Male HQ

Why most don't like Indians when hooking up?

Guest Veejay

You made no sense.

If your statement "... many in Singapore being ignorant when it comes to a race other than their own..."  refers to Singapore Chinese/Malay/Indian ignorant to races other than their own Chinese/Malay/Indian respectively, then no matter what race you tell him, as long as you are not his race, he will be "ignorant" and will reject you. It is not just because you are Indian, but because you are different. (This is your logic har.... Not mine.) 

Yet you also said: "Sometimes I say Punjabi/Chinese and i get, "Oh, thats interesting"".  Why would they say you are "interesting"?  By your earlier logic, they should be ignorant (since you are Chinese/Junjabi) and reject you. Why would they say "interesting" ? 

Being ignorant can mean many things. It can mean having some preconception of something that is not true. A sort of generalization perhaps. It can be "Oh, Indians are dark. I don't like dark skin". "Indians are hairy, I don't like", so on and so forth. Stop arguing just for the sake of it and ask yourself how much do you know of other races? For example, muslims. Which foot enters the mosque first and why? Why the women must protect their aurat?

I do get "interesting" and then get rejected too. The interesting part is because punjabis in singapore are not that common as opposed to say the UK.

6 hours ago, shaunrobot said:

What are you defending? Which part of a race other than their own do you not understand? There is also no one Indian race, its a nationality, not a race.

This statement claiming that "Indian is not a race" is so funny coming from someone who can brand other people as being "ignorant". For your information, Indians and Chinese are both races and they are also both nationalities. "Race" and "Nationalities" are not mutually exclusive of each other. Your statement is as ignorant as the Filipinos who keeps claiming "Filipino" to be a race, instead of a "nationality". LOL!

Being ignorant can mean many things. It can mean having some preconception of something that is not true. A sort of generalization perhaps. It can be "Oh, Indians are dark. I don't like dark skin". "Indians are hairy, I don't like", so on and so forth. Stop arguing just for the sake of it and ask yourself how much do you know of other races? For example, muslims. Which foot enters the mosque first and why? Why the women must protect their aurat?

I do get "interesting" and then get rejected too. The interesting part is because punjabis in singapore are not that common as opposed to say the UK.

Yes, even if those statements you mentioned about just "generalizations", do I want to waste my time to see if those generalizations turned out to be false?? Even if it is indeed a generalization that "Indians have bad BO", but do you think I'd want to travel 20km across this island to find out for myself if the Indian smells. You might, but not me. I would rather spend my time typing this post out here, instead of wasting my time to meet potentially smelly Indian elsewhere.

Just like how the statistical probability model can provide some insights on the expectations of the outcome,  "generalizations" like these can also provide us with some potential insights on what to expect. If there's anyone to blame for this, you can go blame it on your own Indian nationality/race there. LOL! 

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Your statement is as ignorant as the Filipinos who keeps claiming "Filipino" to be a race, instead of a "nationality". LOL!

yes the previous post is right that if about filipinos people here are so vicious so be thankful being indian at least locals are defending you than bashing.

Guest theshowtime

the problem is most indians are not into indians too. you see them a lot in the apps where they try to hook up mostly with chinese and also in sauna, i saw few indian guys who is muscular and not bad looking, they are so desperately trying only on chinese guys and guys keep on rejecting him till he went home empty handed. i went also in tantric and most indian guys only hit on guys who is fair and they dont like to hit on their own race, so does it means that indians are racist to their own race too? Hmmmm....

6 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

In that case I'm not Indian lar? My IC put Sikh how? Anyway not going to debate with you. I'll let you die with your prejudices. 

give it a rest...dont argue with old ugly dogs...bet you he is rejected by all...in the meantime carry on having fun fucking and cruising...

15 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

In that case I'm not Indian lar? My IC put Sikh how? Anyway not going to debate with you. I'll let you die with your prejudices. 

I guess you cannot debate with me because I spoke the truth. And I will also let you die with the truth that is butt-hurting you. LOL! 

8 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

give it a rest...dont argue with old ugly dogs...bet you he is rejected by all...in the meantime carry on having fun fucking and cruising...

I think he's the one who got rejected by all, you know? So, is he the ugly old dog? Hahahahahaha ....

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess you cannot debate with me because I spoke the truth. And I will also let you die with the truth that is butt-hurting you. LOL! 

I think he's the one who got rejected by all, you know? So, is he the ugly old dog? Hahahahahaha ....

You are a troll. I'm going to get the admin to block your IP. 

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

i think we all know who is the ugly dog that is so personal and with all the spiteful comments made...you are ugly inside out. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

jim carrey truth GIF

20 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

You are a troll. I'm going to get the admin to block your IP. 

degrassi the next generation GIF

1 hour ago, Guest theshowtime said:

the problem is most indians are not into indians too. you see them a lot in the apps where they try to hook up mostly with chinese and also in sauna, i saw few indian guys who is muscular and not bad looking, they are so desperately trying only on chinese guys and guys keep on rejecting him till he went home empty handed. i went also in tantric and most indian guys only hit on guys who is fair and they dont like to hit on their own race, so does it means that indians are racist to their own race too? Hmmmm....

Are you so unknowledgeable that you can't comprehend that as much as we all like to see, racism is inherent part of society everywhere to some extent just like you yourself were racist in tht post

Case in point- your view that those muscular guys were 'not bad looking' lmao

Are u that naive to blame one ethnicity, that you have not seen this same behavior among other nationalities/ethnicities ?

If there is anyone who cannot take the heat, then they should just stay out of the kitchen. If anyone here expect the entire world to come and claim that the whole world loves Indians so much and any perception of anything otherwise is wrong, then it is best that they go continue to take whatever drugs that they are taking right now, so that they can just go hang out in their lalaland forever. 

The only idiotic, ignorant and nasty people here are the people who cannot accept the facts of life as they are. 

1 hour ago, sam8899 said:

You have my sympathies

The number of guests and members who are idiotic, ignorant, or sometimes just plain nasty is rather sad.

It's okay. Some people just like to ruin things for everyone else under the cloak of anonymity. Remove the cloak and they diam diam one corner like mouse. 

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If there is anyone who cannot take the heat, then they should just stay out of the kitchen. If anyone here expect the entire world to come and claim that the whole world loves Indians so much and any perception of anything otherwise is wrong, then it is best that they go continue to take whatever drugs that they are taking right now, so that they can just go hang out in their lalaland forever. 

The only idiotic, ignorant and nasty people here are the people who cannot accept the facts of life as they are. 

wow..so much of hate for the indians. Wonder what have they done to you to cause this much hatred...you are gay and yet you have so much discrimination and hate...stop the hate dude..calm yourself and you will find more people liking you...

31 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

wow..so much of hate for the indians. Wonder what have they done to you to cause this much hatred...you are gay and yet you have so much discrimination and hate...stop the hate dude..calm yourself and you will find more people liking you...

Have you seen who started this quarrel with remarks like letting people die with their prejudices and describing other people as ugly dogs? If those guys are the Indians who started the fight, no wonder the world dislike them so much. They reaped what they sow. And after getting served a taste of their own medicine, those crybabies start crying foul and wanna complain here and complain there. Don't ever start whatever you cannot end. And you wanna ask us why so much hatred for Indians? Go figure it out yourself, wilya? 

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Have you seen who started this quarrel with remarks like letting people die with their prejudices and describing other people as ugly dogs? If those guys are the Indians who started the fight, no wonder the world dislike them so much. They reaped what they sow. And after getting served a taste of their own medicine, those crybabies start crying foul and wanna complain here and complain there. Don't ever start whatever you cannot end. And you wanna ask us why so much hatred for Indians? Go figure it out yourself, wilya? 

fuck off...you dont speak for the rest of us..if you have some shit against them..thats your problem...so enough of this shit before this forum gets reported and spoils things for the rest of us who doesnt want to get involved in your hate speech!

