Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

On 03/12/2017 at 3:35 AM, Guest guest said:

Thai webdrama. Out on 9 Dec, every sat on youtube.

Think this guy is quite cute (left in 1st pic).

https://www.instagram.com/iknotus/?hl=en

24232862_1769747716430523_81059914933768

I din know he's an actor.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Interesting plot... like!
On 27/11/2017 at 9:46 PM, -Ignored- said:

bit of CID , suspense , etc and etc

mayb too hvy to some of u

ooooooops!

even the lifeguard called him niang

the date appeared in first epi right? or are u ref to the model posing as a sculpture?

I felt the niang looks gd, just tht abit niang lah

I find it interesting.. any more of such movies? Quite a story..

5 hours ago, marcoc said:

Oh no... What happen... :mellow:

Probably cancer? its like common situation that will arise. Then he will be very sad cause he cannot bear to leave haiqing. Only got 12 episodes, this scene will be coming soon. Usually it will appear in ep 10/11, then resolution in the last epi. Stories all like this..

Hana wa Saku ka

Synopsis

Kazuaki Sakurai (Hironari Amano) is a 37-year-old man working at an advertising agency. For a CM shooting, he goes to a beautiful house. At the house, he meets Yoichi Mizukawa (Tsurugi Watanabe) while he is painting a picture. Yoichi Mizukawa is a 19-year-old art student. He lives with his cousins in the big old house. Kazuaki Sakurai becomes attracted to Yoichi Mizukawa.

Meanwhile, Yoichi Mizukawa is only interested paining, but he begins to take an interest in Kazuaki Sakurai. The two men get closer, but Kazuaki Sakurai gets transferred to Osaka.

Trailer

1 hour ago, quanjishou said:

ending means he is not with any of them despite ping jun let yan fei and hai qing together?

Yea i guess.. in the end he chose to go to America and let go both of them. 

Putting myself in his shoes i will also choose to leave.

By loving both of them but hurting either one party will hurt myself too. I can't imagine how i would feel if i get together with Yanfei by sacrificing PinJun even though he is the one who wanted it.

I doubt i will be able to face myself and live with Yanfei like nothing has happened by placing PinJun just as a stepping stone in my life. That one year of Love was real.

If i see Yanfei, i will surely think of Pinjun and i can't fully devote my love to him. It won't be healthy maintaining the relationship like that even if Yanfei doesn't mind.

Alright..maybe a little too much of what i think.

Just solely my thoughts tho if i were in that character.

Too fast to live, too young to die.

2 hours ago, MinWoo said:

I teared the moment 海青hugged品軍before he left. 

我喜歡你

我愛你

我會照顧你

It’s so sad.

I also...and the memory flashback. OMG....i feel so sad. Yet i feel angry when he one leg step 2 boat. I think he reflect the young guys who are indecisive very well.

56 minutes ago, xydboy said:

I also...and the memory flashback. OMG....i feel so sad. Yet i feel angry when he one leg step 2 boat. I think he reflect the young guys who are indecisive very well.

I can understand the step 2 boat situation.. i personally experienced before.

I had 3 people at a point of my life that i like and i couldn't decide.

One that is very nice to me (we only known each other for awhile but hes very sweet and does little things to make me happy)

The other is the one i like most (A friend that i always hang out with when i book out. He only confessed to me that he like me after a year.)

The last one  is the on ethat stays with me and accompany me most of the time (A Camp mate who did the most and share the pain, sorrows and happiness with me).

Its not about the age that's at least what i think.

To me it about meeting the people at the right time.

i was in NS then and can't decide and settled for the wrong person.

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

In the last episode, 2 scenes really got into me - when 品军 asked 言飞 to take care of海青 (and his temperament), as well as in the lift thereafter when he cried out but stopped later to meet his sister at the car. It was really sad and heartbreaking...   :(

I have to say 品军 demonstrated what true love is all about - if you really love someone, you would want him to be happy (regardless if you're by his side).

(Salute this character!!)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 hour ago, sphere said:

In the last episode, 2 scenes really got into me - when 品军 asked 言飞 to take care of海青 (and his temperament), as well as in the lift thereafter when he cried out but stopped later to meet his sister at the car. It was really sad and heartbreaking...   :(

I have to say 品军 demonstrated what true love is all about - if you really love someone, you would want him to be happy (regardless if you're by his side).

(Salute this character!!)

Yes, that got me as well! Actually in one of the youtube clips where they were rehearsing, they actually acted out that particular scene of 品军 asking 言飞 to take care of海青

Edited by xydboy

10 hours ago, xydboy said:

Yes, that got me as well! Actually in one of the youtube clips where they were rehearsing, they actually acted out that particular scene of 品军 asking 言飞 to take care of海青

Really heart breaking when 品军 gave up 海清 knowing that he will be guilty.

He painfully back off so that he don’t have to go through this... Such a thoughtful bf... Even break off still think for 海清...

I never really thought of what to do but I will have chosen the same as Haiqing. Just wondering. Are all Taiwanese guys so gentle? Is a bit weird to see such a gentle guys even they act rough

1 hour ago, tyan said:

I never really thought of what to do but I will have chosen the same as Haiqing. Just wondering. Are all Taiwanese guys so gentle? Is a bit weird to see such a gentle guys even they act rough

though I don't q like that drama

I m sure Taiwanese speak gently, after few episodes I gave it all up

it is well known they are just diff

Far from how sg men or china men behave, regardless of whether they are gay or not

Try visiting Taiwan for a feel of that

and given a chance, I rather swap to have Taiwanese men in the gay market, in the sauna some sg locals (may not be a Chinese sg) really cannot take no as an answer

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

though I don't q like that drama

I m sure Taiwanese speak gently, after few episodes I gave it all up

it is well known they are just diff

Far from how sg men or china men behave, regardless of whether they are gay or not

Try visiting Taiwan for a feel of that

and given a chance, I rather swap to have Taiwanese men in the gay market, in the sauna some sg locals (may not be a Chinese sg) really cannot take no as an answer

I just came back fro TW last week. First time there after hearing many good feedback. It is indeed good food and good place. But i dun detect much gays there. 

11 minutes ago, tyan said:

I just came back fro TW last week. First time there after hearing many good feedback. It is indeed good food and good place. But i dun detect much gays there. 

isn't that a good thing? the world will bcome terrible w too many gays around

u didn't go to its sauna if u want more gays?

scenic, I don't think Taiwan can score high, fd ok only

too much nite fd or fried fd is not a gd thing

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.