Male HQ

Why most don't like Indians when hooking up?

Guest Veejay

Often times I got rejected once I say my race especially the chinese. Sometimes I get rejection even from my own. What is wrong being an Indian. We are mostly beautiful people.

What tic-toc said is true in some cases but there are other truths as well that could be quite hurtful, so whatever I am about to say, please do not get offended

* People's perception of Indians:

A lot of us when young, were given the 

Idea that Indians are dirty, smelly and 

bad people by either their family or

peers. I bet a number of us were told

by our parents and I quote " Eat your 

rice or the 'ang tor neh' will come and

catch you."  Sadly, even in this day and     age, I still hear parents saying that to       their kids. So this sticks with them till 

they are grown, avoidance of Indians

that was engrained in their mentality

* Ignorance of people

A lot of people are ignorant of Indian

culture that they tend not to get too 

close to something that they may get

teased at or seen as an outcast or 

just plain refusal to understand.

A colleague of mine from 10 years ago

asked me why I like to go to Little

India and she laughed when she said

she seen many Indian men holding 

hands with men there and added they

are all gay in a derogatory way.

I was calm and educated her on some

things and she never uttered a single

negative remark about Indians 

anymore

There are of course other reasons but I find it cumbersome to type it out. BUT you are welcome to contact me to have a healthy unbiased chat.

Thank you.

Guest Try and see

I am Chinese and I have a thing for Indian guys. My observation (at least for s'pore) is that there are not many Indian gay guys around.

Most Indian guys I come across seem to be straight. Either that, or they're more closeted because in their culture it is frowned upon?

In any case, here are some reasons why I have a weakness for Indian guys:

- A lot of them have very nice asses, which looks very good when they wear tight executive pants. Whenever I see an Indian guy in office attire, I always check out his ass. And I am never disappointed.  :D

- Most Indian guys are more polite than most Chinese guys. This is debatable, but it's my experience so far.

- Indian guys are more touchy than Chinese guys, even the straight ones. They are not afraid to touch. With Chinese guys, their friendship/relationship can feel very emotionally-sterile due to an overall fear/lack of touch.

- A lot of Indian guys look very nice with a stubble. Chinese guys usually look a bit funny when they try to keep a stubble. It could be due to their fairer skin which makes a stubble more outstanding, whereas a stubble on an Indian guy looks very nice and natural.

- Genetically, Indian guys develop muscle more easily than Chinese guys. They usually have nice pecs, nice biceps, and muscular long legs. Which brings me to the next point . . .

- Most of them are pretty tall.

- Yes, genetically, they are also more well-endowed than Chinese guys  :P

- Indian guys are more willing to "try new and different things" when having guy-guy fun. Chinese guys tend either to be more scared, aloof, or just like to play hard-to-get to the point that it's very draining trying to have fun with them.

20191027-153212.jpg

Usually chinese like chinese, malay like malay and indian like indian. But for some, they like people of a different race. Just like there are vegetarians and people who absolutely adore meat. No hard and fast rule. I am a chinese, and I like Indian. Most of them tend to be hairy, which might be a turn off for some, but jot for me. To each his own. If you have a gorgeous face, I am sure those who have rejected you will not think twice about getting into your pants. But beyond hookup, having a beautiful heart and healthy mind would be more important.

Hey. I met an Indian guy once at a washroom after chatting on Grindr. When I licked his nipples and helped him jerked off, after he cum, he also licked my nipples until I cum. I wasn’t expecting him to return the favour. And he was very pleasant after the encounter on Grindr too. I never had bad experiences with Indians before and my only experience happened to be a good one. Lol.

Edited by feedersmiracle
Run on sentences.

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Guest Try and see

20191027-210722.jpg

Rohit Khandelwal, winner of Mr India 2015 and the first ever Asian to be crowned Mister World in 2016.

