Male HQ

Memories of Old Fort Road Beach

Guest Nick1969

7 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

New nude beach can be beach away NSRCC golf course.

I've been there several times but only saw an old man fishing and another time an ang mo tanning all. Both seem to have exhibited hardly an interest in my gaydar. And lots of sand flies. Got bitten all over.

Guest Guest Memory
On 9/2/2020 at 1:22 AM, Guest beachy said:

I've been there several times but only saw an old man fishing and another time an ang mo tanning all. Both seem to have exhibited hardly an interest in my gaydar. And lots of sand flies. Got bitten all over.

So not worth going?

On 9/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, Neh Neh said:

New nude beach can be beach away NSRCC golf course.

if one dont drive, how to get there? theres a shuttle bus from tenah merah mrt to nsrcc, after that can walk to the beach?

Guest doxxing

You guy repeatedly impersonating this Thomas D T guy at BW:

Do you know what  you do is called Doxxing and considered an offence in Singapore?

A new offence under the POHA is doxxing, which came into operation on 1 January 2020. Doxxing refers to the publication of someone’s personal information with the intention to harass, threaten or facilitate violence against them. This new offence is targeted at enhancing protection of undesirable online behaviour.

Posting a picture of someone else here without his consent falls under this category , as the image of someone is considered personal information.

You better know what you do online, if you intend to continue to harass others online.

For the publication of personal information with the intention to harass, the penalties are a fine of up to $5,000 and/or an imprisonment term of 6 months.

For the publication of personal information to cause or facilitate violence, the penalties are a fine of up to $5,000 and/or an imprisonment term of 12 months.

These maximum penalties are doubled for repeat offenders.

4 hours ago, mith said:

if one dont drive, how to get there? theres a shuttle bus from tenah merah mrt to nsrcc, after that can walk to the beach?

Yup..very true. It will never be another big gay cruising place. There are so many reasons why this place will not be 'recapturing' that Fort Road Vibe... the main thing is access to it. It is a large piece of land but a lot of sensitive places and building there too.

Anyone want to bring their own asshole to fuck or suck there, sure... str8 couple are seen going there to do this too. Find a spot no one can see you and just do it. Large gathering??? And hoping when you go down you will find some guys walking about? Easier to win 4D then find anyone there. Its a place you bring someone there to fuck and not a place you can motivate enough people to go there to seek sex. And if you do, you draw too much attention there and soon the authority will make their way there for sure.

I have rode certain parts nude but it is not easy if you do that too early in the night as many people ride there on the PCN to Changi Point. So much so, I rather not waste time doing it and just do my actual sport cycling. Its a really long road now since the expansion from the old Changi Coastal Road. As for beach front they are there in small pockets if you can get access to it but on foot? Unless you love walking like you love marathon. And some part are militarily protected. There is also the port for the Navy ships when they are in town. In the age of advance night-vision now, catching you in the act is way more easier. heheheh

Fort Road is over and done. You are only looking for pockets of area (even in Fort Road area today) enough for two to get some action out of eye shot just like any itchy str8 couple paktoring in Singapore. For larger group, sure if you look to like Bedok Reservoir, CBP, Tampines E Park...etc but again they can be rather empty at times or park is not that large. Likely if you do it, many will be watching as people do track people there in the dark and at times stalk you even if you do not like it. If you like that kind of thing then go. But you might not like what kind of creeps stalk you though heheheh..

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, Guest doxxing said:

You guy repeatedly impersonating this Thomas D T guy at BW:

Do you know what  you do is called Doxxing and considered an offence in Singapore?

A new offence under the POHA is doxxing, which came into operation on 1 January 2020. Doxxing refers to the publication of someone’s personal information with the intention to harass, threaten or facilitate violence against them. This new offence is targeted at enhancing protection of undesirable online behaviour.

Posting a picture of someone else here without his consent falls under this category , as the image of someone is considered personal information.

You better know what you do online, if you intend to continue to harass others online.

For the publication of personal information with the intention to harass, the penalties are a fine of up to $5,000 and/or an imprisonment term of 6 months.

