Male HQ

Why most don't like Indians when hooking up?

Guest Veejay

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why should I stop? Simply because I pointed out your ignorance and stupidity? 

.... as well as his own hypocrisy too. He's the biggest racist here on this thread and he doesn't even realize it himself. 

7 hours ago, Guest Eye opener said:

Or a light hearted version here, for all those fed up with flaming above ( guilty of pleasure and incitement both)

Don't forget about how Guest disclosed yourself claimed Chinese to have an rotten mee goreng smell in his post in another thread last time. That was definitely racism against Chinese.  

On 3/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Maybe that is sometimes the smell I dislike about some Asian guys. Acrid sweat.

After reading it up, the smell actually occurs from heavy work out and not so much from food intake.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-that-ammonia-smell-when-i-sweat.html

...Your sweat has an acrid, ammonia-like smell ...

I am aware that this is a very difficult topic and sensitivity needed to bridge personal preferences and neutral observation.

But, honestly, we have to differ from direct smell from food intake or smells that occur if you excessively eat one certain type of food and your body starts to have "that" certain smell.

In fact, the mix of eating everything in moderation is the best. There are many scientists who speak out against being purely vegetarian. With mix I mean not a daily mix but more on a weekly basis and not to eat things just one sided alone. Meat, dairy, greens, rice, vegetable, fruits, noodles...

The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. It is difficult to describe, but it seems that they smell a sort of fried noodle type, but has a bit a "rotten" scent. I know people will start laughing here. but I have faced this quite often in the nearer region but not so much with guys from Indonesia or Thailand. I always go quite far away, if I notice that type of smell with locals. And it comes from people with all local ethnic backgrounds in Singapore. And it can happen that i even stop dating someone for fun, if he had this one type of strong smell, which I personally dislike so much.

Yes, that acrid smell that you describe can happen, often even older ladies in the MRT who supposedly walked a lot in the sun and started sweating. Or even some Ang Moh tourists might have it, but it is very different from above bad smell of some person. And it is not due to bad breath it is a body smell.

But what I find disgusting is when people , especially in Singapore start assigning certain smells into the ethnic local groups.

Let's be honest, as Chinese eat a lot of curries, the same goes for Malays or Indians. I know some Chinese guys who nearly every day eat a sort of curry (might not be so healthy) but they just like curries so much.

Yes, I already shared watching a movie next to a "militant" vegetarian.

But there is a big misconception on attributing smells to ethnic backgrounds.

And we shouldn't start on this.

This morning I read something very ugly at this thread and luckily it was deleted out quite fast.

Let's not stir up emotions.

Certain preferences, ability to smell, differing on bad smell and good smell is very personal.

As I said, the one smell which  makes me run off very fast, I experiences with all ethnic backgrounds from Singapore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke.

Guest toothless

Sorry, but you can go ahead and claim 1000 times the statement being racist. It is definitely not and never has been.

The quote nowhere says all Chinese have a rotten Mee Goreng smell.

The whole quote does not even use at one single instance the word Chinese at all. Read it up. Where is the word Chinese mentioned? Nowhere!

The sentence starts with the words

"The only problem I sometimes have ..."

You prefer to ignore the exclusion made by the word "sometimes".

If someone starts by "The problem I sometimes have" it means that he does not have this problem always, but only in a few circumstances.

You tend to totally ignore this exclusion or limitation, which the person in the quote made.

The quote you made includes all ethnics in Singapore. It states that he encounters the smell  "from people with all local ethnic backgrounds in Singapore. And it  clearly ends with the sentence: "the one smell which  makes me run off very fast, I experiences with all ethnic backgrounds from Singapore. "

How can the post have been a racist statement against Chinese, if it clearly and obviously refers to all ethnic groups in Singapore??? You would need to explain this.

If you have difficulties in comprehending the post then it is because of your limited intellectual abilities.

If you have the difficulty to understand what makes any statement to a racist remark or comment, then it is your personal issue.

We all know if something rubs your head you can go round endlessly like a wheel claiming something, which does not exist but only in your own imagination.

You have shown at many instances having problems to understand the post made and to identify what racism is.

Sorry, but this is your personal problem, but refrain from calling other people racist if you yourself have a problem to understand and fully comprehend a post and if you prefer to ignore the exclusions and limitations made in any post.

The post clearly does not reflect any racist comment made against Chinese.

This is only in your imagination and wrongful understanding of this post.

It is a problem of your own disability to see the limitation made by the initial sentence starting as

"The only problem I sometimes have, that (some) people have a certain rotten mee goreng smell.

The quote at no point does say:

The problem I always have with all people from Singapore or all Chinese people from Singapore...

In the latter it had been racist, but such a sentence was never made or intended. 

The post was clearly never any racism against Chinese by the person who posted it.

Don't make up things.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:07 PM, Guest impersonated said:

Second Point:

You are correct: Everybody can read the Mee Goreng smell post of Disclosed Yourself. That is the good thing!

Here, I copy the passage over:

Your allegation is baseless. You like to ignore the complete content made and you even tempered the original post just to continue your baseless accusations against Disclosed Yourself.

The post would have been racist if Disclosed Yourself had written:

Every South East Asian Chinese has a rotten Mee Goreng smell.*  (*Disclaimer: This sentence here is just for illustration purposes and does not reflect the views of the person posting this post.)

However, Disclosed Yourself never made any such statement. The original sentence does not say that and he never ever wrote that.

He simply explained that sometimes in particular with guys in Malaysia/Singapore... and he even made clear that this smell applies to other ethnic people in Singapore. He never exclusively applied it to Singaporean Chinese (or South East Asian Chinese) only.

Only you make this out!

If you don't understand the statement made, then this is your personal problem.

But look at your reactions: You even dared to temper the original sentence just to make your unjustified claim.

But for months you drag on in naming this as a racist statement and even continue whilst the statement had been further explained to you.

This is what I mean by "hyped up".

Actually, I don't need to explain this to you, because you know this very well. But you just try to smear your trolling dirt on Disclosed Yourself, even being well aware there has never been any case or racist statement at all.

You interpret it a way to frame someone as racist on baseless grounds and you drag this on for months if not a year soon. You even tampered the original post in most of your own posts so that it suits your claim on racism.

The statement is not at all racist because it never included a whole group of ethnic people.

If anyone would call the statement racist, then please put your point through here now (Thanks). But I will only accept any replies from member accounts.

It was sufficiently explained but you just want to ignore it, simply to smear dirt on someone else. What you do is just simply trolling.

Disclosed Yourself has been defending people from all backgrounds at Blowing Wind irrespective whether they are of any ethnic background, dark skin, or other personal characteristics or whatever (looks, sexual preferences, age etc etc).

You are making things up again.

It seems that in your opinion a Singaporean Chinese can't speak out against racism against people with a darker skin? In your opinion such people, who in Singapore/ Blowing Wind speak out for darker skin toned persons must always be non-Chinese?

It is interesting what sort of conclusions your prefer to draw and it reflects very clearly your personal racist mindset.

On 5/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The sentence starts and contains the word "sometimes", which you intend to ignore , simply to frame me.

"The problem I sometimes have..." Sometimes clarifies that I don't always have this problem with all South East Asian guys.

Learn to read what people write in the full context instead of picking words and jumping on wrong conclusions.

At no point I wrote that the mee goreng smell applies to all South East Asians. You are only twisting words .

Anyway, do you intend to claim that you never met any Singaporeans with body odour?

Therefore, please refrain from framing innocent people as racists, just to make an unjustified point.

My whole point was simply that on times I encounter (some) South East Asians with a mee goreng smell.

On a second note I never used the word "Chinese" in my cited post, but wrongly you claim that I was referring to Chinese.

Your selective interpretation of quotes and attitude in reading things into something which was never in the quote is a very good example of your own fascist thinking.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

.... as well as his own hypocrisy too. He's the biggest racist here on this thread and he doesn't even realize it himself. 

I agree and it is a fact. Read his comments on Indians, all evidence. 

