Male HQ

Jurong Lake Gardens

(I know the pagoda side not accessible, when you look over....eerie Sia)

Just my observation ok ....the hit rate is v v low.  If guys stay v far and travel there after reading posts, will likely be disappointed. 

One place is way much better, you easily see 10 - 20 pple walking around the canoe area...if you know where that is.  Clientele is in 20s to 30s yo.

So far I only walk walk lah ... I scare of covid so dare not do anything lol

Edited by GoodBlow

You stay in woodlands?  If so quite a distance too.

Personally I think it is not worth the effort if one has to travel a distance.

The other garden is Central garden with a MacDonalds.  You get to see some foreign workers (not sure if they are).

During my visit, I went to the toilet.  There was a very fat guy at the urinal. As I was about to left the toilet, he whistled and said hello....

On 3/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, woodlands894 said:

I met a few at late night after 11pm. One guy likes to jerk off and let you watch in garden house toilet after 11pm. The grassland I met a few Malay and Chinese guys. Guess after 11 action starts

Wow... 11pm... That's very late... Weekend right? Weekday I assume ppl need to work the next day...

On 3/19/2022 at 5:29 PM, GoodBlow said:

On the bright positive side, this garden has not much action - clean, healthy and pro family and lovers....

On the negative side, cannot find any action.  No topless runners, no exhibitionists, no PLU

Yup... Alot of family outing around 7pm that day...

• 2 weeks later...

Brah renovate...all change... carpark now all in JLG. Try the one that is near to senior home haha. Car fun sex is fun...

Take note yah...the security patrol is using torch 🔦 light to screen all areas during their shifts. The patrol is not 1 but 2-3 based on my observation or encounter or before or after my fun sex jerk off jo bj etc...

There is some cruise spots all over JLG. 

I do have fun sex 🚿 at pagoda before renovate...it is not eerie at all.. that place is best for str8 to bi fun sex...most couples love to go there after 7pm...the bridge is where it all start haha

Those keen for JLG night tele for those who jog run hike fun jerk off etc..let me know...

On 4/13/2022 at 5:50 AM, BudakFit said:

Brah renovate...all change... carpark now all in JLG. Try the one that is near to senior home haha. Car fun sex is fun...

Take note yah...the security patrol is using torch 🔦 light to screen all areas during their shifts. The patrol is not 1 but 2-3 based on my observation or encounter or before or after my fun sex jerk off jo bj etc...

There is some cruise spots all over JLG. 

I do have fun sex 🚿 at pagoda before renovate...it is not eerie at all.. that place is best for str8 to bi fun sex...most couples love to go there after 7pm...the bridge is where it all start haha

Those keen for JLG night tele for those who jog run hike fun jerk off etc..let me know...

Im keen, have msged u

On 4/14/2022 at 6:18 AM, BudakFit said:

Yes it is true but there is already a few or some...they have this sub groups....

All kinds types....

For me I am quite direct of what I want haha....

Then it is quite a waste of time for those not staying near the area.  Imagine travelling so far only to find one or two....

• 1 month later...

Lookout for obvious cyclist...skaters and few joggers they will not come by the the entrance but from the other side. Slim to lean and jock age about less then 35 years old. 

1. Try go GardenHouse (Night only)

2. LED garden (Night only)

3. Clusia Cove (not recommended peak hrs and not school holidays. 

4. End Loop Corner 

5. End Loop Exit 

6. The Table Tennis Fitness Corner (Night Only)

7. Trail Hill (Night Only)

8. Trail leading towards pond (night only)

9. Table Tennis .... (Night only)

10. Butterfly 🦋 Park (Night only)

Do it discreet. Look out for your surroundings first before strip. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 5:19 PM, BudakFit said:

Lookout for obvious cyclist...skaters and few joggers they will not come by the the entrance but from the other side. Slim to lean and jock age about less then 35 years old. 

1. Try go GardenHouse (Night only)

2. LED garden (Night only)

3. Clusia Cove (not recommended peak hrs and not school holidays. 

4. End Loop Corner 

5. End Loop Exit 

6. The Table Tennis Fitness Corner (Night Only)

7. Trail Hill (Night Only)

8. Trail leading towards pond (night only)

9. Table Tennis .... (Night only)

10. Butterfly 🦋 Park (Night only)

Do it discreet. Look out for your surroundings first before strip. 

woah, i never saw any action before and i run there very regularly.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:29 PM, GoodBlow said:

On the bright positive side, this garden has not much action - clean, healthy and pro family and lovers....

On the negative side, cannot find any action.  No topless runners, no exhibitionists, no PLU

Have. Sometimes i do see topless runners. Generally when the sun is blazing hot or when its less crowded.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...