Male HQ

Sensitive nips

SensitiveNips88

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 1:21 PM, Bumble Bee said:

My nipples are super duper sensitive too! Need someone can play with my nipples 😘😘

Me too... anyone licking my nipples will get my cock in attention

not sure if someone is also into this but I have a huge fetish for guys who have sensitive, fleshy huge nipples with mid-huge size areola. PM me if you have one OR you are into the same 😃

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

The slutty btm I mouth fucked this morning had very sensitive nips. When he took off his top, I pushed him to the wall and first flicked his left nip softly with my tongue. He gave a horny moan “Ohh........” and continued with longer and deeper moans for every next lick I gave. Every flick and swivel of my tongue on his nips was like turning on the switches to his slut mode. He was so teased from my nipple play, I let him fall onto his knees and whipped out my cock and shoved onto his face. 

Oh boy, he rewarded me back amply :)

When that someone knows how to play, lick, suck, tease, tongue, twirl, circle, flick, arouse my sensitive nips like he’s making love to them, he releases the flex gay beast inside me! The feels that shoot straight up my spine and direct into my brain is out of this world.

And after so many hit and miss encounters with so many (hapless) random guys, I’ve only ever met and counted one kindred fella as the ultimate nip connoisseur who can truly make my toes curl and my back arch when I surrender my nips to him. And I’ll always remember how violently his whole body involuntarily shudders, shivers and jerks with every slow, deep and indulgent flick, lick and stroke I return to him, killing him softly and deeply.

would like to know what are the reasons for nipple piercing?

1. no reason, the guy are into body piercing.

2. a way to make the nipple more protruding?

3. heightens the nipples' sensitivity? does it? hope can have some feedback...

4. a gay thing???

5. any other reason... 

i notice a life guard at the pool yesterday who had both his nipples pierced. not ring type, but a silver "stick" thingy. he has a fantastic body, and during his off hours, he swam... yesterday he was swimming next lane to me, and i saw his nipple piercing for the first time. 

Oh god. So many nice nipple here to suck, bite and chew! Im running out of love to give all the nipples photo! Anyone need their nipple to be sucked and played, while me jerking you please dm me. 🤭

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