Male HQ

How to recover from body fatigue fast?

Guest Fast

How to recover from body fatigue fast. Taking leave to rest is not an option now. What other fast method? Does massage help? I only know I get body pain after massage. 

Guest Guest

Is it physical fatigue and you are feeling sleepy now? Sleep is the best cure, even a short nap can do wonders. Otherwise, a triple shot coffee will help. Otherwise, you can go Watsons/Guardian to buy Berocca which is a brand of effervescent drink packed with vitamins. Otherwise, there are prescription medication out there to help keep you awake. 

If it's mental fatigue that you are feeling, endorphins released during sex can do wonders to your mood and I can help you with that FOC, and you can just meet me at my place. :wub:

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it physical fatigue and you are feeling sleepy now? Sleep is the best cure, even a short nap can do wonders. Otherwise, a triple shot coffee will help. Otherwise, you can go Watsons/Guardian to buy Berocca which is a brand of effervescent drink packed with vitamins. Otherwise, there are prescription medication out there to help keep you awake. 

If it's mental fatigue that you are feeling, endorphins released during sex can do wonders to your mood and I can help you with that FOC, and you can just meet me at my place. :wub:

Physical fatigue. So no cumming. No energy n drive very low. Predict that this busyness will last for a while. I slept close to 10 hrs today. 

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, Guest Fast said:

Physical fatigue. So no cumming. No energy n drive very low. Predict that this busyness will last for a while. I slept close to 10 hrs today. 

Sleeping more than 10 hours and you are still in fatigue? It sounds like some kind of a growth spurt to me. Are you a growing boy, or are you trying to build up muscles?

Or are you so stressed from work that you keep waking up in the 10 hours sleep? Taking multiple power naps might help. Otherwise, check your sleep surrounding. Is there some kind of noise that is keeping you awake at night. Or is there something (in this lunar 7th month) that is keeping you awake at night? Try some aroma incense to help you sleep ... (sandalwood might be the best choice for you).  

But still, sex is still a good therapy....  :wub:

3 hours ago, Guest Fast said:

Occasional extended sleep is fine if you are recovering from lack of sleep.  But otherwise,  too much sleep is also harmful.

Do you get regular medical checks?  Lab works could reveal some physical imbalances,  like low testosterone.

Guest Blank
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Occasional extended sleep is fine if you are recovering from lack of sleep.  But otherwise,  too much sleep is also harmful.

Do you get regular medical checks?  Lab works could reveal some physical imbalances,  like low testosterone.

Why is sleeping too much harmful? 

19 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

It is hard to believe,  but  "experts" have found this out.  Some more articles abut this:

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/physical-side-effects-oversleeping#1

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/oversleeping-bad-for-your-health

• 2 years later...
On 8/7/2019 at 5:57 AM, Guest Fast said:

How to recover from body fatigue fast. Taking leave to rest is not an option now. What other fast method? Does massage help? I only know I get body pain after massage. 

Drink energy sports drink

On 8/7/2019 at 2:30 PM, Guest Blank said:

Sleep more as in enough or sufficient. Over sleeping will cause  nauseousness. 

Lying down horizontally will aid blood circulation. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/7/2019 at 5:57 AM, Guest Fast said:

do you have a physically demanding job or lifestyle? Are you feeling stressed? How is your diet/activity level/general mood?

The thing is what type of fatigue was he referring to?

Well, am not a professional, just sharing what I tried.. you can try them if you are still fatigued after trying others' suggestions abovementioned  -

1. Warm milk before sleep. It helps but depends on your oral and body conditions. Some may develop a lot of phlegms. Also, not too much to the extent you need to keep waking up middle of the night to toilet.

2. Avoid alcoholic drinks at least 3 hrs before sleep. Can sleep long under alcohol does not mean the sleep will be quality rest as your body needs to handle the alcohol.

3. If not used to spicy or food that is not often eaten, try to avoid 2 hrs before sleep unless your digestive system is super strong 😄

4. If stopping using phone before sleep is not an option, try switching it to Bedtime Mode at least 15 or 30 mins before sleep. If not mistaken, the screen blue lights make your brain active. Don't wanna mislead anyone. The mechanism behind you can google it 😋

5. Drink a lot of water or go to the sauna to flush out stress hormones if you have been working out a lot than usual or overloaded. Some folks may even develop a high fever. For non-athletes, a nice substantial workout is healthy and boost the immune system, but once overdoing it more than the body can take it, will start releasing a lot of stress hormone which activates your immune system to react upon it. This activation cause fever, etc. The details of that can Google - sports induced high fever. You can find out a lot about that.

6. Try monitoring for some time the level of your emotion fluctuation, works stress, diets and activities when you noticed you started to have a lot of dreams lately. A subtle amount of dreams are healthy, but when it's too much, even a nice 8 hrs of sleep can still be very tiring when waking up.

7. Suggest starting looking for another job if you still feel tired on Saturday morning after 10 hrs sleep and Monday blue already started looming in. 

---------------

Well, I do have a smartwatch to monitor my sleep quality and body stress. Find these 2 are helpful parameters to understand my source of fatigue. It's not 100% accurate, but at least a source of references to monitor and cross-check with what has happened that contribute to the fluctuation from the norm.

Hope not confusing any of you 😅 

• 1 year later...

Here are some tips to combat fatigue and get your energy back quickly 12:

Rule out health problems. Fatigue is a common symptom of many illnesses, including diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, anemia, thyroid disease, and sleep apnea. Talk to your doctor if you feel unusually tired.

Get moving. Exercise can be a natural energy booster. Regular physical activity can ease fatigue in healthy people and those with chronic illnesses.

Strike a pose. Yoga and tai chi, which combine gentle movements with deep breathing, can help improve energy.

Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can zap your energy and make you feel tired. So drink water regularly throughout the day.

Get to bed early. Aim for at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night.

Go fish. Fish is a good source of protein and healthy fats that can help boost energy.

Keep time with your body clock. Try to schedule demanding tasks when your energy levels are highest, such as first thing in the morning.

Shed extra weight. Losing extra weight can provide a powerful energy boost.

Take energizing drinks often. Drinks like coffee, tea, and energy drinks can help you feel more alert and focused.

If you feel unusually tired for more than a week, or if you have other symptoms accompanied by malaise, see a doctor immediately 1.

I hope this helps!

Received message. Here are some tips to combat fatigue and get your energy back quickly : - Rule out health problems. Fatigue is a common symptom of many illnesses, including diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, anemia, thyroid disease, and sleep apnea. Talk to your doctor if you feel unusually tired. - Get moving. Exercise can be a natural energy booster. Regular physical activity can ease fatigue in healthy people and those with chronic illnesses. - Strike a pose. Yoga and tai chi, which combine gentle movements with deep breathing, can help improve energy. - Drink plenty of water. Dehydration can zap your energy and make you feel tired. So drink water regularly throughout the day. - Get to bed early. Aim for at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night. - Go fish. Fish is a good source of protein and healthy fats that can help boost energy. - Keep time with your body clock. Try to schedule demanding tasks when your energy levels are highest, such as first thing in the morning. - Shed extra weight. Losing extra weight can provide a powerful energy boost. - Take energizing drinks often. Drinks like coffee, tea, and energy drinks can help you feel more alert and focused. If you feel unusually tired for more than a week, or if you have other symptoms accompanied by malaise, see a doctor immediately . I hope this helps!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.