

But take a gay who enjoys faeces being shit on him. We don't need to go looking for more or less "normal" things such as super fat white daddies .

I personally feel disgusted of such guys who enjoy faeces and being denigrated and they enjoy that.

As much that I feel disgusted I have to tolerate any such gay guy frequenting saunas and asking others to shit on him.

Maybe, we draw the line where a ladyboy is no longer a boy (operation). But a crossdresser plying a sauna in Singapore , what's so objectionable? One or 2 ladyboys at one night at a sauna, does it make a difference? Let's be cool, tolerant open and non discriminating.

And many guys here love drag shows but then you don't want ladyboys to release their sexual urges?

Just to spice up the discussion: Many gay guys from the Middle East or Indian subcontinent have an attraction to ladyboys. You don't want to offer to them to find something they sexually love and entertains them here at a sauna.

With so many ladyboys I wouldn't wonder the saunas will have a ladyboy monthly event one day.

------------------------------------------------------

E kore e mimiti te aroha mōu.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, TaurusTaurus said:

But you're not attracted to other guys too due to certain reasons, isn't it?

So what makes it so difficult if one or 2 ladyboy walk around???

----------------------------------------

Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa.

Guest guest

those who wants to defend rhe rights of ladyboy, kathoey, trannies should just open their own fucking saunas with their own money.

put your own money where you mouth lies and deal with it, then you can do what you want, its your own money and own sauna.

i like the way the saunas are now.

those who want to suck on trann ies  titties should just get your own room . problem 

solved.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

WOW. That's LGBT and gender identity rights regressed straight back to the days when being homosexual in any way was illegal. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN. A LADYBOY IS STILL A BOY. I fucking dare you to go and say that to the face of a ladyboy and see what you get in return. 

Pretty fucking ironic considering that you're a white man and Western society is so hot about how anyone can be any gender they wish to define themselves as and it overrules their biological sex! 

Guest guest
33 minutes ago, fab said:

Imo anyone with breast and/or vagina shouldn't allow entry.

Else women can enter too.

does that mean half transitioning Tran with silicone titties and a gaping man made vagina down there in one body can enter PLU saunas, 

OMG.

Guest disclosed yourself
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This Steve5380 is behaving exactly like a white supremacist,  dictating to us Asians who live , work   pay taxes in our own land how we should set our moral compass, how we should measure our morals and discrimination standards, 

You all agree right.

My reasons are purely pragmatic, A ladyboy in full drag entering a gentleman's sauna , 成何体统,  why should one bloody stinking fly spoil the whole vat of milk,  its already established that all the while Ten men , Shogun, keybox , cruise only admit adult male in , not ladyboys.

I gladly invite him to open his own licensed gentleman only sauna in Singapore that caters to PLU , and then Steve5380 can admit as many ladyboys of any varieties snd flavors as he wants, 

he can put his own money where his white supremacist mouth is , start a PLU. sauna business himself and see for himself what a small market it is to cater to ladyboys and crossdressers and then he will see his investment go down the drain, when other male customers are put off from entering becos of ladyboys entrance. 

Bloody Loud white supremacist mouth, open your own sauna , then come and talk big in BW. 

Sounds like one Guest who is very best friend of Steve... who ressembles me of someone from the Flaming Room.

Where is Steve dictating something on you? He is just reasoning! and putting his point of view here.

Your insults on Steve are not justified.

Only because someone has a personal opinion on something he isn't a supremacist.

You yourself here are dictating what opinion they should have. What's that?

Let's stay fair and refrain from personal attacks.

-----------------------------------

Motu ka pa he taura waka e motu.

Guest Dickey Spillane's M Hammer

A thread prominently involving Steve5380 and Guest Disclosed Yourself has been moved to the Flaming Room? I am completely and absolutely shocked (not)!

Guest disclosed yourself

Let's differentiate if someone is just a crossdresser / ladyboy or if transgender, the latter preparing for changing the sex from male to female.

Someone doing drag doesn't mean he's not a man! Just saw a nice tv documentary on TV Monde (French channel) on a guy who per accident bumped into doing drag and never had any real interest in wearing women's clothes. Now he's earning his living from this but at home he's a man and doesn't wear any female stuff.

My point is, there are so many facettes on this ladyboy thing.

Some ladyboys are even tops , what I heard.

