Male HQ

Groping on Public train & Bus Experience

Once I travelled in a public bus in KL. It was packed like sardines that some of us are squeezed on the steps. I grabbed on a pole. A young Malay man brush his bulge on my hand...

My gaydar screamed YES! YES! I didnt move one bit. Sensing my permisiveness, he pressed some more. To avoid breaking momentum, I avoided long glances. Soon it was hard as rock. Then the terminal came, and thats it.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Sg boi said:

Not really groping but happened in a peak hour train where this is too squuezy that our groins are face to face so as the train moves our groins rub. We both felt awkward as we both have a hard on. Lasted for 3 stations and the end

Nice! No need to feel awkward. Both had hard on means there was some mutual attraction ba? 

Guest skinnycurious
On 12/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, cottonwool said:

Anyway, it depends on circumstances & luck. We're adults & ain't dumb enough to get caught unless so desperate. I'd a surprise encountered in the am today. When I was boarding the train from boon lay & reached to JE, a mid chinese guy entered with stuffs & I just had a glanced to him. At that point of time, I was feeling sleepy. He walked towards & stood beside me as I was leaning at the side of the train door while standing. After the train had departed awhile, that guy seemed to get near me & I looked down at his shorts. He wasn't having any bulge but I did not realise his errected bulge poked considered touched my hand. When I looked at it again, it was errected that big, sharp & wad a straight tool. I was shocked & he repeated doing it while the train was moving, jerking as I knew so bold & confirmed his sexuality. He pretended to use his mobile. This time round I changed my hands to my palm side & he did it again. When I was about to alight & there's a distance to another station, I moved near him & groped as much as possible. Haha, shiok. Semi more to errect. He still followed me alighting but separated after I'd entered into a shopping mall. That's the end of my sharing. XD

Damn wish someone would grope me haha how did he know you were open to it 

Happy many years ago but not exactyl groping. was waiting for mrt at platform then saw this prc. Somehow our eyes met and we just knew. Then we went in and purposely stand close to each other at the part where the cabin joins. His had friend w him though. We touch each other hand a bit then he stuff a note and pass to me secretly. We contact for a while. Then I got attach and we didnt even meet again..

yesterday, took a train from one end to the other line. i thought it was more convenient, despite it being a long journey. two stops in, there was an older male auntie who sat down next to me.

i knew he targetted me, because he was actually at the door furthest away from me, but i saw him make his way over and plopped himself down, even though there were actually other seats available. i was at the seat next to the priority ones at the ends. 

i didnt really see his face (tried not to) but i could see longish hair, and i could tell from the age spots and thigh skin (he was wearing shorts) that he was an older person.

it got weird when he bumped me with his thigh a few times. then, he shaked his leg while on his phone, pretending to be amused or whatever, and just made more contact with my leg as a "reaction". at one point, it was actual rubbing, until i was so annoyed, i moved my thigh away completely until there was a gap.

i confirmed that i was targetted when he started to actually nudge me and ask questions. thank god i had earbuds in, so he did not succeed in making me speak to him. it was just so annoying. i just tahan and ignored him until he got off before me. 

i've had groping incidents before, when i was younger in secondary school and poly. and some others, while travelling. i think it is very annoying when there is zero interest, or chemistry and it's one-sided. 

(same day, i also had a overly friendly touchy shopkeeper uncle also try to test water. it was a weird day.)

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/16/2021 at 5:25 PM, tomcat said:

yesterday, took a train from one end to the other line. i thought it was more convenient, despite it being a long journey. two stops in, there was an older male auntie who sat down next to me.

i knew he targetted me, because he was actually at the door furthest away from me, but i saw him make his way over and plopped himself down, even though there were actually other seats available. i was at the seat next to the priority ones at the ends. 

i didnt really see his face (tried not to) but i could see longish hair, and i could tell from the age spots and thigh skin (he was wearing shorts) that he was an older person.

it got weird when he bumped me with his thigh a few times. then, he shaked his leg while on his phone, pretending to be amused or whatever, and just made more contact with my leg as a "reaction". at one point, it was actual rubbing, until i was so annoyed, i moved my thigh away completely until there was a gap.

i confirmed that i was targetted when he started to actually nudge me and ask questions. thank god i had earbuds in, so he did not succeed in making me speak to him. it was just so annoying. i just tahan and ignored him until he got off before me. 

i've had groping incidents before, when i was younger in secondary school and poly. and some others, while travelling. i think it is very annoying when there is zero interest, or chemistry and it's one-sided. 

