Male HQ

Share girlfriend/wife fantasies

Norman

Hiya, 50yo caucasian, married to younger Indo, won't share pics but open to any kinky chat

Message me here privately, or KIK / TELEGRAM: Caucasian50

On 10/8/2021 at 2:42 PM, shh.secret said:

Have always exclusively been attracted to men all this time but I've been kinda curious lately about how sex w a woman feels like...any bi couple open to enlightening me..? 👉🏼👈🏼 

depending on the attraction..  fucking a women, your cock feels warm, wet, and slippery, and the feeling is spread throughout your entire cock, also, their body is like comparing  leather and silk.  some like leather, and some like soft silky smooth feeling.  

in anal sex, you have this tight grip but dry feeling, smooth with lot's of lubricant.  Women on the other hand, you won't get the tight grip feeling, and it's like slipping yourself into a sleeping bag in a very cold night, but the feeling is spread throughout your entire cock.  feeling warm, wet and slippery.   You can try with those tenga egg toy.  I read a lot of reviews claiming these toys are close to actual feeling, just missing the physical body..  

Also. women like how some men and women are attracting to men.  they have a distinct smell when they are high and horny, and will have white fluid discharge, which are although tasteless have this distinct seductive smell.  

On 10/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, dusted said:

depending on the attraction..  fucking a women, your cock feels warm, wet, and slippery, and the feeling is spread throughout your entire cock, also, their body is like comparing  leather and silk.  some like leather, and some like soft silky smooth feeling.  

in anal sex, you have this tight grip but dry feeling, smooth with lot's of lubricant.  Women on the other hand, you won't get the tight grip feeling, and it's like slipping yourself into a sleeping bag in a very cold night, but the feeling is spread throughout your entire cock.  feeling warm, wet and slippery.   You can try with those tenga egg toy.  I read a lot of reviews claiming these toys are close to actual feeling, just missing the physical body..  

Also. women like how some men and women are attracting to men.  they have a distinct smell when they are high and horny, and will have white fluid discharge, which are although tasteless have this distinct seductive smell.  

Such a detailed description there.. haha..

On 8/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, dusted said:

Women usually get's really horny when they're pregnant, and doctor always advise against having sex especially in later stage..  But sex when the lady is pregnant is the best..  as the pussy is tighten, and very very wet, and they totally enjoy it..

guy just need to be careful with the insertion and cannot do i too aggressively, and this can frustrate the lady..  usually I help the wife..  give her oral..  

For last stage of pregnancy, they recommend more sex to loosing the vagina.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, malayguy1986 said:

I have always fantasize if i have a wife, she would make me wear chastity cage and lick her pussy clean of other men's spunk.

Mmhm have been in a similar scenario before. Was a sub to a couple and after he cum inside her I licked her pussy with his cum still dripping out. Quite hot but the combined taste felt a bit...metallic. Still, would love to submit to a couple again

On 10/12/2021 at 12:28 PM, tiemeup said:

Mmhm have been in a similar scenario before. Was a sub to a couple and after he cum inside her I licked her pussy with his cum still dripping out. Quite hot but the combined taste felt a bit...metallic. Still, would love to submit to a couple again

Wow!!! That is how... I would want that to happen to me... Lick my imaginary wife pussy while the guy pound it hard... That is so hot... Maybe I'll look for a dom wife in the future...

• 3 weeks later...