1 hour ago, Guest sad said:

fuck off...you dont speak for the rest of us..if you have some shit against them..thats your problem...so enough of this shit before this forum gets reported and spoils things for the rest of us who doesnt want to get involved in your hate speech!

This sounds like an open invitation to troll this thread into the Flaming Room and spoil it for YOU! Let's do it then!

~EVIL LAUGTERS ALOUD~

I will only respond if and when you use a registered account. I'm talking to the admin right now. 

Simply because you are not reasoning properly you made all sorts of excuses and accusations. Grow up

1 hour ago, Guest sad said:

Guys, let's just continue posting and not engage him. He's a troll, the more we engage the more excited he gets. 

14 hours ago, shaunrobot said:

You are the person who is arguing just for the sake of it. You claimed many Singaporeans are ignorant and do not know about other races. And in the examples you cited on the mosque and women etc, if you ask an American, an Africian, A European, can you claim that most of them will know the answers?

So don't point fingers at Singaporeans and accuse us of not knowing and ignorant. By saying so, you are the ignorant one. And your ignorance and stupidity have nothing to do with whether a guest or a registered acct holder pointed it out. 

Complaining to the administrator because a guest pointed out the fact? 

You are the perfect example of bigotry. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You are the person who is arguing just for the sake of it. You claimed many Singaporeans are ignorant and do not know about other races. And in the examples you cited on the mosque and women etc, if you ask an American, an Africian, A European, can you claim that most of them will know the answers?

So don't point fingers at Singaporeans and accuse us of not knowing and ignorant. By saying so, you are the ignorant one. And your ignorance and stupidity have nothing to do with whether a guest or a registered acct holder pointed it out. 

Complaining to the administrator because a guest pointed out the fact? 

You are the perfect example of bigotry. 

I cannot be bothered. 

My own experiences, in relation to the OP, is that the minority races tend to be a little misunderstood and underrepresented. You guys might agree or disagree, it's really up to you. I'm only half Indian though and can go incognito tbh and just pretend to be chinese or Malay. I'm dark because I go fishing every week. I do feel for him however and that is why I responded to this thread. Honestly I run two companies and am doing my thesis... I don't have much time to post things. 

3 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

My own experiences, in relation to the OP, is that the minority races tend to be a little misunderstood and underrepresented. You guys might agree or disagree, it's really up to you. I'm only half Indian though and can go incognito tbh and just pretend to be chinese or Malay. I'm dark because I go fishing every week. I do feel for him however and that is why I responded to this thread. Honestly I run two companies and am doing my thesis... I don't have much time to post things. 

Inferior complexity displayed at max. Telling pple you own 2 companies, doing thesis and has no time lend no weight and credibility to the ignorant comments you made. Giving excuse seems to be your best strength. 😜

I am surprised the topic has not been moved to flaming room. But then indian bashing does seem to provide entertainment to good number of people here. Carry on bashing....😉

Just now, shaunrobot said:

You mean with a massive troll? I think this thread has become meaningless, I'll request it to be moved to flame wars. 

It is meaningless because you could not hold a decent intellectual discussion and could not accept the fact that your comments and "reasoning" are biased and flawed. 

It appears that you have all the time in the world. You just lack grace to accept that you are wrong. 

On 10/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, Chinster said:

What tic-toc said is true in some cases but there are other truths as well that could be quite hurtful, so whatever I am about to say, please do not get offended

* People's perception of Indians:

A lot of us when young, were given the 

Idea that Indians are dirty, smelly and 

bad people by either their family or

peers. I bet a number of us were told

by our parents and I quote " Eat your 

rice or the 'ang tor neh' will come and

catch you."  Sadly, even in this day and     age, I still hear parents saying that to       their kids. So this sticks with them till 

they are grown, avoidance of Indians

that was engrained in their mentality

* Ignorance of people

A lot of people are ignorant of Indian

culture that they tend not to get too 

close to something that they may get

teased at or seen as an outcast or 

just plain refusal to understand.

