Male HQ

Any Good Skin Doctor here?

Guest johnny

Guest johnny

i am a top. i fxxk only with a condom. i also like to receive and give unprotected blow job and do deep kiss. 2 days ago I found a pimple on my penis shaft. no pain, no discharge, just a small lump like a pimple. my normal doctor thinks it is a pimple and gave me some Tetracycline (antibiotic). i read on some web site that this could be herpes which could have spread with unprotected blow-job !! I would like to get a second opinion. can recommend a experience doctor that is in private practice (no need plu)

I once received a bj without condom. For the next 2 days, there is swelling on my skin, followed by painful blisters on the head and the skin. I was so afraid and dare not consult a doctor, so i just bought a anti bacterial cream to apply on it and it recovers in about a week. Have no idea whats wrong.

20 hours ago, Guest johnny said:

i am a top. i fxxk only with a condom. i also like to receive and give unprotected blow job and do deep kiss. 2 days ago I found a pimple on my penis shaft. no pain, no discharge, just a small lump like a pimple. my normal doctor thinks it is a pimple and gave me some Tetracycline (antibiotic). i read on some web site that this could be herpes which could have spread with unprotected blow-job !! I would like to get a second opinion. can recommend a experience doctor that is in private practice (no need plu)

There is a doctor I am seeing. Not sure he is PLU though but should be gay friendly. If u like. I can give U the contact. But expensive though

Guest Adviser

Could be syphilis,  even if the "pimple" healed and disappear , look out if you have red spot(itchy) on your palm esp that will be stage 2.  Dr Tan & partners @ Robertson Quay is good.  Dont go to GP, I have friend who went to GP and was misdiagnosed and the Dr also never follow up which is very bad.

Imo, go to polyclinic, request for a male doctor and get referral to nsc, if necessary. 

Stop speculating and frightening yourself. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, jlone said:

Anybody here knows any doctor who is good in treating body n scrotum itchiness ?

Please recommend, thank you. 

Unfortunately, you did not elaborate on what other body parts besides the scrotum you have itchiness.

Note that I am not a doctor and most here don't come with medical background.

From my experience most General practitioners are not experts when it comes to skin issues.

What I would recommend to you as a first step: Try some looser underpants. Avoid using synthetic textiles (Leave your jock strings in the drawer. haha)

Singapore with the humid climate if you walk a lot and wear too tight underwear, the friction can cause itchyness at the scrotum area. Also avoid tight pants or jeans for a while. Apply some lotion (those ph value 5.5) and let the lotion soak in before wearing any underpants.

It can always be something else as scabies but could be also something not critical as jock itch (tinea cruris) related. Without diagnosis always difficult to guess.

For jock itch, can apply some topical antifungal medication (available at drug stores) and apply in the evening before bedtime.

If the itch persists after 10 days, then go to a GP and ask to be referred to the National Skin Centre for an appointment. (At least the doctors are cheaper than going to Camden Medical or other medical centres).

Guest Guest
On 3/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, jlone said:

Anybody here knows any doctor who is good in treating body n scrotum itchiness ?

Please recommend, thank you. 

Is it eczema? It can spread to the rest of the body if you keep scratching. 

If you have no open wounds, maybe you can try rubbing a small itchy part with some wet baking soda paste and see if it helps. It's an old grandmother's cure though. Baking soda has mild anti-bacteria effectiveness and rubbing it on the skin can help to scrap off some of the dead skins away. Just make sure you DON'T put them onto open wounds and scrap the open wound even bigger. Alternatively, plaster a small patch of baking soda onto a small part of your itchy skin overnight and see if it will help. Again, make sure there is NO open wounds and start with just a SMALL area to test it out first. There are people who are allergic to baking soda. 

Go google out eczema and baking soda to read the risk and benefits to make a decision for yourself. 

On 3/8/2022 at 2:02 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Hello. What will you recommend to make scabies heals fast? I've been having it at my back for months now.

Since u know its scabies, why dun see a GP to get anti-scabies lotion? Just leave it on for 8-10hrs, and u are cured. In msia, u can get at pharmacies w/o prescription, but dun know whether SG can or not. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:53 AM, Latte said:

Hv to fill questionnaire that sort of thing or not? Understand that's what they do for HIV testing (?) which I find intrusive

Just respond or tick something and when they ask give a dumb reply.

I asked the guy once who came with (in my view) weird questions:

"Are you aroused now? "

On 3/10/2022 at 8:46 AM, Latte said:

Since u know its scabies, why dun see a GP to get anti-scabies lotion? Just leave it on for 8-10hrs, and u are cured. In msia, u can get at pharmacies w/o prescription, but dun know whether SG can or not. 

he should go for a doc first unless he is 100% sure it is scabies.

Should not try to treat something if you don't know it is that disease.

https://www.healthline.com/health/scabies#home-remedies

The articles says that most "over the counter" treatments don't help to kill off the mites.

=> Better to go to a doc and get the appropriate treatment to kill the mites for once and all.

But first he should just go to a doc and let it be analysed.

Edited by singalion

Guest Dick Ass Seek
On 3/10/2022 at 8:53 AM, Latte said:

Hv to fill questionnaire that sort of thing or not? Understand that's what they do for HIV testing (?) which I find intrusive

I would suggest DSC, you will be immune to the questioning after the 1st visit. Everyone is there for the same reason and there is nothing to be shameful of. 

I go to DSC for all my test and treatments. The nurses are quite friendly and they do not judge. Better get cured ASAP.

On 3/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, Guest Dick Ass Seek said:

I would suggest DSC, you will be immune to the questioning after the 1st visit. Everyone is there for the same reason and there is nothing to be shameful of. 

I go to DSC for all my test and treatments. The nurses are quite friendly and they do not judge. Better get cured ASAP.

But I believe nowadays all govt medical records are centralised and accessible to other doctors who treat u for other stuff. I rather keep std-related checkups/results separate 😜 

Edited by Latte

On 3/10/2022 at 12:52 PM, singalion said:

he should go for a doc first unless he is 100% sure it is scabies.

Should not try to treat something if you don't know it is that disease.

https://www.healthline.com/health/scabies#home-remedies

The articles says that most "over the counter" treatments don't help to kill off the mites.

=> Better to go to a doc and get the appropriate treatment to kill the mites for once and all.

But first he should just go to a doc and let it be analysed.

I'm referring to medication that GP will prescribe for scabies, not those kind of DIY remedies. Msian pharmacies are not so strict about dispensing medicine like in SG. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.