Male HQ

Disgruntled Guest Ranting & Bitching about Shogun

Guest Shogun rude front desk

Guest House slaves seeking

Always enjoyed having fun with the  long stay "house slave' of shougun, A chubby young man who always kneeling down at the open roof top  naked waiting to suck a cock.sometimes  kneeling down inside the maze mini VIP room naked wearing a big sign board written  cock sucker on his bare chest while sucking a pacifier.been suck by him in the the open  roof top  and at the TV room sofa a couple of times really  make  me cum until dry dry.however have no see him for a while and when l asked a  regular there. He told me that the long stay chubby young man had a conflict with the botak boss  and moved out from shougun another regular told me that he  had  moved to another sauna which operate twenty hours  daily.Really miss his sucking skills  and  can't wait to see him in another sauna.Wondering  will  he still kneeling down on the floor and sucking a pacifier while  waiting for a cock to suck in another sauna?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Shogun soon close down
3 hours ago, BJason18 said:

I dont know about this botak person, but it's ironic that when i visited shogun this evening, only around 6 people inside with zero attractive people. Then I moved to Tenmen, and was surprised that more than 50 people inside with some cute boys. Had fun with a sweet boy from Taipei and a white man from UK. Imagine if I stayed at Shogun for another hour, those play times never happened.

This botak ah peow is the worker of shogun , old man wearing an underwear with two dirty dogs with him. The dogs anyhow shit n urine. The reason why you noticed not much people at shogun because this botak ah peow offended a lot of people. He is a double head snake. He can talk to you very nicely , behind you he can said you a lot of dirty thing if he notice you seldom  go to shogun. I got a Friend played inside the dark room n seen by this botak ah peow n he told to a lot of customers the ways this this Friend played inside the dark room is mad n crazy. My Friend was very angry when somebody told him botak ah peow talking bad about him . How can botak Ah Peow as a worker , anyhow said customers ? Worse was the ways we played at shogun so secret. Even shogun botak saw it. Also must keep quiet. But this joker botak ah peow go m tell everybody n comment this customer mad / Seow. 

A lot of people known botak ah peow like to talk bad about people n decided not to go to shogun already. A lot pfcshogun customers went to Keybox n keybox boss just bought new lockers to accommodate a lot of customers cane from shogun. 

Guest Angry of botak ah peow.ah标
3 hours ago, Guest House slaves seeking said:

Always enjoyed having fun with the  long stay "house slave' of shougun, A chubby young man who always kneeling down at the open roof top  naked waiting to suck a cock.sometimes  kneeling down inside the maze mini VIP room naked wearing a big sign board written  cock sucker on his bare chest while sucking a pacifier.been suck by him in the the open  roof top  and at the TV room sofa a couple of times really  make  me cum until dry dry.however have no see him for a while and when l asked a  regular there. He told me that the long stay chubby young man had a conflict with the botak boss  and moved out from shougun another regular told me that he  had  moved to another sauna which operate twenty hours  daily.Really miss his sucking skills  and  can't wait to see him in another sauna.Wondering  will  he still kneeling down on the floor and sucking a pacifier while  waiting for a cock to suck in another sauna?

Hi Sir , I am a Friend if this pacifier boy. this pacifier boy had been stayed at shogun for 4 years. He left because he noticed this botak ah peow / ah 标 kept on like to talked bad about customers . Worst this botak ah peow / ah 标 told pacifiers boy how customers playing inside dark room n said that customer mad or Seow, Pacifier boy very angry n warned botak ah peow / ah 标 stopped talking bad about customers. But this botak ah peow still continue talked bad about customers. He very disappointed n angry n decided to go to other sauna, this botak ah peow / ah peow always with two dirty dogs shit n urine all over inside shogun . This botak ah peow / ah 标 is a double head snake 🐍, he nice infront of you but behind you will comment people de. No body likevto go shogun le. Very unfriendly environment. A lot of shogun customers now at keybox n ten men already. Shogun S$12 , other  sauna charge as Low as S$6 , shigun prepare to close down Soon. 

Guest 光头阿标是双头蛇
1 hour ago, melville said:

this sauna topic from the beginning is like 75% about the drama with the boss and/or the employees there. lame.

Shogun / 将军馆的工人光头阿标是双头蛇, 狡猾的老狐狸兼笑面虎. 这光头阿标不是老板. ( Vincent 有讲过 ). 这光头阿标喜欢讲人家的是非. 前面跟你有说有笑. 后面讲人家的坏话. 我有位朋友告诉我有一次光头阿标在抽烟床看到一个叫阿花在暗房跟人家吸鸟. 我的朋友问光头阿标为何可以这样讲客人. 客人在暗房怎么玩, 工作人员一定要保密. 光头阿标看到了怎么可以讲给别人听. 这样会让这位客人阿花感到不好意思的. 光头阿标说他喜欢讲谁就讲谁. 很多客人知道这样事了. 都不支持将军馆了. 每个人都怕在暗房玩的时候被光头阿标看到. 然后乱传给其他客人听. 会很不好意思的. 有人问光头阿标这样乱讲客人, 客户人知道了就不去将军馆. 光头阿标说老人家没地方去, 一定会去将军馆的. 将军馆不怕没有客人. 这光头阿标太高傲了. 这几星期巳经有好些客人到 keybox 和 天门了. 现在将军馆客人越来越少. 很多都到 keybox 去了, keybox 老板最近买了50个新 locker. 太多将军馆的客人都去 keybox 了. 大家都不高兴这光头阿标的嘴乱乱说客人. 还说将军馆不怕没有客人. 才高傲了.

Guest Fucker Old Botak Ah 标

Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 is Smiling Tiger and Double Head Snake.

These are just some of the names that some of his regular customers gave him. 

tiger smile GIF by Cheezburger 

Smiling Tiger

snake hissing GIF
Double Head Snake

Guest Old Botak Fucker Ah 标
Just now, Guest Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 said:

Fucker  is Smiling Tiger and Double Head Snake.

Smiling Tiger

snake hissing GIF
Double Head Snake

fox GIF

Old Fox Botak Fucker Ah 标 Smoking in Smoking Room. 

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Please engage a barrister and sue for defamation.

Then botak will stop bad mouthing customers.

The end .

The end.

The  end..

The end.

The end. 

The end.

Otherwise , non stop keep repeating about botak peow bad mouth customer , non stop repeat , repeat , repeat.

Cannot put down  放下。

So sad lah.

You keep repeating , u are sounding like a broken record player

On auto reverse, auto repeat.

Are you referring to this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标? He indeed seemed like old broken tape recorder. Matter of fact, also he is also old. 

During Chinese New Year 2019 period, he told the whole Shogun village that one Michael came to Shogun ask for CNY charges, complained expensive, went to Keybox, discovered more expensive, then went back to Shogun because of no choice. He even said and acted like tape recorder MANY TIMES. But then later when clarified by this Michael, he said he never said such thing. He even admitted that since he is currently a Cantonese Opera Actor, acting is his second nature and that he likes to act. What ducking attitude is this? He even commented that Michael got no money and that his Shogun entry fee of only S$12 is being paid by Ah Beng. That China friend of Michael left him because he got no money. If this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 did not say such things, mostly done in the smoking room, how the hell other people know?? Customers are not so kaypo as to bitch around. But smoking customers got no choice. They have to go to designated place to smoke. And this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 make full use of this "golden period" that smoking customers cannot escape him by talking about other customers. 

Refer to the above post on this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 as

(1) Smiling Tiger

(2) Double Head Snake

(3) Old Fox

Also, commented by some of his other regular customers. One example is the tall and thin guy selling fish head soup at the Chinatown Market. He only came back recently. Previously also have some disputes with this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标. 

If got few regular customers said similar things about this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标, then how can all these be false? 

Then how come other customers know about other customers' behaviors and matters? People do not go Shogun and sit around and bitching around. Must be spread by this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标. Customers do not have the luxury of time sitting around, just like this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标, pretending to talk to both of this dogs, which in fact, is closely monitoring his customers and spreading juicy matters whenever possible. 

Evidently already quite a few, if not many of his regular customers already left Shogun for other saunas already.

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Are you referring to this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标? He indeed seemed like old broken tape recorder. Matter of fact, also he is also old. 

During Chinese New Year 2019 period, he told the whole Shogun village that one Michael came to Shogun ask for CNY charges, complained expensive, went to Keybox, discovered more expensive, then went back to Shogun because of no choice. He even said and acted like tape recorder MANY TIMES. But then later when clarified by this Michael, he said he never said such thing. He even admitted that since he is currently a Cantonese Opera Actor, acting is his second nature and that he likes to act. What ducking attitude is this? He even commented that Michael got no money and that his Shogun entry fee of only S$12 is being paid by Ah Beng. That China friend of Michael left him because he got no money. If this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 did not say such things, mostly done in the smoking room, how the hell other people know?? Customers are not so kaypo as to bitch around. But smoking customers got no choice. They have to go to designated place to smoke. And this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 make full use of this "golden period" that smoking customers cannot escape him by talking about other customers. 

Refer to the above post on this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 as

(1) Smiling Tiger

(2) Double Head Snake

(3) Old Fox

Also, commented by some of his other regular customers. One example is the tall and thin guy selling fish head soup at the Chinatown Market. He only came back recently. Previously also have some disputes with this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标. 

If got few regular customers said similar things about this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标, then how can all these be false? 

Then how come other customers know about other customers' behaviors and matters? People do not go Shogun and sit around and bitching around. Must be spread by this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标. Customers do not have the luxury of time sitting around, just like this this Fucker Old Botak Ah 标, pretending to talk to both of this dogs, which in fact, is closely monitoring his customers and spreading juicy matters whenever possible. 

Evidently already quite a few, if not many of his regular customers already left Shogun for other saunas already.

Michael is the thin short crew cut tattoo guy? Thought he always play white shorts guy?

