Male HQ

Ah Heng Massage Service @Simei

Ah Heng

• 4 weeks later...

Managed to find time after some years to ask for an appointment slot and voila, I got to Simei finally. 

Ah Heng's place is clean and spartan, though dated. The massage is conducted on a massage bed in a big room.

The massage starts with some presses and muscular stretches. Then progresses to strokes using light oil. He will ask you to choose your preferred fragrance out of 3 selections prior to the massage. As you are stark naked, do make a request for towel cover if cold. I was okay with the cooler temperature. 

He will massage many points from top to bottom, front and back. At any time if you are uncomfortable you can inform him. Otherwise he will ask you if it is okay at each stage.

Generally it is a relaxing massage and I fell asleep midway. So those looking for tuina should go elsewhere. 

Two things to improve I guess is the part on using body weight to give more strength and warmth for clients with more meat, and also to put a thicker towel on the massage bed for the face as I think the hole is a tad big...

Had a short chat after the massage exchanging some pointers on massage and the stock market. Very friendly uncle indeed.

All the best to you Mr Heng till my next visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have about 20 pieces of no-brand briefs to clear for free. These were bought ages ago and not worn. Mainly size M but some pieces look small. No guarantee you will like the designs or colour. I have also branded pieces (gx3, teamm8, hom, CK etc) and these though come with a price. WA 97402244

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 11:02 AM, Ah Heng said:

I have about 20 pieces of no-brand briefs to clear for free. These were bought ages ago and not worn. Mainly size M but some pieces look small. No guarantee you will like the designs or colour. I have also branded pieces (gx3, teamm8, hom, CK etc) and these though come with a price. WA 97402244

No takers for free underwear. But I was lucky to have found a single buyer who wanted almost all of it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Life is too short to keep doing the same things. I like pushing myself to try different things. So I have stopped incall massage for now. Outcall massage is still on but I forsee it to also stop in due time. Four over years of doing massage is damn fun although diminishing returns have set in. I look forth to do a bit of more short holidays and probably start trying making pastries. 

40 minutes ago, Ah Heng said:

Life is too short to keep doing the same things. I like pushing myself to try different things. So I have stopped incall massage for now. Outcall massage is still on but I forsee it to also stop in due time. Four over years of doing massage is damn fun although diminishing returns have set in. I look forth to do a bit of more short holidays and probably start trying making pastries. 

Haven try ur massage yet but I hope everything went well for u... Hope can try ur massage 1 day.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Higher costs have also hit me but I still aim to make my massage affordable. It's now $52 for a 60min session and $78 for 90min. 

Generally, I start from 430pm to 9pm on weekdays, and 1030am to 9pm on weekends.

Being a light weight, it is strenuous to work on big-sized clients. They also complained that my massage bed is too small for them. Do understand my limitations.

Incall at simei and outcall (to add at least $12) are available. Contact 97402244. 

Investing (which is my bread and butter) snaps me up mentally, so I don't do as many massages now.

I'm closed 1-3 January.

May all of us have an impactful year in 2024!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...