Male HQ

Share girlfriend/wife fantasies

Norman

On 8/13/2021 at 1:43 PM, dusted said:

Some women really have some beast hiding inside them.  Can be very shy even when they're already naked on bed with leg spread wide open.   

When I first started having sex with my girlfriend.  it was just sex at first.  kiss, then slowly pull down underwear, insert, and pump.. lot's of Frenches kisses after I cum with cock still soaking inside her..

Later, I got a little more daring myself (I really am shy also)..  started kissing, and nipple tease her, then go down below and rimmed her..  seriously didn't know where to aim at first..  first encounter was nothing..  rimmed she mourned not sure if she really felt pleasured or not..  proceed to usual..  insert cock.  pump end..  did a bit of research.  aim for the clitoris.  and went searching for it, and found it..  this was a game changer for a very shy girl.  after several practice.  went gentle and wet, biting the clit with the lips..  Frenches kissing the vagina..  she literally have white fluid oozing out, and after a few session, she eventually twisted, turned and place herself in 69 position, and started slurping on the cock.  from there on.  we added massage..  she love it, and will go beast mode..  that's where sex get's really hot..  no more shy girl on bed, she will even sit on my face for me to lick, and sucking with me standing, bend over for ass rim, and penetration etc..  first started was just mourn..  later escalated.. she can ask.  Tell me what are you doing to me now?..  she want's to hear me say..  I am fucking you..  and gets really turned on when I gives instructions..  like when she sucks..  I will tell her..  gently..  wet it with your saliva, let it drip, and I want to hear slurping sound..  really drive both of us crazy..  LOL!!!..  Seriously, this is not imagination or fiction.  go try it with your dude or gal..  

Seriously.  Sometime when sex is boring, it's really the master's fault.  Master really must get the ball rolling one way or another..  It's scientific.  we all like to be pleasured..  and don't believe what you saw people doing with whip and candles.. LOL!!. 

Your girlfriend sounds like a wild sexual being in bed. Awesome. Would love to watch you two in action. 

On 7/28/2021 at 8:52 AM, sgbidaddy said:

I just created a new cuckold fantasy chat group. If anyone is keen to join, i'll just add you guys in.

In the group, please introduce yourself as age, race, role (bi-top/btm/flex, gay-top/btm, trans, ladyboy, cd, etc), stats (body n tool), marital status optional and any other info you like others to know

Note that i may not be very active in this thread cos i am working at the same time...

Hi...mind to add me?? Didi_Reds

I just created a new cuckold fantasy chat group. If anyone is keen to join, i'll just add you guys in.

In the group, please introduce yourself as age, race, role (bi-top/btm/flex, gay-top/btm, trans, ladyboy, cd, etc), stats (body n tool), marital status optional and any other info you like others to know

Note that i may not be very active in this thread cos i am working at the same time...

Pls add me alphaomega70 thanks

On 8/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, dusted said:

I am now suspecting.  Must have got something to do with the vaccine..  LOL!!!..  everything is so different now.  renewed interest, high libido, and fantasizing.  

Memories of some past experience just recently pops up in my mind, and have been fantasizing about a shower cubical incident.  Yesterday morning.  woke up early, feeling really bored, went to check emails, made some calls, and felt really weird, horny, but no erection, seriously feeling uneasy, and was looking around the house looking to see what my wife was doing.  no where in sight, then I walked in to the bathroom, and she was having her morning shower, and it's normal for her to just swing close the door and most time, not shut..  (For me.  I close and make sure it's lock).  

When I peek in.  I saw that she was showring, and brushing her teeth at the same time, she's petite, slim, of course due to maturing age, little bulging tummy, but still have the curvy ass, but a little flabby type..

I suddenly thought. Let's see if I can reenact what I am now fantasizing.  I walk in, which to her is very normal, thinking I wanted to take something.  But, I started stripping removing my shorts, and cloth, and my cock erected..  she look at it..  laugh..  ask me what I want..  you crazy or what..  so old already still like this..  Then thinking it was the usual routine.  she told me.  wait lah..  you go turn on the air con, and wait outside..  I very fast one.. 