(same day, i also had a overly friendly touchy shopkeeper uncle also try to test water. it was a weird day.)

U must be very cute n attractive but sadly only attracts male aunties. 🤣🤣

On 12/16/2021 at 10:03 PM, cutejack said:

🤣🤣🤣his profile pic dun look young leh. So kena male aunty should be normal bah.

Male auntie? Isn't that an oxymoron?

You must have enjoyed aunty’s caress otherwise you would stand up and moved away …..淫荡act High Class 🤣🤣🤣

On 12/16/2021 at 10:03 PM, cutejack said:

younger guy friends (and girls) told me that from my looks, they find me intimidating. so they don't even bother to try, cos fear of rejection.

all these older aunties, they are closer to the grave - nothing for them to lose. so they test water lor. not that complicated.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/18/2021 at 1:04 PM, tomcat said:

younger guy friends (and girls) told me that from my looks, they find me intimidating. so they don't even bother to try, cos fear of rejection.

all these older aunties, they are closer to the grave - nothing for them to lose. so they test water lor. not that complicated.

On 12/18/2021 at 1:04 PM, tomcat said:

Guys dont get molested!!!!!

Only girls!!!!

I am shocked wow

the other weird uncle is a shopkeeper, whose shop was doing a moving out sale. as i saw my fave collectibles going for 1 for 1, i was probably visibly excited.

he told me everything not marked for sale is 1 for 1, so i began shopping. many times during that, he went to tap my shoulder, and let his hand linger there, at one point even put his hand on the small of my back, to show me more items. i was actually so disturbed i excused myself and told him i was actually late for movie, which i was.

after the movie, i reconsidered if i should go back, the promotion was too good to ignore. since i had met up with my friend by then, i felt braver to go back. shopkeeper uncle was still there, and now so excited to see two guys walking in. he was just as touchy so i just got the items i wanted and just got the hell out. i asked my friend if he felt the guy was weird. and he was like, "yah, too friendly."

although this is not as bad as groping, any unwarranted touch is still annoying, especially in the times of covid. no matter how people appear to you, inviting, friendly or whatever, please do not touch people. i am not a free durian for you to touch, peel and sample, perverts. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, tomcat said:

the other weird uncle is a shopkeeper, whose shop was doing a moving out sale. as i saw my fave collectibles going for 1 for 1, i was probably visibly excited.

he told me everything not marked for sale is 1 for 1, so i began shopping. many times during that, he went to tap my shoulder, and let his hand linger there, at one point even put his hand on the small of my back, to show me more items. i was actually so disturbed i excused myself and told him i was actually late for movie, which i was.

after the movie, i reconsidered if i should go back, the promotion was too good to ignore. since i had met up with my friend by then, i felt braver to go back. shopkeeper uncle was still there, and now so excited to see two guys walking in. he was just as touchy so i just got the items i wanted and just got the hell out. i asked my friend if he felt the guy was weird. and he was like, "yah, too friendly."

although this is not as bad as groping, any unwarranted touch is still annoying, especially in the times of covid. no matter how people appear to you, inviting, friendly or whatever, please do not touch people. i am not a free durian for you to touch, peel and sample, perverts. 

Uncle again. Haha

On 12/18/2021 at 2:08 PM, Guest Since said:

Guys dont get molested!!!!!

Only girls!!!!

I am shocked wow

Yup, in the lala world of the BW fantasy encounters writers, the writers are either eye candy magnets that men find irresistible and wanted to molest or the writers would molest any other guys in the public with no resistance cos somehow or the other, the guys enjoyed being molested by the writers...  stuff that are almost unbelievable in the real world but totally possible in the writers' wet dreams.. 😄 

Guest 大didi
On 12/19/2021 at 1:09 AM, Guest lalala said:

Yup, in the lala world of the BW fantasy encounters writers, the writers are either eye candy magnets that men find irresistible and wanted to molest or the writers would molest any other guys in the public with no resistance cos somehow or the other, the guys enjoyed being molested by the writers...  stuff that are almost unbelievable in the real world but totally possible in the writers' wet dreams.. 😄 