He said they are arrogant, like to brag.... Yet he brags about his biz and education. Then he called others toxic when they pointed it out. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So pple don't like him 50% when hook up, since he is half only..... 🤔 

...and half of him is a racist half, who hates his own other half. 😆

9 hours ago, Guest VIP said:

Welcome to reality

Well due to how they present themselves (most are sloppy) and their hygiene that's why i lose interest to hook up with them. Whenever i go public transport and i smell a strong BO ill look around and there you go an indian nearby and this is always yah not once or twice so i just change seat or go far away to avoid the smell. So yes they have this kind of impact to me already for being not hygienic and untidy. But not because i dont like them for their nationality or race.

To be fair, rarely hygiene.

It's the genes, diet and lifestyle ie certain oil , powder and incense they use.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

To be fair, rarely hygiene.

It's the genes, diet and lifestyle ie certain oil , powder and incense they use.

BO is BO, and BO is unpleasant, whatever you eat or put on your body if you have BO it means that you have bad hygiene. I love curry smell, some oil and incense and this is not definitely the smell of unhygienic person with a strong BO! Because if you don't have proper hygiene you will definitely have BO afterwards and everybody knows this basic knowledge.

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

BO is BO, and BO is unpleasant, whatever you eat or put on your body if you have BO it means that you have bad hygiene. I love curry smell, some oil and incense and this is not definitely the smell of unhygienic person with a strong BO! Because if you don't have proper hygiene you will definitely have BO afterwards and everybody knows this basic knowledge.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Refer to the topic, its the BO. Not all but mostly. Some take good care but most not. Not sure whether they never realise or dont bother or use to the smell. Myself go for non indian bcoz of this reason. Yday, was jogging near my place n passedby few indians (local n from india) , I can smell their BO. Even told my sis when i reached home. Change urself n not others. Other than that attitude wise,  no issues. Infact more sincere n polite than other races. Too bad the smell avoiding others......

Edited by Innocentguy

But isn't this going way out of topic? I feel like contributing but it seems that it keeps going back to the topic of BO. There are lots more factors than just BO and why are we evaluating BO and its sources in this thread.

I find a lot of indians are very good looking... and ... ummmm .. <Shy face> ... that asssssss ~

Guest on the topic?

maybe I get it back to the topic:

I have nothing against dark tones. Dark near to black dicks can be wonderful, if 7" even like heaven. One Indian guy has one of my favourite dicks and I m a top actually, but his dick is so beautiful.

I don't mind hairy guys, but admit I met one Indian as bushy as a gorilla and had difficulties to spot his nipples ( on day light).  Plenty aren't much hairier than Caucasian, some can be hairless and smooth like a baby' butt...

Ok, some sweaty scent can be arousing too. I m a man who loves men, sweaty scent can occur with plenty of Asian guys, the groyn area might smell manly too.

However:

My problems with Indian guys start with the chatting. Why don't I often hook up with an Indian has following reasons:

a) sex talk: Too often I chatted on gay apps and the Indian gut never came forward what he wants.

Q1) Do you want to meet for fun?

Response: "Anything"

Q2) ok, what sort of fun?

Response: " All what you want."

Q3) Are you top or bottom?

Response: [silence] or "Yes"

To me it seems many gay Indian guys have a problem to talk about sex. Probably, it's a cultural thing. But it prevents me from dating Indian guys, because I want to know what I m up to or will just not hook up. And I don't want inconveniences or frustrations when meeting. But I often faced Indian who weren't able to freely talk about sexual matters.

14 hours ago, Behrhunter said:

But isn't this going way out of topic? I feel like contributing but it seems that it keeps going back to the topic of BO. There are lots more factors than just BO and why are we evaluating BO and its sources in this thread.

I find a lot of indians are very good looking... and ... ummmm .. <Shy face> ... that asssssss ~

Look on the bright side

Going by the tone of this thread, at least you won't face too much competition!

14 hours ago, Behrhunter said:

The topic asked why, so the reason most people cited is BO.  Is not out of topic.

Don't read and response to guests' post

55 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

Look on the bright side

Going by the tone of this thread, at least you won't face too much competition!

