Male HQ

What bothers you most about what is happening in your country today?

Guest dungga12

Guest Guest

That most have a roof over our heads, that most have jobs, that most are medically taken care of, that you can leave your bag at starbucks unattended and queue up to order a drink, that you can go and tapow food at 3am and most likely wont get rob, that drinkable water runs freely on tap when across the causeway, many dont have water, that if you work hard you can get into uni not based on skin color.

I hate the above about singapore.

Guest Beautician
3 hours ago, Guest dungga12 said:

What bothers you most about what is happening in your country today?

It is no different from North Korea except with lots of cosmetic externally.

• 5 months later...

The people running this country think they know best, just like how Carrie Lum think of herself too. And now, we are almost getting into the stage where Hong Kong has gotten to already. That's my biggest fear. 

On 4/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

That most have a roof over our heads, that most have jobs, that most are medically taken care of, that you can leave your bag at starbucks unattended and queue up to order a drink, that you can go and tapow food at 3am and most likely wont get rob, that drinkable water runs freely on tap when across the causeway, many dont have water, that if you work hard you can get into uni not based on skin color.

Judging from your habitual posts, it is understandable that you are bothered by all the positive traits in your country.  

I'm so sorry,  it must be pitiful to be like that !!

Can I make a suggestion?  Move to North Korea,  to Afghanistan, to Sierra Leone,  to Syria, to Liberia... and some dozen others that can satisfy your need for crime and suffering.

Good luck!

Guest islander
53 minutes ago, lohwpr said:

Nothing actually. 

I love my country v much. I wouldn't consider living somewhere else. 

Are you living on an island on your own?

Guest islander
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Judging from your habitual posts, it is understandable that you are bothered by all the positive traits in your country.  

Can I make a suggestion?  Move to North Korea,  to Afghanistan, to Sierra Leone,  to Syria, to Liberia... and some dozen others that can satisfy your need for crime and suffering.

Good luck!

You choose 2 countries in Africa and 2 countries in Middle East but only one in Far East? and totally leaving out South or Middle America.  Just wonder nobody had been crying foul on your political correctness.

(just making an exaggeration here,... ha ha)

The guy on the post you commented Steve5380, just needs to move to Laos, but should go there without any much money to see what poverty means and what dire living conditions exist in other parts of the world.

But having all the infrastructure, luxury and entertainment in Singapore.... it is easy to complain and lose your head to reality.

I bet he is the same who will shout to the customer service officer on the phone if his broadband was disconnected for 18 mins and to the shop assistant who did not manage to refill the coke supply at the local Unfairprice supermarket when he reached on opening at 8.01am...

I know these guys.... They are never happy in their life....

Personally I made a trip to Laos, met wonderful people in dire conditions but still happy, grateful and still able to smile. It was a cure to take me through bad times to always remember what happiness actually means...

14 minutes ago, Guest islander said:

Are you living on an island on your own?

Nope, he is just a rich towkay watching the slaves work while he sits high up in his ivory towers, fantasizing about how much a good, fair, hands-on, experienced boss that he thinks he is. Why would he consider living anywhere else with a life like that?  

On 4/24/2019 at 11:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Good luck!

Sarcasm is really lost on stupid people, especially those who can think that every single Guest Guests here are the same person. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sarcasm is really lost on stupid people, especially those who can think that every single Guest Guests here are the same person. 

Sarcasm cannot hide the stupidity of posting with a name that is confused with that of the many other stupids who post with the same name.

Instead of sarcasm,  you would be better served with some good imagination that would find better aliases than "Guest Guest"!

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Sarcasm cannot hide the stupidity of posting with a name that is confused with that of the many other stupids who post with the same name.

Instead of sarcasm,  you would be better served with some good imagination that would find better aliases than "Guest Guest"!

LOL!! But isn't that exactly where the fun is? Confusing stupids like you, and then calling you stupid? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL!! But isn't that exactly where the fun is? Confusing stupids like you, and then calling you stupid? 

The real stupidity is to spend time and find fun in confusing people.  Don't you have a better life to live?  