I did not respond, kept staring at her, she still under the shower, brushing and shower spraying on her chest, and her head was tilted backward eye closed because of the water spray.  Then I just focus at the shower hitting her nipple, which is already hard, as she was already expecting to have sex with me on our bed, then she turn around and commented.  why still stand there, quickly clean lah..  make sure you bottom scrub clean clean ah.  Again.  I just stared at her and did not respond, as I was replaying and planning all the moves and memories that have been stuck in my thoughts.

Then I made my move, I grab and fondled her breast from behind, she gave out a loud emmm.  because she is still using the tooth brush..  then told me in a very famine voice..  wait lah..  let me finish brushing..  I ignored, and told her.  just do what you are doing, and don't care about me.  I just want to feel your breast..  still in very famine but curious tone, she ask, what's happening to you ah..  suddenly so hum sup want.  again, I ignored, and continued to fondle her breast, and then softly pinch both her nipples..  then she gave out another loud mourn, and put the tooth brush aside, and wanted to turn around to face me, but I held on to her, and she ask, what I want to do, I just ignored..  then I reach down to find her clits, and softly rotate my finger rubbing it and softly biting her ears, and this somehow got her all fired up.

She grab my arm with one hand, and tried to grab my cock with her other hand, but I push her hand away, and told her to rest her hands on the shower tap, and she may have thought this to be one of our usual routine and instinctively held held on, and bend forward.

biting her ears, I kiss her back, then moves down to lick her ass line, but there were not much reaction, knowing because after so many years, I can tell if her mourn is real or she is faking it..  Then I did what she loves most, me licking her pussy, moving my head below her pussy, I rotated my tongue to feel and find her clit.  She likes it soft and wet..  and goes crazy when I bite and lightly suck her clits with my lips, then circling my tongue all over her pussy and sucking it which she loves because according to her, it's the sound of wet kisses and sucking that turns her on, and by then, I knew she is no longer faking her mourn, and went back to lick her ass line, and I believe guys here would know by now my intention..  

I was trying keep her arouse by licking her pussy, and tested licking her ass line, and the moment she mourn and telling me she is felling very ticklish, I knew she has gotten to the next level of feeling pleasured..  I then grab her breast again, and she was telling me in very soft tone, how come my grip is so firm, and she have this feeling like I was trying to eat her up..  and she was right..  I was really horny and my heart beat racing really fast, because, I wanted to take her in her anus, which is something we have never done before.

I knew I have to take it very slow, as I am about 168m weighing about 68kg, and she is petite.  I put my face behind her ass, spread it open, and started circling my tongue around her anus hole..  with every stroke, flood it with my saliva, and she was mourning and moving her body up down motion.  Then I stand up, sub my cock between her ass and slowly try to insert into her anus, and her mourn somehow is very different, and told me.  eh..  wrong hole lah..  then I kiss her ears, and whisper to her.  I want to try anal sex..  and she was mourning and at same time, tell me..  you siao or what.  can or not.  I don't know, will pain or not..  I told her, just relax lah, then she told me.  slowly ok. then I told her.  if pain, you let me know..

Another try..  licking her ass again, and we both somehow got a little more excited as we're doing something very new, and flooding her anus with my saliva, I made another attempt to insert, and looking from my position.  I got a very clear view, and position my cock, and slowly jabbing bit by bit, till my cock head is half way through, then she gave out a soft ah..  slowly, pain..  I pulled  out, and this time, decided to turn on the shower again, and then dispense lot's of shower foam, and made another attempt..  jabbing in slowly, and manage to insert my cock fully inside, and she was filling a bit uncomfortable as she told me she is feeling very weird, and by now, she somehow lost her sexual drive, but still being accommodating, and me, somehow feeling a bit guilty, but wanted to try, and continued to insert, and slowly slide in and out, and she again gave out ah..  slowly..  from here..  I stopped.. told her let's go to our bed and finish the deed..  

We hurried out of the bathroom..  and she dried herself, and jump on the bed, legs and arm spread wide open.  Then I suddenly remember..  We have coconut oil, we have lubricant.  scolded myself, why didn't I ready them in the first place, the I took out all the stuff, coconut oil, durex strawberry flavored lubricant..  Burn some essential oil, and turn on a diffuser..  sprayed lang lang essential oil at the air conditioner..  and the room was smelling sexy.  and I knew my wife somehow gotten soft already.

I started massaging her to help her relax, this always works, and got her all aroused again, and turning her around, I poured some oil on her nipple, and then tease them, and it got really hard, and I enjoyed (She call it.  Molesting her) all over her body..  and waited until I hear the kind of mourn I want to hear, then licking her pussy, I found she was getting already getting wet, and turned her around and position her in doggy position, I licked her ass, and reach for the lubricant..  spitting in the hole, and pump in some lube, and apply the lube on my hard cock..  and jabbed until I get full insertion..  this time, she did not make any complain, just giving out.. mourn,,  ahh..  then I remove my cock, apply more lube, squeezing some inside the anus, and did it about 3 times, until the final insertion, I tried slowly sliding in and out, and now, I can feel it's much smoother, and no complain from my wife..  and she was just mourning, and giving out soft ahh..

I grab grab, and cup her breast, and use my finger to softly pinch her nipples..  position myself to get a good footing, then reach for her ears, and  circling my tongue over her ears, an whisper, I am going to fuck you from behind, if pain also you must endure, I cannot tar han already, I very horny, and I was mourning and my voice shivering..  and she mourn even louder..  Then I proceed to teas her nipple, circle my tongue over her ears, and started to speed up a little, sliding my cock in and out of her anus, and in this position, I need to grab her very firmly and my whole body was really tense up cock like getting harder inside her ass. 

My wife mourn got louder, and sounding very different this time, and this got me racing, and pumping faster till I stand up, grab her waist, and push them hard slapping her ass against me with my cock inside her ass, and she was ecstatic, mourning and now her tone was higher pitch, and I was about to cum, and I cannot let it endt, as our agreement is always that we both must ejaculate either at same time, or I must cum before her.

I proceeded to do our usual routine, fucking her pussy,  licking and teasing her clits, and our favorite position, 69, this round, she was sucking very differently, slurping aggressively, and made me really high, and licking till her body started jerking, and knew she had cum, and as usual, she will turn around, and insert herself into me, and ride me till I cum..

But this round, she adjusted, and inserted my cock into her ass..  still a bit of a challenge at missionary position, and she need to apply the lube on my cock, and she position herself, and we both hug tightly to one another French kissing, and she was pushing from the top, and be jabbing in slowly from below, and once we got full insertion, and she move a few stroke and somehow told be, she felt it's inside already, then she started rocking back and forth, and speeding up the momentum and we're still Frenching, and hugging on tightly to one another..

after a moment of aggressive rocking, she grabbed my head, and push it against her breast, signaling me to pleasure her nipples..  I was slurping and licking at then, then came the moment, I was feeling very excited knowing I will be cuming anytime now, then she threw my head back on the bed, and started twisting her tongue in my mouth bending licking my nipples ears everywhere she can reach, then kiss me pressing very tightly and mourning..  I was like.  Wow..  because she does this when she cum with my cock inside her, and I knew she is going to cum again, and ask, and she told me.  she want to cum already, and I told her, I am also cumming, and at this point, the feeling is, I don't give a fuck anymore if you cum or not..  I am going to enjoy every stroke and every kiss, and we're both like fighting pleasuring out self, and no longer those, I pleasure you, in return I pleasure you.

The final moment was really a whole new experience for us.  she knew she's going to scream, and put her lips tight against mine and mourn aggressively, and me doing the same, and this produces loud but muffled mourn..

both our ejaculation was a long, and mine was very intense..  and we're both sweating even with the air con turned on, and she told me.  her ejaculation was also very very intense.