You guys don't look at other's features apart from thinking about physical attraction? I like bear-ish stocky guys. But if someone beside me says that some guy is cute. I will still look at him even if he is a slim toned guy and is able to appreciate their 'beauty' and see why others are attracted to him.

51 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

The topic asked why, so the reason most people cited is BO.  Is not out of topic.

The reason .. BO yes .. after stating BO... move on. What I am saying is there is an over evaluation on BO, the source, what the smell mimics etc. etc.

I totally dont mind dark skin, exotic face, hairy body but it is just the smell that i cannot tahan for indians. Some malays have musky smell and i find it really manly and sexy and i F**** love it! but for indians is way too much to handle so thats why i try not to hook upn with them.

46 minutes ago, Behrhunter said:

You guys don't look at other's features apart from thinking about physical attraction? I like bear-ish stocky guys. But if someone beside me says that some guy is cute. I will still look at him even if he is a slim toned guy and is able to appreciate their 'beauty' and see why others are attracted to him.

eh? what did that come from?

Didn't you write ......  "I find a lot of indians are very good looking... and ... ummmm .. <Shy face> ... that asssssss ~ "

10 hours ago, Guest on the topic? said:

maybe I get it back to the topic:

I have nothing against dark tones. Dark near to black dicks can be wonderful, if 7" even like heaven. One Indian guy has one of my favourite dicks and I m a top actually, but his dick is so beautiful.

I don't mind hairy guys, but admit I met one Indian as bushy as a gorilla and had difficulties to spot his nipples ( on day light).  Plenty aren't much hairier than Caucasian, some can be hairless and smooth like a baby' butt...

Ok, some sweaty scent can be arousing too. I m a man who loves men, sweaty scent can occur with plenty of Asian guys, the groyn area might smell manly too.

However:

My problems with Indian guys start with the chatting. Why don't I often hook up with an Indian has following reasons:

a) sex talk: Too often I chatted on gay apps and the Indian gut never came forward what he wants.

Q1) Do you want to meet for fun?

Response: "Anything"

Q2) ok, what sort of fun?

Response: " All what you want."

Q3) Are you top or bottom?

Response: [silence] or "Yes"

To me it seems many gay Indian guys have a problem to talk about sex. Probably, it's a cultural thing. But it prevents me from dating Indian guys, because I want to know what I m up to or will just not hook up. And I don't want inconveniences or frustrations when meeting. But I often faced Indian who weren't able to freely talk about sexual matters.

Huhhhh....

Guest prejudiced
7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

But you knew that everyone has some sort of Body Odour?

1) Asians/ chinese say Ang Moh have cheesy or rotten butter odour

2) Caucasian say Chinese have garlic and bamboo odour

3) South East Asians say Burmese have Garlic and ginger odour

However, it is unfair to generalise:

One Chinese might say the other Chinese has body odour.

Not all Ang Moh will have rotten butter body odour.

Not all Chinese will have garlic body odour.

Not all Indians have "curry smell" or the vegetarian sort of smell.

Not all Indians have sweat smell.

It is the same like not all Chinese uncut guys have smegma smell on their dick.

It is totally unjustified to blame one ethnic group on some body odour.

Mainly such prejudices are derived from your upbringing and story telling.

What I find dishonestly unfair in Singapore is: blaming Indian or Bangla workers on sweat smell. Not always they have a chance to take a shower after their work, what do you expect?

Don't be unfair and generalise.

Why don't you stand one whole day in the heat and pick up leaves and let us smell you.

You might meet an Indian or Bangla after his work or a weekend once he had showered and you won't find anything out of the norm.

For those non Indian here: Maybe you go back into your past. How often were you confronted by repeated racial prejudices uttered by your parents, relatives, school mates, colleagues...

Just think back please.

And maybe this is one part of your "reservations" ...

7 hours ago, Behrhunter said:

The reason .. BO yes .. after stating BO... move on. What I am saying is there is an over evaluation on BO, the source, what the smell mimics etc. etc.

I see the need to explain further that not all Indians have BO and the reason why it doesn't, instead of just stating the cause and not the effect. 

1 hour ago, Guest prejudiced said:

What I find dishonestly unfair in Singapore is: blaming Indian or Bangla workers on sweat smell. Not always they have a chance to take a shower after their work, what do you expect?

