Male HQ

Sad fate for married men.

Guest Gays Rule

Guest Gays Rule

Its a sad fate for the married men, every year returning for reservist it's always the same scenario: those who used to have thick black hair young chaps devolved into bald fat white hair monsters. "I sacrifice everything for my family, my children." will be the most common answer. Haha!

Oh how pitiful, to abandon looking after their bodies just to get the most comfortable car and house for the wife and children. Yuck! I detest babies and children as much as the black void known as vagina, avoid them at all cost! So proud to be gay and never having to own one, oh the freedom!

5 minutes ago, Guest Gays Rule said:

Its a sad fate for the married men, every year returning for reservist it's always the same scenario: those who used to have thick black hair young chaps devolved into bald fat white hair monsters. "I sacrifice everything for my family, my children." will be the most common answer. Haha!

Oh how pitiful, to abandon looking after their bodies just to get the most comfortable car and house for the wife and children. Yuck! I detest babies and children as much as the black void known as vagina, avoid them at all cost! So proud to be gay and never having to own one, oh the freedom!

This is over-generalisation.

Not all married men become bald, fat and their hair turn white. Some still stay very well in shape. Similarly not all gay look after themselves well too eh.

Have you been hurt by babies, children or women before? Or else why do you detest (a rather strong word to use) them so much? 

Actually i find some of the guys more attractive as compared to active days. 
They look better matured, have life experiences and can converse better now. Most are still relatively fit - of cos you dun expect them to have abs or muscles and all. They do have a little tummy or fats here and there but still look okay shirtless.

Every night i feel like sucking their cock.

1 hour ago, Guest Gays Rule said:

你 心里  不  平  衡   。🙄

Leave the married men to themselves and your duty is to service unmarried sex hungry men.  Period.

2 hours ago, Guest Gays Rule said:

This is true. Not a single one of my married friends are as well kept as I am. It's almost like the moment they get married, there's either no more time to take care of how they look, or there's no more need for them to take care of how they look. So they all started growing fat and bald.  In fact, an well-kept fit man is almost guaranteed to be gay, in particular an older and single one. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

This is true. Not a single one of my married friends are as well kept as I am. It's almost like the moment they get married, there's either no more time to take care of how they look, or there's no more need for them to take care of how they look. So they all started growing fat and bald.  In fact, an well-kept fit man is almost guaranteed to be gay, in particular an older and single one. 

🤭 Please upload your pic to show us how well kept you are leh, and provide tips how you do it.

I believe many here would like to learn from you.

Please please please...:ph34r:

On 10/28/2019 at 9:43 AM, Guest Gays Rule said:

First of all, how you look, and maintaining your body weight/shape is a matter of choice. Not fate. So it is purely a decision made by the married men and there is nothing to be sad about. 

Love. 

Guest Neh Neh

Yes sad fate for straight married men.

After marriage and have children, 98% all gone out of shape with big tummy.

Some had thought about maintain at least lean fit. But their wife will suspect they want to attract other ladies.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:55 PM, Think Of Others said:

This is over-generalisation.

Not all married men become bald, fat and their hair turn white. Some still stay very well in shape. Similarly not all gay look after themselves well too eh.

Have you been hurt by babies, children or women before? Or else why do you detest (a rather strong word to use) them so much? 

This guy..his married and...oh my gosh...he look like a jc dude! Nerdy and abit fit..

Everytime i see him with his wife...i will have to look away as i will stare at his wife with utmost jealously

39 minutes ago, yag123123 said:

This guy..his married and...oh my gosh...he look like a jc dude! Nerdy and abit fit..

Everytime i see him with his wife...i will have to look away as i will stare at his wife with utmost jealously

😱 do you know me? Sure not a case of mistaken identity since I have a very common look.

Plus I always wear a mask like some protestors overseas.

But hack lah, at least I know I've got a secret admirer. 😜:whistle:

Guest Divorced

Why did I get divorced ? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my bestfriend said, "Happy birthday, boss!" and I felt really special. Then, he asked me out for lunch. After lunch, he invited me to his apartment. We went there and he said: "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" and i replied ''Okay!'' He came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my other friends and my colleagues all yelling,, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked!!!

10 minutes ago, Guest Divorced said:

Why did I get divorced ? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my bestfriend said, "Happy birthday, boss!" and I felt really special. Then, he asked me out for lunch. After lunch, he invited me to his apartment. We went there and he said: "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" and i replied ''Okay!'' He came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my other friends and my colleagues all yelling,, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked!!!

OK what ... what's the big deal? You are with your best friend who has seen you naked all the time... and the weather's hot past few days also ... Besides, when else can it be better to be in your birthday suit then on your birthday when you are in your best friend's place and when the weather is so hot? Like that can get divorce? 

1 hour ago, Guest Divorced said:

Well, at least your wife now knew that you are bi / gay? Better late than never .... 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

OK what ... what's the big deal? You are with your best friend who has seen you naked all the time... and the weather's hot past few days also ... Besides, when else can it be better to be in your birthday suit then on your birthday when you are in your best friend's place and when the weather is so hot? Like that can get divorce? 

it was meant as a joke. And its an old joke.

