Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

A very negative movie.

A gay movie doesn't have to revolve around drugs, prostitution, masseurs, clubbing, drags etc.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

57 minutes ago, fab said:

A very negative movie.

A gay movie doesn't have to revolve around drugs, prostitution, masseurs, clubbing, drags etc.

I fully agreed. 

What is it so great for the producer/director to make such a movie?

What is it that he is trying to proof?

Is he trying to show that being gay will revolve around drugs, prostitution, masseurs, clubbing, drags etc?

Producing such movies only to show he is anti-gay?

It is so hard to be able to be accepted as being gay and worse these people produce such negative movies that only represent  a very very small group in gay society. And it is also the small group in gay society that stained the image of being gay with the way they dress and the way they behave in public.  

I strongly encouraged PLU not to support such movies.

Guest Guardian
On 10/20/2018 at 12:38 AM, henryt1 said:

I did share in July.

Aww... maybe it is because the link you posted became invalid after that.. By the way did you finish the entire series?

19 hours ago, fab said:

A very negative movie.

Must be a sad ending movie again.

Why is the media giving us gay a bad name to be drug addict, prostitute, masseur, clubbing and all the senseless bad reputations which my bf and I are not associated with anything like that. We're just like any other ordinary man out there whose only difference is fancy another man's body and dick. 

On 10/24/2018 at 12:15 AM, Guest Guardian said:

Aww... maybe it is because the link you posted became invalid after that.. By the way did you finish the entire series?

I have not finished the entire series yet, stil watching it.

Guest News Story

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/2117211021675204/

The murder of this young man happened at a country faraway, years ago and at a level of violence to an extreme end of death.

Nonetheless, let us be mindful of the violence against LGBT in our Singapore. At the individual level, the thought of violence must be restrained because any action of violence realised can cause irreparable direct and collateral damage. At the society level, there must be a stern rejection against violence of any form, including the enforcement of laws and adequate public education among youths and across communities. Lastly, I long for everyone to be able to live and let live.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:06 PM, henryt1 said:

I have not finished the entire series yet, stil watching it.

Better don't watch the final episode if you cannot take sad ending. It is really heartbreaking

Caught the Finnish biographical film 'Tom of Finland' at The Projector early October organized by the Finnish Film Festival. 

After years of seeing the beautiful and sexy art works of Tom of Finland, I finally got to watch the story about the man behind the art.

The opening scenes of the sounds of WWII mixed with the sounds of the soldiers cruising, having sex and back to them fighting the

war was pretty intense. Worth the watch! 

8b39ca7335f55a31064998fe23d72ac1_500x735.jpg

tom-of-finland-750x563.jpg

Edited by hey_jen

Can never happen here becos law enforcement here very strict and singapore people got better things to do like make money earn a living than beating up a gay. 

Lucky we live in Singapore.

Remembering this episode of incredible sadness,  I have to think about the injustice of having fed and housed already for 20 years the two individuals who killed Matthew!  They should have been removed from among the living long ago...  That money wasted on them could have kept alive many people who died from lack of money.

Guest Guardian
On 10/28/2018 at 7:37 PM, henryt1 said:

I can take sad ending.  I wil watch d final ep.  :)

I cried my heart out watching the final 2 episodes. Top-class acting, totally wasn't expected from a low-budget show.

The original soundtrack is superb too!

On 10/28/2018 at 7:37 PM, henryt1 said:

I can take sad ending.  I wil watch d final ep.  :)

Guardian?

How many ep total?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

13 hours ago, Guest Guardian said:

I cried my heart out watching the final 2 episodes. Top-class acting, totally wasn't expected from a low-budget show.

The original soundtrack is superb too!

YES! I love the soundtrack too. This one!!!

1 hour ago, fab said:

Guardian?

How many ep total?

40 episodes. Not exactly good acting and filmography to be honest. But i watched the whole thing. Probably cos i was wishing for some BL scenes at some point, knowing full well there wouldn't be any.

Latest China gay film featuring hot cuties wins awards in British Film Festival

上 映:2017-08-26

地 區:中國大陸類 型

導 演:Yvonne Xu

主 演:吳駿超  黃禮豐

別 名:The Ambiguous Focus

簡介:該影片改編自同志作者王泡小泡的小說《張先生和張先生》,兩位男主人公張哲和張楠經歷了十年愛情長跑,在兩人相戀十週年的慶祝party上,第三者雞米闖入帶走了張楠。張楠的離去徹底擊碎了張哲對愛情和人生的信心,生活白痴的張哲努力一個人生活,在好友楊春子和江超的幫助下,慢慢學會堅強,面對張南偶爾的主動,他選擇迴避。然而誰知這一切都是雞米設計好的圈套,當真相浮出水面,到底是選擇為真愛放棄一切還是繼續殘缺的現狀,是擺在張楠面前最大的難題…… 本片獲倫敦國際電影節2018最佳外語片、最佳導演、最佳男配、最佳美術和最佳音效等五項提名,並最終斬獲最佳音效獎項。

Guest Guardian
9 hours ago, FunT said:

YES! I love the soundtrack too. This one!!!

40 episodes. Not exactly good acting and filmography to be honest. But i watched the whole thing. Probably cos i was wishing for some BL scenes at some point, knowing full well there wouldn't be any.

I agree that it isn't a great production for some reason but I honestly think the performance from the two leads is really good. They saved the entire show with their acting.

On 10/31/2018 at 2:22 AM, Guest Guardian said:

I agree that it isn't a great production for some reason but I honestly think the performance from the two leads is really good. They saved the entire show with their acting.

The chemistry between the 2 leads is a key factor.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:44 AM, MinWoo said:

cant see how special it is to be award winning, maybe its title "Straight A"?
tks for sharing! maybe too Angmohs, they liked how Asians do it, manage it, like Dad pray/talked to his wife........
Hope to see better production coming up or coming out soon

On 11/6/2018 at 7:50 PM, killerwhale said:

2 new Thai BL drama in 2019

[Dark Blue Kiss]

Continuation of [Kiss Me Again] featuring the characters played by Tay and New

[Theory of Love]

Starring another popular BL couple, Off and Gun, in a brand new drama based on the novel of the same name

I finished kiss me again the series just to understand blue kiss much better. Omg..pete and kao are soooo cute together!

7 minutes ago, xydboy said:

I finished kiss me again the series just to understand blue kiss much better. Omg..pete and kao are soooo cute together!

[Dark Blue Kiss] is the gay spin-off of the [Kiss] series.

All the [Kiss] series so far focus mainly on straight couples, with the gay couples being side characters.

With [Dark Blue Kiss], the focus now is on the gay characters and their relationships.

Techically, [Dark Blue Kiss] will be the 3rd [Kiss] series drama

I am looking forward to [Theory of Love] as well.

Off and Gun is also another popular BL pairing for drama, just like Kirst and Singto of the [S.O.T.U.S] series

Unfortunately, Krist and Singto individually have their own dramas in 2019 and the dramas are all straight pairings.

5 minutes ago, killerwhale said:

[Dark Blue Kiss] is the gay spin-off of the [Kiss] series.

All the [Kiss] series so far focus mainly on straight couples, with the gay couples being side characters.

With [Dark Blue Kiss], the focus now is on the gay characters and their relationships.

Techically, [Dark Blue Kiss] will be the 3rd [Kiss] series drama

I am looking forward to [Theory of Love] as well.

Off and Gun is also another popular BL pairing for drama, just like Kirst and Singto of the [S.O.T.U.S] series

Unfortunately, Krist and Singto individually have their own dramas in 2019 and the dramas are all straight pairings.

I specially watched the BL cuts for the kiss me again. Somehow the thai BL dramas/components of the series are always so heart warming

On 11/9/2018 at 10:23 PM, -Ignored- said:

not sure how bromance is this considre

no subtitles

Thks so much for sharing the Jap show! It’s one of the best movies I had watched. There are so many lessons to be learnt from it.

When hope evades us, it just takes one person to lead us back. Evade instead suicidal thoughts and think of the pain our loved ones need to endure if anything untoward happen to us. 

10 hours ago, totalitarianism said:

Thks so much for sharing the Jap show! It’s one of the best movies I had watched. There are so many lessons to be learnt from it.

When hope evades us, it just takes one person to lead us back. Evade instead suicidal thoughts and think of the pain our loved ones need to endure if anything untoward happen to us. 

If u r ref to the " To Each His Own 《ちょっと今から仕事やめてくる》" movie, oh ya, the comments under the youtube video was really overwhelming , i didnt expect that too

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.