That's the kind of guy I would want to bring home for Chinese New Year reunion dinner!  :wub:

Actually as long u look good, I dun think being indian is an issue. But most Indians(from my exp of those who msg me in gay apps) are just not v slim, some are slim everywhere but still comes w a beer belly. Or if not, mostly hairy bodies. I must say many Indians got nice features, but their body spoils the overall impression. Many of those w big chest and arms also comes w a big tummy. (I'm not a muscle freak though)

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest Sg Chinese

Indian got many types.  A little hairy is fine, and must be silky, Fair tone skin is a bonus.  The only type that I do not like is those with extremely black skin color, and with very rough curly hair all over the places from head to toe.

The thing about people with bo is, they will never admit that they have bo. 

Unfortunately. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, fab said:

The thing about people with bo is, they will never admit that they have bo. 

Unfortunately. 

BO is like stinky tofu, some hate it, some love it.

I wish I know where the cruisy places are in little India. That said, though, I am allergic to most fragrances and some Indians do like to put on a huge amount of perfume. I’ll be sneezing non stop and wouldn’t be in the mood for anything. 

11 hours ago, Guest Jin said:

This one is a real turn off. I don't generalize but I hope he get reprimanded. The guard is just doing his job.

And the best part is this, after the video went viral, this Indian can go lodge a police report and accuse people of harassing him ... So anyone else wants to ask Why most don't like Indians when hooking up??  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/condo-resident-verbally-abused-security-guard-makes-police-report-against-harassment 

SINGAPORE — A police report against harassment was made by a condominium resident who was filmed abusing a security guard in a video that has gone viral. 

In response to TODAY’s queries, the police confirmed that the report has been filed. A separate police report was made by the security guard.

In May, Parliament passed amendments to the Protection from Harassment Act, which made it a crime for online vigilantes to publish someone’s personal information with the intention to harass, threaten or facilitate violence — an act known as doxxing. It is unclear if the amended laws have come into force. TODAY has sent a query to the authorities. 

The video was first posted last Saturday (Oct 26) morning. It showed the resident of Eight Riversuites — who identified himself as Ramesh and is understood to be a Singapore citizen — having a dispute with the security guard over a condominium rule requiring guests who arrive after 11pm to pay for parking.

Since then, the video has been reposted and commented upon by many online users, including some who dug up personal information about the resident, based on his now-defunct LinkedIn profile, for example.

Many slammed his behaviour, while others called on his company, JP Morgan, to fire him. A petition urging the multinational investment bank to do so has gathered more than 18,000 signatures as of 10pm on Tuesday.

Lawyers interviewed by TODAY noted that, to date, there has not been a conviction under the recently amended laws regarding doxxing. There is thus some ambiguity over how the new laws will play out, they added.

On whether an offence could potentially be committed by online users who put up the resident’s personal information, it may boil down to whether it could be proven that they had intended to cause distress or harassment to the resident, the lawyers said.

Mr Nichol Yeo of law firm Solitaire and Mr Joel Ng of Quahe Woo & Palmer said that it is irrelevant whether the information was culled from public sources, such as public social media accounts — although Mr Amolat Singh of Amolat and Partners said that this could be used as a defence.

Mr Ng said that in this case, some of the online comments aimed at the resident could be interpreted as a form of harassment.

The petition to sack him could also constitute intention to cause distress or harassment, Mr Yeo said. He added that the concept of “vigilante justice” contained elements of intention to cause distress or harassment. 

JP Morgan said on Sunday that it is looking into the matter as its employee was purportedly involved.

On Tuesday, an email — signed off by JP Morgan Singapore;s senior country officer Edmund Lee — was sent to all employees in the Singapore office.

The internal note, which was seen by TODAY, told staff members that they are “expected to demonstrate the highest standards, including respect and dignity for others, in our behaviour and actions inside and outside of the workplace”.

It also reminded the employees that all of them have a “shared responsibility for preserving and building” on the company’s “strong reputation”. The email, however, made no specific reference to the incident or the resident in question.

Pot and kettle. 

How could the security say "you are not even the owner here" When her job is to serve the residents. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest uuchuweivlbhbc

I'm not racist and im ok with indian but just i have problem with them in terms of hygiene that spoil the overall experience, and gave it a chance lots of times but still the hygiene is the problem, i even sent my pillow to laundry shops and change my mattress because the guy smell just go on into and difficult to remove so now i have a bit trauma.

But take it in a brighter side at least being indian is not that bad compared to filipino. Imagine if a filipino started this thread people will bash and send hate messages here rather than you that they are trying to comfort. This is a really racist country (more than westerns) just have to deal with it.

For me i think it's the hygiene and they have terrible BO :( even the one who claimed who took a bath still stinks and even the one who is already have managerial position in our office are really untidy, stinky and dirty, and also maybe i had bad experience with them like for the 5 companies i worked with most indians are the public enemy in the office (for 5 companies i worked with!) they are so argumentative and they like to cheat / slacked a lot, and they always create chaos (im not saying all).

42 minutes ago, Guest uuchuweivlbhbc said:

I'm not racist and im ok with indian but just i have problem with them in terms of hygiene that spoil the overall experience, and gave it a chance lots of times but still the hygiene is the problem, i even sent my pillow to laundry shops and change my mattress because the guy smell just go on into and difficult to remove so now i have a bit trauma.

But take it in a brighter side at least being indian is not that bad compared to filipino. Imagine if a filipino started this thread people will bash and send hate messages here rather than you that they are trying to comfort. This is a really racist country (more than westerns) just have to deal with it.

This is so true. Be thankful at least indians are still better compared to filipino in terms of liking by locals. Filipinos i think in my opinion are the worst case in sg that face racism.

Guest Sg Indian living OS

Veejay, each to their own. Generally speaking most Chinese and Malay guys prefer not to hook up with Indians. Thats their choice. There is nothing you can do about that. But if yoh look good and take care of yourself by going to the gym and keeping yourself in shape, you will be surprised how many guys want to hook up with you. 

Interestingly (purely my observation) Indians are much sort after overseas. I have lived in the UK and travelled quite widely in Europe. I never had a problem hooking up. Aussie guys are just the same. Indians generally look more manly with chest and facial hair. 

Dont lose hope. Travel widely and you will realise this yourself.

Guest InBangkok

Like it or not, it is a fact that, generally speaking, we all smell of what we eat. Nothing can change that, no matter how often we shower. A large splash of cologne can help mask a body's smell, but then some guys are still put off by that. Most western guys tend to smell of a meat diet. Many Chinese and some other Asians have a slightly sweet smell that comes from eating a lot of rice. But this is not universal.

Sexual attraction is a mix of many factors, that include looks, body shape, age, ethnicity and smell. I have met a few Indians and enjoyed the encounters, not least because most seem very well endowed and sexually fun. But I still prefer Chinese and some other Asians. Although I am a westerner, I could never have sex with a another westerner no matter how cute! Just personal preference. I do not believe it is racist in any way.

5 hours ago, Guest Sg Indian living OS said:

Veejay, each to their own. Generally speaking most Chinese and Malay guys prefer not to hook up with Indians. Thats their choice. There is nothing you can do about that. But if yoh look good and take care of yourself by going to the gym and keeping yourself in shape, you will be surprised how many guys want to hook up with you. 

Interestingly (purely my observation) Indians are much sort after overseas. I have lived in the UK and travelled quite widely in Europe. I never had a problem hooking up. Aussie guys are just the same. Indians generally look more manly with chest and facial hair. 

Dont lose hope. Travel widely and you will realise this yourself.

Oh .... this is another reason for the general dislike of Indians. They are either delusional and/or liars, especially with statements like "Indians are much sort (sought) after overseas" (and that's coming from someone who have have "lived in the UK and travelled quite widely in Europe"??)  Hahahaha .... The issue with racism against Asians especially Indians are the worst in places like Australia. And Indians generally do NOT look more manly with chest and facial hair. They look dirtier with more places for bacteria infestation, which is another reason why they tend to smell so bad too. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh .... this is another reason for the general dislike of Indians. They are either delusional and/or liars, especially with statements like "Indians are much sort (sought) after overseas" (and that's coming from someone who have have "lived in the UK and travelled quite widely in Europe"??)  Hahahaha .... The issue with racism against Asians especially Indians are the worst in places like Australia. And Indians generally do NOT look more manly with chest and facial hair. They look dirtier with more places for bacteria infestation, which is another reason why they tend to smell so bad too. 

