Male HQ

Tommy's Yoga Classes @ Hindoo Road

KelvinRaj

1 hour ago, KelvinRaj said:

You know him? How he look physically? How is the place there? 

Very slim n fit for his age. He turned 60 last year.  Hot n very nice guy. He is a yoga teacher n does massage too. 

Till end of this year, he will be at hindoo rd after which he have to move out.   How to describe his place? Terrace ? Quiet n very private ambience.  

5 hours ago, cutejack said:

Very slim n fit for his age. He turned 60 last year.  Hot n very nice guy. He is a yoga teacher n does massage too. 

Till end of this year, he will be at hindoo rd after which he have to move out.   How to describe his place? Terrace ? Quiet n very private ambience.  

Thank you for your information. Have you try his massage service? It's have a good stroke? Does he provide body oil massage? 

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Haven't try his massage yet. Only attended his naked yoga. 

Oh OK. I see. How much cost his naked yoga classes? It's the yoga is mix of guys and girl or only guys? How he attitude? He is look fit and toned? 

25 minutes ago, KelvinRaj said:

Oh OK. I see. How much cost his naked yoga classes? It's the yoga is mix of guys and girl or only guys? How he attitude? He is look fit and toned? 

20bucks for 1.5hours

Naked yoga so only guys.

As i oredi mentioned ,nice guy to talk to. Fit n toned yes. Those model kind body with pubic bones n all.

4 minutes ago, cutejack said:

20bucks for 1.5hours

Naked yoga so only guys.

As i oredi mentioned ,nice guy to talk to. Fit n toned yes. Those model kind body with pubic bones n all.

Thank you for your information. I would like try his massage maybe this week. I don't think so he have massage table. Only on the floor. Mm...i check with him, he also offering sensual and tantratic massage. Shall go for it.  Have you try Robin tampines Central massge? 

• G_M changed the title to Tommy's Yoga Classes @ Hindoo Road
18 hours ago, cutejack said:

20bucks for 1.5hours

Naked yoga so only guys.

Thank you. Wondering whether during yoga, did you guys get erected? Shy. 

On 6/18/2020 at 1:35 AM, cutejack said:

Edited by PassingGuess
Edited

On 6/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Thank you for your information. I would like try his massage maybe this week. I don't think so he have massage table. Only on the floor. Mm...i check with him, he also offering sensual and tantratic massage. Shall go for it.  Have you try Robin tampines Central massge? 

Edited by PassingGuess
Edited

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.