I have indian colleague, decent woman have a good position have money = HAVE BO

CEO of my ex company indian = HAVE BO

My team mate now indian =. HAVE BO

Indian family who travel in sg in the bus all them (most of the time) = HAVE BO

So i dont know what you mean about this worker thing that we blame them on people who can afford to shower, you are the one judging them.

Guest incognito
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So i dont know what you mean about this worker thing that we blame them on people who can afford to shower, you are the one judging them.

Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD your illness is called Fatamorganesque Cloud coverage (FCC), your mind and smell sensors are immeadiately clouded by a non existant smell once you see any Indian in front of you. It's an illusion and not real, just your mind believes there is a BO smell...

My personal suggestion is:

a) Take 5 droplets of pashtuna, taken from squeezed flowers and stir in hot water, springle your body with the fragranced water from head to toes.

b) lighten 5 sticks of sandalwood insense sticks in an enclosed room and inhale incessantly,

c) boil fresh water and mix with ginger powder and kurkuma and place into a cup with 300 ml Sarsi.

If the face the BO again once you spotted any Indian, repeat above procedure 5 times...

2 hours ago, Guest incognito said:

Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD your illness is called Fatamorganesque Cloud coverage (FCC), your mind and smell sensors are immeadiately clouded by a non existant smell once you see any Indian in front of you. It's an illusion and not real, just your mind believes there is a BO smell...

My personal suggestion is:

a) Take 5 droplets of pashtuna, taken from squeezed flowers and stir in hot water, springle your body with the fragranced water from head to toes.

b) lighten 5 sticks of sandalwood insense sticks in an enclosed room and inhale incessantly,

c) boil fresh water and mix with ginger powder and kurkuma and place into a cup with 300 ml Sarsi.

If the face the BO again once you spotted any Indian, repeat above procedure 5 times...

Guest incognito/disclosed yourself/1000 other names, your illness is called hypocrisy,. Your mind and smell sensors are immediately clouded when you start seeing Guest posting, and you forgot how you yourself posted about the ROTTEN MEE GORENG smell of guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan. 

So go take up your own suggestion. But instead of sprinkling and inhaling anything, you should just swallow everything down your throat including the incense sticks and the squeezed flowers. And in case you vomit anything out, you should try to shove them back up your ass. 

Guest incognito

At least my senses work sufficiently to spot your rotten provocative posts, Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

Don't tell me, you still didn't note the word "sometimes" in the mee goreng post?

Maybe you read that post loud while gargling on the ginger, kurkuma, Sarsi drink...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Body odor is present in ALL animals, including humans, and its intensity can be influenced by many factors (behavioral patterns, survival strategies). Body odor has a strong genetic basis, but can also be strongly influenced by various diseases and physiological conditions.

Source: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

On 11/7/2019 at 4:30 PM, Guest prejudiced said:

But you knew that everyone has some sort of Body Odour?

1) Asians/ chinese say Ang Moh have cheesy or rotten butter odour

2) Caucasian say Chinese have garlic and bamboo odour

3) South East Asians say Burmese have Garlic and ginger odour

However, it is unfair to generalise:

One Chinese might say the other Chinese has body odour.

Not all Ang Moh will have rotten butter body odour.

Not all Chinese will have garlic body odour.

Not all Indians have "curry smell" or the vegetarian sort of smell.

Not all Indians have sweat smell.

It is the same like not all Chinese uncut guys have smegma smell on their dick.

Don't be unfair and generalise.

Why don't you stand one whole day in the heat and pick up leaves and let us smell you.

You might meet an Indian or Bangla after his work or a weekend once he had showered and you won't find anything out of the norm.

For those non Indian here: Maybe you go back into your past. How often were you confronted by repeated racial prejudices uttered by your parents, relatives, school mates, colleagues...

Just think back please.

And maybe this is one part of your "reservations" ...

I was at the gym yesterday and I could even smell the Indian standing 2m away from me. And we were in the locker room and he actually just came out from the showers too. The BO/hygiene thing about Indians is for real. No amount of whitewashing here will wash the smell away.