15 hours ago, Guest House slaves seeking said:

Probably , botak boss ask fat chubby pacifier sucker to take his business elsewhere during the chinese hungry ghost month, come back only after mooncake festival ..

Even I was scared to leg go jelly whenever i pass that room where pacifier boy with the sign hanging around his neck kneeling in the room with the orange light,   kneeling non stop and staring into soace forward with blank eyes ,  it scared the shit out of me , as he never looks at u when u check him out , and he keeps   mumbling  and ruminating his pacifier  , like in a trance , i  ran away to uostairs gigantic bed.

Furthermore that pacifier made that room like he owned it,  scribbled -ock sucker on the wall and maybe punched some holes in the wall allegedly. 

Would not blame shogun  botak for taking   action.

Pacifier dude overstepped the boundaries  by   treating shogun   C.S.  room as his own , altho I defend the action , if it brings in more customers for SHOGUN.

• G_M changed the title to Disgruntled Guest Ranting & Bitching about Shogun

On 8/22/2019 at 11:32 PM, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

This shogun botak ah peow not only is a bottom,  heard his mouth  very bad. Heard When he see customer playing, he will comment to other that this customer action is mad . Really shocking.  I don’t want to go shogun already . Wait this botak ah peow see me fuck people n go and tell people. Heard This fucking botak ah peow Chee bye kpo . He is the worker of shogun. How can a worker comment customers playing action ? Guys , when you play at shogun, try not to be seen by botak ah peow , he will say you mad to a lot of people. Better still , don’t go shogun , wait he say you mad to people . I don’t go shogun already . So scary.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:35 AM, Guest Angry Shogun Customer said:

I think shogun botak ah peow / Ah 标 should exercise his profession. 1) He is a worker ( I have Friend did a checked n confirm this botak ah peow is not the boss as his name confirm  not in shogun registration ) , confirm ah peow is a worker of shogun. 2) When he see customers playing actions. As an employee , he should not tell to others n worst comment people mad. I have a Friend told me botak ah peow infront of him told another customer  playing action which ah peow has seen and ah peow still said to my Friend that  this playing action customer is mad. I was so shock to hear that. That mean if happen my playing action seen by this botak ah peow , then he will go and tell people ? How can he do that ? Is he crazy , like that a lot of customers sure not dare to go shogun to play already . Customers say customers is ok. But botak ah peow is a worker of shogun , when he see people playing actions, he should keep quiet. How can he go and tell other people n still said people mad ? Guys , I think from now onward , I not dare to go shogun already. Wait he go n tell people my playing action ..... after I heard my this Friend told me he heard botak ah peow infront of him said another customer playing action n still said that customer mad. Seem like this botak ah peow like to comment shogun customers playing action to other people n disgrace that customer. I confirm not dare to go shogun to play already. 

11 hours ago, Guest Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 said:

Fucker Old Botak Ah 标 is Smiling Tiger and Double Head Snake.

Smiling Tiger

snake hissing GIF
Double Head Snake

11 hours ago, Guest Old Botak Fucker Ah 标 said:

The above "Guests" posting has the same IP address, post and quote his own post with another guest ID. 

Members use your own discretion to read the post.

Note for Broken Record Guest that repeat and repeat,

The Moderators and our members are not dumb to believe what you wrote.
If you are unhappy GROW SOME BALLS and go face the owner of the establishment.
We are not interest whether the owner did or did not suck your dick or fuck you. 

Go fucking settle your problem with them.
Don't spam the forum with your nonsense.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:59 AM, Guest guest said:

Must be posted and done by either those Angkat Bolas (1) Fat Ass Andrew or (2) Slut Fai.

True friends or not depends on actions. Not just talk only. Talk is cheap. Look at evidence and let evidence speak for it themselves. Bribe involves lots of money and maybe sex also involved. But in this case and context, NONE is involved. Since BRIBE was mentioned here, please be reminded out of courtesy that a report was lodged with the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) at Lengkok Bahru just few days ago for BRIBERY. Now we would let the investigations take its natural course and the result would be made known in the local mainstream media press, for sure. Since CPIB is under PMO. CPIB offences are criminal in nature and that most of their cases see a high success of conviction. Loosers would be fined heavily and go to Jail. See who still dare to Fuck around. Fucking cheeby.

Funny eh that post that was done that someone who actually brought their own mothers into the discussions and that decussion was somehow deleted and gone. Got guts to bring their own mother and why ask Moderator to delete? If ask Moderator to delete, then how come Moderator do not delete all matters releating to this issue and discussions? How come left some left? Because Moderator is not bias and they also want to let other people know of what REAL is happening at Shogun so people can take precaution and be careful. If that someone who have not done so, do you think anyone would have the guts and moral to bring someone's other mother (in this case, about 87-years old) into the discussion?  This is done in dire situations and in a desperate attempt to save the situations. This is much worst than BRIBE. Taking MC is bribing the doctor? If want to bribe, one is looking at lots of physical money. How much a MC cost? Consider hospital charges, would say less than S$400.00. Would anyone so stupid as to accept only less than S$400.00 for any bribe?? Only poor people like Slut Fai and maybe Andrew also would accept it. Don't talk cock. In this case, one (that Ah Peow) is bribing oneself and cheating oneself and selling oneself out. But too bad, it does NOT work anymore. Too cheap way of trying to convince people. Themself bringing their own mothers. Not anyone. 

