Male HQ

Sleep naked?

jacksonwang

Sleep naked?  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would sleep in undies / nude if I wasn't still staying in a house that's not my own. But I'm afraid of the cold so there's that. 

<45 kg body can't handle cold very well.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

23 hours ago, Techbug said:

Staying alone thus sleeping and walking around the house naked is not a problem.

When sharing hotel room with guy friend for the first time. I will normally ask first.  So far, none have problem with me sleeping naked. Some will also sleep naked. Too bad can only see, no touch. 😊

Yes it’s common courtesy to ask first and gauge their comfort level on sleep nudity

23 hours ago, Techbug said:

Staying alone thus sleeping and walking around the house naked is not a problem.

When sharing hotel room with guy friend for the first time. I will normally ask first.  So far, none have problem with me sleeping naked. Some will also sleep naked. Too bad can only see, no touch. 😊

When I travel with guy friends the thought of only see, no touch never comes across my mind if they tell me they will sleep naked. It’s completely platonic even if the guy is gay.

At most if I’m just aroused by seeing another dick and balls swing back and forth or resting nicely on the bed, I’ll just jerk off under my blanket or jerk off in the bathroom.

12 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

When I travel with guy friends the thought of only see, no touch never comes across my mind if they tell me they will sleep naked. It’s completely platonic even if the guy is gay.

At most if I’m just aroused by seeing another dick and balls swing back and forth or resting nicely on the bed, I’ll just jerk off under my blanket or jerk off in the bathroom.

The moment he saw you jerking most will either join or relieve himself too unless those extreme STR8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 10:51 AM, thickpec said:

Being naked is cool but sleeping nude is unhygienic.

We still perspire when we sleep. And then there is shedding of dead skin, occasional release of pee, cum etc. 

All these causing germs and bacteria to build up on the bed.
Unless u change ur bedding items as frequently as u would change ur clothes, better not to sleep naked.

Edited by Singroc

8 hours ago, Singroc said:

We still perspire when we sleep. And then there is shedding of dead skin, occasional release of pee, cum etc. 

All these causing germs and bacteria to build up on the bed.
Unless u change ur bedding items as frequently as u would change ur clothes, better not to sleep naked.

Occasional release of pee?🤔 how old r u?80 ?lol

• 3 weeks later...