9 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

😱 do you know me? Sure not a case of mistaken identity since I have a very common look.

Plus I always wear a mask like some protestors overseas.

But hack lah, at least I know I've got a secret admirer. 😜:whistle:

Sorry that dude dont wear mask de hahaha

Sigh kinda sad for hong kong...i kinda feel for them...are hong kong guys generally hot?

I know taiwan guys are hot...with spectacles and all...sigh~

On 10/28/2019 at 8:43 AM, Guest Gays Rule said:

LOL!  This post made laugh so strong, this interesting way to feel proud of being gay.

And there is nothing wrong with it.  For every one like you, there must be several women who feel proud of not having to be owned by a cock and feel free.

But... since you don't have any babies and children of your own...  you should love all of them, being taken care by others.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:20 AM, Guest Guest said:

Oh my God!  I must unknowingly be outing myself! 

But it doesn't matter,  I am divorced already, my parents are dead, and my son is quite open minded :thumb:

19 hours ago, Guest Divorced said:

LOL!!!

On 10/29/2019 at 10:28 PM, doncoin said:

First of all, how you look, and maintaining your body weight/shape is a matter of choice. Not fate. So it is purely a decision made by the married men and there is nothing to be sad about. 

I fully agree with your statement ... it's all a matter of choice.  In the first place, there is nothing wrong with being fat, bald with grey hair.  Those who take so much pride in their looks actually are the ones with a BIG problem.  They are fixated only with external looks but overlook the more important virtues of life (internal beauty as many would term them).  It only goes to show how shallow these people are to be so concerned about their looks as if the whole world revolves only around them.  I pity such people.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 10/28/2019 at 9:43 PM, Guest Gays Rule said:

And the most revolting of all, these straight men have to plunge their cock into smelly cb as their duty to their cb wives. Thats why i say, women caused the downfall of men!

On 10/28/2019 at 9:43 PM, Guest Gays Rule said:

At your prime you detest being married n have children but once u greying with wrinkle skin u will regret for life because of being lonely. Life is not only about freedom in having sex but moral values as human who procreate and leave a mark as inhabitant in this world. Its seems that animal r much better living things that you who was given a brain to think.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

And the most revolting of all, these straight men have to plunge their cock into smelly cb as their duty to their cb wives. Thats why i say, women caused the downfall of men!

You mean the asshole not smelly ?😀

2 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

At your prime you detest being married n have children but once u greying with wrinkle skin u will regret for life because of being lonely. Life is not only about freedom in having sex but moral values as human who procreate and leave a mark as inhabitant in this world. Its seems that animal r much better living things that you who was given a brain to think.

If you feel that it is some moral obligations as humans to procreate, why don't married people just go ahead and procreate as many times as they want to? Based on your logic, single mothers are doing this world a huge service and we should applaud their moral values, shouldn't we? Also, since you said procreation is a human moral story, why is polygamy and surrogacy illegal here? In fact, having the freedom to go around to have sex would really be upholding your moral values of procreation, right? I guess animals are indeed better than us that way! Lol! 

You want children, you go ahead. Just because some gays do not want to have children, doesn't mean that it is simply because they want the freedom of sex. 

Furthermore, it would seem that you are just having children so that you won't be lonely when you grow old. Don't go sit on some moral high horse and condemn people for not wanting children, when the very reason for you to wish to have children is already a selfish one.

Its seems that animal r much better living things than you, whose hypocrisy is here for all of us to see. 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:37 AM, Hugomaster said:

sad fate for married men?

Well maybe you just don't understand the responsibility of a father. Its also a stage of life where you love your family (especially your kids) more than anything in the world. Nice looking body is no longer important ... what for?

I agree.  Being a husband, a father leads to some emotional experiences that single childless people don't have.

Is this better, is this worse?

We should have at least a couple of reincarnation cycles to live and check out all the options,

to be able to make an informed judgment.

Just to observe others helps, but it does not come close to a personal experience.

Edited by Steve5380

11 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

if you are married, I pity your family, since you married out of obligation and procreation.

Guest Nightingalewhore
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

OMG, you are such a misogynistic fascist!  You don't like durians and you expect others to share your taste!

A good retort!

You have a gargantuan bone to pick with marriage itself?

Wow, you are really a quarrelsome bitch, picking fights everywhere you go! 

23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Do you pity your parents, because they married out of obligation to procreate you?

I do, i see 1st hand what happens in a loveless marriage, i actually told my mum that its ok if she wants a divorce.

Whats the point when they dont even share the same bedroom, and they talk less than 3 sentences a day while living under the same roof?

19 hours ago, Nightingale said:

I still can 't hold a candle to you lah.  LOL.  Why are you so against marriage?

Yes, you can hold a candle to everyone. You are most quarrelsome bitch on this forum. The only person who can possibly outdo you will be Steve5368. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.