Male HQ

Voices of Masseur - Bad customers Behaviors that get on Therapists' / Masseurs' nerves

I just faced this 2 hours ago where the client booked for today’s 5pm slot. He messaged me at 3.49pm informing me that he just ended him gym session and will be heading home first so he will be late for at most 15mins. So 5.15pm latest. Fine.

At 5.10pm, he messaged me saying he swore to the universe that his battery went flat when he was on his way here. And told me he is unable to come for the appointment unless I have an available slot later tonight or another day. I said yea, sure, 8pm BUT i require a confirmation deposit. Keep note this is 5.10pm ish. I had a short nap. Woke up and checked my phone, and there is no deposit. So, fine, I’ll just take it he’s not interested. So i unsent the information. At 6.18pm, he messaged me again for the information of the deposit.

i dont know. There’s just a few red flags here. Look, it’s a weekend, me too would like a smooth day where I can arrange my timetable. I try to accommodate but I just feel this is completely unfair. I could have given that 5pm slot to the other person if I knew this one would have bubbled. 

3 minutes ago, iKneadyou said:

I just faced this 2 hours ago where the client booked for today’s 5pm slot. He messaged me at 3.49pm informing me that he just ended him gym session and will be heading home first so he will be late for at most 15mins. So 5.15pm latest. Fine.

At 5.10pm, he messaged me saying he swore to the universe that his battery went flat when he was on his way here. And told me he is unable to come for the appointment unless I have an available slot later tonight or another day. I said yea, sure, 8pm BUT i require a confirmation deposit. Keep note this is 5.10pm ish. I had a short nap. Woke up and checked my phone, and there is no deposit. So, fine, I’ll just take it he’s not interested. So i unsent the information. At 6.18pm, he messaged me again for the information of the deposit.

i dont know. There’s just a few red flags here. Look, it’s a weekend, me too would like a smooth day where I can arrange my timetable. I try to accommodate but I just feel this is completely unfair. I could have given that 5pm slot to the other person if I knew this one would have bubbled. 

Just take deposit. First come

• 1 month later...

don't ah. i confirm 200% will block.

block.png

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