Now Shogun can be the Home for the Aged, Dying and Sick People !! No one likes. Don't pretend. No one likes a dying business whereas their regular customers are leaving one by one. Please look at evidence and let evidence speak for themselves !! 

On 8/28/2019 at 1:58 PM, Guest Illegal Drugs at Shogun. said:

In a dire desperate attempt to cover-up for all of his lies, just about two days ago, Ah Peow informed one young Malay man, believed to be the godson of one old car-washer Malay man  known as Ali Baba with unkept white beard and moustache that one Informant smsed him that he consumed and involved in illegal drugs (of pink round tablets) at Shogun. But because of his limited wisdom and knowledge as a former Nasi Lemak seller, he showed this godson these smses, not knowing and realising and thinking through that this godson is a pure Malay of total no knowledge of Chinese Language and that almost all of the smses that this Informant sent to him was in plain Chinese. Is this not enough evidence of this desperate attempt to try to make false allegations?? After explaining to this godson that how on earth did he understand Chinese Language smses and that which sms in particular did it stated of his involvement in illegal drugs?? Then he more or less believed. When convincing people, must talk sense with evidence and not merely talking cock.

Another post with same IP :
The above 2 "Guests" has the same IP address, post and answered his own post with another guest ID. 

20 hours ago, BJason18 said:

I dont know about this botak person, but it's ironic that when i visited shogun this evening, only around 6 people inside with zero attractive people. Then I moved to Tenmen, and was surprised that more than 50 people inside with some cute boys. Had fun with a sweet boy from Taipei and a white man from UK. Imagine if I stayed at Shogun for another hour, those play times never happened.

U included 

Guest Stupid Moderators

Let me enlighten and explain to those Stupid Moderators why as such with same IP Address:

(1) People using a shared computer, like from Public Libraries, Shogun Public Computer, Keybox Computer, etc. Public meaning any people can use. And therefore, it is not surprise that someone was actually replying or commenting on a previous post, using the same Public Computer.

(2) Free WiFi. Again, same explanations as above (1). Only Keybox and Ten Men Club have this service.

Guest Clarifications
On 8/30/2019 at 2:19 PM, Guest gues said:

Probably , botak boss ask fat chubby pacifier sucker to take his business elsewhere during the chinese hungry ghost month, come back only after mooncake festival ..

Even I was scared to leg go jelly whenever i pass that room where pacifier boy with the sign hanging around his neck kneeling in the room with the orange light,   kneeling non stop and staring into soace forward with blank eyes ,  it scared the shit out of me , as he never looks at u when u check him out , and he keeps   mumbling  and ruminating his pacifier  , like in a trance , i  ran away to uostairs gigantic bed.

Furthermore that pacifier made that room like he owned it,  scribbled -ock sucker on the wall and maybe punched some holes in the wall allegedly. 

Would not blame shogun  botak for taking   action.

Pacifier dude overstepped the boundaries  by   treating shogun   C.S.  room as his own , altho I defend the action , if it brings in more customers for SHOGUN.

Botak Fucking Boss DID NOT ask, not to say force Pacifier Sucker to take his business elsewhere. In fact, it is the opposite that this Botak really trying his very best to salvage the situation by retaining people, but he failed to do so. Because he only wanted money.

Pacifier dude again, DID NOT overstep the boundaries  by   treating shogun   C.S.  room as his own. Yes, he did scribble on the wall. Using only erasable white board markers, they can be easily cleaned off. If the scribblings were offensive, those should have been cleaned long time ago, definitely not some days AFTER Pacifier Dude left Shogun for good.

This brings in more customers for Shogun? This is own self praising own self. Let evidence speak and talk.

Already mentioned earlier that Keybox (Moderators, do note that this is not praising) already bought about 20 metal cabinets, already placed at hairdryer section (which Shogun does not have). And is in the planning to purchase about 50 more due to overwhelming customers coming to Keybox, quite some seen as former regular Shogun Customers already came over to Keybox due to overwhelming response and extremely good facilities at Keybox at the much cheaper rate than Shogun.

It is known that if Shogun cannot take it, but to ask fat arse Andrew and bapok Malay Fai to reply on Shogun's behalf. These two are none other than barking dogs. And everyone knows that barking dogs only know how to bark and that is it.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, G_M said:

The guest praised Keybox and shoots at Shogun.

Members view with discretion .

shogun bitching guest.jpg

This screen or IP Address log or screen capture does not mean anything. It only reflects the mere stupidity of the Moderators of their lack of Information Technology (IT) knowledge. Same IP address does NOT mean same person. Refer to the earlier post explaining to the sharing of IP Addresses, especially so in a public domain settings.

