Male HQ

Disgruntled Guest Ranting & Bitching about Shogun

Guest Shogun rude front desk

Guest Clarify & Explain

Now we have Ah Fai who posted and replied. Thought that he replied that it is childish to do so? And yet he is doing it? Clementi MRT toilet? How he know I am there when he is not there? Clarification that the last time I went Clementi MRT was about two years ago. Therefore, how can it be? Banned? Definitely NO !! Shit in room or shower room? If thats the case, long time banned already. Do not have to wait until recently. Stupid Fai !! You have been carrying and licking balls of both Shogun Vincent and Biao, therefore you do not know the facts. You are just a part-time staff. On what capacity you are replying and answering on behalf of Shogun? Why not you tell people who you really are. Yes, the CPIB report have been made. Making reports do not do so just for the sake of making people believe. Now you are siow or mad if you say so. You say you make police report? Until now, no police call anyone. So who is the siow here? You only talk talk and talk cock only. Cannot play play in Singapore if you have not done so. Because of facts, do not have to worry. Only sluts like you do not get the facts right, answering on behalf of Shogun and telling people got banned. Many people and customers have also agreed that all staffs, from Management Level to counter staffs have super bad and terrible and horrible attitude. Regular customer Chinese Ah Hua, complained that Burmese rudely told him that people who come on a regular basis no complain and he got so many complain. Just ask him. Told me about few days ago only. Who is the bad attitude person here? Now look yourself in the mirror first before commenting on other people. Shogun customers are leaving and this is evident of that. This is definitely not hatred or badmouth. Just stating and sharing the facts which ex-Shogun customers share. Who are you to ask people to go to Shogun? Is Shogun business so bad now that you are being made and beg to tell people to go there? If the place is so good, people will AUTOMATICALLY go without you having to state so. This is human nature. Fact that you ask means it terrible and horrible now. community? The old and dying community? People of sound mind can decide for themselves. Why you copy Keybox notice and labelling of lockers style and use the same laundry as Keybox? Got guts change and do not copy like copy cat. To further proof, the same laundry company who collects laundry from Keybox is the same as Shogun. Just ask him how many bags Keybox has and you know the fact. Minus two or three bags for the free-entry people,  customers and crowd will about four to five times more than Shogun on any average day. Need any more saying? Please do not tell me that Keybox purposely wash new laundry just to make the numbers look big or the number of bags increase. No such thing. Or that you are now too stressed and you replied? No use one. You are the broken record. Not anyone else. How cheap stake Shogun is you as a Part-time staff should know. Lubricant put in zip-lock bag, re-cycle the disposable small plastic cups by picking them up from the big rubbish bin at the bottom of the basin and the small blue pail, shower form diluted until like water, mouth wash cheap cheap from value store, S$1 per big bottle, still dilute until like water, condom free for first set, still got to ask, towel got smell, coffee from value store, some more sell at S$1 each, same price as Keybox which use Nescafe coffee. Drinks and instant noodle more expensive than Keybox and Ten Men Club. Now lets see if you got further things to say. Hey Dog Fai, go back to your Shogun Master of Vincent and Biao and ask them to reflect. See if what was posted here are false or bad mouth. You dare to say bad mouth now? Because you do not have anything more to say, you start to speculate people going to Clementi MRT toilet, job profession, etc. This technique is used to distract attention from people. Now people know.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Botak Ah Pui aka 光头❤️$$$
16 hours ago, Guest Ahfai said:

Thank you moderator for your understanding

This has to come a stop cause my friend told me about these threads and was used this social media platform to post nonsensical remarks so i look thru it and needs to highlight of thier antics

Ah fai

That fucker botak ah Pui / 光头 with two dirty dogs ONLY WANT $$$!. He won’t ban people as no $$$$ he will die. People don’t go shogun because Shogun is very dirty .

Guest You LOSER FUCKER
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I do not know if he has fetish for sai. Some peoole do have fetish to jiak sai, look up the internet, technical word is Coprophilia..

now, nothing wrong with that I say, but please remember, shogun or similar places are used by other people, as long as it does not cause inconvinence, I am all for it. When Pacifier boy kneel down with word cocksuck written over himself, i am ok as i just walk away. But if someone bring their sai or urine fetish in places like shogun, the smell will linger and others will be turned off. Do these fetish in your own house, where you can smear sai all over yourself and the walls, sleep with sai covered bed, no one will care. Unless the smell lingers into your neighbours house.

I do not know if pacifier boy has sai fetish but he sure got a thing for golden showers as he asked me to urine into him, i rejected him as he is not my type and urine turn me off.

Pacifier boy might refused / rejected to suck your small cock n you anyhow said him. You loser.

12 minutes ago, Guest Botak Ah Pui aka 光头❤️$$$ said:

That fucker botak ah Pui / 光头 with two dirty dogs ONLY WANT $$$!. He won’t ban people as no $$$$ he will die. People don’t go shogun because Shogun is very dirty .

12 minutes ago, Guest Botak Ah Pui aka 光头❤️$$$ said:

I think you should consult your friends who are lawyers if what you did is illegal.

1- if you are the same person who kept spamming about 'ah pui' etc here in bw.

2- you had identified that man in the establishment.

Is what are you doing considered doxxing or harressment? If yes, all he need to do is to make a police report.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think you should consult your friends who are lawyers if what you did is illegal.

1- if you are the same person who kept spamming about 'ah pui' etc here in bw.

2- you had identified that man in the establishment.

Is what are you doing considered doxxing or harressment? If yes, all he need to do is to make a police report.

May the relevant Moderators be advised that if someone or more than one using a public domain computer(s), then their IP Addresses would be the same. Nothing surprising. Not ownself replying to ownself. 

A short answer to the above-mentioned question is No, it is not illegal.

Do not call someone a thief when you are a robber. Do not accuse someone taking drugs when you are the real drug dealer. 

If what was stated about the person is of truthful nature (although sometimes a bit difficult to proof), then there is no doxxing or harassment involved. The integrity and social standing of the person plays a HUGE part. Unfair? Thats how society work. Too bad. Like it or not, cold hard facts and truth are hard to digest. doxxing or harassment is Civil Case and it is extremely to proof it through the Tort Law. Not to mention must spend at least S$20,000.00 for Case, which Shogun cannot afford to do so. Looking at earlier examples of recycling and picking up used small plastic cups that are used as mouth wash, do you not think that S$20,000.00 can buy a lot of cheap disposable small plastic cups?? Police do not get involved in Civil Cases. I thought that this "Ah Fai", a former SPF NSF person, can advise on this issue? 

If this would to continue, then it is afraid that the establishment would be in trouble. People living there, the homeless ones are the first ones who suffer. Think for it yourself first.

By the way, since someone claimed to be "Ah Fai", then it is like ownself giving ownself a slap on the face and hence legally admitting that he is indeed working as a (part) time in Shogun and hence moonlighting. This is illegal in the context of MOM employment law. Refer to earlier postings on MOM Employment Laws. Most companies in Singapore would follow MOM laws, Burger King (BK) included. And BK Senior Management reaffirmed that they have no reasons of not doing so. Also, should Shogun not giving CPF contributions, then again, this is a double slapping ownself. 

Since some people do not know when to stop and keep rubbing salt onto wound, then please do not blame anyone for being too ruthless. How some none of Shogun Management replied and pushed one "Ah Fai" to reply on their behalf. If this is the case, then this "Ah Fai" must take full responsibilities of his own actions and replies.

Anyway, really thanks for all the postings. You only create and add on more to your own trouble and for Shogun too.

End here.

Good luck.

On 9/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, Guest guest said:

May the relevant Moderators be advised that if someone or more than one using a public domain computer(s), then their IP Addresses would be the same. Nothing surprising. Not ownself replying to ownself. 

A short answer to the above-mentioned question is No, it is not illegal.

Do not call someone a thief when you are a robber. Do not accuse someone taking drugs when you are the real drug dealer. 

If what was stated about the person is of truthful nature (although sometimes a bit difficult to proof), then there is no doxxing or harassment involved. The integrity and social standing of the person plays a HUGE part. Unfair? Thats how society work. Too bad. Like it or not, cold hard facts and truth are hard to digest. doxxing or harassment is Civil Case and it is extremely to proof it through the Tort Law. Not to mention must spend at least S$20,000.00 for Case, which Shogun cannot afford to do so. Looking at earlier examples of recycling and picking up used small plastic cups that are used as mouth wash, do you not think that S$20,000.00 can buy a lot of cheap disposable small plastic cups?? Police do not get involved in Civil Cases. I thought that this "Ah Fai", a former SPF NSF person, can advise on this issue? 

