Male HQ

Hatyai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Guest Hat Yai

• 3 months later...
Guest funnybone

hi i am going to hatyai from 24/6 till 1/7 can anyone suggest or guide me where in hatyai can i go to gay pubs or sauna please help thank you very much

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hatyai - nothing much to do there except food and massage.

You may want to take a visit to the Kwan Yin statue in the park.

That's all... 2 days is way too long...1 overnight is enough for Hatyai.

Perhaps, you could join a day tour to Songkhla, for the mermaid...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually I've only being in Hatyai twice.

Hatyai is a very small town, the city area is about the size of Bugis-Arab Street area.

There isn't much to do except to eat, shop and perhaps go to the park to see the Kwan Yin at the Municipal Park.

I stayed at the Lee Gardens twice.

There is a pool on the 10th floor.. no gay experience in both occasions.

Guest Ben Dover

Action available in Diana Shopping Centre last cublicle in the toilets on the food gallery floor, heard a rumour about the railway station at night but not been yet. There are massage places around Lee Garden Plaza but once again no experience of that yet. Have seen a gay club called Buddy's near Diana Centre and a couple more what look like bars near there which  I have walked past, but closed in the daytime, will look again at night. Off to Buddy's tonight here' hoping for a hot rod!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Rayzaray

Could not find any topics on Hatyai.

In Hatyai now 11-15/07/15.

Had one of best foot n thai body mssg ever in hatyai at Mali Massage. Not only tht its so cheap only Tb450 (S$10) for 2hrs mssg.

Thr are 2 saunas thr, hv tried one called GL sauna. Will go to the othr one tonite called Zeus. Both are arnd the same area.

Thr is also one go go boys club tht i knw of also arnd tht area, but i hv nt bn thr.

Any one around this area can reply here or anyone plan to travel here arnd tis prd can share my room foc.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hatyai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
Guest light fun seeker

will be staying at male dorm room at Siam Mansion for 4 nights from 28th October (Monday) .... seeking light fun with travellers... anyone interested? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nudist in dorm
11 hours ago, Guest Visitor said:

Checking in today to Siam Mansion Male dorm room. Anyone interested for some light fun?

how about 2-5 May ?? will be staying male dorm there alone.... looking for light fun too

Guest Massage with Happy Ending

Most massage center with younger male masseurs do provide happy ending if encouraged. They will also allow you to play with them. Tips can range from just for the body massage (without extra tip) or 100B. Don't offer more or it will become too expensive in future. Sense massage center is one of them. It is around Odeon Shopping Center. 

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 PM, Guest Massage with Happy Ending said:

Most massage center with younger male masseurs do provide happy ending if encouraged. They will also allow you to play with them. Tips can range from just for the body massage (without extra tip) or 100B. Don't offer more or it will become too expensive in future. Sense massage center is one of them. It is around Odeon Shopping Center. 

Thanks for info. Then Sense massage is on my list.

I have 3 nights in Hat Yai so i think i need more :D:DD::D. Do you have any updates on saunas, public cruisings, bars...etc. I search on internet but the info out o date. TIA.

By the way, is the municipal park cruising place? and Big C Extra restroom??? (i read some report long ago saying that)

• 2 years later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hatyai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Aloisym

Did anyone ever try that gay Sauna called Elysium Sauna?

/-8, 37/7-8 Sripoovanart Rd, Hat Yai,

What type of visitors frequent the place? Best timings?

It seems to have a gay bar attached also.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2023 at 1:01 PM, Happypup said:

Heading up to Hatyai on 24th October with another friend. Any tips for gay travel would be great! Or if anyone wanna travel and explore together do PM me! Friendly and easygoing sg locals here! 😊 

Most data online is quite outdated.

There used to be 2 gay bars (one is joint with a sauna) and 1 gay friendly cafe.

To get updates it is probably best to connect with someone via an app and ask. (You might be obliged to offer him a dinner or so).

The rest is the usual. There are some gay massage boys, I personally would recommend the usual massage outlets as these are more professional when it comes to the massage. You can ask for a guy to massage you. But don't expect any happy ending.

There is not much to do in Hat Yai unless you look for food (plenty of Chinese thai food also)  and some shopping.

Interesting are the inside the buildings shopping galleries. Just stroll around. If you are in the city center it is easy.

There are 2 or 3 good silk shops, if you intend to bring some Thai quality silk for your mum.

Be informed that a lot of Malay guys from the Northern Malaysian States drive to Hat Yai for fun.

40 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

There used to be 2 gay bars (one is joint with a sauna) and 1 gay friendly cafe.

To get updates it is probably best to connect with someone via an app and ask. (You might be obliged to offer him a dinner or so).

The rest is the usual. There are some gay massage boys, I personally would recommend the usual massage outlets as these are more professional when it comes to the massage. You can ask for a guy to massage you. But don't expect any happy ending.

There is not much to do in Hat Yai unless you look for food (plenty of Chinese thai food also)  and some shopping.

Interesting are the inside the buildings shopping galleries. Just stroll around. If you are in the city center it is easy.

There are 2 or 3 good silk shops, if you intend to bring some Thai quality silk for your mum.

Be informed that a lot of Malay guys from the Northern Malaysian States drive to Hat Yai for fun.

Thank you for the pointers.  Has Elysium Sauna in Hatyai closed?  I guess what's left of Hatyai would be food and shopping.

28 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Thank you for the pointers.  Has Elysium Sauna in Hatyai closed?  I guess what's left of Hatyai would be food and shopping.

Seems to be still open. But so far I never visited.

Guys in Hatyai told me it is still there. It seems to have reduced the opening days and hours from Thursday to Sunday (6 -11pm).

Someone asked here earlier but it was never responded.

Not just food and shopping, on the apps you will find distraction for the times you aren't eating or shopping.

There are much lesser gay travellers to Hat Yai.

As usual on the apps be aware of MBs and be prepared that English is not on a good standard. Best to use translation tools to avoid dating the wrong tool.

4 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

Seems to be still open. But so far I never visited.

Guys in Hatyai told me it is still there. It seems to have reduced the opening days and hours from Thursday to Sunday (6 -11pm).

Someone asked here earlier but it was never responded.

Not just food and shopping, on the apps you will find distraction for the times you aren't eating or shopping.

There are much lesser gay travellers to Hat Yai.

As usual on the apps be aware of MBs and be prepared that English is not on a good standard. Best to use translation tools to avoid dating the wrong tool.

Thank you for the update, and the warning on Money Boys. 
I think your advice on the apps, money boys and on translation tools is wise, and is applicable to all places in all countries.

On 10/18/2023 at 3:08 PM, mlyfunp said:

Thanks so much for the information and tips! I guess I’ll try to make some local friends via the app and see where that leads us! Leaving for the trip tmr! Wish me luck! =D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.