This really not a story.  happen at home, and hoping to try again on our next round..

Later when we were having our casual chat, then I gathered from my wife.  she have read through the internet about anal sex, and have always been curious, and confessed that some of her friends did tell her about it, but never actually believe them until she research it herself.. 

Nice sharing bro, read this halfway and my d*ck got really wet hehe. It will be more amazing and exciting to be able to watch this live and cum together with you all hehe 

On 8/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, dusted said:

I am now suspecting.  Must have got something to do with the vaccine..  LOL!!!..  everything is so different now.  renewed interest, high libido, and fantasizing.  

Memories of some past experience just recently pops up in my mind, and have been fantasizing about a shower cubical incident.  Yesterday morning.  woke up early, feeling really bored, went to check emails, made some calls, and felt really weird, horny, but no erection, seriously feeling uneasy, and was looking around the house looking to see what my wife was doing.  no where in sight, then I walked in to the bathroom, and she was having her morning shower, and it's normal for her to just swing close the door and most time, not shut..  (For me.  I close and make sure it's lock).  

When I peek in.  I saw that she was showring, and brushing her teeth at the same time, she's petite, slim, of course due to maturing age, little bulging tummy, but still have the curvy ass, but a little flabby type..

I suddenly thought. Let's see if I can reenact what I am now fantasizing.  I walk in, which to her is very normal, thinking I wanted to take something.  But, I started stripping removing my shorts, and cloth, and my cock erected..  she look at it..  laugh..  ask me what I want..  you crazy or what..  so old already still like this..  Then thinking it was the usual routine.  she told me.  wait lah..  you go turn on the air con, and wait outside..  I very fast one.. 

I did not respond, kept staring at her, she still under the shower, brushing and shower spraying on her chest, and her head was tilted backward eye closed because of the water spray.  Then I just focus at the shower hitting her nipple, which is already hard, as she was already expecting to have sex with me on our bed, then she turn around and commented.  why still stand there, quickly clean lah..  make sure you bottom scrub clean clean ah.  Again.  I just stared at her and did not respond, as I was replaying and planning all the moves and memories that have been stuck in my thoughts.

Then I made my move, I grab and fondled her breast from behind, she gave out a loud emmm.  because she is still using the tooth brush..  then told me in a very famine voice..  wait lah..  let me finish brushing..  I ignored, and told her.  just do what you are doing, and don't care about me.  I just want to feel your breast..  still in very famine but curious tone, she ask, what's happening to you ah..  suddenly so hum sup want.  again, I ignored, and continued to fondle her breast, and then softly pinch both her nipples..  then she gave out another loud mourn, and put the tooth brush aside, and wanted to turn around to face me, but I held on to her, and she ask, what I want to do, I just ignored..  then I reach down to find her clits, and softly rotate my finger rubbing it and softly biting her ears, and this somehow got her all fired up.

She grab my arm with one hand, and tried to grab my cock with her other hand, but I push her hand away, and told her to rest her hands on the shower tap, and she may have thought this to be one of our usual routine and instinctively held held on, and bend forward.

biting her ears, I kiss her back, then moves down to lick her ass line, but there were not much reaction, knowing because after so many years, I can tell if her mourn is real or she is faking it..  Then I did what she loves most, me licking her pussy, moving my head below her pussy, I rotated my tongue to feel and find her clit.  She likes it soft and wet..  and goes crazy when I bite and lightly suck her clits with my lips, then circling my tongue all over her pussy and sucking it which she loves because according to her, it's the sound of wet kisses and sucking that turns her on, and by then, I knew she is no longer faking her mourn, and went back to lick her ass line, and I believe guys here would know by now my intention..  

I was trying keep her arouse by licking her pussy, and tested licking her ass line, and the moment she mourn and telling me she is felling very ticklish, I knew she has gotten to the next level of feeling pleasured..  I then grab her breast again, and she was telling me in very soft tone, how come my grip is so firm, and she have this feeling like I was trying to eat her up..  and she was right..  I was really horny and my heart beat racing really fast, because, I wanted to take her in her anus, which is something we have never done before.

I knew I have to take it very slow, as I am about 168m weighing about 68kg, and she is petite.  I put my face behind her ass, spread it open, and started circling my tongue around her anus hole..  with every stroke, flood it with my saliva, and she was mourning and moving her body up down motion.  Then I stand up, sub my cock between her ass and slowly try to insert into her anus, and her mourn somehow is very different, and told me.  eh..  wrong hole lah..  then I kiss her ears, and whisper to her.  I want to try anal sex..  and she was mourning and at same time, tell me..  you siao or what.  can or not.  I don't know, will pain or not..  I told her, just relax lah, then she told me.  slowly ok. then I told her.  if pain, you let me know..

Another try..  licking her ass again, and we both somehow got a little more excited as we're doing something very new, and flooding her anus with my saliva, I made another attempt to insert, and looking from my position.  I got a very clear view, and position my cock, and slowly jabbing bit by bit, till my cock head is half way through, then she gave out a soft ah..  slowly, pain..  I pulled  out, and this time, decided to turn on the shower again, and then dispense lot's of shower foam, and made another attempt..  jabbing in slowly, and manage to insert my cock fully inside, and she was filling a bit uncomfortable as she told me she is feeling very weird, and by now, she somehow lost her sexual drive, but still being accommodating, and me, somehow feeling a bit guilty, but wanted to try, and continued to insert, and slowly slide in and out, and she again gave out ah..  slowly..  from here..  I stopped.. told her let's go to our bed and finish the deed..  

We hurried out of the bathroom..  and she dried herself, and jump on the bed, legs and arm spread wide open.  Then I suddenly remember..  We have coconut oil, we have lubricant.  scolded myself, why didn't I ready them in the first place, the I took out all the stuff, coconut oil, durex strawberry flavored lubricant..  Burn some essential oil, and turn on a diffuser..  sprayed lang lang essential oil at the air conditioner..  and the room was smelling sexy.  and I knew my wife somehow gotten soft already.

I started massaging her to help her relax, this always works, and got her all aroused again, and turning her around, I poured some oil on her nipple, and then tease them, and it got really hard, and I enjoyed (She call it.  Molesting her) all over her body..  and waited until I hear the kind of mourn I want to hear, then licking her pussy, I found she was getting already getting wet, and turned her around and position her in doggy position, I licked her ass, and reach for the lubricant..  spitting in the hole, and pump in some lube, and apply the lube on my hard cock..  and jabbed until I get full insertion..  this time, she did not make any complain, just giving out.. mourn,,  ahh..  then I remove my cock, apply more lube, squeezing some inside the anus, and did it about 3 times, until the final insertion, I tried slowly sliding in and out, and now, I can feel it's much smoother, and no complain from my wife..  and she was just mourning, and giving out soft ahh..

I grab grab, and cup her breast, and use my finger to softly pinch her nipples..  position myself to get a good footing, then reach for her ears, and  circling my tongue over her ears, an whisper, I am going to fuck you from behind, if pain also you must endure, I cannot tar han already, I very horny, and I was mourning and my voice shivering..  and she mourn even louder..  Then I proceed to teas her nipple, circle my tongue over her ears, and started to speed up a little, sliding my cock in and out of her anus, and in this position, I need to grab her very firmly and my whole body was really tense up cock like getting harder inside her ass. 

My wife mourn got louder, and sounding very different this time, and this got me racing, and pumping faster till I stand up, grab her waist, and push them hard slapping her ass against me with my cock inside her ass, and she was ecstatic, mourning and now her tone was higher pitch, and I was about to cum, and I cannot let it endt, as our agreement is always that we both must ejaculate either at same time, or I must cum before her.