A colleague of mine from 10 years ago

asked me why I like to go to Little

India and she laughed when she said

she seen many Indian men holding 

hands with men there and added they

are all gay in a derogatory way.

I was calm and educated her on some

things and she never uttered a single

negative remark about Indians 

anymore

There are of course other reasons but I find it cumbersome to type it out. BUT you are welcome to contact me to have a healthy unbiased chat.

Thank you.

Thanks for the enlightening post. It's heartening that you made the effort to educate your colleague. Our perceptions do have to breakaway from what have been engrained by the older generation in order to do better.

I came across this article by this Indian stand-up comic:

https://www.sanjaycomedy.com/why-do-some-indian-people-smell-more-of-body-odor/

He helped to deconstruct this pre-conceived notion about Indian people and whether if it is racist to have that kind of thoughts.

10 minutes ago, Chub71 said:

And that's how racial riots starts....

You don't anyhow say.... People got 2 companies and writing a thesis. He sue you then you know. 

4 minutes ago, WheelofTime said:

Thanks for the enlightening post. It's heartening that you made the effort to educate your colleague. Our perceptions do have to breakaway from what have been engrained by the older generation in order to do better.

I came across this article by this Indian stand-up comic:

https://www.sanjaycomedy.com/why-do-some-indian-people-smell-more-of-body-odor/

He helped to deconstruct this pre-conceived notion about Indian people and whether if it is racist to have that kind of thoughts.

Yeah I read that. Really funny stuff. When Indians get together omg the amount of bragging... If one has been to the moon the other has been to Mars. Lol. 

16 hours ago, shaunrobot said:

I am half chinese and get rejected when i say Indian/Chinese, which doesn't make sense to me because they have not seen my picture yet... Sometimes I say Punjabi/Chinese and i get, "Oh, thats interesting". I also don't speak "Indian", there is no such language. Have to say many in Singapore are really ignorant when it comes to a race other than their own.

I only know about like India having their country divided into 30+ parts when an indian colleague told me about it... And each like of those 30 parts have their own dialect. And each part not wanting to teach languages other than their own dialect for fear the inhabitants migrate. 

I'm most probably wrong but I feel like why people don't like to hook up with Indian people could be the same way as not hooking up with a Chinese national? The scent might be unfamiliar to them. To me I feel like everyone's body sure has a scent and you just need to get used to it lol.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

38 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

........ When Indians get together omg the amount of bragging... If one has been to the moon the other has been to Mars. Lol. 

1 hour ago, shaunrobot said:

...... Honestly I run two companies and am doing my thesis... I don't have much time to post things. 

You are truly Indian.lols.

2 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

I only know about like India having their country divided into 30+ parts when an indian colleague told me about it... And each like of those 30 parts have their own dialect. And each part not wanting to teach languages other than their own dialect for fear the inhabitants migrate. 

I'm most probably wrong but I feel like why people don't like to hook up with Indian people could be the same way as not hooking up with a Chinese national? The scent might be unfamiliar to them. To me I feel like everyone's body sure has a scent and you just need to get used to it lol.

TBH some of the Indians from India are a little arrogant, especially the North Indians... My personal experience.

3 hours ago, shaunrobot said:

Yeah I read that. Really funny stuff. When Indians get together omg the amount of bragging... If one has been to the moon the other has been to Mars. Lol. 

23 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

TBH some of the Indians from India are a little arrogant, especially the North Indians... My personal experience.

Excuse me ... this is really one truly gigantic facepalm moment: who exactly is the toxic racist here on this thread again??  OMG! Now I am beginning to get it when TS started the thread saying this:

On 10/27/2019 at 1:10 AM, Guest Veejay said:

Often times I got rejected once I say my race especially the chinese. Sometimes I get rejection even from my own. What is wrong being an Indian. We are mostly beautiful people.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Excuse me ... this is really one truly gigantic facepalm moment: who exactly is the toxic racist here on this thread again??  OMG! Now I am beginning to get it when TS started the thread saying this:

Which part do you not understand again? I'm just saying things as they are, as is the OP. Why you got no heart is it? People pouring their heart out on the forum and you have to trample all over it to feel good about yourself? Some Indians from India are really self entitled, very wrong to say?

Guest toothless

As usual Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD at his "best"!

As long as he can quarrel endlessly with others, post his racially insensitive remarks and troll others to no end... while continuing to provoke Blowing Wind readers...  with the same strategy over and over.

The tools of Blowing Wind to counter such annoying Guest trolls seem limited and quite toothless.

3 hours ago, shaunrobot said:

You are too.  Attempt to  brag about your Biz and Qualification. Very much like that Indian who claims his condo is 1.5mil

Guest Eye opener
On 10/27/2019 at 5:27 PM, sam8899 said:

Racism is rampant in Singapore....unfortunately

On 10/28/2019 at 11:04 PM, Leanmeat said:

Actually as long u look good, I dun think being indian is an issue. But most Indians(from my exp of those who msg me in gay apps) are just not v slim, some are slim everywhere but still comes w a beer belly. Or if not, mostly hairy bodies. I must say many Indians got nice features, but their body spoils the overall impression. Many of those w big chest and arms also comes w a big tummy. (I'm not a muscle freak though)

On 10/29/2019 at 8:47 AM, Guest Sg Chinese said:

Indian got many types.  A little hairy is fine, and must be silky, Fair tone skin is a bonus.  The only type that I do not like is those with extremely black skin color, and with very rough curly hair all over the places from head to toe.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:40 PM, LeanMature said:

The body odor come from the spices and herb in their diet.  There won't be any odor if they go for a non-indian diet.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

For me i think it's the hygiene and they have terrible BO :( even the one who claimed who took a bath still stinks and even the one who is already have managerial position in our office are really untidy, stinky and dirty, and also maybe i had bad experience with them like for the 5 companies i worked with most indians are the public enemy in the office (for 5 companies i worked with!) they are so argumentative and they like to cheat / slacked a lot, and they always create chaos (im not saying all).

On 10/31/2019 at 12:47 PM, Guest InBangkok said:

Like it or not, it is a fact that, generally speaking, we all smell of what we eat. Nothing can change that, no matter how often we shower. A large splash of cologne can help mask a body's smell, but then some guys are still put off by that. Most western guys tend to smell of a meat diet. Many Chinese and some other Asians have a slightly sweet smell that comes from eating a lot of rice. But this is not universal.

Sexual attraction is a mix of many factors, that include looks, body shape, age, ethnicity and smell. I have met a few Indians and enjoyed the encounters, not least because most seem very well endowed and sexually fun. But I still prefer Chinese and some other Asians. Although I am a westerner, I could never have sex with a another westerner no matter how cute! Just personal preference. I do not believe it is racist in any way.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:19 AM, Guest Karmacharmelion said:

Amongst themselves, Indians are the most racists because of their latent caste system.

Karma is a bitch, they deserve it.

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I must state this first, I have nothing against Indians and I had fun with some 😃😃

You talked about many in Singapore being ignorant when it comes to a race other than their own??!!!  Err.......that is already a very ignorant statement.  Singapore is a multi-racial society.  When you say "a race other than their own"  - What is Singapore's RACE?

Also, which country has a caste system and discrimiation?  India.  I guess India is a relatively more homogeneous country than Singapore?  Do you agree?  And yet they looked down on their own race, they group people by CASTE.  Who are you referring to being Ignorant?  Care to enlighten us?

7 hours ago, shaunrobot said:

Just a few thought experiments conducted in singapore itself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2hvibGdg4w

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.