If this would to continue, then it is afraid that the establishment would be in trouble. People living there, the homeless ones are the first ones who suffer. Think for it yourself first.

By the way, since someone claimed to be "Ah Fai", then it is like ownself giving ownself a slap on the face and hence legally admitting that he is indeed working as a (part) time in Shogun and hence moonlighting. This is illegal in the context of MOM employment law. Refer to earlier postings on MOM Employment Laws. Most companies in Singapore would follow MOM laws, Burger King (BK) included. And BK Senior Management reaffirmed that they have no reasons of not doing so. Also, should Shogun not giving CPF contributions, then again, this is a double slapping ownself. 

Since some people do not know when to stop and keep rubbing salt onto wound, then please do not blame anyone for being too ruthless. How some none of Shogun Management replied and pushed one "Ah Fai" to reply on their behalf. If this is the case, then this "Ah Fai" must take full responsibilities of his own actions and replies.

Anyway, really thanks for all the postings. You only create and add on more to your own trouble and for Shogun too.

End here.

Good luck.

LOL

On 8/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, G_M said:

The above "Guests" posting has the same IP address, post and quote his own post with another guest ID. 

Members use your own discretion to read the post.

Note for Broken Record Guest that repeat and repeat,

The Moderators and our members are not dumb to believe what you wrote.
If you are unhappy GROW SOME BALLS and go face the owner of the establishment.
We are not interest whether the owner did or did not suck your dick or fuck you. 

Go fucking settle your problem with them.
Don't spam the forum with your nonsense.

G_M

Nice one

They got no balls in first place.pussies indeed.trying so hard to get acknowledgement and attention.isnt that abvious

Whatever someone panties is worn he will compare.lame to maximus

Type long long long

Thinking attention is on them

I think no parental support n love.

Pray to the lord for these misguided indivudiual which soon following marmon which is not the rightous way

All religion do not preach hatred.peace

Now not only type long long but also fire up long long ...

See, even other people said KB business so good, KB buy new lockers, poor Shogun got to ask or impersonate as "Ah Fai" to beg people to go there. 

Guest Hot Swimmer

•  
  • Guests

FR on sunday. Went to keybox in the late afternoon. Was crowded. I was given to use the new locker. So could say that time was about 90% full house on most days. Keybox business leap a fold after renovation.

Went to the dark maze after taking shower. Many lean fit guys arround and those vampires were busy sucking. Quite hot to see the actions and the guy being sucked was moaning in ectasy.

Soon i was caught by a young vampire as my errected big cock was obvious. The vampire was fresh to the job i felt. He sucked me lightly and or might have my cock is thick. After long sucking, i didnt feel to cum and i decided to leave.

Took bath to clean myself again. Then entered to the dungeon like steam room (it is very dark). I found a place to sit. Not long, someone came to sit beside me. He felt my big cock and kneeled down before me to suck my cock. This vampire very experience and got skill. He sucked very well. After like 15mins. I exploded into his mouth with lot of shoots emptying my arsenal. While i shot several times he continued suck and suck, sucking my essence and energy away. Though i stopped shooting, he kept on sucking. I could not take it anymore as my cock was getting sensitive after cummed. I got up and left the dungeon, feeling weak like really my energy been sucked away. I went to shower and then left keybox. Back home i slept soundly trying to regain my energy. Took a day off to sleep. Never felt so tired before. Guess i might have met a "real sucker".

Guest Dick

•  
  • Guests

Is KB exceptionally crowded now due to overseas visitors for the weekend F1? 

We have balls and have already made relevant authorities complain. Some of Shogun customers are already migrated to KB. Now is my turn to say that if Shogun Management got some balls, COME TO KB and trash things out !! Common, just like other posts said: Shogun Management, including that Bitch Ah Fai, grow some balls and come to Keybox, if you dare !!! All are waiting. Police also on standby, already notify them already. Just waiting for call to activate them. If do not believe, just try. Do not push the limit. 

Now no more typing. Just sitting back to watch show and actions unfold. Enough said.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:28 PM, Guest Prayers said:

G_M

Nice one

They got no balls in first place.pussies indeed.trying so hard to get acknowledgement and attention.isnt that abvious

Whatever someone panties is worn he will compare.lame to maximus

Type long long long

Thinking attention is on them

I think no parental support n love.