就同情一下这位写故事的阿姨吧。看他的照片也有40来岁了,可能他在外头没市场,所以就让他开心一下下分享想像去来的故事吧。

On 12/19/2021 at 4:36 AM, Guest 大didi said:

就同情一下这位写故事的阿姨吧。看他的照片也有40来岁了,可能他在外头没市场,所以就让他开心一下下分享想像去来的故事吧。

最近有注意到他  真的让我觉得反感  好像自己是什么天菜

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Armpits
On 12/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, tomcat said:

Wah. Got uncle grope and molest u, is give you face leh.

Guest Armpits
On 2/3/2022 at 2:28 AM, cottonwool said:

Hoping for another experience. Lol XD =X

During the good old days before MRT, I took bus to polytechnic. Damn long and sweaty journey. One day after our dragon boat dry training, involved loads of bodyweight exercises, I was in my singlet and split shorts, just went on the bus and took the last row on upper deck. Coz long journey home, I want to sleep. Half way through the sleepy journey, I sensed something moving in my groin area and woke up. Next to me was this beefy daddy stroking my cock underneath my huge school bag. Well hidden. I was feeling so shiok and the daddy was big and strong and hairy, coz he wearing those cheap China singlets, hot day. Afternoon bus was quite empty. He saw I enjoyed, so he stroked harder and eventually I erupted into his hand. Creamy white cum. He took the cum and licked every drop from his hand. Then he moved to sit on the other end of the row. 

On 2/3/2022 at 8:36 AM, Guest Armpits said:

During the good old days before MRT, I took bus to polytechnic. Damn long and sweaty journey. One day after our dragon boat dry training, involved loads of bodyweight exercises, I was in my singlet and split shorts, just went on the bus and took the last row on upper deck. Coz long journey home, I want to sleep. Half way through the sleepy journey, I sensed something moving in my groin area and woke up. Next to me was this beefy daddy stroking my cock underneath my huge school bag. Well hidden. I was feeling so shiok and the daddy was big and strong and hairy, coz he wearing those cheap China singlets, hot day. Afternoon bus was quite empty. He saw I enjoyed, so he stroked harder and eventually I erupted into his hand. Creamy white cum. He took the cum and licked every drop from his hand. Then he moved to sit on the other end of the row. 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:39 AM, radiusulnar said:

My first instinct would have been to box his ears. 

Hush hush, we shouldn't disturb Guest Armpits from his wet dreams. He's in his lala land. It's quite rude to disturb him and awake him to the real world.. hehe..

Guest Eastboi

Old man (still look ok) was cruising at mrt toilet when I was using it, but I left quickly after flashing him my undies cuz need to go home. Afterwards he took same feeder bus as me, and came upstairs on the double decker. There was no one else so I signaled him to sit beside me. We were groping each other all the way, mindful of the security cam on the bus. Shiok. He was freeballing, his dick looked nice, big mushroom head, but we dun have place so he eventually alighted to go nearby cc. After reaching home, I was leaking in my new undies haha. Nice CNY 3rd day haha.

On 2/3/2022 at 12:42 PM, Guest Eastboi said:

Old man (still look ok) was cruising at mrt toilet when I was using it, but I left quickly after flashing him my undies cuz need to go home. Afterwards he took same feeder bus as me, and came upstairs on the double decker. There was no one else so I signaled him to sit beside me. We were groping each other all the way, mindful of the security cam on the bus. Shiok. He was freeballing, his dick looked nice, big mushroom head, but we dun have place so he eventually alighted to go nearby cc. After reaching home, I was leaking in my new undies haha. Nice CNY 3rd day haha.

Leaking back or front?

On 2/3/2022 at 12:42 PM, Guest Eastboi said:

hot, also got touched and play w uncles when i was in skool

Guest Eastboi
On 2/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, jurlean87 said:

hot, also got touched and play w uncles when i was in skool

Wish can play with your bulge, nice man!

On 2/3/2022 at 2:28 PM, cutejack said:

Leaking back or front?

Precum lah

On 7/25/2019 at 12:30 AM, Easy_man said:

This type of encounter sounds like one of those Jap porn shorts - they have bold ridiculous things on bus or train and no one else on bus bothers.

