Male HQ

Bernard Deep Tissue Massage @Clementi

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Mature Masseur Deep Tissue @Clementi
On 8/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, westmale said:

Mature Chinese Masseur in my 50s offering deep pressure massage.

Available daily 11am-10pm.

Massage will be performed on massage bed. Shower facility provided.

$50 for a session.

Please WhatsApp me @91690682

Thank you.

Please state your name for the Topic Title.

On 8/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, westmale said:

Mature Chinese Masseur in my 50s offering deep pressure massage.

Available daily 11am-10pm.

$50 for a session.

Please WhatsApp me @91690682 Bernard

Thank 

Edited by stevenKS

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using his massage service for the past 5 years now. He is still very consistent with the session and won’t cut slag just because you are a regular client. His skill is very good and he don’t rush thru the session. Strongly recommended.  Furthermore he is doing this full time now.

Edited by brandon67sg
Wrong spelling

13 hours ago, aloneitsme said:

Matured guy who do good, hard and very detail massage, which is to my preference. Its cover all areas  especially the butt and the stomach. U can shower before and after the massage. Worth the price and recommended..

Thank you so much.

Glad that you like the massage.

13 hours ago, brandon67sg said:

I have been using his massage service for the past 5 years now. He is still very consistent with the session and won’t cut slag just because you are a regular client. His skill is very good and he don’t rush thru the session. Strongly recommended.  Furthermore he is doing this full time now.

Thank you so much, Brandon, for the support all these years.

Looking forward to see you again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Offering deep(moderate to hard)pressure massage at Clementi, 10mins walk from Clementi MRT station.

Available daily from 11am-10pm (last appointment).

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

Edited by westmale

• 2 weeks later...

Offering deep(moderate to hard)pressure massage at Clementi, 10mins walk from Clementi MRT station.

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slim mature Chinese offering deep(moderate to hard)pressure massage at Clementi, 10mins walk from Clementi MRT station.

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Slim mature Chinese offering deep(moderate to hard)pressure massage at Clementi, 10mins walk from Clementi MRT station.

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Slim mature Chinese in my late 50s offering deep (moderate to hard) pressure massage at Clementi.  10 mins walk from Clementi MRT station.

Available daily from 11am.

Massage will be performed with oil on massage bed.  Shower facility provided.

$50 for a session.

WhatsApp @ 91690682 Bernard

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Bernard did a very good and detail massage for me. Especially on my shoulder. I like his neck massage. His stroke is very soothing. When I told him about my aching lower back and psoas muscles, he even extended his time to help me to relieve my ache. The technique that he used to loosen my tight psoas is nice and comfortable too. Many other masseurs would push and dig until your tears come out. 

There is no rushing of time throughout the whole massage. 

As his rate is really low, I want to tip him more for his additional time and effort, he only willing to accept half the amount. He is really nice and humble. 

Thanks to him once again. 

12 hours ago, Light1138 said:

Bernard did a very good and detail massage for me. Especially on my shoulder. I like his neck massage. His stroke is very soothing. When I told him about my aching lower back and psoas muscles, he even extended his time to help me to relieve my ache. The technique that he used to loosen my tight psoas is nice and comfortable too. Many other masseurs would push and dig until your tears come out. 

As his rate is really low, I want to tip him more for his additional time and effort, he only willing to accept half the amount. He is really nice and humble. 

I totally agree with you. Bernard does not rush in his massage and he does a good job in reliving those aches.

16 hours ago, Light1138 said:

Thank you so much.

My pleasure to meet and serve u.

Looking forward to your next visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Slim mature Chinese in my late 50s offering deep (moderate to hard) pressure massage at Clementi.  10 mins walk from Clementi MRT station.

Available daily from 11am.

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• G_M changed the title to Bernard Deep Tissue Massage @Clementi
  • 2 weeks later...

Slim mature Chinese in my late 50s offering deep (moderate to hard) pressure massage at Clementi.  10 mins walking distance from Clementi MRT station.

Available daily from 11am-7pm (last appointment).

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Have tried Bernard's skill before the Pandemic.  Having a massage can be very personal and subjective.

The massage from him was solid and hard, which is what i would preferred at times.  Its all about communication between the masseur and yourself.  I did share with him that not too much strength on my inner thighs as it can be very painful, will love the strength on my shoulders and back.

