Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

15 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Is really up to u,  is your vote not our vote, listen to yourself and vote wisely. 

If I were you, I will go ahead n vote for the opposition.

Put a monkey there, I will vote for it also!

32 minutes ago, Guest Need Advice! said:

I need some advice here. My side P*P damn strong, Opposition is cui. But I dun wanna support P*P. So what should I do?

• Members
  • 385 posts
  16 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Is really up to u,  is your vote not our vote, listen to yourself and vote wisely. 

If I were you, I will go ahead n vote for the opposition.

Put a monkey there, I will vote for it also!

I m shocked at the denseness of some voters here. 

This is not an idol voting contest. You don't need to vote for your fave party or MP.

Just vote for a non monopolised parliament.  Is it so hard to understand? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
45 minutes ago, Guest Need Advice! said:

I need some advice here. My side P*P damn strong, Opposition is cui. But I dun wanna support P*P. So what should I do?

Please do not void your vote and at least vote one party. Cause every vote counts. 

I thought this guy looks pretty decent (although I wonder if he's hot underneath that white shirt).

I could imagine him topping me if he's not married. (And btw he's '70s kid [I think])

PS: I am no fan of this party.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

2 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

I thought this guy looks pretty decent (although I wonder if he's hot underneath that white shirt).

I could imagine him topping me if he's not married. (And btw he's '70s kid [I think])

PS: I am no fan of this party.

He looks like the ugly version of a Mr hk. Something wong.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Not on votes but thinking whether there are gay or bisexual gentlemen (of course they must be 110% discreet) in the ruling party ... LOL!

Guest guest
6 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

+1

East Coast no chance for walk over,  WP die die want to take over and PAP percentage was 54.8% in 2011 and 60.73 in 2015, both are way below their national average.  Now u know why HSK have to be there ha..... 

Since HSK is contesting in East Coast, i predict WP will still lose in this GE, no way they can win. Cause majority voters would not vote out HSK. No way East Coast will go to WP.

Guest Guest Vote TJS out
6 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I am pro-opposition but somehow I don't trust Tan JS.

He seems like the kind of person who will become more terrible than the ruling party if he ever comes into power. 

If I could, I would wield him like a weapon to fight the PAP, and after he has done his job, I would quickly discard him.

That guy is dangerous.

245px-TanJeeSay.jpg

He will not get my vote for sure. He is just an opportunist. I respect much Chee Soon Juan and Tambyah, but I’m sorry to SDP, you got the wrong guy.

Guest East East
43 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Since HSK is contesting in East Coast, i predict WP will still lose in this GE, no way they can win. Cause majority voters would not vote out HSK. No way East Coast will go to WP.

And observe how the face mask is worn.  LOL

42 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I have to agreed with u as we are talking about loosing a future pm, people will be more cautious but again what we look for is the %, a 70% win Vs a 55% win probably will send out 2 different messages. 

36 minutes ago, Guest East East said:

And observe how the face mask is worn.  LOL

No idea what he was trying to say. What plan for East Coast; a Singapore and East Coast together plan? So is it a plan for Singapore or for East Coast; or is it a plan for both Singapore and East Coast together which means it's a plan for Singapore, not East Coast alone? Or does the plan also include the East Coast of the United States? 

I am a very simple, ordinary guy from a HUMBLE family, lowly educated. Like that talk very confusing to me. But okay lah. I also talk like that. 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Need Advice!

Wah lucky I consult all the senpai here! I wanted to void my vote initially cos NSP is omg and I dun want to vote for P*P. :P

3 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

No idea what he was trying to say. What plan for East Coast; plan for Singapore and East Coast? So is it a plan for Singapore or for East Coast; or is it a plan for both Singapore and East Coast in which it's a plan for Singapore, not East Coast alone? Or does the plan also includes the East Coast of the United States? 

I am a very simple, ordinary guy from a HUMBLE family. Like talk very confusing to me. But okay lah. I also talk like that. 

Since he cunt con-vince you, he confuses you.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Typo errors corrected:

Since he can't con you, he confuses you. Lol

Lol.

When he started to fumble, I was worried whether he was getting a stroke relapse. He should take a good rest. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Waah...thanks! The more I look the more cute. So sad man. Not in time to shift house by polling day...hiaz

Edited by yuquidam

6 minutes ago, fab said:

Lol.

When he started to fumble, I was worried whether he was getting a stroke relapse. He should take a good rest. 

Yes. I too thought he shouldn't stress himself by moving off to East Coast. Not good for his health with the stress and lack of rest/sleep, and not good for WP also.

5 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Count themselves lucky if they can retain their deposit,  is this kind of rubbish that brings up PAP national average %....lets see, maybe 85% for AMK? 

every g.e rp die die want to contest in amk grc

41 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

No idea what he was trying to say. What plan for East Coast; a Singapore and East Coast together plan? So is it a plan for Singapore or for East Coast; or is it a plan for both Singapore and East Coast together which means it's a plan for Singapore, not East Coast alone? Or does the plan also include the East Coast of the United States? 

I am a very simple, ordinary guy from a HUMBLE family, lowly educated. Like that talk very confusing to me. But okay lah. I also talk like that. 

I think is a East Coast prank lah.

5 minutes ago, nx7dne said:

every g.e rp die die want to contest in amk grc

Becos no other opposition party want to go there contest. In fact I really admire n respect RP for being so brave to contest in PM's ward and to provide a chance for AMK residents to vote.

Guest Voted
2 hours ago, Guest Need Advice! said:

Give opposition the opportunity to start somewhere. Don't throw them off.  WP & SPP  and PSP (Tan Cheng bock) grew because they have started in their early years without the internet.  Let other opposition take the chance to learn the rope fast. If they fail we will know. If they succeed we have more to gain and singapore will guaranteed to survive even without relying on PAP.  PAP has gone haywired already. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Those voters are ignorant and bunch of idiots.

Even if HSK is voted out. He is still DPM and will be PM. There is NO such thing as holding position as PM must be in GRC MP!

I say again, any (PAP) MP does not need to be a GRC MP to be Prime Minister or Minister! Even if HSK is an NCMP, he still can be a Prime Minister!!!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Need Advice! said:

Vote opposition. Policies that affect everyone’s livelihood and future is made in parliament and not at constituencies, and in order to block damaging policies that do not benefit citizens, opposition need numbers. Many get distracted by what your MP can do for you in your immediate surroundings but miss the bigger picture.

Otherwise 9% gst, 10 million population and their arrogance will be stuffed down our throats whether we like it or not. And when imported votes gets stronger in the next few years 6.9 - 10m, local votes will no longer matter much anymore, this is something I fear may already be too late.

Guest true?
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Even if HSK is voted out. He is still DPM and will be PM. There is NO such thing as holding position as PM must be in GRC MP!

I say again, any (PAP) MP does not need to be a GRC MP to be Prime Minister or Minister! Even if HSK is an NCMP, he still can be a Prime Minister!!!

The President as a Head of State appoints the Prime Minister, a Member of Parliament who commands a confidence of the majority of the MPs

This is how strong AMK.... 

Elections in 2010sEdit

General Election 2015: Ang Mo Kio GRC
Party Candidate Votes % ±
  PAP Lee Hsien Loong
Darryl David
Ang Hin Kee
Intan Azura Mokhtar
Gan Thiam Poh
Koh Poh Koon
135,115 78.63 +9.3
  Reform Osman Bin Sulaiman
Gilbert Goh
M Ravi
Roy Ngerng
Siva Chandran
Jessie Loo
36,711 21.37 -9.3
Majority 98,404 57.26  
Rejected ballots 4,887 2.60  
Turnout 176,713 94.11 +0.51
  PAP hold Swing    
General Election 2011: Ang Mo Kio GRC
  PAP Lee Hsien Loong
Yeo Guat Kwang
Inderjit Singh
Seng Han Thong
Ang Hin Kee
Intan Azura Mokhtar
112,677 69.33 +3.19
  Reform Arthero Lim
Alex Tan
Osman Bin Sulaiman
Mansor Rahman
Lim Zi Rui
Vigneswari Ramachandran
49,851 30.67 N/A
Turnout 167,562 93.6 +0.4
  PAP hold Swing +3.14  

Elections in 2000sEdit

General Election 2006: Ang Mo Kio GRC
  PAP Lee Hsien Loong
Balaji Sadasivan
Inderjit Singh
Wee Siew Kim
Lam Pin Min
Lee Bee Wah
96,636 66.14  
  WP Yaw Shin Leong 
Abdul Salim Bin Haroun
Han Su May
Lee Wai Leng
Tan Kian Hwee Melvin
Gopal Krishnan
49,479 33.86  
Turnout 149,094 93.2 N/A
  PAP hold Swing N/A  
General Election 2001: Ang Mo Kio GRC
  PAP Lee Hsien Loong
Inderjit Singh
Seng Han Thong
Tan Boon Wan
Wee Siew Kim
Balaji Sadasivan
Walkover    
Turnout 166,644 N/A N/A
  PAP hold Swing N/A  

Elections in 1990sEdit

General Election 1997: Ang Mo Kio GRC
  PAP Tang Guan Seng
Lee Hsien Loong
Inderjit Singh
Seng Han Thong
Tan Boon Wan
Walkover    
Turnout 125,344 N/A N/A
  PAP hold Swing N/A  
General Election 1991: Ang Mo Kio GRC
  PAP Yeo Toon Chia
Lee Hsien Loong
Lau Pin Sum
Umar Abdul Hamid
Walkover    
Turnout 74,004 N/A N/A
  PAP hold Swing N/A  

I sincerely hope that those who speak for the opppositions parties here will really n sincerely vote for them.