Someone who clearly has the intention to change sex maybe shouldn't enter a male gay sauna.

But someone who occassionly dresses in female clothes or puts up lipstick?

Why not.

And I think we shouldn't put those who ply certain ladyboy pick up locations ( Changi) into the same category. Aren't those prostitutes? I mean selling off their body to customers?

But saying every ladyboy is a prostitute is a bit too much. Because I don't think you can draw this conclusion at all.

But now compared to a guy with a dick and no boobs who enjoys occassionaly dressing in girl's wear?

Not allowing him into a gay sauna in Singapore?

You all say and write or complain about the straight people who see gays as a challenge to their traditional conservative values ( see 377A discussion) and then your reactions are so harsh here on ladyboys. In fact , very old fashioned and conservative.

I think, why don't you let a ladyboy face the truth themselve if nobody might entertain them at a sauna?

And honestly at the dark maze, if a ladyboy sucks your willie or even you suck a ladyboys willie, what to say? Do you always know at the maze what you played with??? Ha ha.

I m actually deeply surprised on this hostility spoken out here on ladyboys from gays. And this in Asia, where ladyboys are more common.

For Ten Men or Keybox or Shogun I don't think they would disallow a ladyboy to enter the place.

I think I gave a lot to chew on now....

I m open to it, wouldn't be bothered and would allow the common market rules of supply and demand to give a response to the question instead of disallowing it from the start.

-------------------------------------------

Ahakoa he iti he pounamu.

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

They can enter the sauna dressed as men ... change into ladyboy attire in the locker room before having fun ... and leave the sauna dressed as men. End of argument.

11 hours ago, Guest Which pinky said:

Depends which type.  1 type very drama and cocky, another type very shy and humble. 

This is true.  "Ladyboy" is a generic term that includes different types.  Transvestites and transsexuals. 

6 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

They can enter the sauna dressed as men ... change into ladyboy attire in the locker room before having fun ... and leave the sauna dressed as men. End of argument.

Yes. Short of plainly rejecting ladyboys,  saunas can establish some rules that implicitly apply to them.

For example, customers should arrive and leave the facilities dressed as men.  Not dressed as women.

Inside, they need to comply with the theme:  towels only, nude or underwear,  which can be pink but no walking around in drag.

About gender,  as long as the ladyboy has a cock, he is a man.   If in doubt, the gender is whatever shows on the ID.

12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You all agree right.

Who is having a bloody loud mouth here?  Ladyboys are bloody stinking fly spoiling the vat of milk?  You are describing yourself,  ha ha ha.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Where is Steve dictating something on you? He is just reasoning! and putting his point of view here.

Your insults on Steve are not justified.

Only because someone has a personal opinion on something he isn't a supremacist.

You yourself here are dictating what opinion they should have. What's that?

Let's stay fair and refrain from personal attacks.

Thank you, well said!  Since when "white supremacists" take the side of LBTGs and denounce discrimination?

8 hours ago, West93 said:

WOW. That's LGBT and gender identity rights regressed straight back to the days when being homosexual in any way was illegal. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN. A LADYBOY IS STILL A BOY. I fucking dare you to go and say that to the face of a ladyboy and see what you get in return. 

Pretty fucking ironic considering that you're a white man and Western society is so hot about how anyone can be any gender they wish to define themselves as and it overrules their biological sex! 

What are you doing in a gay forum?  You should be out there supporting those who put labels on people and reject them.  Prohibition for this, and prohibition for that.

What is wrong with LGTB rights in the days when being homosexual was illegal?  Gay sex is still illegal in your country !

It is time that you realize that Western white men can be progressive, liberal, inclusive, accommodating, respectful.  To give you an example, those who abolished slavery in my country, the US, were Western white men.  

Edited by Steve5380

6 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You all say and write or complain about the straight people who see gays as a challenge to their traditional conservative values ( see 377A discussion) and then your reactions are so harsh here on ladyboys. In fact , very old fashioned and conservative.

I think, why don't you let a ladyboy face the truth themselve if nobody might entertain them at a sauna?

And honestly at the dark maze, if a ladyboy sucks your willie or even you suck a ladyboys willie, what to say? Do you always know at the maze what you played with??? Ha ha.

I m actually deeply surprised on this hostility spoken out here on ladyboys from gays. And this in Asia, where ladyboys are more common.