Hahaha - I love those little films! Even though they are impossible to happen even in Japan! 

Here's one that is possibly the craziest situation they have ever filmed! If you watch it, don't be put off by the first couple of minutes of nonsense (including the women). Only when you see the BUS does the story really begin. It is VERY VERY LONG, but if you have the time, I guarantee you will enjoy it.

https://www.playvids.com/v/4qMzmNnkTfj

On 2/3/2022 at 4:21 PM, Blender88 said:

Hahaha - I love those little films! Even though they are impossible to happen even in Japan! 

Here's one that is possibly the craziest situation they have ever filmed! If you watch it, don't be put off by the first couple of minutes of nonsense (including the women). Only when you see the BUS does the story really begin. It is VERY VERY LONG, but if you have the time, I guarantee you will enjoy it.

haha... what's that bus number/route!  

not on train but at the barbers. this uncle like to brush his dick against my shoulders. i used to just not care until one day i feel it was hard and he was doing it more purposefully. i then used my shoulders and arm to reciprocate a bit more that day and it was clear to both of us that we were having fun at each other's expense but that's where it will stay. i never went back to him again after that because anything more than that will not be as fun if we have to acknowledge it

Reading from the cases at courts in the recent weeks I would not recommend anyone in Singapore to risk any adverse reaction.

I know there are fetishes and people getting aroused by such stories,

but better

keep your hands inside your pants

and work on a low profile in public transport.

Yes, two consenting guys that might be something different and on an near to empty bus somewhere in the outskirts... but don't approach anyone inappropriately in the public transport of whom you do not know or who has not given a 100% clear signal to you.

My post shall also serve as a warning to the newbies:

Don't get fooled by the stories here.

Plenty is just fantasy.

You are just exploring your gay life, don't ruin it at the start with unconsidered actions

Leave the straights alone, they are not sex objects for homosexuals (even if plenty here pretend they are).

I get grope at malls n fitting room..I mean non peak hours haha...go figure...

For transportation is hard...as camera is around...and so many exposure incident cases so pls pls be very careful if you intend to do...it is not worth it...mrt even buses...

On 2/3/2022 at 8:21 AM, Blender88 said:

These films made on public transport raise a lot of questions. How can they do it? A bus is obviously a normal vehicle - easily identified as a public bus. So here's a theory: The film-makers hire a bus from a transportation company for one whole day. They engage their own bus driver who understands the plan. They hire a number of gay men who will act as the other passengers. They allow the main actors to do everything sexual in the best way they can. At the end of the day they return the bus to the owners and pay any outstanding costs. Is this likely? Possible?

Edited by Blender88

On 2/5/2022 at 8:49 AM, singalion said:

Reading from the cases at courts in the recent weeks I would not recommend anyone in Singapore to risk any adverse reaction.

I know there are fetishes and people getting aroused by such stories,

but better

keep your hands inside your pants

and work on a low profile in public transport.

Yes, two consenting guys that might be something different and on an near to empty bus somewhere in the outskirts... but don't approach anyone inappropriately in the public transport of whom you do not know or who has not given a 100% clear signal to you.

My post shall also serve as a warning to the newbies:

Don't get fooled by the stories here.

Plenty is just fantasy.

You are just exploring your gay life, don't ruin it at the start with unconsidered actions

Leave the straights alone, they are not sex objects for homosexuals (even if plenty here pretend they are).

Gay people are not stupid. In public they take an interest in the people around them. They may see some attractive guy but they will not make a move on him if they judge that he is not going to be interested. Gay guys will do NOTHING that leads to embarrassing themselves or another guy - particularly someone who clearly will not be interested.

Edited by Blender88

On 2/6/2022 at 6:45 PM, Blender88 said:

Gay people are not stupid. In public they take an interest in the people around them. They may see some attractive guy but they will not make a move on him if they judge that he is not going to be interested. Gay guys will do NOTHING that leads to embarrassing themselves or another guy - particularly someone who clearly will not be interested.

Serious?

Gay people are not stupid or behave stupidly in public. All in self control?

Gay guys will do nothing?

Then why do I need to read all these news on the local newspapers on gays.

There had been more reports the last weeks.......