14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

The real stupidity is to spend time and find fun in confusing people.  Don't you have a better life to live?  

Of course we all have a better life to live. But it does add some fun to it by confusing stupids like you and then calling you stupid, especially after the sarcasm was lost on stupids like you, when you stupidly want to respond to what OTHER people hate about THEIR country, when it is not even anything close to your stupid business.  LOL! 

Guest not that Guest!!!!!!!
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I m not the earlier Guest but another one.

Ha ha . here it goes again.

What serves the silly denial at every corner??? When even new Moderators are getting confused about it already...

Sorry but some famous Guest posters we (Blowing Wind regulars) all can smell from very far..........

54 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Of course we all have a better life to live. But it does add some fun to it by confusing stupids like you and then calling you stupid, especially after the sarcasm was lost on stupids like you, when you stupidly want to respond to what OTHER people hate about THEIR country, when it is not even anything close to your stupid business.  LOL! 

Real sarcasm has to be subtle and said by a person of known integrity.  Not by a "Guest Guest" that represents deception and contempt. 

Your sarcasm reminds of the one attributed to Donald Trump,  who in his mental handicap says horrible self incriminating things that then his supporters try to justify by saying that they are "sarcasms".  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Guest not that Guest!!!!!!! said:

I m not the earlier Guest but another one.

Ha ha . here it goes again.

What serves the silly denial at every corner??? When even new Moderators are getting confused about it already...

Sorry but some famous Guest posters we (Blowing Wind regulars) all can smell from very far..........

Ummmm... are you asking yourself that question in your own post? And would that smell you detected be anything close to that of a mee goreng smell, Guest disclosed yourself? LOL...

43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Real sarcasm has to be subtle and said by a person of known integrity.  Not by a "Guest Guest" that represents deception and contempt. 

Your sarcasm reminds of the one attributed to Donald Trump,  who in his mental handicap says horrible self incriminating things that then his supporters try to justify by saying that they are "sarcasms".  :lol: 

The sarcasm was indeed subtle, so stupids like you couldn't detect it. And besides, sarcasm does indeed embodies "deception and contempt", which is all the more to be the reason why it was so impactful to be written by a Guest Guest!

As for Donald Trump, it's not my country, not my business, so I have no clue what sarcasm he said, and I don't really care. LOL..

What bothers me in what is happening in my country America is how evident is becoming the corruption that pervades the Trump administration.  His supporters openly lie, and so does he, and so many naive people support him because "the economy is great and unemployment is at an all time low".  Many old seniors believe this.   How can they be so foolish?

I am having a big disappointment with my country of residence.  After having left South America tired of the corruption there, thinking that the USA is different,  now I realize that it is institutionalized there too, only a little more hidden.  If Trump is reelected and the country goes to hell,  America will totally deserve it !

Edited by Steve5380

Guest superfluous
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Ummmm... are you asking yourself that question in your own post? And would that smell you detected be anything close to that of a mee goreng smell, Guest disclosed yourself? LOL...

Thanks for confirming  who you are...

what we suspected from the start from your childish and totally superfluous brawls with Steve5380.

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The people running this country think they know best, just like how Carrie Lum think of herself too. And now, we are almost getting into the stage where Hong Kong has gotten to already. That's my biggest fear. 

Than who knows best? You lor, or kristian han lor, or wham lor, what about CSJ? Kenneth? LtK? Sorry lah...if singaporeans protest, must provide wifi, must end before 6pm as got dinner and go starbucks. Must also provide transport, alsi provide food and drink. You must be siao to even consider whatever problems we have to HKgers, dont let people laugh.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

4 hours ago, Guest superfluous said:

Thanks for confirming  who you are...

what we suspected from the start from your childish and totally superfluous brawls with Steve5380.

Thanks for confirming who you are from the moment you talked about the "smell".

That the future of our country, no that of the developed world as a whole, lies in the hands of the strawberry generation who grew up in the greenhouse, with their simplistic views and ideals. You can see this in bw over the years. The migration of topics to reflect the concerns of this strawberry generation. 