This shows how little you know about Australia. 

Indians are just Indians in Australia. Asians in Australia refers to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc. Get your facts right, mate!

Another typical racist post from a racist person! According to your own logic, anyone with no body hair should not smell of BO. How small minded! 

On 10/27/2019 at 1:10 AM, Guest Veejay said:

Often times I got rejected once I say my race especially the chinese. Sometimes I get rejection even from my own. What is wrong being an Indian. We are mostly beautiful people.

CECA.

3 hours ago, Guest Aussie said:

This shows how little you know about Australia. 

Indians are just Indians in Australia. Asians in Australia refers to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc. Get your facts right, mate!

Another typical racist post from a racist person! According to your own logic, anyone with no body hair should not smell of BO. How small minded! 

Oh yeah.... As if INDIANS are so damned well-received in Australia to warrant a post here to correct the classifications of "Indians" to be non-Asians. If you want us to think that Indians are not considered to be Asians, then let's just agree that you are right! Indians are just "Indians" in Australia, and they are really the lowest of the low in Australia. They belong to that lowest possible class of their own, don't they? Even other Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, Koreans are better accepted by them in all areas of Aussie life. Lol.

And also, nobody said anything about smooth bodies not smelling. But it is just pure logic that people with more hair has more places on their body to breed bacteria, unless you have some type of anti-bacteria hair that grows naturally out of your body. So, do you? How lacking of common sense! 

On 10/30/2019 at 2:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

Whats the intention of this? All I see is the woman behaving unprofessionally and very rude. Look how her tone change when she was on the phone. The video did not capture the start of the arguement. 

Also that person who post on youtube, why cannot wear sarong? Whats with his choice of clothing? It reeks of racism.

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Whats the intention of this? All I see is the woman behaving unprofessionally and very rude. Look how her tone change when she was on the phone. The video did not capture the start of the arguement. 

Also that person who post on youtube, why cannot wear sarong? Whats with his choice of clothing? It reeks of racism.

As if the Indian in sarong did nothing wrong. This is Singapore, governed by Singapore laws. 

We don't go by Indian law here where people can go around shouting abuses at security guards. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

As if the Indian in sarong did nothing wrong. This is Singapore, governed by Singapore laws. 

We don't go by Indian law here where people can go around shouting abuses at security guards. 

He got shout abuse meh? I hear that woman much more loud 

Guest Krishna

I'm not sure why other people are saying that we Indians are having bad odor. The spices that we eat bring euphoria to the senses. Do they mean we smell like curry even after taking a shower?

I am half chinese and get rejected when i say Indian/Chinese, which doesn't make sense to me because they have not seen my picture yet... Sometimes I say Punjabi/Chinese and i get, "Oh, thats interesting". I also don't speak "Indian", there is no such language. Have to say many in Singapore are really ignorant when it comes to a race other than their own.

19 minutes ago, shaunrobot said:

I am half chinese and get rejected when i say Indian/Chinese, which doesn't make sense to me because they have not seen my picture yet... Sometimes I say Punjabi/Chinese and i get, "Oh, thats interesting". I also don't speak "Indian", there is no such language. Have to say many in Singapore are really ignorant when it comes to a race other than their own.

I must state this first, I have nothing against Indians and I had fun with some 😃😃

You talked about many in Singapore being ignorant when it comes to a race other than their own??!!!  Err.......that is already a very ignorant statement.  Singapore is a multi-racial society.  When you say "a race other than their own"  - What is Singapore's RACE?

Also, which country has a caste system and discrimiation?  India.  I guess India is a relatively more homogeneous country than Singapore?  Do you agree?  And yet they looked down on their own race, they group people by CASTE.  Who are you referring to being Ignorant?  Care to enlighten us?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.