Pray to the lord for these misguided indivudiual which soon following marmon which is not the rightous way

All religion do not preach hatred.peace

Hey, this is not hatred. Just to clarify that more than enough of tolerance have been given and Shogun went overboard in abusing and accusing Customers. If those customers were that bad, why Shogun do not ban them right in the beginning and have to wait until recently? Shogun give chance? Please do not pretend. Ah Fai stated in previous post that this group of customers got banned. Sure?  In what capacity is he saying so? He is only a small rank and file part-time cleaner there. Since he made these comments, this shows and he indirectly admitted that he is working there. No need to talk so much. See, how stupid this Ah Fai is? Only know how to say people, without looking in the mirror to see how he is. No place to stay, taking two jobs, moonlighting, and now he ownself admitted working at Shogun to his main BK employer. Poor thing. Shogun cannot pay this Ah Fai the same salary he got at BK.

And if these bad asses ex-Shogun customers have such bad attitudes, KB Boss would not have tolerated all this nonsense, right? Moderators do not know the whole pictures and start shooting. However, if any illegal matters, why not Shogun reported them to authorities? Shogun so kind? Did not report to the relevant authorities?? All these evidence shows that Shogun, its Management, including that Bitch Ah Fai, all got no balls. Look at evidence before start firing and shooting nonsense. 

By not reporting to the relevant authorities by Shogun shows that Shogun is indeed got things to hide and did something very wrong. Please do not tell me that Shogun is being kind as to do not report. This is utterly full of rubbish. 

Peace is for those who deserve it.

Guest Gotlampa?
On 9/23/2019 at 6:01 AM, Guest guest said:

Hey, this is not hatred. Just to clarify that more than enough of tolerance have been given and Shogun went overboard in abusing and accusing Customers. If those customers were that bad, why Shogun do not ban them right in the beginning and have to wait until recently? Shogun give chance? Please do not pretend. Ah Fai stated in previous post that this group of customers got banned. Sure?  In what capacity is he saying so? He is only a small rank and file part-time cleaner there. Since he made these comments, this shows and he indirectly admitted that he is working there. No need to talk so much. See, how stupid this Ah Fai is? Only know how to say people, without looking in the mirror to see how he is. No place to stay, taking two jobs, moonlighting, and now he ownself admitted working at Shogun to his main BK employer. Poor thing. Shogun cannot pay this Ah Fai the same salary he got at BK.

And if these bad asses ex-Shogun customers have such bad attitudes, KB Boss would not have tolerated all this nonsense, right? Moderators do not know the whole pictures and start shooting. However, if any illegal matters, why not Shogun reported them to authorities? Shogun so kind? Did not report to the relevant authorities?? All these evidence shows that Shogun, its Management, including that Bitch Ah Fai, all got no balls. Look at evidence before start firing and shooting nonsense. 

By not reporting to the relevant authorities by Shogun shows that Shogun is indeed got things to hide and did something very wrong. Please do not tell me that Shogun is being kind as to do not report. This is utterly full of rubbish. 

Peace is for those who deserve it.

Hi damn fugly toad face coconut head pondan.daugter of marmon lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Dirty Shogun
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

field report

reach about afternoon , encounter a few indian patron and uncle.

at the steam room, saw a china hunk hump a senior - super erotic when the uncle let the PRC hunk suck his limpy dick.

very erotic action for inside, other stand to watch the action, what a lucky pairs. Also saw the fatty HK watching tv while the counter mend by a new faces to me...smiling courteous look. 

saw the boss at top level wearing his white underwear doing some area cleaning in his yard.

Shogun getting more n more dirty n service SUCK. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 8:11 AM, Guest Dirty Shogun said:

Shogun getting more n more dirty n service SUCK. 

yup, shogun is getting more and more dirty. and the fatty ass is not from hk. he is from malaysia. longest serving staff at shogun. some more boast and brag about it. come to think of it, nothing but a cleaner for so many years. and still stuck there, as a cleaner. got no where to go. cannot find employment elsewhere. 

Guest CNB Raid soon

Do not say not warn here. CNB is coming real soon to check on potential illegal drug abusers. 

There is a saying if one is kwai lan, then do not blame others who are more kwai lan back. This is an eye for an eye. 

Guest 將军馆超肮脏

朋友介紹, 最近去了将军馆. 

整個将军館很” 臭 “.

地上很肮脏. 蟑螂爬米爬去.

房間有大便味. 💩💩💩💩💩💩

我不会再去將軍馆了.

