Male HQ

Cold weather

Guest Cold

Just now, Zackling said:

U folks are so creative.. From a cold weather topic, it could be linked to the gel-politics.. I salute u folks.. 

simi si "gel-politics"??

Topic not to your interest, you go "yawnzzzz...." .

Topic that are creative, you throw sarcasm... 

KNS ... go next forum pleazzzz...... 

5 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Cold weather is a good excuse to touch someone. Few years back I met a guy who suddenly told me he was cold and started hugging me. Then the rest is history.

So slutty ~ LIKE! 

12 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Cold weather is a good excuse to touch someone. Few years back I met a guy who suddenly told me he was cold and started hugging me. Then the rest is history.

History means like that ....? 

Image result for hug and slap animated gif

or like that...? 

Image result for hug and slap animated gif

1 hour ago, fab said:

https://www.gov.sg/news/content/ecitizen---no-smoking-rules-in-singapore

contact the National Environment Agency at 1800-CALL-NEA (1800 225 5632) to file a report.

No use, they’ll send their vendors (if you’re lucky) a few days later and say they didn’t see anyone smoking there. Even with all the cameras, whether police/TC or other agency’s, they won’t bother to trace back. Even when you tell them which day and which time and where someone will be smoking illegally they don’t bother also. Tried and tested.

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

This does not give you an excuse to go around anyhow touching anyone. Cold weather best is to stay at home, don't go anywhere.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
On 12/13/2019 at 1:21 AM, Guest Tan said:

I remember when I was young my brother and I used to play in our house near Kampong Glam. He used to wake me up at night amd sneak into the garage and play jumping on the ledges and some are so high that I have to catch him. One time, I picked up a ball and throw it to him while we was at a high ledge but he didn't see it coming and it hit his head and fell. He was unconcious and I screamed and cried. Our parents got awake and rushed to the garage and picked up my brother. I was feeling so cold and the weather was even colder outside at that time. We rushed our brother to the hospital and luckily he was okay. My father said not to play like that again and since then I refused to play with my brother even while growing up. Our parents also died early while on a cruise. Since then I am watching my brother growing up. The climate that time in Singapore wasn't so hot especially at night time that I used to wear gloves. One of the colder area was Mt. Faber where I used to go up there alone and enjoy the view below. I even built a hut there but it is no longer there when they started commercializing the area. Those where the days.

Whar happened next? Did you do a makeover and your brother freeze and saved him because.of true love?

14 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

you like elvin ng?

He is well above average looking. 

No?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

We discussed about hot guys to fug in cold weather. 

I mean hug.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Although I enjoy the cooler weather for a change, I hate the rain. Too much rain over the past 3-4days! It had been raining almost non-stop. Laundry cannot get dry, running errands over the weekend was problematic, etc. 
ifs really a love-hate relationship. No rain pls. Dryer but cooler weather is good. 

Cold weather makes me so horny. Went to rough face fuck a manbitch last night, then got on my own knees to suck off another thick long juicy cock on a nerdy student, then jerked off thrice today. Now so sleepy but still so horny. Am I the only one to feel horny during cold weathers? 

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Cold weather makes me so horny. Went to rough face fuck a manbitch last night, then got on my own knees to suck off another thick long juicy cock on a nerdy student, then jerked off thrice today. Now so sleepy but still so horny. Am I the only one to feel horny during cold weathers? 

Where did you go?

So happening. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Greenlander
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You must live in Greenland, do you?

Research says, you are hornier when it is hot...

EVER find that when the hot weather hits, you feel more in the mood for ramping up the action between the sheets?

According to a relationship expert, the heat can help to boost sex drives and spark couples to up their passion in the bedroom.

"Science shows us that passion rises at the same time as temperatures and this is why we feel more loved up during a heatwave."

The sun helps to boost the body’s production of vitamin D and testosterone in men, and this can lead to better orgasms.

Oh, everybody running to outside now...

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I thought you supposed to be so holy and monogamous. I shouldn't be tempting you. So I won't tell you. 🤫

Hehe I am. :P

By asking, I am just curious.  I won't go even if you tell me. Promise. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/16/2019 at 10:31 AM, bluerunner said:

Although I enjoy the cooler weather for a change, I hate the rain. Too much rain over the past 3-4days! It had been raining almost non-stop. Laundry cannot get dry, running errands over the weekend was problematic, etc. 
ifs really a love-hate relationship. No rain pls. Dryer but cooler weather is good. 

Agreed, too much rain last few days, my laundry took long to get dry. And going work and out is inconvenient and cold. I feel sick due to the cold weather.

6 hours ago, fab said:

Where did you go?

So happening. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I thought you supposed to be so holy and monogamous. I shouldn't be tempting you. So I won't tell you. 🤫

Amazing change in "Guest Guest", suddenly so nicely concerned about holiness and monogamy!

What happened?  maybe something in the cocks he sucked?  

It is cold and rainy in my city too.  I got up a while ago, having breakfast now while feeling sorry for all the folks who had to rush to their work earlier.

It is so tempting to stay at home and cozy...   I will go to the gym later, but nowhere else today.

Edited by Steve5380

16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Amazing change in "Guest Guest", suddenly so nicely concerned about holiness and monogamy!

What happened?  maybe something in the cocks he sucked?  

It is cold and rainy in my city too.  I got up a while ago, having breakfast now while feeling sorry for all the folks who had to rush to their work earlier.

It is so tempting to stay at home and cozy...   I will go to the gym later, but nowhere else today.

The nice part is me denying him an answer... LOL! 

Guest thunders
17 hours ago, LeanMature said:

These days it is raining without wind and thunder like the old times.  Sometimes, I don't even know it is raining outside.

No thunders. ha ha. Just having one very loud one at West. ha ha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.