Guest sadworld

Is this how the gay community here represents Singapore? When most of the topics here will turn to either argument, bitching or discrimination? You can feel and see how stress, angry and unhappy people here :(

Guest sadworld
26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Look at the thread title.  The key word "bothers" is already negative.  If you think there are no negative things in your country, then you can start another thread called "What are the things you are happy about in your country?"   Perhaps you may have an even longer list.  :lol:

xie xie ni auntie

7 hours ago, Sizzler said:

The arrogance of the ruling party as seen in the statements that they make:

1. "ONLY PAP can rule Singapore"

2. "Voters will have 5 years to REPENT". (For those who do not get the hidden message, we REGRET our decisions but we REPENT before GOD. The guy who made this statement has also said he will rise from the dead).

But:

1. Just as he tore his opponents apart, his family is now torn apart.

2. Just as he sued his opponents, his family is now being sued.

3. Just as he forced his opponents into exile, his family is now being forced into exile.

Poetic justice.

Hahaha...force to exile? 

Guest lucky draw
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Than who knows best? You lor, or kristian han lor, or wham lor, what about CSJ? Kenneth? LtK? Sorry lah...if singaporeans protest, must provide wifi, must end before 6pm as got dinner and go starbucks. Must also provide transport, alsi provide food and drink. You must be siao to even consider whatever problems we have to HKgers, dont let people laugh.

I think you forgot the free goodie bag and the compulsory lucky draw in your list!

Guest Tomato
On 10/7/2019 at 5:42 AM, Guest Guest said:

Cannot be.  Unlike HK people, Singaporeans lack ideals and passion.

Just the lack of these, Singaporeans will never rise and fight. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Tomato said:

Fight what huh? Vast majority of singaporeans are smart. You excluded, you go and start your fight lor.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Guest Tomato said:

On 10/8/2019 at 10:24 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fight what huh? Vast majority of singaporeans are smart. You excluded, you go and start your fight lor.

Ever since the beginning of time, every single country will do their best to keep their own citizens happy. Which other country will go that far to claim that doing things to what the citizens ask for is considered negative "populist" ideas? Remember how the 6.9 million population white paper was passed in Parliament? How about the passing of the Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act? Even if Singaporeans lack ideals and passion, even if Singaporeans will not rise and fight now, there will come a tipping point when people knows that enough is enough, just like how HK people feel.

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ever since the beginning of time, every single country will do their best to keep their own citizens happy. Which other country will go that far to claim that doing things to what the citizens ask for is considered negative "populist" ideas? Remember how the 6.9 million population white paper was passed in Parliament? How about the passing of the Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act? Even if Singaporeans lack ideals and passion, even if Singaporeans will not rise and fight now, there will come a tipping point when people knows that enough is enough, just like how HK people feel.

Hahaha...you so funny...tell that to those HK people, they will laugh in your face. Try harder lah..tipping point?? Raise and fight? Fight what? Fight your stupidity?

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Those on HK are lucky where the police are till now extremely restrained. If it were to happened in the USA, Europe and anywhere else, these rioters will be shot and much more hashly delt with.

• 6 months later...
Guest Wake up liao
On 10/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, Guest Guest said:

That will never happen. Singaporeans are too stupid, docile, gutless, and yes, no passion and ideals, and most importantly, no brains to think for themselves. Their so called “smartness” is actually gutlessness masked by try hard cunning and glibness. Too many yes men and women who pretend to be fillial yet will sell their own mothers to get ahead.

Oh yah, and singaporeans loves to COVER UP THE TRUTH, too stubborn to see it or pretend not to see it in order to remain in the good books of the gods here.

Everyone including all the institutions here are rotten to the core.

Guest Henny yas queen
On 10/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hello Jolovan Wham! and Kirston Henny.

• 1 year later...
On 4/24/2019 at 8:32 PM, Guest Life said:

Cost of living. prices of property. discrimination (I admit I do have some sort of discrimination towards others also subtly). 

There is no discrimination here. We are always fair

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.