For the publication of personal information to cause or facilitate violence, the penalties are a fine of up to $5,000 and/or an imprisonment term of 12 months.

These maximum penalties are doubled for repeat offenders.till

Not hard to solve is it?.. JUST FUCKING REGISTER IT AND PROBLEM SOLVED. duh.      Darwanian Still Rules.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Not True
5 hours ago, doncoin said:

Today with saunas and apps, the need for such a space is less. 

I disagreee.   With the explosion of population, theneeded quiet space and greeneries is even more cruicial for the gay community to runaway too.  Sauana you need to pay and also for sex purposes only.  Whereas in Ford Road , you can picnic, sex, swim, gossip, stay-in, exercise, jog...and watch the sunrise and sunset or do your study....and so much more.   The imagination and the space is limitless, if you don't mind the mosquitoes.  Even a well maintained artificial park also got mosquitoes which is the result of constant development, digging and constructing. 

1 hour ago, trulyluq said:

some just can't get over Fort Road isn't it?

it's a  done deal dude! explosion or not, quiet or not, crucial or not, keep on dreaming it will never happens again.

'bot time this thread should be CLOSED!  

Why straight people get to have red light districts all over Singapore and gay people cannot have Ford Road?  We need to have a "district" for the gay.

On 9/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Guest Unfair said:

Why straight people get to have red light districts all over Singapore and gay people cannot have Ford Road?  We need to have a "district" for the gay.

Great. should call it Castro District. How about the whole CBD?

maybe to adapt it better to local standards call it Ca Stro District

On 9/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, trulyluq said:

some just can't get over Fort Road isn't it?

it's a  done deal dude! explosion or not, quiet or not, crucial or not, keep on dreaming it will never happens again.

'bot time this thread should be CLOSED!  

Dude, people just want to reminiscence on this place.

On 9/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Guest Unfair said:

Chinatown is the de facto gay district with pubs and saunas. Though the pubs are closed atm thanks to covid.

Guest chinatowncruiser

If you walk around chinatown area after midnight, its not difficult to find someone cruising. Had many encounters along the shop pathway and many darker corners, backlane for quick fun. A few times even stripped fully naked and doing full course in a darker backlane. But haven't been there for a while so things might have changed a little. Watch out for the increasing number of cameras if you're going to do anything. Don't be filmed! I had more difficulty shaking off multiple cruisers than finding one.

8 hours ago, Guest chinatowncruiser said:

If you walk around chinatown area after midnight, its not difficult to find someone cruising. Had many encounters along the shop pathway and many darker corners, backlane for quick fun. A few times even stripped fully naked and doing full course in a darker backlane. But haven't been there for a while so things might have changed a little. Watch out for the increasing number of cameras if you're going to do anything. Don't be filmed! I had more difficulty shaking off multiple cruisers than finding one.

That is true.... these day compared to back then, there were no such thing as street CCTVs. Any one thinking to do any nude stuff outdoor like me once in a while, you better do your homework and scout out the location. In URBAN SINGAPORE, places with no cameras is unheard of.

Do you know that in Singapore if you did something wrong and making a getaway by vehicles, we can track you on any main roads, expressway all the way to JB causeway. How hard would it now be to coordinate a means to catch you. Small lanes too like in Geylang for exampe LTA camera are camera system that can be shared with the police or work in tandem with the law. Almost every other lamp post has a camera these days. And no all are aim on roads too if you pay attention. So ... watch where you want to do your naughty stuff.

Guest Missing the oldies days
On 9/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, Guest Memory said:

Chinatown is the de facto gay district with pubs and saunas. Though the pubs are closed atm thanks to covid.

Chinatown  cannot compare with Ford Road. In fact, Sauna also cannot compare.  Ford Road is strictly "designed" by nature for  gay hideout only.  Where else can you find nude beach in Singapore?  Only in Ford Road. 

5 hours ago, Guest Missing the oldies days said:

Chinatown  cannot compare with Ford Road. In fact, Sauna also cannot compare.  Ford Road is strictly "designed" by nature for  gay hideout only.  Where else can you find nude beach in Singapore?  Only in Ford Road. 