For Ten Men or Keybox or Shogun I don't think they would disallow a ladyboy to enter the place.

I think I gave a lot to chew on now....

I m open to it, wouldn't be bothered and would allow the common market rules of supply and demand to give a response to the question instead of disallowing it from the start.

You have a good point in letting ladyboys decide for themselves if they want to visit gay saunas in Singapore.  Freedom of choice first!

And we should not shy from exposing the HYPOCRISY of those gays who now enjoying some new freedom thanks to the fight of dedicated gays in other lands,  now they do their own petty discrimination of the LGTBs that they don't fancy for.

It should be time for the Moderator to cut out this ugly discussion over ladyboys and send it to the flaming room.

aiya...

lets the market give us the answer..

one week specially open one day for the ladyboys..and see how the crowd is..

i will go n supports(不要人身攻击骂我哦。。各人意见而已。。)

Well honestly quite disappointed, travelled across the world been many gay sauna and never experienced such discrimination. No offence to anyone but it seems Singaporean still needs to grow and come out of their shell. Anyway thanks for the feedback really appreciate it. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ian_btm
      anyone free to hang out with me at genting 2-4 mei?
    • Guest John
      By Guest John
      So I was sitting in a sauna small smoking area (in kl) waiting to look for fun, normally I have low expectation in sauna all the time I play (around 1 yr) as I am not muscular and only average body and look (not fat but have a tummy) and there is this man briefly withdraw a lighter? I think from the bench I am sitting at . So politely I move away got him to take it. When I look at him I know he is way out of my league. not muscular type but very hot normal body with no tummy and a leaf tattoo on this right belly (can't see very clear). He is smoking and walk away from the smoking area i of course steal lots of glance at him. So fucking hot . Is it because he is smoking ? Maybe I have a fetish for a smoking man? After he walks away I am sad and begin to walk away too ( I have wander around for very long not even one person seems interested in me) maybe jerk off and leave. Then the hot guy come back and playfully touch my dick and signal for me to go inside. I was like what the fuck.. it is impossible .. my mouth agape and follow his lead to a room.. towel offs and play with our dick standing. Then he proceed to lie down .. I lick him all over (his body is so soft) and his dick too .. I suck his dick.. through out my sauna career I never ever lick other body or suck someones dick.. I always refuse to do that because it feels so gross (I am just into light fun normally) but this man omg..I want to pressure him so bad. I like the slight cigerrate smell ( we never kiss tho)when I lick this body it smells great .. after I finish enjoy him he signal me to lie down and suck my dick passionately even more so than I am. He then ask if wanna fuck. I never ever fuck before .. I said my butt hole is unclean since I never fuck before he say he is versatile so ask me to fuck him. I ask him if he got condom he proceed to wear it for me then I try to find this hole to enter . I am too nervous to enter his hole then he grab my dick and insert to his hole properly. I fuck him very hard to all my strength then I cum. His horny look still in my dream writing this makes me hard again. We shower and parted I give bid good bye to him at the locker he says bye too. He is wearing a jeans and t shirt he is forever my only true love. After this I determine to slim my self down. Hitting on gym again (have given up earlier) eat healthy. I am so so fucking lucky to have him in my life, maybe he is just too horny and I just barely pass the borderline to meet his criteria. I wish I am a better me when fuck with me. I don't deserve him I am back to Singapore working now .. never have suck encounter at singapore.. after this encounter I will not simply play with anyone anymore. Just the one I like enough to lick his entire body and suck his dick (happily and excites but not because being polite)
    • By apssfrk2008
      Iso tops to gang bang my ass and mouth. Will be in Singapore may 31. Need to be fucked like crazy. No money. No drugs. No alcohol. I host hotel 
    • By Snowypie
      Had a 3 day 2 night stay at JB KSL hot spring resorts with my wife. The hotel is relatively new and clean, only downside is its kind of ulu with no provision shops or places to makan for supper. End up we drove out to eat our supper. 

The hot spring experience was good! Staffs over there was very polite and the lady said its okay to wear thong. She even recommend me to soak in nude (as i was carrying my thong swimwear when i do the sign in). I went to soak at about 9 plus in the morning, crowd wise okay okay (about 7 to 8 pax including me). 

Some pics taken during the trip: 

• By Ryan_Sauna
      I’m not a member but I know people cruise. Maybe someone can bring me in as a guest? 
counter