Guest Dirty Shogun n fuck boss
7 hours ago, Guest Dark said:

Its a good social place. But 80% of light bulbs in cubicles not working properly. A shame given the amt of support we give the sauna.

I ever told the Boss Vincent that Shogun is very dirty . He said if customer not happy. Don’t come Loh. Very Fuck tup Boss. 

Guest WARNING

SPF Reference Number: W20191122/0028.

Police Reports have also been lodged by at least two (02) X different persons that this Ah Fai have been taking and consuming illegal substances of controlled drugs at Shogun Gay Club and that due to his carelessness behaviors, he sometimes left traces of unfinished illegal substances at the lower-level toilet top partition or at the Shogun Gay Club main counter.

The Informants know that false reports are extremely serious offence in Singapore and that the Informants do not do it if they are totally baseless. They did so in the interest of justice and that hopefully that this perpetrator named Ah Fai would be brought to task and that also this Shogun Gay Club would be penalized too for knowingly allowing and providing such venue to facilitate illegal activities of both vice-related and place for illegal drug users to carry out their illegal activities to carry out and carry on.

Gay Forum Blowing Wind Internet On-Line Moderators have been kept in the loop and they also pretend not knowing this by deleting the relevant threads and chose not to report to the relevant government authorities. 

Civil Servants who knowingly visit this Shogun Gay Club would have their profile submitted to the Public Service Division (PSD) for their review and appropriate disciplinary actions. Old people under Singapore Social Service, who squander their money in such a gay club also must have their financial assistance stopped immediately without hesitation. 

Guest WARNING
On 7/9/2019 at 12:52 AM, Guest Curious said:

Hi all, I want to try going to a sauna but I am discreet. Anyone know if any registration is required to enter Shogun? Possible to enter without leaving any trace that I visited?

Civil Servants who knowingly visit this Shogun Gay Club would have their profile submitted to the Public Service Division (PSD) for their review and appropriate disciplinary actions. Old people under Singapore Social Service, who squander their money in such a gay club also must have their financial assistance stopped immediately without hesitation. 

On 11/20/2019 at 1:52 AM, Guest Dirty Shogun n fuck boss said:

I ever told the Boss Vincent that Shogun is very dirty . He said if customer not happy. Don’t come Loh. Very Fuck tup Boss. 

Better close down the god damn fucking filthy place. Both that Honkie and Vincent does not know how to maintain the place. They claim that the oldies does not mind and does not complain. Implying that the oldies are equally filthy. 

Vincent also has a hair salon at Jalan Telok and one straight pub near Geylang 23. Therefore he not scared. But what he does not know or realize is that if Shogun gets into problem, the other two will be implicated as all registered or has some connections with him. Simple logic. People who read this, please let him know of this post. Be a good dog and do what dogs are good at - boot licking.

Ha ha ha ... ... ... ...

On 7/1/2019 at 6:45 PM, G_M said:

Blowing Wind does not own any sauna establishment. How those companies wants to charge customers is non of the mods business.

There are a few saunas in Singapore,  if you feels that a particular sauna is cheaper or more expensive, you have a choice to decide which one you want to go or don't go. No one puts a gun to your head and force you to go to a particular sauna. 

You can make your complaints in the forum thread but that does not means your complaints will get the necessary replies, from the sauna owner. It's the owner's prerogative to reply or not.

I hope this reply makes it clear on the mod's stand on all post regarding saunas.

Don't keep invoking our names to intervene in petty arguments.

Likewise, please be neutral about the comments posted. If you keep on deleting and filtering, then it makes no difference from the PAP way of filtering and dissemination of news. Then must well close down the forum. 

If you are too stressful, then in your own words, "no one puts a gun to your head" and force you to read or delete. Then and again, must well close down the forum once and for all. 

9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Likewise, please be neutral about the comments posted. If you keep on deleting and filtering, then it makes no difference from the PAP way of filtering and dissemination of news. Then must well close down the forum. 

If you are too stressful, then in your own words, "no one puts a gun to your head" and force you to read or delete. Then and again, must well close down the forum once and for all. 

How we want to run our forum is our business.

Go set up your own forum and run it the way you want, I don't care.

Don't need you to tell us how to run our forum.

You don't pay a single cent nor own our forum so STFU and go about your own business.

You got a biff with Shogun, be a man and go tell it to the boss and don't make use of our forum to champion your own agendas.

Now FO and leave the rest of them to discuss here in peace. 