10 hours ago, Guest stupid said:

This screen or IP Address log or screen capture does not mean anything. It only reflects the mere stupidity of the Moderators of their lack of Information Technology (IT) knowledge. Same IP address does NOT mean same person. Refer to the earlier post explaining to the sharing of IP Addresses, especially so in a public domain settings.

10 hours ago, Guest Clarifications said:

Botak Fucking Boss DID NOT ask, not to say force Pacifier Sucker to take his business elsewhere. In fact, it is the opposite that this Botak really trying his very best to salvage the situation by retaining people, but he failed to do so. Because he only wanted money.

Pacifier dude again, DID NOT overstep the boundaries  by   treating shogun   C.S.  room as his own. Yes, he did scribble on the wall. Using only erasable white board markers, they can be easily cleaned off. If the scribblings were offensive, those should have been cleaned long time ago, definitely not some days AFTER Pacifier Dude left Shogun for good.

This brings in more customers for Shogun? This is own self praising own self. Let evidence speak and talk.

Already mentioned earlier that Keybox (Moderators, do note that this is not praising) already bought about 20 metal cabinets, already placed at hairdryer section (which Shogun does not have). And is in the planning to purchase about 50 more due to overwhelming customers coming to Keybox, quite some seen as former regular Shogun Customers already came over to Keybox due to overwhelming response and extremely good facilities at Keybox at the much cheaper rate than Shogun.

It is known that if Shogun cannot take it, but to ask fat arse Andrew and bapok Malay Fai to reply on Shogun's behalf. These two are none other than barking dogs. And everyone knows that barking dogs only know how to bark and that is it.

11 hours ago, Guest Stupid Moderators said:

Let me enlighten and explain to those Stupid Moderators why as such with same IP Address:

(1) People using a shared computer, like from Public Libraries, Shogun Public Computer, Keybox Computer, etc. Public meaning any people can use. And therefore, it is not surprise that someone was actually replying or commenting on a previous post, using the same Public Computer.

(2) Free WiFi. Again, same explanations as above (1). Only Keybox and Ten Men Club have this service.

The above is the same irate, mistreated TS with same IP and his rant about how bad is Shogun and how good is Keybox.

Members view with discretion. 

Sigh.... this is the reason why I don't visit the local saunas anymore. We just go there for sex once in a blue moon only, and can kenna judged and gossiped left-right-center. Singapore is only so small some more. You turn here and turn there and you will see someone you know sooner or later. And it's not as if those passing judgements are of any Adonis or Hercules material too. Seriously, WTF.... 

Guest Masc btm
On 9/5/2019 at 9:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sigh.... this is the reason why I don't visit the local saunas anymore. We just go there for sex once in a blue moon only, and can kenna judged and gossiped left-right-center. Singapore is only so small some more. You turn here and turn there and you will see someone you know sooner or later. And it's not as if those passing judgements are of any Adonis or Hercules material too. Seriously, WTF.... 

Totally agree with you there.

They are not Adonis or Hercules material but they very angry why they are born so unfairly. When they see someone better getting fucked, they must gossip like revenge

"good body so what woh, anyhow let people fuck so wasted. So man acting only lah, just now saw him leg open big big kena fuck like girl like that one. I got go and touch his cb so wet wet one."

Guest Guest 2
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

childish silly Dirty Auntie. still having fun in impersonating other Guest nicks, silly childish you!

What a silly loser....you are...

Hi Guest Disclosed Yourself aka lawyer wannabe aka whiny childish loser aka Clementine MRT male toilet cumwhore -

DIU LEI LOU MOU understand?

LOL

Fuck your rotten chao cheebye!

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Hi Guest Disclosed Yourself aka lawyer wannabe aka whiny childish loser aka Clementine MRT male toilet cumwhore -

DIU LEI LOU MOU understand?

LOL

Fuck your rotten chao cheebye!

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

On 8/30/2019 at 1:12 AM, melville said:

this sauna topic from the beginning is like 75% about the drama with the boss and/or the employees there. lame.

Never mind. Its ok. Since someone highlighted, then follow by explanations: 

"

the boss of shogun said his older patrons wont hve drug issues etc

he said he can do reno and up the game in the mkt

but he doesnt wan to

"

Unquote.

Are you sure? Got money who does not want to earn? Is it do not want or does not have the capability to do so? Tell Shogun do NOT boast !!

May I refer to the URL:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/104244-disgruntled-guest-ranting-bitching-about-shogun/

Then you know the truth what people are saying. Many regular Shogun Customers are now at Keybox. Look at the evidence and facts. KB purchased brand new lockers twice, once per month since last month.

If you look and study carefully at the KB entry rates and daily theme, you would find that they are quite similar to CC. Meaning that KB is definitely NOT for the Old / Oldies. KB skin / nude night is every other day of CC. This is fair competition. KB now got this NDP 2019 promotion that welcomes all people, especially foreign workers that they pay a flat rate of just S$12 from about 11:00 pm till next day at about 08:00 am, without the need for non member. Members, even cheaper. They pay only S$8.00. We are not comparing charges, but this is informed information which people should consider in choosing their preferred sauna for their relaxation. 