I think the Indians themselves know about it themselves. Sometimes when they start cruising at night, they overcompensate by dowsing themselves in so much scented oil, you can smell them when you are 10 m away. 

17 hours ago, bodybuildMLY said:

I'm good with local Indians. Those India Indians are more problematic: it is from their physical scent and their attitude as well.

Even local Indians have BO (most of them) i think it is in the genes already, heard from a doctor that BO can be hereditary.

19 hours ago, bodybuildMLY said:

I'm good with local Indians. Those India Indians are more problematic: it is from their physical scent and their attitude as well.

Probably because most India Indians sweat alot under the sun.  Attitude wise, i find the lower educated ones more humble and helpful.  

Guest curious
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Even local Indians have BO (most of them) i think it is in the genes already, heard from a doctor that BO can be hereditary.

Even local chinese have BO(most of them) I think its in the genes already, heard from a doctor that BO can be hereditary

On 11/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

I was at the gym yesterday and I could even smell the Indian standing 2m away from me. And we were in the locker room and he actually just came out from the showers too. The BO/hygiene thing about Indians is for real. No amount of whitewashing here will wash the smell away.

I think the Indians themselves know about it themselves. Sometimes when they start cruising at night, they overcompensate by dowsing themselves in so much scented oil, you can smell them when you are 10 m away. 

I was at the gym yesterday and i could even smell the chinese standing 3m away from me. And we were in the locker room and he actually just came out from the showers too. The BO/hygiene thing about chinese is for real. No amount of whitewashing here will wash away the shit smell away.

East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.[23][24] 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest research
1 hour ago, fab said:

East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.[23][24] 

Great there is a whole thread in the Flaming Room on this issue. This was already discussed at length in the other thread. 

Here is a world map on the apocrine sweat glands 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_map_ABCC11_A_Allele.svg

World map of the distribution of the A allele of the single nucleotide polymorphism rs17822931 in the ABCC11 gene. The proportion of A alleles in each population is represented by the white area in each circle.

A) apocrine sweat glands

From these results, going to the south the of P.R.C, the body odour gene increases, in the Shanghai region it is even at 50 - 50 %. 

It seems only Korean, Mongolian, and Central to West P.R.China people seem to have much fewer from the gene resulting in stronger Body odour. 

(For Singaporeans, it would depend where your descendants came from out of China)...

Note: On this map, Indian seem to have only one quarter of this body odour producing gene (deriving from the apocrine sweat glands gene). 

B) The earwax research. 

…"the gene encoding for this is strongly linked to reduced body odor, whereas those with wet, sticky earwax (Africans and Europeans) are prone to more body odor".

spacer.png

Please note the East Asians having "fewer" body odour as to the Chinese are only those from the Northern Parts of P.R. C. Across the Shanghai line, the mix of the Body odour gene and the less body odour gene seem on the 50 - 50 range. 

The southern parts have even a 60 - 70 % prevalent BO gene mix. 

And please note Indians (from this research) seem to have only one quarter of the blue gene type (the blue gene type is the one resulting in Body Odour). 

What does this tell us??? 

Genetically, Indians seem not having the "body odour" genes. 

5 hours ago, Guest curious said:

Even local chinese have BO(most of them) I think its in the genes already, heard from a doctor that BO can be hereditary

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I was at the gym yesterday and i could even smell the chinese standing 3m away from me. And we were in the locker room and he actually just came out from the showers too. The BO/hygiene thing about chinese is for real. No amount of whitewashing here will wash away the shit smell away.

Good for you ! Since Chinese form 70% of the population here in Singapore, you should be surround by shit smell everyday. But of course you should be, since you are the one who is so full of shit here, and that shit smell which you detected is actually emanating from you yourself.  

Close this thread.

Start a new one 

Why most don't like Chinese when hooking up?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Good for you ! Since Chinese form 70% of the population here in Singapore, you should be surround by shit smell everyday. But of course you should be, since you are the one who is so full of shit here, and that shit smell which you detected is actually emanating from you yourself.  

Haha...shit ass smell detected..run ..run away..haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.