5 months' jail for man who molested male passenger in MRT train

30 Apr 2021

SINGAPORE - A man who was riding in a crowded MRT train repeatedly molested a 36-year-old male passenger as he felt that the latter was good-looking and wanted to attract his attention.

Raymond Tan Guan Teng, 43, pleaded guilty on Friday (April 30) to two counts of molestation and was sentenced to five months' jail.

Two other molestation charges involving the same victim were considered during sentencing.

The victim cannot be named owing to a gag order to protect his identity.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Goh Yong Ngee said that the victim boarded the train at Choa Chu Kang station at around 7.40am on Feb 25 last year and Tan entered the same carriage at Canberra station about 30 minutes later.

The two men then stood near each other.

Feeling attracted to the younger man, Tan, a Singaporean, used his right hand to touch the victim's left buttock.

The victim saw Tan's bag slung over his right shoulder and initially assumed that it had brushed against him.

Tan then touched the man's left buttock again, the court heard.

The train was at Bishan station at around 8.30am when Tan touched the man's genitals.

On 2/6/2022 at 11:15 AM, singalion said:

Serious?

30 Apr 2021

SINGAPORE - A man who was riding in a crowded MRT train repeatedly molested a 36-year-old male passenger as he felt that the latter was good-looking and wanted to attract his attention.

Raymond Tan Guan Teng, 43, pleaded guilty on Friday (April 30) to two counts of molestation and was sentenced to five months' jail.

Two other molestation charges involving the same victim were considered during sentencing.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Goh Yong Ngee said that the victim boarded the train at Choa Chu Kang station at around 7.40am on Feb 25 last year and Tan entered the same carriage at Canberra station about 30 minutes later.

Feeling attracted to the younger man, Tan, a Singaporean, used his right hand to touch the victim's left buttock.

The victim saw Tan's bag slung over his right shoulder and initially assumed that it had brushed against him.

The train was at Bishan station at around 8.30am when Tan touched the man's genitals.

On 2/6/2022 at 11:15 AM, singalion said:

Serious?

30 Apr 2021

Reading that report here in UK it seems quite absurd to be persecuting this fellow. His actions were foolish but not the end of the world. I am sure the victim soon got over the experience.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:13 PM, Blender88 said:

Reading that report here in UK it seems quite absurd to be persecuting this fellow. His actions were foolish but not the end of the world. I am sure the victim soon got over the experience.

Compared to other countries, the legal approach in Singapore does seem very heavy-handed. In Japan these things happen on commuter trains and nobody makes a fuss. I can imagine that for a handsome young man who is not gay it must be really annoying to be ogled or touched by an ignorant gay guy. But it's part of the deal of being so good-looking. Better than being unattractive..... 

(I realise my remarks are very annoying to some but, it's just my way of thinking.) Sorry guys!

I was grouped when I went to Japan. I remembered it was peak hours and the train was jammed packed. Everyone was literally hugging one another. I felt this hand was rubbing my ass. I can't turn around as there was no room for any movement. That hand slowly move to my thigh and my dick. Well, I erect and he was running his finger around the shape of my bulge. All this while being sandwiched between working man. 

It was definitely an unforgettable incident hahaha

On 2/6/2022 at 12:32 PM, milky_boi said:

I was grouped when I went to Japan. I remembered it was peak hours and the train was jammed packed. Everyone was literally hugging one another. I felt this hand was rubbing my ass. I can't turn around as there was no room for any movement. That hand slowly move to my thigh and my dick. Well, I erect and he was running his finger around the shape of my bulge. All this while being sandwiched between working man. 

It was definitely an unforgettable incident hahaha

A lot of this is due to BOREDOM. If you do the same long journey every day to and from work, it must be very boring. You can't be too surprised that some guys try to spice it up with a bit of casual sex. Men can look after themselves. It is different for women. I believe everything should be done to protect them from unwanted attention.

On 2/6/2022 at 8:39 PM, Blender88 said:

A lot of this is due to BOREDOM. If you do the same long journey every day to and from work, it must be very boring. You can't be too surprised that some guys try to spice it up with a bit of casual sex. Men can look after themselves. It is different for women. I believe everything should be done to protect them from unwanted attention.

I quite like the experience tho 😂😅

MOLEST ME MORE YOU SON OF A BITCH

• G_M locked this topic