Unlike lots of hypocrites who like to criticize or complain about the MIW but on polling day will cast their votes to the ruling party instead n

expect others to vote for the oppositions. 

When the results went to the rp, they started to complain again becos nobody knew who they voted. 

There will be always these kind of idiots!

Edited by jlone

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

my fren sent me this few hrs ago liao but  i didnt quite get it although i guess he must have made a blunder again 

9 hours ago, Since u r here said:

never mind god of wealth went elsewhere to distribute n spread Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U can ask EVERY chinese or locals, no1 will decline a God of wealth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Since u r here Any more shit from you and spamming the forum with unrelated videos and you and all your accounts will get 1 month suspension until after the GE.  

You never learn right? Your account being ban by me and you still want to continue to spam the forum with all kind of nonsense videos. 

And of course Tanjong Pagar,  no opposition even dare to contest with LKY from 1991 onwards until 2015, even when LKY not around,  is still very much untouchable. 

Elections in 2010sEdit

General Election 2015: Tanjong Pagar GRC
  PAP Indranee Rajah
Chan Chun Sing
Chia Shi-Lu
Joan Pereira
Melvin Yong
90,448 77.71 N/A
  SingFirst Tan Jee Say
Ang Yong Guan
Chirag Praful Desai
Chiu Weng Hoe Melvyn
Mohamad Fahmi Bin Ahmad Rais
25,943 22.29 N/A
Majority 64,505 55.42 N/A
Rejected ballots 2,405 2.02 N/A
Turnout 118,796 90.86 N/A
Registered electors 130,752    
  PAP hold Swing N/A

Guest Guest

I think WP got history at East Coast, and rumour says they’ll field a strong team there, so baited people to put muscle MP there, but turn out WP put heavyweight at Sengkang instead. Dunno how true cos I not familiar with those MPs I never see or heard of before.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What happened to Murali Pillai? Something related to his son? So fast want to sue ppl liao?! !

Think his son got convicted for a crime or something, dun think was reported, so allegedly someone spreading something in whatsapp. That langah face Calvin accusing SDP using gutter politics, dunno how true oso.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone remember what happened to BG George Yeo, the former Foreign Affairs minister, who lost his seat to WP (in Aljunied) ?  Lose your seat means no more MP, no more minister?

Edited by yuquidam

Want to know where your polling station is and your allocated time band for voting?

104047e5e7e.PNG

Voters can use this tool on the Elections Department website to check where their assigned polling station is and the time slot they are supposed to vote. They will need to enter their NRIC number to get the details.

As part of the Covid-19 safety measures in this election, each voter will be given a two-hour window in which they are encouraged to go cast their votes. This will be indicated on their poll cards, and is meant to spread out voters across the polling hours. 

PSP looks very promising. They all speak well off the cuff and sensibly. Well informed and down to earth, no airs and seems like a sincere lot. I love them already. Let's see what they got up their sleeves during campaign broadcasts (starting Thursday 8pm). 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Guest

WP, Jamus Lim, 44  - 3.27 onwards, 😮

Catholic High Primary, Raffles Institution, and Raffles Junior College.

• Bachelor of Business (Hons), Economics, University of Southern Queensland
  • Master of Science, Economics, London School of Economics
  • Master of Liberal Arts, History, Harvard University
  • Master of Arts, Politics, University of California, Santa Cruz
  • Doctor of Philosophy, International Economics, University of California, Santa Cruz

Guest harp harp
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

And when imported votes gets stronger in the next few years 6.9 - 10m, local votes will no longer matter much anymore, this is something I fear may already be too late.

someone else wrote here, you should stop harping on those 20,000 new citizens. 

Same goes for this fear mongering on a 6.9 population in 2030 as to the population white paper, because the balance from 5.6 million to 6.9 won't be new citizens but the biggest part being Foreigners. Foreigners are not eligible to vote for any elections. 

This is why the electorate for parliament is only 2.5 mil citizens (balance to the total Singaporeans made of kids below voting age, and those who lost voting rights). 

Logically, a 20,000 to 30,000 increase in citizens per year doesn't have any decisive power in voting results in Singapore. 

This would only be the case for one voting area if all new citizens live in one single constituency and assuming all vote for one party. BUT THEY DON'T. 

Stop repeating such falsehoods over and over. 

For sure it's not the fault of new citizens for one party having won over and over the elections in Singapore. 

Please blame your true blue fellow Singaporeans on this result!

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Guest harp harp said:

Logically, a 20,000 to 30,000 increase in citizens per year doesn't have any decisive power in voting results in Singapore. 

That’ll be 100,000 to 150,000 over 5 years, in addition to what was accumulated over the previous 5 years.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic