Male HQ

Why Pinoy Women Wear Skimpy Clothes?

Guest Guest

I noticed this trend in the pinoy community, glad if our pinoy brothers can shed some light.

Most pinoy women I noticed are short, plumb, thunder thighs, flabby arms with long hair.

Most love to wear super skimpy demin shorts amd tight tank or tube tops several sizes too small..you can see their giggily fats bouncing and being squeezed, tummy fats  like donuts..their untied long dried hair usually untied and ends at their backside..

Why do they dress like that? Eventhough most do not have the body to dress like that. I however admire their self confidence as most people wont dare dress in clothes several sizes too small if they have lots of body fats or are chubby. And somemore most claim to be stanch catholics.

Anyone can answer my question

• HendryTan changed the title to Why Pinoy Women Wear Skimpy Clothes?

first of all.. leave religion out of it. these poor ladies whom come from different villages and towns from different part of philippine, they're liberated to wear whatever they want. beauty comes from within & therefore their confidence. 

btw, not all pinoy women are short, plump, thunder thighs, flabby arms with long hair.. 

and let me ask u, why are most singaporeans guys, bald, fat & ugly...?? does ur fingers even look the same to u?? 

go think abt it. 

5 hours ago, Zackling said:

first of all.. leave religion out of it. these poor ladies whom come from different villages and towns from different part of philippine, they're liberated to wear whatever they want. beauty comes from within & therefore their confidence. 

btw, not all pinoy women are short, plump, thunder thighs, flabby arms with long hair.. 

and let me ask u, why are most singaporeans guys, bald, fat & ugly...?? does ur fingers even look the same to u?? 

go think abt it. 

U ask me to leave region out but you yourself said 'most singaporean guys, bald, fat & ugly?'??

You reached a conclusion of most sg men that way because of your perception that I am Singaporean and you felt I discriminate against them..Hmmmm....

Go think about it.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I dont hate. I dislike their fashion sense.

Some are quite rude towards gay people.   I believed they were sexually deprived and tend to dress as such to make a statement of themselves.  I do not know the reason why they must keep long hair and than wearing too short on dressing.   How does that even match their belief system? 

On the other hand,  who are we gay to judge,  as long as they don't attack us with their Catholic belief. Otherwise it will just make a mockery of themselves as observed by TS. 

Guest Anti fat
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I noticed this trend in the pinoy community, glad if our pinoy brothers can shed some light.

Most pinoy women I noticed are short, plumb, thunder thighs, flabby arms with long hair.

Most love to wear super skimpy demin shorts amd tight tank or tube tops several sizes too small..you can see their giggily fats bouncing and being squeezed, tummy fats  like donuts..their untied long dried hair usually untied and ends at their backside..

Why do they dress like that? Eventhough most do not have the body to dress like that. I however admire their self confidence as most people wont dare dress in clothes several sizes too small if they have lots of body fats or are chubby. And somemore most claim to be stanch catholics.

Anyone can answer my question

Have also seen chubby fat men wearing singlet and tight shorts in public. Think they are very sexy but yuck, so gross! The fats wobbling and tummy showing, my poor eyes!

They need attention from a man:

- non-local men for sex /companionship

- local sg men for a citizenship 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

21 hours ago, Guest True said:

Some are quite rude towards gay people.   I believed they were sexually deprived and tend to dress as such to make a statement of themselves.  I do not know the reason why they must keep long hair and than wearing too short on dressing.   How does that even match their belief system? 

On the other hand,  who are we gay to judge,  as long as they don't attack us with their Catholic belief. Otherwise it will just make a mockery of themselves as observed by TS. 

"Who are we gay"?  You are two gays,  Guest Guest and you,  who have judged them,  in an unkind, condescending way. 

It is ignorance to single out Pinoy women for the traits you gays have described.  There are many ethnicities where women tend to be short and  many are overweight,  and having found recent freedom they dress to look the way they would like to look. 

You need to implement an image processing  in your brain that removes the undesirable in their figures and leaves the friendliness inside these good natured women.

Guys, don't always fall into the trap of this one Guest who prefers to start these provoking threads with insensitive comments or denigrating of foreigners. 

Best is to ignore such threads.

Many Filipina ladies are quite slim. It's just an unfair generalisation. 

I could have started a thread about young Singaporean girls wearing skimpy torn jeans mini skirts, but for what? I don't bother about them. 

I thought you are gay? Why are Filipina ladies any issue to you?????

Please, don't make BW to an ugly discussion forum! Civility please. Thanks

Be smarter!!!

10 minutes ago, singalion said:

Guys, don't always fall into the trap of this one Guest who prefers to start these provoking threads with insensitive comments or denigrating of foreigners. 

Many Filipina ladies are quite slim. It's just an unfair generalisation. 

I could have started a thread about young Singaporean girls wearing skimpy torn jeans mini skirts, but for what? I don't bother about them. 

I thought you are gay? Why are Filipina ladies any issue to you?????

Please, don't make BW to an ugly discussion forum! Civility please. Thanks

Be smarter!!!

Knn...say people generalize...you also generalize what when u say they are slim what. 

No one is stop you from starting a thread about you g singaporean girns wearing skimpy torn jea  mini skirts, why not? Why would you borther them unless you bian tai. I did not borther or confront these fat pinoy women who wear skimpy clothes!

I wont ask you to be smarter.

Guest malay_lover
11 hours ago, singalion said:

This guest cant sleep of thinking what is his another racist post. I pity him soaking himself into anger and hate, im sorry u cant find love and friends. and im sorry that this filipina ladies who you think is low life that you have to make yourself on their level by making this post is much more happier than you are.

In fact I worked inapinoy restaurant and most of the pinoy ladies I see daily at e quite fashionable and they do dress appropriately. They are slender and sexy and not as what u mentioned, short fat & ugly. 

Edited by Zackling

19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

"Who are we gay"?  You are two gays,  Guest Guest and you,  who have judged them,  in an unkind, condescending way. 

It is ignorance to single out Pinoy women for the traits you gays have describ

ed.  There are many ethnicities where women tend to be short and  many are overweight,  and having found recent freedom they dress to look the way they would like to look. 

You need to implement an image processing  in your brain that removes the undesirable in their figures and leaves the friendliness inside these good natured women.

I don't like.  They are inviting crimes into their lives.  A bunch of skimpy pinoy and a tonnes of horny banglas workers are not a good combinations in this over populated populations.  People need to behave decently to protect themselves.   I am not happy with the way they dressed.  I AM VERY RELIGIOUS!!

4 hours ago, Zackling said:

In fact I worked inapinoy restaurant and most of the pinoy ladies I see daily at e quite fashionable and they do dress appropriately. They are slender and sexy and not as what u mentioned, short fat & ugly. 

Singapore only bring in the younger people into the country. Look at the diet that the Filipinos are eating. They are only slim because they are young with a bulletproof metabolism. Wait till they get into their 30s, then they will blow up like some big balloons like you like that. Like that also cannot think? Stupid leh... Next topic please. 

6 hours ago, Guest Period said:

People need to behave decently to protect themselves.   I am not happy with the way they dressed.  I AM VERY RELIGIOUS!!

What does RELIGION have to do with the way they dressed?

The humans in my RELIGION were created without any dresses.

Can you imagine something more skimpy than the fig leaves Adam and Eve had to cover themselves when the photographer for the Bible came to interview them?

RELIGION should concern itself with the speculations about the Supernatural,  not with the way we dress!

Edited by Steve5380

i guess i should be asking the administrators to shut down this thread.. too many self imposed religious pricks in here.. either u dicks are with the white supremacists which started the KKK if not u're some religiously insane nutcase from some extremist cult with quite serious misogynistic attitudes issues.

Guest flaming room

Thread landed in the Flaming Room  due to posts by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Thread was started by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD as inappropriate post in setting disparaging remarks against peoples of South East Asian origin.

2) Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD  posting more posts with inappropriate derogatory remarks about Foreign Workers and peoples of South East Asian origin.

Moving of thread to the Flaming Room has been caused by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD's actions. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

On 12/19/2019 at 1:19 PM, Guest flaming room said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room  due to posts by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Thread was started by Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD as inappropriate post in setting disparaging remarks against peoples of South East Asian origin.

2) Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD  posting more posts with inappropriate derogatory remarks about Foreign Workers and peoples of South East Asian origin.

Moving of thread to the Flaming Room has been caused by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD's actions. 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

There is no contribution made at this thread at all by any Guests other than Disclosed Yourself. 

Disclosed Yourself attempting to put the blame for the post having ended up in the Flaming room to others instead of acknowledging his, Disclosed Yourself's own faults....

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Don't forget Ms Philippines had been crowned Ms Universe twice.  There are sexy ones, there are short and fat ones too. Unfortunately,  most that come to Singapore to work is the latter. 

Angmo loves such asian women, short, flabby, big thighs, huge spare tire with long hair wearing clothes several sizes too small for them.

Just few days ago, I saw one who is fat, wear skinny jeans somemore..it rides to butt crack but half of her granny panties can be seen while her tank up ride upwards...you get the ugly picture. Sexy.

Guest flaming room
On 12/21/2019 at 7:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

There is no contribution made at this thread at all by any Guests other than Disclosed Yourself. 

Disclosed Yourself attempting to put the blame for the post having ended up in the Flaming room to others instead of acknowledging his, Disclosed Yourself's own faults....

you are the only one to believe this Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

Actually your statement is true because you, Dirty Auntie are the only one here using the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself" at Blowing Wind, whereas the real Disclosed Yourself has a long time back ceased using this Guest nick.

Therefore: Great achievement! Dirty Auntie, first time you acknowledge your own mistakes and wrongs.

4 hours ago, Guest flaming room said:

you are the only one to believe this Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

Actually your statement is true because you, Dirty Auntie are the only one here using the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself" at Blowing Wind, whereas the real Disclosed Yourself has a long time back ceased using this Guest nick.

Therefore: Great achievement! Dirty Auntie, first time you acknowledge your own mistakes and wrongs.

Great achievement! Disclosed Yourself, first time you acknowledge you have a thousand other nicks. LOL..

Nightwhore, not only do you defend people who invent a thousand nicks, you even defend people who shamelessly hijack others' nicks.  You accumulate more and more demerit points even though you are a member.  Your use of large large fonts show that your brain of negativity is degenerating but you still refuse to see a psychiatrist and persist in trolling.  Beware of hell catching up.  Amen.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:00 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist, not only do you invent a thousand nicks, you even shamelessly hijack others' nicks.  You accumulate more and more demerit points even though you are not a member.  Your misspellings show that your brain of negativity is degenerating but you still refuse to see a psychiatrist and persist in trolling.  Beware of karma catching up.  Emitofo.

Why Auntie is here not in NTUC? :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.