Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

A struggle in which I believe most of us know so well in whatever the capacity...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_in_an_Orange_Shirt

Man in an Orange Shirt is a two-part British television movie from the BBC. It was produced by Kudos Film and Television and premiered on 31 July 2017 at BBC One. The film drama tells three love stories from two generations of a family, in the 1940s and in 2017.

Vanessa Redgrave, Julian Morris, and Oliver Jackson-Cohen act in the lead roles, directed by Michael Samuels. The script and idea come from the British best-selling-author Patrick Gale, whose family history is the autobiographical core of the plot. The film won 2018 International Emmy Award for Best TV Movie or Miniseries.

On 10/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, practease said:

A struggle in which I believe most of us know so well in whatever the capacity...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_in_an_Orange_Shirt

Man in an Orange Shirt is a two-part British television movie from the BBC. It was produced by Kudos Film and Television and premiered on 31 July 2017 at BBC One. The film drama tells three love stories from two generations of a family, in the 1940s and in 2017.

Vanessa Redgrave, Julian Morris, and Oliver Jackson-Cohen act in the lead roles, directed by Michael Samuels. The script and idea come from the British best-selling-author Patrick Gale, whose family history is the autobiographical core of the plot. The film won 2018 International Emmy Award for Best TV Movie or Miniseries.

Oh yes I watched this before. I cried. Very nice. 

Edited by sphere

A gay short film without dialogue. Be patient watch till or fast forward to 28:20 minutes and you’ll find the film was partnered by STB. This is interesting. Do they support local gay film too?

Can skip straight to the shower scene (just topless eh) at 13:00, haha.

This gay character was doing his workout with a hot trainer and his 'manager' (both have great bods).

His eyes probably were 'working out' harder than his other body parts that day, haha.

"听不见的距离" 这部网路短剧(约20多分钟)的主题曲 "还是回到这", 倒也是蛮好听的

其中的一位男主角原来是当年在本地演过戏的陈祎伦 (Allen Chen, 艺名"龙语申"), 怪不得那么眼熟

肉欲戏的部分拍得很有感觉, 他也够 man的, 哈哈

Yummy/sweet couple... Haha.

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.