Yes, it is fully agreed that KB really treasure their customers and that they do their periodic maintenance and upgrading in ensuring that things are in good working order. 

Below are extracted from one post from the KB Post:

"

The earlier post by "Shock" that KB business is dropping. Why not let evidence speak for it itself? They bought about 30 brand new lockers just about one mouth ago and about few days ago, added another about 20 brand new lockers. People of sound mind would see and know that this is good business. People do not buy additional lockers for nothing. Hello ... ... Especially so that during weekends, there would definitely be a queue when entering KB when all of their lockers are full. Therefore, Competitors, please open up both your eyes and lets just see the evidence and let the evidence present itself clearly. 

If got free entry for oldies, then just like the earlier post stated, better close down. This is not charity. Oldies spending power is not there and they definitely do not have deep pockets. This is a true cold hard fact which may offend some oldies. But too bad. Reality is that cruel. On the other hand, spending power is excellent for the young, especially for the middle aged group. 

Shogun is not only for the Old / Oldies, but also for the Dying / Dead. Their facilities are utterly run down and service attitude right from the management to staff is fucking bad, rude, terrible and horrible. One Management brings in his own mother in trying to convince people. Rank and file staffs utter words like want to fuck other people's mother. When you got that type of management, you definitely got that type of staffs. Shogun does not have free entries for most people. Only a handful of them got free entry. Therefore, it does not make sense for paying customers to be fucked and bad mouthed by Shogun !! Only the mentally insane, siow, dying or dead would do so. Because these group of people have no other choice or market and therefore can only go and remain in Shogun. 

If anyone got any opinion, and stop saying that people are biased. Why not anyone just spent S$12 for a Shogun entry and it is guaranteed to be out within 30 minutes flat. 

"

Up to you to interpreter the facts from the fiction or fake news.

Thank You.

9 hours ago, Guest lame said:

Never mind. Its ok. Since someone highlighted, then follow by explanations: 

"

the boss of shogun said his older patrons wont hve drug issues etc

he said he can do reno and up the game in the mkt

but he doesnt wan to

"

Unquote.

Are you sure? Got money who does not want to earn? Is it do not want or does not have the capability to do so? Tell Shogun do NOT boast !!

May I refer to the URL:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/104244-disgruntled-guest-ranting-bitching-about-shogun/

Then you know the truth what people are saying. Many regular Shogun Customers are now at Keybox. Look at the evidence and facts. KB purchased brand new lockers twice, once per month since last month.

If you look and study carefully at the KB entry rates and daily theme, you would find that they are quite similar to CC. Meaning that KB is definitely NOT for the Old / Oldies. KB skin / nude night is every other day of CC. This is fair competition. KB now got this NDP 2019 promotion that welcomes all people, especially foreign workers that they pay a flat rate of just S$12 from about 11:00 pm till next day at about 08:00 am, without the need for non member. Members, even cheaper. They pay only S$8.00. We are not comparing charges, but this is informed information which people should consider in choosing their preferred sauna for their relaxation. 

Yes, it is fully agreed that KB really treasure their customers and that they do their periodic maintenance and upgrading in ensuring that things are in good working order. 

Below are extracted from one post from the KB Post:

"

The earlier post by "Shock" that KB business is dropping. Why not let evidence speak for it itself? They bought about 30 brand new lockers just about one mouth ago and about few days ago, added another about 20 brand new lockers. People of sound mind would see and know that this is good business. People do not buy additional lockers for nothing. Hello ... ... Especially so that during weekends, there would definitely be a queue when entering KB when all of their lockers are full. Therefore, Competitors, please open up both your eyes and lets just see the evidence and let the evidence present itself clearly. 

If got free entry for oldies, then just like the earlier post stated, better close down. This is not charity. Oldies spending power is not there and they definitely do not have deep pockets. This is a true cold hard fact which may offend some oldies. But too bad. Reality is that cruel. On the other hand, spending power is excellent for the young, especially for the middle aged group. 

Shogun is not only for the Old / Oldies, but also for the Dying / Dead. Their facilities are utterly run down and service attitude right from the management to staff is fucking bad, rude, terrible and horrible. One Management brings in his own mother in trying to convince people. Rank and file staffs utter words like want to fuck other people's mother. When you got that type of management, you definitely got that type of staffs. Shogun does not have free entries for most people. Only a handful of them got free entry. Therefore, it does not make sense for paying customers to be fucked and bad mouthed by Shogun !! Only the mentally insane, siow, dying or dead would do so. Because these group of people have no other choice or market and therefore can only go and remain in Shogun. 

If anyone got any opinion, and stop saying that people are biased. Why not anyone just spent S$12 for a Shogun entry and it is guaranteed to be out within 30 minutes flat. 

"

Up to you to interpreter the facts from the fiction or fake news.

Thank You.

