Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

Guest Hope to know u
26 176 67 chn average / decent bod :) with a good sizable 6.5" looking for chub btm 40+ uncles

pm me :P

Hope to know u , wonder how to contact u...? Am stocky 1.7 76 Chinese 38yr.

Guest Chubby in SG

More than 3 years since I had someone close to me ...

Friendly people who are outgoing, enjoy travelling and perhaps edgy grown-ups - confident, are welcome.

I'm very much into my career, no spots of white hair yet and still chubby. Good kisser (as what others say) and intellectually curious (self proclaim).

Quality time is best if we are left with weekends or weekday nights. I'm more to laid back when enjoying my weekends - a walk by the beach, watching movies hand in hand, chat and joke over coffee and dinner.

What I find important in a relationship :

Being in a relationship. A mixture of seriousness and enjoyment between each other be it our times together eating, shopping, sharing problems / woes. It would be nice to know someone matured in thinking, respect and accept me for who I am.

Chat me up at msn or e-mail - winston_sg@hotmail.com

Guest gazarette

is it me or do you think the chasers are getting younger and younger.. no offence to the young chasers. just wondering where did the 30 above went to? just wondering.. sorry to digress..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -Anthony-
I'm a chaser. My stats: 39yo Eurasian 165 70 top. PM me if you're stocky/cub/chubby btm/flex. It would be a plus if you're 25 and above. Cheers! :D

hihi im 25 chn 170 88 btm open u?

add me in msn chan_baby_sg@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest -snowball-

Am i chub, most time, stats can't tell anything, unless too obvious, just like SEALs, 100% for sure he is already much underweight, most people actually is chubby, but they like to say that they are stocky just cos in this market not much people into chubby esp in irc, how true you know i know, but i believe everyone do have his market value just depends how big is it in this circle, find it funny why some people, i refer to Guest, want to know someone but not a register member yet expect people to PM him & seldom want to give self email address in their post first

Guest Am I Chub...?
Am i chub, most time, stats can't tell anything, unless too obvious, just like SEALs, 100% for sure he is already much underweight, most people actually is chubby, but they like to say that they are stocky just cos in this market not much people into chubby esp in irc, how true you know i know, but i believe everyone do have his market value just depends how big is it in this circle, find it funny why some people, i refer to Guest, want to know someone but not a register member yet expect people to PM him & seldom want to give self email address in their post first

Thk Snowball....I don't mean to know other email and don't show mine....If I email him for sure he will know my email...rite?

The only thing is that I am lazy to change my email or to create one email to get reply here....So hope u don't mistaken...and I don't like to register myself over here....cos' I find it difficult to register....and lazy to find out more...so I prefer to be a guest....after all I don't want to know or be know by so many ppl if I come over here to look see look see....ha ha ...BTW....I actually see myself as a stocky guy but u think with this weight I am chub...? ha ha anyway I am try to reduce my weight hope I can make it with yr blessing....thk snowball....

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic