Male HQ

Is S$8K salary already high enough?

Guest Raj

Guest Thumbs up
16 hours ago, Guest sean said:

You are indeed a very smart, sensible and intelligent individual.  

After soliciting opinions here, you decided to reject a job.  Thumb Up ! 

Only if we believe in what you have posted - haha 

Totally agree. Lol. 

He should go to the netherworld. Can make more.  All in hundreds of thousands

Guest Thumbs up
On 12/14/2019 at 2:37 AM, Guest Raj said:

Thank you all for the encouragement. Since most of you think I got shorted on my salary which supported my thinking as well, I have decided to delay my plan on going to Singapore. I have informed the HR earlier.

Don't delay. Cancel! You are still not so smart after all. That is why they only offered 8k.

A similar topic was posted on reddit recently. 

There was a similar topic on The Independent a few months ago about a job hopper Vedant Agarwala who bagged his "dream job" at Grab. 

http://theindependent.sg/india-national-who-snagged-dream-job-in-singapore-now-hunts-for-a-new-job-and-wants-multiple-companies-to-apply-for-his-ep/

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

A similar topic was posted on reddit recently. 

There was a similar topic on The Independent a few months ago about a job hopper Vedant Agarwala who bagged his "dream job" at Grab. 

http://theindependent.sg/india-national-who-snagged-dream-job-in-singapore-now-hunts-for-a-new-job-and-wants-multiple-companies-to-apply-for-his-ep/

Oops busted. I am not from India. Like most of threads started by guests just thought of starting a thread to see if anyone even bothers to respond to a question as stupid this and just have fun reading all the comments and arguements.

Guest JoyAgain
9 minutes ago, Guest Raj said:

Oops busted. I am not from India. Like most of threads started by guests just thought of starting a thread to see if anyone even bothers to respond to a question as stupid this and just have fun reading all the comments and arguements.

We have enough fun toying you around.  Seeing a fool act smart is very entertaining. 

Now you have to crack your bird brain and think for months to come up with another stupid topic. Then we will make fun of you again. Lol

18 minutes ago, Guest Raj said:

And the irony is ...you were busted by a Guest. So apparently, not all Guest are as stupid as you think. 

12 minutes ago, Guest JoyAgain said:

Now you have to crack your bird brain and think for months to come up with another stupid topic. Then we will make fun of you again. Lol

Nah, there are other guests who will make up stupid threads like this one and there will still be responses. People never learn.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:06 PM, singalion said:

I am a bit hesitating to respond here due to certain reasons.

Disclaimer:

I was a bit cautious to reply initially because:

The thing we never know at Blowing Wind is actually, if the thread under a Guest post was started by a troll to instigate some hatred against Foreigners/ Foreign employees in Singapore or initiated to later take chances in posting nasty things about people from certain origins.

Let's handle the thread with civility. Thanks.

As suspected!

11 minutes ago, singalion said:

As suspected!

For heaven's sake, please don't try to steal credit from others over here, OK?? Stealing credit is really the only thing that foreign trash like you can do, isn't it? ?? You can suspect everything and anything you want. But at the end of the day, it was still a Guest over here who stepped in and provide evidence about it, unlike you who just goes around pretending to be God with statements such as "I don't need to give any evidence at all. Every statement I made was correct". Go fxxk yourself, OK?  

What credit? I don't bother about your quarrelsome posts. You like to trail others who refute your posts or your weird opinions. And you don't have any online manners. Just take a look at your language.

I suspected at start something is foul on this thread on the Raj thread and that was 3 days ago.

Didn't you pride yourself recently that you told the Government about Schooling getting fat?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

Remember when I started a topic on Jo getting fat because of all the modelling, one championship, parties, public appearance, adverts and many more which I was told off by the mass media ( you guys).

My advise than was not appreciated and not addressed by the authorities.

Did you want credits for finding the similar post at reddit or other online forums or what?

Just wonder who is making himself repeatedly to the laughing stock at BW. 

Why don't you get a Member account like others do?

34 minutes ago, singalion said:

Just wonder who is making himself repeatedly to the laughing stock at BW. 

You lah... 🤦‍♂️ 

35 minutes ago, singalion said:

Why should I? 

35 minutes ago, singalion said:

Did you want credits for finding the similar post at reddit or other online forums or what?

No need. But just because I do not want the credits for it, I have no intentions to allow foreign trash like you go steal it. Are you a thief or are you a rat? 

To add on, and best of all, even though this thread started off as a bait by someone else who confessed to it, thank you for morphing this into another matter which still managed to prove TS's point that there are indeed foreign trash like you around on this forum.  Please stop making a mockery of yourself and all the foreigners here. The more you post, the bigger the laughing stock you become. Case in point: you are aiming at the wrong Guest when you said the below....

38 minutes ago, singalion said:

Didn't you pride yourself recently that you told the Government about Schooling getting fat?

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, singalion said:

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why should I?

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

. Case in point: you are aiming at the wrong Guest when you said the below....

You don't register with a  Member account because it is easier to hide behind different Guest posts? Then play the game of denying I am different than the other Guest or not this or that Guest? We have seen a lot of this Wayang Play the past years. And as a Guest you think it is easier to avoid any finger pointing at you later on, any backlash by the BW members or even getting ousted by the Moderators? 

Just go on if you intend to continue your quarreling.

Without the efforts of an Ang Moh a bicentennial ago, you probably wouldn't even be here on this little red dot...

But eventually you want to take credits for this too??? 😂

I can just quote you here:

The more you post, the bigger the laughing stock you become at BW.

You don't register with a  Member account because it is easier to hide behind different Guest posts? Then play the game of denying I am different than the other Guest or not this or that Guest? We have seen a lot of this Wayang Play the past years. And as a Guest you think it is easier to avoid any finger pointing at you later on, any backlash by the BW members or even getting ousted by the Moderators? 

Oh no ... As a guest, I can enjoy seeing people like you getting all confused over who's who on this forum. Muahahahahahaha! 

Without the efforts of an Ang Moh a bicentennial ago, you probably wouldn't even be here on this little red dot...

But eventually you want to take credits for this too??? 😂

LOL... yeah right ... now you wanna steal credits by talking about efforts of Angmoh from two centuries ago...??? This excuse that our country was an immigrant country has gown so lame nowadays. In the same breath, why don't you go and thank your ape ancestors for coming down from the trees billions of years ago. Singapore has gone far since 1819, but you haven't grown much of a brain since then. Why? Are you running out of reasons why foreign trash like you should remain in Singapore?

Thank you so much for being such a laugh on this thread. 

a) You might confuse others here, but frankly: not me. I exactly know who you are. And you can switch Guest accounts and IP's, I still know who is behind such Guest posts.

b) I hope you are aware, there are 2 % Singaporean true blue Ang Moh in Singapore. Better be careful what you write.

c)

6 hours ago, singalion said:

As suspected!

No further comment required.

9 hours ago, singalion said:

a) You might confuse others here, but frankly: not me. I exactly know who you are. And you can switch Guest accounts and IP's, I still know who is behind such Guest posts.

Is this another one of your lame attempt in fearmongering after the threat of POFMA? Hahahaha ... Let's see now: we first have POFMA, now this, and then there's this God-pretend statement of "I don't need to give any evidence at all. Every statement I made was correct". I guess the election is coming and the IB is hard at work already, huh? 

b) I hope you are aware, there are 2 % Singaporean true blue Ang Moh in Singapore. Better be careful what you write.

So....? You are a foreign trash. Stop pretending to be anything otherwise.  

c)

16 hours ago, singalion said:

As suspected!

No further comment required.

Good. Make sure you keep to your word! 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 AM, Guest Raj said:

I  graduated with Computer Engineering degree and got an offer from an IT firm in Singapore. Free flight ticket, board and lodging for a month plus allowance. The base salary is 8k. Is it good enough for someone who has 6 months of work experience and first time to be in singapore? I should start on January 6.Hoping to meet new friends as well.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:35 AM, Guest Ravi said:

Do you think that people nowadays are too self-entitled?

On 11/14/2019 at 1:52 AM, Guest Renjit said:

In general, moat of the Chinese guys I dated, my only complain is they easily gets sour smell. Even 30 mins after taking shower, they start to smell funny. Good thing my latest fling is a Taiwanese guy. He smells good.

Don't mind the troll who post as an Indian to stir shit!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.