Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

Guest -snowball-

Am i chub...? don't be sensitive, i have alot of gymmer friends that weight over 85kg & their hight just around 1.7m, yet they are very muscular or stocky ( not chubby with big tummy or belly ), cos of your nick so i have that statement, i don't mean anything, no worry, about the email, i always have the thought that if you want to know someone ( esp if you not a member but the other party is ), to show that you are sincere, is better to reveal yours first don't you thinik so? Happy searching & hope you get what you seek.

Guest -CuteChub-

So many chubs looking for fit chasers, what a joke, my I suggest all chubs go gym regularly to get rid of the fats and become gym fit to attract those fit chasers.. :D

Good luck, chubs :thumb:

Guest Am I chub...?
Am i chub...? don't be sensitive, i have alot of gymmer friends that weight over 85kg & their hight just around 1.7m, yet they are very muscular or stocky ( not chubby with big tummy or belly ), cos of your nick so i have that statement, i don't mean anything, no worry, about the email, i always have the thought that if you want to know someone ( esp if you not a member but the other party is ), to show that you are sincere, is better to reveal yours first don't you thinik so? Happy searching & hope you get what you seek.

Thk snowball...don't mistaken that I am angry or sensitive....In fact I find u friendly and straight forward in telling me...and I appreciate....but just that I too have my point in asking first ....as I do find some of the ppl here are not sincere....therefore I trying my luck here....thk anyway....hope to know u better....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi

i am a cute chinese chub that needs to be loved and pampered,

my stats is 33 yrs old, 172 cm, 115 kgs,

all slim and stocky chasers,plse email me: futuristica@gmail.com

I like! Can i tie you to a post, whip you and use candle wax on u?

Guest Anonymous
Seeking fun. I'm a anal virgin but i really wanna try.

I've no place for fun so it's either your place or hotel

175 22 80 chub chindian 6.7inch flex

interested?

chindianchubb@gmail.com

I am interested!

Anonymous

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic