Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 6/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Fit4Fit said:

Cruising places:

Parks

1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!)

2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!)

3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top

Swimming Pools

1. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

2. Chin Woo Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

3. Bandar Tun Razak

Malls

1. KL Sentral toilet besides KFC (HAPPENING!)

2. Nu Sentral toilet besides HM (HAPPENING!)

3. Sunway Pyramid toilet below TGV

4. Avenue K toilet Level C & next to Tealive

5. Empire gallery Toilet beside popular / uniqlo. (Once in the blue moon)

RnR

1. LDP towards Kepong besides Caltex (HAPPENING!)

2. LDP towards Puchong from Sunway McDonald (HAPPENING!)

3. Shell toilet at kesas highway towards kota kemuning also got. (Depends lucks, mostly taxi driver or lorry driver)

4. Shell toilet USJ Hicom (Happening)

Gym

1. CF Sunway Pyramid (HAPPENING!)

2. CF Mid Valley

3. CF 1 Utama (HAPPENING!)

4. FF Avenue K (HAPPENING!)

5. FF The Curve

6. FF Empire (HAPPENING!)

7. FF Paradigm Mall (Happening)

Thanks for the information. I should start to explore all the places again. 

Pasar Seni LRT station toilet now becomes the gay hub for cruising. At one time there were 4 people in the toilet standing around and 2 at the urinal doing their business haha. Like entering the gay club. 

As the intersection station is my station back and forth from the office to home, I can clearly identified the regular faces for that toilet. Haha. 

Well probably need to find another place for toilet fun. Any suggestion apart from the above list?

Was cruising at Plaza Rakyat. Quite lucky where immediately got a guy come up to me and wanna suck my dick. So we both headed to the last stall to had some fun. 

But halfway, got caught by someone and kena report to the train station people. Luckily he was nice enough to let us go without much hassle, just make us explain ourselves and make him look like a boss. 

First time cruise then like this already 🥲🥲🥲🥲

38 minutes ago, ZionCum said:

Was cruising at Plaza Rakyat. Quite lucky where immediately got a guy come up to me and wanna suck my dick. So we both headed to the last stall to had some fun. 

But halfway, got caught by someone and kena report to the train station people. Luckily he was nice enough to let us go without much hassle, just make us explain ourselves and make him look like a boss. 

u’re lucky you were not beaten up. 

20 hours ago, ZionCum said:

the person who report u r bad ... but why that person go n catch u guys ... he gay too ?

On 3/16/2021 at 1:57 PM, MalayB said:

Pasar Seni LRT station toilet now becomes the gay hub for cruising. At one time there were 4 people in the toilet standing around and 2 at the urinal doing their business haha. Like entering the gay club. 

As the intersection station is my station back and forth from the office to home, I can clearly identified the regular faces for that toilet. Haha. 

Well probably need to find another place for toilet fun. Any suggestion apart from the above list?

Usually around wha time?

1 hour ago, Nic_T said:

Went to LDP RnR near Caltex recently! Quick a number of ppl cruise there! Many are young and chaser.. hope to see more bear guys there.. 

Tot I read some guys were arrested last few days... maybe different port

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic