Male HQ

Tom Yum- Hot, Hot!

I must recommend a new Thai stall that has just opened at Maxwell Rd Market by a Thai couple. Facing the main road, it is located at the very end near the toilet area. Their Tom Yum soup is deliciious, taste almost the same as the one at Peppery Thai Restaurant (my favourite) in Bkk, just a notch less fragrant but almost as good. And at only $4.50, it's really worth it. No oily residues floating on top the soup, no artificial sourish taste- the kind one suspect they boil it straight from a powder source. Generous portion of seafood in a thick spicy broth. You can also try their Rice with basil and chilli (another of my favourite Thai staple), a bit on the dry side though. Have not tried their green curry. Will do so next time. The lady owner is pretty. Her husband not bad looking also lah. :lol:

My fave thai restaurant is in Golden Mile Complex (where else?). One restaurant there, Diandin Leluk served my best tomyam and "tang-hoon" (clear beehoon) crab/prawn dish.

Although it is a bit pricey compared to the other food stalls there, it is clean and good friendly service as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.