On 11/20/2019 at 1:52 AM, Guest Dirty Shogun n fuck boss said:

from what I know, most of the time, he is very friendly, perhaps he may not in good mood sometimes, but he surely not " fuck tup " as what you mentioned, cool down.

6 hours ago, Guest WARNING said:

Oh please. Dont bull lah. You think we all 3 year old is it? Who you think you are? Some big fuck? You think this is malaysia is it? Lol. 

5 hours ago, snowball said:

from what I know, most of the time, he is very friendly, perhaps he may not in good mood sometimes, but he surely not " fuck tup " as what you mentioned, 

Really wonder why is he trying to smear people's business in this way. Does he not know he cam be traced if the owners of shogun want to? Wonder is this harressment?

Guest Gossip News

I did some digging and here is what had actually happened in Shogun.

1. Customer A had been evicted from his home (no one knows) and got no place to stay and so he wanted to rent a room in Shogun. The boss pitied him and let him stay and even offered him food when he cooks. That customer A alone occupied 7 lockers and when the rental of room fell through due to some disagreement, customer A decided to moved all his barang barang to the other sauna and started condemning Shogun and praised the other sauna.  Which is why the there was a period where a guest keep posting slanderous post because he could not get his way. 

From the way those post goes, such people thinks people owes them a living and the whole world wronged them. What such people should do is to look at the mirror and reflect upon himself, why his life is so fucked up? Was it karma at work?

2. Customer B is interested in the worker and the worker don't like him and never give him chance, so the love turns to hate and he keeps going online to slander the worker. 

Such people really xiasuay lor. 不会知恩图报,忘恩负义,反客为主。抵你地,孤独终老,无人爱。

12 hours ago, Guest WARNING said:

Mods, is this a form of intimidation? The writer sounds like he is imitating government officials and issuing threats to members of the public. 

Guest Don’t act clever la
27 minutes ago, Guest Gossip News said:

I did some digging and here is what had actually happened in Shogun.

1. Customer A had been evicted from his home (no one knows) and got no place to stay and so he wanted to rent a room in Shogun. The boss pitied him and let him stay and even offered him food when he cooks. That customer A alone occupied 7 lockers and when the rental of room fell through due to some disagreement, customer A decided to moved all his barang barang to the other sauna and started condemning Shogun and praised the other sauna.  Which is why the there was a period where a guest keep posting slanderous post because he could not get his way. 

From the way those post goes, such people thinks people owes them a living and the whole world wronged them. What such people should do is to look at the mirror and reflect upon himself, why his life is so fucked up? Was it karma at work?

2. Customer B is interested in the worker and the worker don't like him and never give him chance, so the love turns to hate and he keeps going online to slander the worker. 

Such people really xiasuay lor. 不会知恩图报,忘恩负义,反客为主。抵你地,孤独终老,无人爱。

Hi Sir , your research really suck , I known this customer A very well. If Rental of room fell , Customer A still need to leave shogun ?

What I known was the Hong Kong worker botak Ah Phui / ah 标 want to offer this customer A a small room for S$1000 monthly . This worker botak ah phui 獅子开大口. S$1000 a month for a small room? Do you think customer A will accept the offer?

if this customer A paid rent  to shogun, how can you said shogun pity him? ... lol

I heard shogun also charged him very high compared to Keybox offered to him. About $200 cheaper . Do some research la you. 

Whenever shogun cook , will offered to let this customer ate free ? U sure  ? I known this customer A very well . And I known that when shogun treated this customer A  makan. This customer A sure will buy things to return shogun n infact the price are much much higher  than the Cheap food shogun treated this customer A .  

Do some tesrarch la you. Don’t anyhow talk leh. Who are you going to impress ? You ah.

Guest Dirty shogun ?
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Really wonder why is he trying to smear people's business in this way. Does he not know he cam be traced if the owners of shogun want to? Wonder is this harressment?

U mean if shogun environment is not clean  n very dirty . People can not comments? Comment mean harreszment ? Are you a lawyer ? Some people just like to be a boor licket , I didn’t said you ah, don’t sue me ) people in this thread has / have said shogun is dirty ( environment not good interm of cleaning )  . Go n read from page 1 la in this thread la. Many people has said shogun environment is dirty leh. U are sleeping or too Long never go shogun already . 

Guest Customer is king
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

“  Fake lawyer “, if I go to a restaurant to eat n the restaurant is dirty. U mean if I posted in Internet to say this restauamt dirty . I consider harreszment ? You really lol. I suspect you might be a boot locker to shogun leh. I suspect only ah. Don’t sue me ah. Go n read this thread from page one n see how many people already commented shogun is dirty la Mr lawyer .

Guest Are you a boot licker ?
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

484219dogslaves

Your research / digging really suck.

U known how much shogun charge mthly for customer A ?

U known how much other sauna charge for customer A.

Shogun facilities “ so suck “ compared to the other sauna n shogun charged “ much much higher “ than the other shogun for customer A.

Your research / digging really  cock up to the max, Your Chinese also suck. The way you wrote night give people an impression that your job is a “ boot licker “.

1 hour ago, Guest Don’t act clever la said:

Hi Sir , your research really suck , I known this customer A very well. If Rental of room fell , Customer A still need to leave shogun ?

What I known was the Hong Kong worker botak Ah Phui / ah 标 want to offer this customer A a small room for S$1000 monthly . This worker botak ah phui 獅子开大口. S$1000 a month for a small room? Do you think customer A will accept the offer?

if this customer A paid rent  to shogun, how can you said shogun pity him? ... lol

I heard shogun also charged him very high compared to Keybox offered to him. About $200 cheaper . Do some research la you. 

Whenever shogun cook , will offered to let this customer ate free ? U sure  ? I known this customer A very well . And I known that when shogun treated this customer A  makan. This customer A sure will buy things to return shogun n infact the price are much much higher  than the Cheap food shogun treated this customer A .  

Do some tesrarch la you. Don’t anyhow talk leh. Who are you going to impress ? You ah.

1 hour ago, Guest Dirty shogun ? said:

U mean if shogun environment is not clean  n very dirty . People can not comments? Comment mean harreszment ? Are you a lawyer ? Some people just like to be a boor licket , I didn’t said you ah, don’t sue me ) people in this thread has / have said shogun is dirty ( environment not good interm of cleaning )  . Go n read from page 1 la in this thread la. Many people has said shogun environment is dirty leh. U are sleeping or too Long never go shogun already . 

1 hour ago, Guest Customer is king said:

“  Fake lawyer “, if I go to a restaurant to eat n the restaurant is dirty. U mean if I posted in Internet to say this restauamt dirty . I consider harreszment ? You really lol. I suspect you might be a boot locker to shogun leh. I suspect only ah. Don’t sue me ah. Go n read this thread from page one n see how many people already commented shogun is dirty la Mr lawyer .

35 minutes ago, Guest Are you a boot licker ? said:

484219dogslaves

Your research / digging really suck.

U known how much shogun charge mthly for customer A ?

U known how much other sauna charge for customer A.

Shogun facilities “ so suck “ compared to the other sauna n shogun charged “ much much higher “ than the other shogun for customer A.

Your research / digging really  cock up to the max, Your Chinese also suck. The way you wrote night give people an impression that your job is a “ boot licker “.

The above 4 post are from the same guest with the same IP.

22 minutes ago, G_M said:

The above 4 post are from the same guest with the same IP.

U are very professional , never delete off my 4 postings. The above 4 postings , the languages using .  Smart people will also. known from the same persons.

Thanks for not deleting off . 

40 minutes ago, Guest Thanks said:

U are very professional , never delete off my 4 postings. The above 4 postings , the languages using .  Smart people will also. known from the same persons.

Thanks for not deleting off . 

You can scream and shout in our forum but it's no use. People will think you are kuku bird.

Please move on and go live a happy life in your new found sauna and give the rest of us here some peace. 

No amount of your rant about the sauna will do them any harm nor do you any good.

Guest Thanks to you
26 minutes ago, G_M said:

You can scream and shout in our forum but it's no use. People will think you are kuku bird.

Please move on and go live a happy life in your new found sauna and give the rest of us here some peace. 

No amount of your rant about the sauna will do them any harm nor do you any good.

GM , don’t worry whether who kuku Bird big or small. You known what is call “ strategy “ ?

Thanks for not deleting my comments. 

This is enough. Thanks to you Boss 

Guest Boot lickers a lot
31 minutes ago, G_M said:

Boot lickers a lot . 

Can not let boot lickers “ bully “ that person. 

Since I am a good Friend of this person .

I need to 打報不平. 