Hi pacifier boy. Long time no see.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:39 PM, Guest House slaves seeking said:

Always enjoyed having fun with the  long stay "house slave' of shougun, A chubby young man who always kneeling down at the open roof top  naked waiting to suck a cock.sometimes  kneeling down inside the maze mini VIP room naked wearing a big sign board written  cock sucker on his bare chest while sucking a pacifier.been suck by him in the the open  roof top  and at the TV room sofa a couple of times really  make  me cum until dry dry.however have no see him for a while and when l asked a  regular there. He told me that the long stay chubby young man had a conflict with the botak boss  and moved out from shougun another regular told me that he  had  moved to another sauna which operate twenty hours  daily.Really miss his sucking skills  and  can't wait to see him in another sauna.Wondering  will  he still kneeling down on the floor and sucking a pacifier while  waiting for a cock to suck in 

Its like written by reporter sia lol

Edited by Ah Fai

On 9/4/2019 at 6:07 AM, Guest Clarifications said:

Edited by Ah Fai

On 8/29/2019 at 10:39 PM, Guest House slaves seeking said:

Gross!

On 8/22/2019 at 11:32 PM, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

This shogun botak ah peow not only is a bottom,  heard his mouth  very bad. Heard When he see customer playing, he will comment to other that this customer action is mad . Really shocking.  I don’t want to go shogun already . Wait this botak ah peow see me fuck people n go and tell people. Heard This fucking botak ah peow Chee bye kpo . He is the worker of shogun. How can a worker comment customers playing action ? Guys , when you play at shogun, try not to be seen by botak ah peow , he will say you mad to a lot of people. Better still , don’t go shogun , wait he say you mad to people . I don’t go shogun already . So scary.

This is written by the ugly chubby pacifier who needs a big mirror lol

He always imagine he is popular and ppl wanna topic about him

He always tells people around

Not knowing everyone from shogun running away from him cause saw him shit in the room n reported

Damn disgusting!

On 8/24/2019 at 9:50 PM, Guest guest said:

I think he is that pacifier sucker who kneels endless ly at Shogun's special room in the maze with the word COCK SUCKER scribbled on the wall.

So far,  i noticed he got no business kneeling on the floor of that room, he leaves the light on, he wanks a little while pulsating on his pacifier,  the orange room light is too bright, he looks possessed,  he doesnt look up when guys walks by and checks him out, he kneels and  kneels until.hos knees turns red and he gives up and gets off his knee and turns off the lights of the CS room.

Am i correct in my description.?

Correct

He is a patient of IMH diagnosed with pyscosis

He will keep telling people looking at him.talk about him

Just be causious

21 minutes ago, Guest Undercp said:

This is written by the ugly chubby pacifier who needs a big mirror lol

He always imagine he is popular and ppl wanna topic about him

He always tells people around

Not knowing everyone from shogun running away from him cause saw him shit in the room n reported

Damn disgusting!

Maybe he also have fetishnfor sai? He asked me to urine on him before. Whatever turns him on.

On 8/30/2019 at 3:48 PM, G_M said:

The above 2 "Guests" has the same IP address, post and answered his own post with another guest ID. 

Hi i am ah fai from shogun

Thank you for naming me slut fai

FYI

No one needs your nonsense remarks  and naming here

You bring up to the establishment yourself.be a man

Moderators has mentioned they do not need your nonsensical remarks

Be man.face the music

Just because you are caught shitting and treating the esblishment with such uncivilised way you are removed .you cooked up cock and bull stories thinking others will be believing you!

Dun be sore loser and give your business elsewhere soon they will caught up with your actions

Please be civilised and my advice do not do such habit as you will in turn will be banned too.stop your siliness

Stop telling you are a lawyer again and again thinking other believing you

If you are- these actions and behaviour will not be coming from anyone with "lawyer" profession

On 8/30/2019 at 1:12 AM, melville said:

This fella is banned mah.so throw hatred and lame.stories lor

1 hour ago, Ah Fai said:

Sore loser

Show your true self la.

Be honest why u and pacifier were removed from shogun.bad reputation

Shitting at shower room and insde the room get caught?thinking you can get away with that

Let the public knows who u are

Please deny lor

Always as ever he will call himself

Mr "lawyer" with such a  poor english..of.course not!

Dun shame other lawyer with your scam profession and influence others with yr stupidity and one day or someday you will come out your dirty tricks at other place you go cause you are no longer "popular" , "no one talks to you because full of scams discovered"

Talking loud and persuading other to believe you is temporary cause your colours is well known in shogun. NOT shameful meh

Low life he is .need to give names or titles meh?fantisising a lawyer and scamming ppl he is

Slap back right when public knows his true colours

No matter where they go.one day they be removed for sure cause bad habits die hard.matter of time

Mr lawyer u are famous in clementi toilet which we no need to say

TOTAL SCAM

TOTALLY UNSOUND MIND

BODY OF MAN BEHAVIOUR AND ACTION OF A GIRL

BUSYBODY LIKE A MAKCIK

GROW UP

SHAMELESS

TAK MALU

TTLM

I see, I was wondering why someone keep repeating like a broken record how bad is Shogun and ask others to go to Keybox. 

Now I know.  Because they were banned.

I am sure many members here are also sick and tired of the same repeated post and are wondering why this person/s  so persistent in defaming Shogun.

So now the we know the truth.

On 8/20/2019 at 5:24 AM, Guest guest said:

He did not reject me. Such a slut bottom, if offer free, also do not want. Got to think twice. Maybe got HIV AIDS !! What I am saying is that I do not know the reason why as a "management-member of Shogun", he can choose so many and out of the so many, choose this dumb and deaf slut. This dumb and deaf slut got free entry in shogun. Nope, I am not jealous. If free entry for this dumb and deaf slut at Shogun, he also do not want, can anyone think that Shogun is that bad?? This is the important question. In fact, from evidence, many of Shogun customers have left Shogun already. Most are at Keybox. This is the cold hard truth. Normally cold hard truth is very and really hard to accept. But got no choice. 

Translated into Chinese for the Shogun Fucker Botak understanding:

他没有拒绝我。 这样的贱人底部,如果提供免费,也不想要。 要三思而后行。 也许艾滋病毒感染者! 我所说的是,我不知道为什么作为“幕府将军的管理成员”的原因,他可以选择这么多而且从众多中选出这个愚蠢的聋哑人。 这个愚蠢和聋哑的荡妇可以自由进入幕府将军。 不,我不嫉妒。 如果在幕府将军免费进入这个愚蠢和聋人的贱人,他也不想要,有谁能想到幕府将2军那么糟糕? 这是一个重要的问题。 事实上,从证据来看,幕府将军的许多客户已经离开了幕府将军。 大部分都在Keybox。 这是冷酷的事实。 通常冷酷的事实是非常非常难以接受的。 但别无选择。

Haha

Sound like a jelousy or sore loser

This guy is his competition or wanted to play john or ah piow badly n kena rejectted for sure la

If you ugly.please see n look at the mirror.88 times.ugly is ugly ok.dun bitch and sore if ppl have thier market just because you lousy

He gangbanged or what is his pasal lor

U damn kaypo sia.u give him makan meh

Chee sin!

Better than someone says he is "lawyer" lansai talk also like kopitiam auntie call himself "lawyer" chey .malu

Always cruise in clementi toilet almost kena get caught that day lo

On 8/30/2019 at 3:48 PM, G_M said:

This person needs to be ignored

1. He scams

2. He always said he report to CPIB lah commisioner of police la. Head of ministry of defense la.all sorta and kind

3. He wants people to believe he is a lawyer and believing him is a satisfaction

4.If he is frustrated where and the honest truth is out, he gets agitated he will give name and vulgarities to any individual

As you can read as above.The stories and theory has no link or factual and purely untrue

He must not be sound in first place

Everyone please read with moderation and with caution

Thank you

16 minutes ago, G_M said:

I see, I was wondering why someone keep repeating like a broken record how bad is Shogun and ask others to go to Keybox. 

Now I know.  Because they were banned.

I am sure many members here are also sick and tired of the same repeated post and are wondering why this person/s  so persistent in defaming Shogun.

So now the we know the truth.

Thank you moderator for your understanding

This has to come a stop cause my friend told me about these threads and was used this social media platform to post nonsensical remarks so i look thru it and needs to highlight of thier antics

Ah fai

16 minutes ago, Guest Ninja said:

No wonder he shits in the room.kena banned 

I do not know if he has fetish for sai. Some peoole do have fetish to jiak sai, look up the internet, technical word is Coprophilia..

now, nothing wrong with that I say, but please remember, shogun or similar places are used by other people, as long as it does not cause inconvinence, I am all for it. When Pacifier boy kneel down with word cocksuck written over himself, i am ok as i just walk away. But if someone bring their sai or urine fetish in places like shogun, the smell will linger and others will be turned off. Do these fetish in your own house, where you can smear sai all over yourself and the walls, sleep with sai covered bed, no one will care. Unless the smell lingers into your neighbours house.

I do not know if pacifier boy has sai fetish but he sure got a thing for golden showers as he asked me to urine into him, i rejected him as he is not my type and urine turn me off.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ah Fai. Are you the receptionist? Not the burma one or the midnight shift one? 

Who do you think is the most popular Mr Shogun there?

Popular in terms of what?

12 minutes ago, Guest Ahfai said:

Popular in terms of what?

Popular in terme of most sort after men of shogun. Some people badmouth shogun that they try to make shogun sound like its a place for the dying. But i know shogun have alot of regular visitors. Make it more light hearted as some idiot hijack the topic because they kena banned.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Popular in terme of most sort after men of shogun. Some people badmouth shogun that they try to make shogun sound like its a place for the dying. But i know shogun have alot of regular visitors. Make it more light hearted as some idiot hijack the topic because they kena banned.

Thank you.at least you make the judgement what he had said.total juvenile.same community but so much hatred.

Come by n decide for yourself.It a place for our community

I am ah fai

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.