Of course there are.... when Fort Road was going on there were other places too. We just did not tell you heheheheh.....

Before  you all get your hopes all high again best we not say where they were or might still be. This is Singapore now with high tech. It is almost hard to find a place now but possible but it's only for couples. Anything too large a group and the authority and newspapers will be out with long zoom

Guest Not gay conducive anymore
6 minutes ago, upshot said:

Anything too large a group and the authority and newspapers will be out with long zoom

I hate the invention of smart phone.  Last time don't have this problem of being "spied" by secret camera nor the shaming on  internet. 

Guest Daniel Seah
5 hours ago, Guest Missing the oldies days said:

You are totally wrong! 

There are nude beaches in Singapore which people don't want to tell and keep it as a secret.

Yes. In the past was Fort Road. Now, it is further away from Fort Road (more than 10km) which have nudists around in day time.

7 hours ago, Guest Not gay conducive anymore said:

I hate the invention of smart phone.  Last time don't have this problem of being "spied" by secret camera nor the shaming on  internet. 

That's life....old has to give way to new. You now have new experiences that we did not have during our 'hey days'. Back then we would be looking at guys or hooking up at the beach  and doing stuff and the only thing that disrupt that might be hunger or thirst. These day you look at couples eating or group of friends or colleague go out for dinner... all glue to the damn bloody phone. Only look up to put food in the mouth or comment on something they saw on their mobile and want to share. Back then, we had more old school activities. Even if Fort Road comes back... it will never be the same and will be lagi more impersonal and distracting with all the glowing phones lighting up the beach and forest all over hahahahah.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 8:01 PM, Guest Not gay conducive anymore said:

Uncle, y worry abt people taking ur nude foto when u r willing to go nude on a public beach?  

• 4 months later...
Guest Heeeee

The 1st guy interviewed in the clip must have traumatised even after all these years 😁 “I’m going to die in school uniform without having any sex …. 🤪

38 minutes ago, Guest Heeeee said:

The 1st guy interviewed in the clip must have traumatised even after all these years 😁 “I’m going to die in school uniform without having any sex …. 🤪

He's quite at ease and calm with it - you can't really hear it, but when I was interviewing him he was saying it with some humour! For me, it was a moving coming-of-age exploration story of Fort Road...

29 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I regretted not knowing abt FR earlier. Plus when I knew abt it, its also too far from where I stay to go more often. 

I never really went to FR too! Only heard about it as a mystical place from others, it was convenient for those who live in the East, especially near to Katong / Marine Parade area and the boys school in the vicinity (St Pat's, Victoria etc.)

2 minutes ago, ZH_L said:

I never really went to FR too! Only heard about it as a mystical place from others, it was convenient for those who live in the East, especially near to Katong / Marine Parade area and the boys school in the vicinity (St Pat's, Victoria etc.)

Im at east, but still far to go, cos im right at the east end.

Guest Exhibo
On 1/19/2021 at 4:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Uncle, y worry abt people taking ur nude foto when u r willing to go nude on a public beach?  

Because last time there's no worry people take photo that's why we were willing the be not nude but having sex openly.

Imagine if sauna allow people to use phone to take photo, you dare to go sauna for sex?

Also last time not easy to find gay videos, there are lots of voyeurs there. You'll find lots of cleared but hidden areas where there's planks, baseboards and newspapers already laid for sex. The voyeurs will be waiting around the bushes. The exhibitors will either cruise around or laid down waiting for takers. Come to think about it, it's really the same as saunas but more open spaces.

There's even one regular who tied himself to a tree for anybody to take him.

I'm more the nude swimming type. After swimming, I'll find a place to rest and even sleep naked. But then had to apply mosquito oil that made me look so greasy. I tried mosquito coil burner but not effective outdoor.

Of course I'm also looking for sex if that's.

There's no avoiding the voyeurs. Only way was to get used to it. 

• 6 months later...

I cycled there last week, to the spot near the jetty where the lorries collects the sands just to recce the place again!