I think as a a good friend to this person. I need to answer back to all this boot lickers.

they are done boot lickers kuku birds very big. But act as 小人.

good night to you Sir 

Guest Small kuku bird
39 minutes ago, G_M said:

My kuku bird very small

bit I dare to challenge this boot lickers that anyhow said to my this friends . All infos written by them all not accurate.

Small kuku bird me thanks to you for not deleting my comments so that all those boot lickers able to see n proven to them that their information so not accurate to say about this “ person “.

as a good Friend to this person . I need to 为 this person 打抱不平.

Guest Monitor closely
47 minutes ago, G_M said:

Hi GM

inordet not to let boot lickers anyhow bully or say  my this “ good Friend “.

i will be monitoring your this forum very closely . 

Thanks for setting up this form to let me answer back to those boot lickers that their infos were so “ not accurate “ regard this this “ person “. 

Some Boot lickers are very stupid .

Guest Respect you GM
1 hour ago, G_M said:

Hi GM

i need to Thanks you for not deleting my past four comments. 

That show how profession you are regard to running this forum.

can not let boot lickers keep on “ bullying “ my this good Friend. 

As a result .

“ Small kuku bird “ me salute you for your “  good profession

Hope there is a chance that small kuku bird me able to meet up with you over a cup of office

Guest Typo GM , coffee
1 hour ago, Guest Respect you GM said:

Hi GM

As a result .

Hope there is a chance that small kuku bird me able to meet up with you over a cup of office

Hi GM

My typo on last sentence above  , coffee , not office. 

I small kuku bird , don’t have the standard to open an office. Cheers 

Guest 奉承將军馆的小人

小弟我想公平的发表一些意見.

上面好几则評語, forum 負責人也说是同个ip address 写的. 是小弟写的

从某些評語, 小弟怀疑有一些人是为了奉承將军館的老板Vincent . 而毫無根據的讲某些人. 我会这么讲是因為我也认识他們讲的那些人

这些如果是为了奉承將軍館的老板而乱讲话的小人们,会有报应的.

將軍館 aka Shogun club. 在清洁方面真的是很烂. 跟老板讲了, 將軍館还是不清洁, 蟑螂一大堆. 好像还有 bugs / 尘滿. 我有看到將军館的一位光头职員阿标打死在牆壁上的好几只蟑螂. 如果將軍館清洁, 会有蟑螂吗?

客人不去將軍館的原因是將軍館很骯髒,蟑螂一大堆. 不去將軍館是合理的. 要賺錢又不保持將軍館清潔是對客人不公平的

小弟请那些奉承將军馆老板的奉承者回头是岸. 不要再为了奉承而奉承. 乱乱讲人. 因果報应的.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:25 AM, Guest Thanks to you said:

GM , don’t worry whether who kuku Bird big or small. You known what is call “ strategy “ ?

Thanks for not deleting my comments. 

This is enough. Thanks to you Boss 

On 11/23/2019 at 2:48 AM, Guest Monitor closely said:

Hi GM

inordet not to let boot lickers anyhow bully or say  my this “ good Friend “.

i will be monitoring your this forum very closely . 

Thanks for setting up this form to let me answer back to those boot lickers that their infos were so “ not accurate “ regard this this “ person “. 

Some Boot lickers are very stupid .

On 11/23/2019 at 3:03 AM, Guest Respect you GM said:

Hi GM

As a result .

The above 3 post are from the same guest with the same IP.

Guest FINAL WARNING

As said and mentioned enough already. Since the management is not doing anything and ill-treating their so-called regulars, then really got no other choice but to report to authorities.

Anyway, already reported to CNB by at least two separate persons and I have personally went down to CNB TWICE to take statements. This is factual. Please note that any false reports is very serious. 

Civil Servants's profile would be submitted to PSD, PMO. You can do not believe. But can you not believe when you are fired or terminated or not promoted?? Think yourself !! Your department would NOT give you reasons for your termination.

That is all I have to say.

Suit yourself. This is definitely not intimidation or nonsense. If you do not believe, you will soon, very soon see the results. Try it to believe. 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Please report. This is a challenge. 

On 11/24/2019 at 3:34 AM, G_M said:

A normal person won't waste their time keep posting things about Shogun.

Honestly, no one cares about what happened between you and the boss. 

Whatever the reason/s, you both go and the boss go settle it yourself and leave the discussion to those who wants to discuss.

Settling. And very soon, would be fully settled, once and for all, legally.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.