Male HQ

Tommy's Yoga Classes @ Hindoo Road

KelvinRaj

• 4 weeks later...

Today i got a text from Tommy, sharing what he said:

Try my sensual Thai Yoga Massage, $80 hour, tantric massage $100 hour, 4-hand massage $180hour, by appt.

36 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Today i got a text from Tommy, sharing what he said:

Try my sensual Thai Yoga Massage, $80 hour, tantric massage $100 hour, 4-hand massage $180hour, by appt.

From my personal experiences with Tommy, massage was indeed good. Stroke wise for me may be strong for some but I love a good intense rub & kneading. 

40 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Haha. I attended many of his yoga classes. Very caring n understanding guy at the same time cheeky too. Cute

indeed cheeky! hahaha ...

oh ya almost forgot he conducted yoga. was tempted to try but could not find the time. care to share with me the size class? care to share n PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Went last Saturday and it was a good experience. Really enjoyed being at ease with a bunch of naked guys. Some sexual energy but I was just working out how to do the moves. Tommy was very chilled and fun. And nice to meet others who are happy to hang out nude. 

• 1 month later...

had a great time learning from Tommy earlier this afternoon. will definitely try and go for another class soon.

p.s. sorry I didn't catch your name but you had a green towel and said bye to me before you left the house. would love to chat if you are here & happen to see this. i was in white with a striped beach towel.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 8:35 AM, hard pecs said:

Went last Saturday and it was a good experience. Really enjoyed being at ease with a bunch of naked guys. Some sexual energy but I was just working out how to do the moves. Tommy was very chilled and fun. And nice to meet others who are happy to hang out nude. 

Is the class only for guy? Shy to naked front of girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, gaysmut said:

had a great time learning from Tommy earlier this afternoon. will definitely try and go for another class soon.

p.s. sorry I didn't catch your name but you had a green towel and said bye to me before you left the house. would love to chat if you are here & happen to see this. i was in white with a striped beach towel.  

Can pls share his contact num? Haven't tried yoga before... thanks

• 1 month later...

true story:
last Friday class,
19th Feb, a guy was naked & sitting near me, when i touched his back( with his permission ) he was DRENCHED... so those who cannot take the heat or humidity or don't like to sweat... when u attend his/this class u will def SWEAT BUCKETS...

• 4 weeks later...

The class was very relaxed and professionally conducted. I was lucky that the focus today was more on the shoulders and I really felt the benefits of the session as I was really suffering from the computer shoulders 😂 It was very restorative and paced well to allow everyone to experience the mindfulness and intention of practicing Yoga 😄

Would highly recommend if you need an avenue to destress and be mindful about your own being!

13 hours ago, doom_necro said:

The class was very relaxed and professionally conducted. I was lucky that the focus today was more on the shoulders and I really felt the benefits of the session as I was really suffering from the computer shoulders 😂 It was very restorative and paced well to allow everyone to experience the mindfulness and intention of practicing Yoga 😄

Would highly recommend if you need an avenue to destress and be mindful about your own being!

Agree

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, swimwithme said:

Is he at Bedok now? can some kind soul please pm me his details? 

The title of this thread already mentions Hindoo Road. He's still there. exact address, PM him direct to confirm your attendance / interest. 

Closest MRT is Jalan Besar but you can easily walk from Bugis, Lavender, Rochor, Little India, Farrer Park.

For my last visit, I walked from Rochor to his place but walked to Bugis to take the green line after the session.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.