Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 12/19/2023 at 4:19 PM, Dirtyme said:

curious, are there regulars here for jurong west swimming complex? 

Not exactly regular. I usually go JWSC whenever I'm trying to clear my annual leaves. Usually there on weekdays in my red EGDE swim briefs. 

Otherwise, I'm a regular at Yishun Swimming Complex during the weekends. 😊

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

On 12/24/2023 at 3:37 PM, GUMMYMANSG said:

Not exactly regular. I usually go JWSC whenever I'm trying to clear my annual leaves. Usually there on weekdays in my red EGDE swim briefs. 

Otherwise, I'm a regular at Yishun Swimming Complex during the weekends. 😊

why you got to tempt me with the red Egde 😍

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MBTM41 said:

Any swimming pool that allows wearing of thong?  Wish that there is place where can suntan in thong for the sexy tan lines.

Unfortunately, thongs is not allowed at public pool. That’s the official statement from SSC. 
Unofficially, you can wear whatever you want as long as you are not caught. 🤐

On 2/12/2024 at 7:31 AM, bluerunner said:

Unfortunately, thongs is not allowed at public pool. That’s the official statement from SSC. 
Unofficially, you can wear whatever you want as long as you are not caught. 🤐

Is it still not allowed? Thought I seen one last month in Delta. Was a bit surprise when I saw his fair cheeks underwater while doing my laps. So observed for a while and was sure it wasn’t a Speedo trunk folded in. He even walk over to the toddler pool and lie there to tan. No one there at that moment except the lifeguard. I m sure the 2 lifeguards at the competition pool also saw him. 
Thought they relax the rules at our public pools? After the rejuvenation, I see more females at the pool and definitely no lacking of females in bikinis. 
Not sure why there are no more tanning chairs here though. 

22 hours ago, shyc said:

Is it still not allowed? Thought I seen one last month in Delta. Was a bit surprise when I saw his fair cheeks underwater while doing my laps. So observed for a while and was sure it wasn’t a Speedo trunk folded in. He even walk over to the toddler pool and lie there to tan. No one there at that moment except the lifeguard. I m sure the 2 lifeguards at the competition pool also saw him. 
Thought they relax the rules at our public pools? After the rejuvenation, I see more females at the pool and definitely no lacking of females in bikinis. 
Not sure why there are no more tanning chairs here though. 

I have also seen similar thing at another pool. I was very sure I saw a pair of thongs.  I don’t dare to do it myself cos I’m afraid I get chased out or get a verbal warning. That could be rather embarrassing especially if I visited the pool regularly. 
The conclusion drawn is: Do whatever you want, just don’t get complained or get caught. 

Great weather for a swim and tan today!

I revisited katong pool sometime last week and had a good swim before the children classes came to wreck the pool with their noisy screams 🤣 It was sunny at that time and i noticed the water is colder than it used to be years ago. I like it since I don't like swimming in warm water. Had a great tan and swim!

In the shower area, I noticed a lot of guys (not the fit/cute types) cruising in the shower area. So I decided to shower with the door closed 🤣 Oh how I missed the old times when it was just full of hot fit swimmers. So many shameless cruisers now who don't take care of their face and body. haha

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 2/25/2024 at 2:34 PM, Thatwasawes said:

Great weather for a swim and tan today!

I revisited katong pool sometime last week and had a good swim before the children classes came to wreck the pool with their noisy screams 🤣 It was sunny at that time and i noticed the water is colder than it used to be years ago. I like it since I don't like swimming in warm water. Had a great tan and swim!

In the shower area, I noticed a lot of guys (not the fit/cute types) cruising in the shower area. So I decided to shower with the door closed 🤣 Oh how I missed the old times when it was just full of hot fit swimmers. So many shameless cruisers now who don't take care of their face and body. haha

the shower doors there auto close anyway.

require specific effort to keep open