Yup, its a clean massage area, with a massage bed for proper massage.  No aroma scent and air com, which is perfectly fine for me.  Given that it is very affordable price for that hard massage which is pretty good in my opinion.  I am good with doing away with those peripheral.

Thinking about it, i need a massage soon.

Been trying to find a masseur closer to my home, but honestly this man is the best. Been a regular for 5 years + now, and no one else can compare. Massage always 10/10. No air con (fan was enough for me so not an issues at all). Given the comfortable massage bed, excellent skill and cleanliness, I have to say that @westmale is my go-to masseur.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 3:43 PM, paddle_up said:

Have tried Bernard's skill before the Pandemic.  Having a massage can be very personal and subjective.

The massage from him was solid and hard, which is what i would preferred at times.  Its all about communication between the masseur and yourself.  I did share with him that not too much strength on my inner thighs as it can be very painful, will love the strength on my shoulders and back.

Yup, its a clean massage area, with a massage bed for proper massage.  No aroma scent and air com, which is perfectly fine for me.  Given that it is very affordable price for that hard massage which is pretty good in my opinion.  I am good with doing away with those peripheral.

Thinking about it, i need a massage soon.

Thank you so much.

Hope that my skills are of benefit to you.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:32 PM, justc said:

Been trying to find a masseur closer to my home, but honestly this man is the best. Been a regular for 5 years + now, and no one else can compare. Massage always 10/10. No air con (fan was enough for me so not an issues at all). Given the comfortable massage bed, excellent skill and cleanliness, I have to say that @westmale is my go-to masseur.

Thank you so much for your supports.

• 2 weeks later...

Slim mature Chinese in my late 50s offering deep (moderate to hard) pressure massage at Clementi.  10 mins walking distance from Clementi MRT station.

Available daily from 11am-7pm (last appointment).

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Slim mature Chinese in my late 50s offering deep (moderate to hard) pressure massage at Clementi (home based).  10 mins walking distance from Clementi MRT station.

Available daily from 11am-7pm (last appointment),

$50 for a session.

Thank you.

Edited by westmale

I tried to book a session with Bernard. But he told me he could not and said he could not manage my size. I was very surprised. I am the second guy whom he has rejected because of size. I think he is right to reject me. What I am not happy about is that he does not mention this when he shares in this forum about his massage services. 

Perhaps, the good reviews about his services came from guys whose sizes he could manage. But we are non the wiser after reading their so positive reviews...Perhaps, all these guys, should tell us their size to give all of us a reference. So that, in future, if any guy whose size is bigger than these guys, like they are stocky or more need not waste their time (like me) trying to book a session with Bernard. Bernard said that he is slim build and so he cannot manage stocky and above stocky guys. By the way, I am 168 and 78kg. My waistline is 36 inch. Just for your reference. So if you have to be much lighter than me to pass the grade.

I am quite unhappy as Bernard did not mention what sort of clients he can and willing to do massage on. That's why I spend time to share. I have also asked Bernard to mention that he can only do massage for non stocky or non chubby guys. Rest assured, I have nothing against him, I am just rather surprised to be rejected by him in this manner.

1 hour ago, mature chn said:

I tried to book a session with Bernard. But he told me he could not and said he could not manage my size. I was very surprised. I am the second guy whom he has rejected because of size. I think he is right to reject me. What I am not happy about is that he does not mention this when he shares in this forum about his massage services. 

Perhaps, the good reviews about his services came from guys whose sizes he could manage. But we are non the wiser after reading their so positive reviews...Perhaps, all these guys, should tell us their size to give all of us a reference. So that, in future, if any guy whose size is bigger than these guys, like they are stocky or more need not waste their time (like me) trying to book a session with Bernard. Bernard said that he is slim build and so he cannot manage stocky and above stocky guys. By the way, I am 168 and 78kg. My waistline is 36 inch. Just for your reference. So if you have to be much lighter than me to pass the grade.

I am quite unhappy as Bernard did not mention what sort of clients he can and willing to do massage on. That's why I spend time to share. I have also asked Bernard to mention that he can only do massage for non stocky or non chubby guys. Rest assured, I have nothing against him, I am just rather surprised to be rejected by him in this manner.

Try Hawk at Clementi. He is the opposite - would only work on bigger dudes. I had to convince him that I could take his strength (which I did) cos I usually ask for strong massage anyway.