I proceeded to do our usual routine, fucking her pussy,  licking and teasing her clits, and our favorite position, 69, this round, she was sucking very differently, slurping aggressively, and made me really high, and licking till her body started jerking, and knew she had cum, and as usual, she will turn around, and insert herself into me, and ride me till I cum..

But this round, she adjusted, and inserted my cock into her ass..  still a bit of a challenge at missionary position, and she need to apply the lube on my cock, and she position herself, and we both hug tightly to one another French kissing, and she was pushing from the top, and be jabbing in slowly from below, and once we got full insertion, and she move a few stroke and somehow told be, she felt it's inside already, then she started rocking back and forth, and speeding up the momentum and we're still Frenching, and hugging on tightly to one another..

after a moment of aggressive rocking, she grabbed my head, and push it against her breast, signaling me to pleasure her nipples..  I was slurping and licking at then, then came the moment, I was feeling very excited knowing I will be cuming anytime now, then she threw my head back on the bed, and started twisting her tongue in my mouth bending licking my nipples ears everywhere she can reach, then kiss me pressing very tightly and mourning..  I was like.  Wow..  because she does this when she cum with my cock inside her, and I knew she is going to cum again, and ask, and she told me.  she want to cum already, and I told her, I am also cumming, and at this point, the feeling is, I don't give a fuck anymore if you cum or not..  I am going to enjoy every stroke and every kiss, and we're both like fighting pleasuring out self, and no longer those, I pleasure you, in return I pleasure you.

The final moment was really a whole new experience for us.  she knew she's going to scream, and put her lips tight against mine and mourn aggressively, and me doing the same, and this produces loud but muffled mourn..

both our ejaculation was a long, and mine was very intense..  and we're both sweating even with the air con turned on, and she told me.  her ejaculation was also very very intense.

This really not a story.  happen at home, and hoping to try again on our next round..

Later when we were having our casual chat, then I gathered from my wife.  she have read through the internet about anal sex, and have always been curious, and confessed that some of her friends did tell her about it, but never actually believe them until she research it herself.. 

Loving it

On 8/18/2021 at 5:24 PM, ChubbyMalayGuy2021 said:

I have a thing for pregnant women and breastfeeding

Women usually get's really horny when they're pregnant, and doctor always advise against having sex especially in later stage..  But sex when the lady is pregnant is the best..  as the pussy is tighten, and very very wet, and they totally enjoy it..

guy just need to be careful with the insertion and cannot do i too aggressively, and this can frustrate the lady..  usually I help the wife..  give her oral..  

On 8/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, dusted said:

Women usually get's really horny when they're pregnant, and doctor always advise against having sex especially in later stage..  But sex when the lady is pregnant is the best..  as the pussy is tighten, and very very wet, and they totally enjoy it..

guy just need to be careful with the insertion and cannot do i too aggressively, and this can frustrate the lady..  usually I help the wife..  give her oral..  

+1 on horniness. But disagree that doctors advise against it, unless there are medical conditions to disallow it

On 8/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, dusted said:

thats simply very hot

On 8/18/2021 at 7:45 PM, theSinner said:

+1 on horniness. But disagree that doctors advise against it, unless there are medical conditions to disallow it

Actually more of a injury risk to the baby.  nothing to do with medical..

The baby's head rest just behind the cervix..  and the cervix is the part providing women with virginial orgasm..  cum inside vs cum outside, via clitoris stimulation.

Maybe just me..  I find it very frustrating, as need slide in and make sure I won't hit the top..  my wife also found it frustrating, and position etc..  also need to be careful not to put pressure on the tummy..  Might as well drop the session..  bo pian..  oral to provide release..  

Invite me pls 

Please do add me in

On 7/27/2021 at 7:52 PM, sgbidaddy said:

Tim_in_Sing white Bi btm would love to get fucked while licking your wife's pussy and while fucking her. 54 192cm tall 90kg one tattoo shaved head divorced.

Edited by Tim_in_Sing
spelling
  • 3 weeks later...