Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

Just wanted to say hi to that guy I saw on feb 26 at hg swimming complex ard 1-2pm... you were at the showering room and wearing white speedos.. then u took off and started touching it a bit and you were looking at me. 😛 *I end up going out cause there were ppl ard*

Edited by SowonLover
7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

You went to the pool too early. 95% of the gay population is still in bed. 
You will have better luck after 11am, especially when it is a bright sunny day. 
Don’t even need to ask here because BW will not send an instant message to all gay men’s mobile phone. 

Ajs love to apply their suntan oil and be seen on the tanning bed. Then proceed to the shower to exhibit. Less kids to disturb them too

Edited by Balestier
1 hour ago, Balestier said:

Ajs love to apply their suntan oil and be seen on the tanning bed. Then proceed to the shower to exhibit. Less kids to disturb them too

Eh yeah. Talking about applying sun block, it’s really helpful if there is someone around that could give you a helping hand. 
In yesteryears, people at the pool are more friendly. They were more willing to offer help when you asked for help or some will even volunteer his offer. 
You seldom find anyone helpful. Even cruiser also tell you, “I dunno how to do”. WTF, right? 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Eh yeah. Talking about applying sun block, it’s really helpful if there is someone around that could give you a helping hand. 
In yesteryears, people at the pool are more friendly. They were more willing to offer help when you asked for help or some will even volunteer his offer. 
You seldom find anyone helpful. Even cruiser also tell you, “I dunno how to do”. WTF, right? 

Ya they will think every ppl who ask will want to put their hands in the trunks.

Thinking out loud: Strangely no one ever ask me for help with soaping up? 😏 😝 sorry couldn’t help but be cynical 🤨 🤭 

but to be fair I brought this up cause I been asked before (twice, for the record) if I could lend some shower foam while I was in the midst of showering 😠 😤. And yes if he was hunky cute and my type, I will even volunteer to help him soap up but he wasn’t and being naked himself doesn’t add plus points. Worst he did twice to me and I had seen him asking others before. In old Delta era so no need to ask me for further info for those who wish to seek him out 😛 

Back to topic, strangely I dun see many using tanning lotion these days? Many foreigners these days thou. To the hairy white who had to clear, snork and spit at every turn of his laps. Gross lah! 🤢 These days still see many folks who spit into the pool, even if it’s into the drainage system, still gross 🤢 and these few years of pandemic haven’t taught them anything about hygiene. 

47 minutes ago, shyc said:

Thinking out loud: Strangely no one ever ask me for help with soaping up? 😏 😝 sorry couldn’t help but be cynical 🤨 🤭 

but to be fair I brought this up cause I been asked before (twice, for the record) if I could lend some shower foam while I was in the midst of showering 😠 😤. And yes if he was hunky cute and my type, I will even volunteer to help him soap up but he wasn’t and being naked himself doesn’t add plus points. Worst he did twice to me and I had seen him asking others before. In old Delta era so no need to ask me for further info for those who wish to seek him out 😛 

Back to topic, strangely I dun see many using tanning lotion these days? Many foreigners these days thou. To the hairy white who had to clear, snork and spit at every turn of his laps. Gross lah! 🤢 These days still see many folks who spit into the pool, even if it’s into the drainage system, still gross 🤢 and these few years of pandemic haven’t taught them anything about hygiene. 

During the heydays of Delta pool, all you need was to ASK. The worst you could have had was a rejection. Just suck it up and life goes on. Haha

Yes, nowadays I seldom see swimmers applying any lotions or sun blocks. I still see tanners doing it. Maybe not so much of sun block but sun tanning oil. 
Yes, spitting IN the pool is gross. He should at least have the courtesy to spit into the small drain just outside of the pool. Even that, it can be rather unsightly. 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

During the heydays of Delta pool, all you need was to ASK. The worst you could have had was a rejection. Just suck it up and life goes on. Haha

Yes, nowadays I seldom see swimmers applying any lotions or sun blocks. I still see tanners doing it. Maybe not so much of sun block but sun tanning oil. 
Yes, spitting IN the pool is gross. He should at least have the courtesy to spit into the small drain just outside of the pool. Even that, it can be rather unsightly. 

Ya I always asked my friend to apply option on my back as it's harder to reach

1 hour ago, mitch said:

Just went to new pool in Canberra. Very nice setup with solid tanning chair. (Not the flimsy plastic kind) Also has a shallow water area that you can lay and tan and keep cool in the water.

Weekday morning and afternoon l, most pools are ok. The crowd starts after office hour.