Male HQ

Sensitive nips

SensitiveNips88

On 5/13/2021 at 8:52 AM, PlayersGroup said:

There's nothing quite like both nipples sucked and licked by two mouths swirling tongues at the same time. A third mouth in the middle even better

Or a dick in the middle ;)

1 minute ago, hornyformature said:

oh god my nipples are hyper sensitive haha i swear sometimes i get super turned on just by something brushing lightly against it. its so bad bc i get horny way too often

I could fuck you from the back while  brushing my finger on ur nip 

7 minutes ago, nip_fun said:

I could fuck you from the back while  brushing my finger on ur nip 

Oooooh, kinky. Would love to watch, lol. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 10:22 AM, Shirtless boy said:

My nipples are super sensitive and I’m always topless at home even when there are guests. Once awhile can be kinky when my straight friends took a quick peep on my nipples. F8546532-47-E7-4-CE8-AF32-3-DF83-CAEC541

i will lick non-stop this nipples

• 4 months later...

I have my tits played and sucked so much, they are now dark and shaped like bullets. They are connected to my dick and hole. Just touching them by accident, I get instantly horny and wet and want to be fucked like a pig. I cannot help it. The way my tits looked like now is quite obscene. Going to the pool or beach topless, I get weird looks and feel exposed and ashamed. But I feel turned on by the shame. Which makes me wanna be topless more. One time, I had one cock in my mouth and another in my hole and at the same time two dudes each sucking on my tits and a fifth one sucking my dick. That was the most amazing sex I had.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, deepstroke1012 said:

Yep. Mine have always been sensitive - especially during my younger days. It’s like my nipples were directly connected to my crotch. I could cum by just playing with them back then. 

Two things I still love today during foreplay. Lots of kissing and nipple play. 

i thought i was wierd i could cum by just nipple play

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping to bring this back alive for nipples lovers.

Had an encounter (get to meet someone from here) where I was taking turns to lick on the nipples and he was leaking so badly that there was a big wet patch on his underwear. It’s really nice when the nipples are super sensitive.

On 9/19/2022 at 11:27 AM, WesK_Sg said:

Hoping to bring this back alive for nipples lovers.

Had an encounter (get to meet someone from here) where I was taking turns to lick on the nipples and he was leaking so badly that there was a big wet patch on his underwear. It’s really nice when the nipples are super sensitive.

Truly agree... always amaze me how a guy can get so turned on just by playing with his nipples. Mine is just totally unsensitive. is there any way to make it sensitive again haha :D?

On 9/19/2022 at 1:28 PM, sg_JHU said:

Truly agree... always amaze me how a guy can get so turned on just by playing with his nipples. Mine is just totally unsensitive. is there any way to make it sensitive again haha :D?

I am not sure if you can make the nipples sensitive but I do realise most pple who don’t have ultra sensitive nipples tend to be very sensitive around their anus. Just a lick and not even a rim would get them moaning and opening up.

On 9/19/2022 at 1:56 PM, WesK_Sg said:

I am not sure if you can make the nipples sensitive but I do realise most pple who don’t have ultra sensitive nipples tend to be very sensitive around their anus. Just a lick and not even a rim would get them moaning and opening up.

OH YES! hahaha that is the case for me. the area below balls to anus is very sensitive to touch :D 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...