Male HQ

Share girlfriend/wife fantasies

Norman

11 hours ago, Jlim69 said:

Before our second kid, and of course we were younger then too, strangers (from the internet) and even close friends would fuck my wife and I would just watch. Oh ya, until today nothing could come close to how turned on I was seeing other men fuck my wife. 

Me too man. Unfortunately wife more into girls but it's been a fantasy to threesome with a bi guy. 

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

11 hours ago, grocksd said:

For me it is to 

Meet as a trio and have some foreplay together! First

Foreplay: Husband (TOP) and Wife/Gf shower together with some foreplay & kissing! Thereafter the husband gets clean and is ready for a hot time. He gets out and is dried clean by the guy while the wife/gf is showering. 

After drying the guy, the bi guy goes into the shower with the wife and they shower together. The bi guy prepares the female pussy and the wife if comfortable either shaves the bi guys ass smooth and they prepare each other’s holes. 

They dry up and lotion up their entire body smelling beautiful for the stud.

Mains: As they enter the room, the top guy starts speaking dirty and appreciating both their bodies separately. 

Thereafter, he announces a cock sucking competition. Whoever sucks better gets fucked and the other must cheer. Wife/gf compete to suck the stud. 

I am biased and competitive so the guy wins because he tries very hard to deep throat abd get face fucked. The wife/gf admits defeat and cheers the bf/husband to really fuck the guy. Have the hottest fuck with the gf cheering and moaning and screaming to fuck harder!! The bottom guy enjoys the fucking that leaves him sore. 

The wife rides the bottom’s erect cock to pleasure herself to orgasm! 

The trio continue foreplay :)

Wow, this is hot:)

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Jlim69 said:

There are actually many wives to be had out there in Malaysia. During my swinging days, as others had my wife, I got to have, I strongly suspect, more than my share of other people’s wives. Back then, one could find real swingers on adult friend finder but I have no clue if that site still exists. 

There's a legit site dedicated to swinging in SG and SEA called undertable

1 hour ago, archdraong said:

There's a legit site dedicated to swinging in SG and SEA called undertable

That's no longer a good site anymore. 

I was one of the pioneer members of that site. Before it became the absolute mess it is today. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 12:24 AM, grocksd said:

For me it is to 

Meet as a trio and have some foreplay together! First

Foreplay: Husband (TOP) and Wife/Gf shower together with some foreplay & kissing! Thereafter the husband gets clean and is ready for a hot time. He gets out and is dried clean by the guy while the wife/gf is showering. 

After drying the guy, the bi guy goes into the shower with the wife and they shower together. The bi guy prepares the female pussy and the wife if comfortable either shaves the bi guys ass smooth and they prepare each other’s holes. 

They dry up and lotion up their entire body smelling beautiful for the stud.

Mains: As they enter the room, the top guy starts speaking dirty and appreciating both their bodies separately. 

Thereafter, he announces a cock sucking competition. Whoever sucks better gets fucked and the other must cheer. Wife/gf compete to suck the stud. 

I am biased and competitive so the guy wins because he tries very hard to deep throat abd get face fucked. The wife/gf admits defeat and cheers the bf/husband to really fuck the guy. Have the hottest fuck with the gf cheering and moaning and screaming to fuck harder!! The bottom guy enjoys the fucking that leaves him sore. 

The wife rides the bottom’s erect cock to pleasure herself to orgasm! 

The trio continue foreplay :)

Damn ons

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mr Reeman

Me and my,wife regularly meet biguys.... versatile guys are the best. 

However, been finding it more and more difficult to find good men. 

The wife and i enjoy well endowed men, im 8" so she really prefers anything around 8" or more. Otherwise no point. 

So far we've met a black american dude, several white guys and 6 young indians guys. My chinese wife loooooves dark meat.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2020 at 1:24 AM, Jlim69 said:

Before our second kid, and of course we were younger then too, strangers (from the internet) and even close friends would fuck my wife and I would just watch. Oh ya, until today nothing could come close to how turned on I was seeing other men fuck my wife. 

Why stop, if it's mutual fun for both you & Mrs carry on. I'm sure MILFs are much sought after. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:00 AM, Jlim69 said:

We were full on swingers and we did threesomes (I watch as two guys bang my wife), foursomes (two couples), to five couples and even to fairly large orgies (up to, I think it was 50 couples and this was in three penthouses near Port Klang). So, obviously I was also around a lot of hard cock (with more than quite a few who had from trouble getting it up to failure to getting it up at all - my theory, performance anxiety)... but anyway, all that dick and there wasn’t a hint of same sex, man to man, attraction. At least, i really didn’t care or think much of them at all at that time. Well except for the comical, “oh no, I can’t get it up” dudes. I was totally straight back then and I was either fucking some other man’s wife/gf or just going out of mind turned the fuck on seeing other men use my wife for the sexual pleasures. 

Are you both still in the swinging scene now, in KL?