The place was totally change! there a big building facing the escapade and the big opening field. There's still a small portion of the woody spots near to the Camera post. I triggered the alarm when I tried to cross over, that's really startled me, so I backed tracked and go into the woods down a small slope, as I walk it comes to an opening  and I found a spot to do my nude tanning. Nobody was there as it was mid day, the sun was really hot. It's really a long ride to the spot! 

There is no need to bemoan the loss of Fort Road as a gay cruising spot. I haven't been back there in years and I still get plenty of dicks from elsewhere.

In any case, gay cruising spots are very organic.

Once a sizeable number of people congregate at a place, it's reputation will spread. If no one wants to return to Fort Road, there must be a good reason. It's coming to 2022 and perhaps time to bid Fort Road a fond farewell.

Let's wait till the MRT opens at Katong Park and all the dusts have settled. 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:35 AM, gstringuy26 said:

I cycled there last week, to the spot near the jetty where the lorries collects the sands just to recce the place again!

The place was totally change! there a big building facing the escapade and the big opening field. There's still a small portion of the woody spots near to the Camera post. I triggered the alarm when I tried to cross over, that's really startled me, so I backed tracked and go into the woods down a small slope, as I walk it comes to an opening  and I found a spot to do my nude tanning. Nobody was there as it was mid day, the sun was really hot. It's really a long ride to the spot! 

I don't have a bicycle but I have motorcycle. If anyone has a bicycle, let's ride together to explore. 

Recently, I passed by Fort Rd. Underneath the bridge, waiting for the rain to stop.

I have never been deep inside and not sure how it looks like. 

If I were to go in one day, I might try wild swimming. 

Guest 王粒红
On 12/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

I don't have a bicycle but I have motorcycle. If anyone has a bicycle, let's ride together to explore. 

Recently, I passed by Fort Rd. Underneath the bridge, waiting for the rain to stop.

You should be able to see some cruising :)

On 12/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

There's a stretch of quiet beach across the canal besides the boat area, maybe can do wild swimming there if you can cross over! Still looking for a safer entrance instead of crossing the canal, anyone knows?

• 7 months later...
On 10/6/2020 at 11:41 PM, Hungtall said:

Anyone going there 

can’t find the thread 

I was there one afternoon probably 2 years ago and there was a man tanning naked indeed.  And was there again a few evenings ago and there were two women there with food and all. Looked like they were having a picnic. I think that place is too easily accessible to be like the new Fort Road beach. It's only less than 5 minutes walk from the jogging cycling track. Not secluded enough 

Does anyone remember seeing a hunky guy who would go onto the stage at Katong Park late at night and take off all his clothes and exhibit himself? My friends and I will park ourselves somewhere discreet and wait for him to start the show and giggle. Lol. That wouldn't happen at all if there were CCTVs and smartphones.

And it was very cruisy in the pre reno toilet those days too. 

• 1 year later...

Fort road carpark is still cruisy, mostly matured uncles or gay couples in their 40s above go there to find snacks.

Last night was there around 11pm after a good cycling, there were some 7 to 8 cars, most of them parked in between heavy vehicles, no action.

Taking a walk to the dimmed space below the elevated cycling bridge covered by bushes. Found a sex paradise there. 😍

some were kneeling down with their tongues working hard, one couples were were doing doggy on the ground - probably too horny to wait any longer or a better location, there was also an orgy of four. 

Two guys apparently they are couples helped me to release, first by his hot and skilled tongue kung-fu and second use his soft palate to siphon in my load. Never been this wild outdoor for a long time. 

maybe only the fort road veterans still like the place.

Edited by Malabird

On 9/17/2023 at 11:08 PM, DMassage said:

Didn't know this place is still active. 

I guess the crowd on last Saturday was uncommon, probably due to seventh lunar calendar month was just over so the rush to release the deprived hormones. 

Friday and Saturday nights are still popular, so try on the largest full moon night on Friday 29 September, full moon usually bring out more horny dicks and mouth. 😉

Edited by Malabird

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.