Male HQ

Suntan at sentosa jerk off at shower room

On 5/14/2024 at 8:12 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

How about u follow me for a hike from Labrador park to Sentosa or kent ridge to mount Faber to Sentosa...n shower 🚿 together haha foam each other n fun sex there....haha 

That actually sounds like a nice fitness activity. 

Omg m1ssjadeso I love your dp pic hehe I had fun sex there hehe so shiok right?  Sentosa open shower 🚿

Hope to bump into u after my run jog hike or sex at the hotel or outdoor....that ass wow can bring others to choke n fuck u there! Just kneel maybe u can have your bukakke experience haha 

On 5/28/2024 at 7:28 AM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Omg m1ssjadeso I love your dp pic hehe I had fun sex there hehe so shiok right?  Sentosa open shower 🚿

Hope to bump into u after my run jog hike or sex at the hotel or outdoor....that ass wow can bring others to choke n fuck u there! Just kneel maybe u can have your bukakke experience haha 

im there now haha

okay it was a bit slow but those who shower with door open definitely inviting hahahah.

but i have such a funny story. there was a group of girls i made friends with in my age group, then a random guy told me i look OLD and are making them uncomfortable and i should back off from the girls LMAOOO we were so confused because the girls knew im gay LOL

I am the night owl 🦉 & and love the rain 🌧️ anywhere with 🚿 be it cubicles or open if u smell sandalwood that would be probably me having fun sex or after 😂 come n ask me if u would like SOME of my shower gels even in swimming pool cubicles...look surrounding my door is unlocked go in n locked it haha 

On 5/21/2024 at 7:49 PM, Strange Fruit said:

Was at Tanjong Beach this afternoon, the weather was actually decent and I had the whole beach to myself; found a corner close to the Sentosa Cove houses and was undistrubed until early evening when people came to walk their dogs. Heads up, the Tanjong Beach bathrooms are under renovation except for the front-facing toilet cubicles and the open showers up front. 

thanks for highlighting that tanjong beach bathrooms at the back are under renovation, any one knows whether the renovation are completed?

On 8/20/2020 at 2:08 PM, davlim76 said:

I think Tanjong Beach on a weekday is good. There are open showers too which i like, though more exposed, and cubicles at the back thats discreet too. 

Since you have decided to shower at the open shower, it does not matter if it’s exposed or not. As long as female outside the toilet can’t see you showering, that’s good enough. 😆