Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

Hi,

Traveling to Singapore Marina Square area on Monday (26 June) to Wednesday (28 June).
My stats are 42yo, 175cm and 62kg. On the hairy side for the chest and body but trimmed down below.
Seeking to connect with any top or vers-top chubs or cubs for both friends and fun - If we click for fun, I can host too.

Cheers,

Pink.jpg

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Sincerely seeking for long term relationship, not into hook ups or fun. Besided my main career, I'm into arts and cultures too.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near mine or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Both financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Thanks for reading! Hit me up if interested, my tele ID is up there, see ya! ❤

hey guys!

27yo 174 120 filipino cub/chub here.

i've been having a dry spell for me lately, so i'm hoping this ad can potentially change that 😅 looking for someone to have some fun with! i love sensual foreplay, kissing, and blowjobs. i can host at times in punggol.

i prefer hairy guys, or guys who don't shave. whether youre big like me or a chaser, it doesn't matter, i like all body sizes! age isnt an issue as well (indian/malay guys +++)

DM me 🙆🏻‍♂️

Edited by princestory26