Male HQ

Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM

Went for a session with @Sgsimontann last week. I was a bit nervous but he assured me that it’s a safe environment. I was asked to blindfold myself at the entrance before being led inside. I was then instructed to strip and he played with my sensitive nipples which instantly made me hard. @Sgsimontannproceeded to tease my cock with a magic wand till I was leaking precum. I was then brought to another room, bounded and helplessly lying on the bed when he started edging me with different methods. At one point I nearly came but he stopped touching me. It felt as if I had an orgasm but my cock was still so hard. @Sgsimontanncontinued milking my cock till I finally came and squirmed as he mercilessly tried to extract every drop of cum left in me. I was drained and hungry by the time it ended. 

Due to the consistent good feedback, i got curious to contact @Sgsimontann and try his skills. I was hesistant at first but excitement and curiosity leads me to his hands.  He gave me intructions when i was on the way to his place. I was blindfolded althrough out the session that gives me more excitement on anticipating what would be his next move. I was moaning the whole time. The experienced is worth the try.!looking forward for the next session with the master..

Fitting the eye mask on, @Sgsimontann private lift lobby immediately became a cage-like dungeon. Well, at least in my mind. I kneeled down and wonder what's going to happen next.

"Are you ready?" a deep husky voice asked behind the door. "Yes", I croaked. It was all I could manage as my throat got a little dry from the suspense. The sliding door opened and before I know it, I was hand-cuffed and brought in to a holding area.

It's probably the teasing zone. I was treated to a variety of sensation - clipping/licking of nipples, vibrator working hard on the erected penis, occasional check in from the rear. "You are already wet", Master whispered into my ear. I believe I am, who wouldn't be.

Was then brought to the room where a butt-plug was inserted in me while I laid on my back with legs raised high up. That probably set the stage right and reminded me that I belong to the Master. There were moments where I needed to service Master's endowed penis. Almost choking, the struggle continued for a minute or so. The penis slapping on my face made me even more horny than ever.

It was then the second bull arrived. I believe he went through a similar initiation as I did. Moans, loud moans were heard and it got me very excited. What's going to happen next? The second bull got ordered to climb onto the bed. After some milking by the Master, Bull Two started caressing my body. I could feel that his navigation as his blind-folded hands move from nipple to nipple, before reaching for my penis. It wasnt difficult as it was all hard waiting for someone to take control.

In between the two bulls, Master provided adequate attention to both the number One and Two. I was teased from the rear with a strong vibrator on the butt-plug intermittently. It sent waves throughout my body. The sensation was unimaginable. I struggled but yet I know there is no stopping. I want it, I want more. Interestingly, Bull Two came first. Master then gave him the official permission to "work" on Bull One.

I was half expecting to be twin mouth-f*cked. I was worried that I couldn't take two huge real estate in. Perhaps, it wasnt meant for a first-timer. I was continuously teased for the next 10-15 mins or so. I almost came a few times during this period. The climax came when both Bull Two and Master were working on me. To be honest, I can't tell which part hit the tipping point. But it was bad - i shot all over my body, to my face and some landing on the pillow.  I couldn't see, but I could feel a reservoir of cum in between my chest.

Am already missing the session as I write this, touching myself through the thin layer of army singlet.

On 10/31/2020 at 6:21 PM, Kennyston said:

Fitting the eye mask on, @Sgsimontann private lift lobby immediately became a cage-like dungeon. Well, at least in my mind. I kneeled down and wonder what's going to happen next.

"Are you ready?" a deep husky voice asked behind the door. "Yes", I croaked. It was all I could manage as my throat got a little dry from the suspense. The sliding door opened and before I know it, I was hand-cuffed and brought in to a holding area.

It's probably the teasing zone. I was treated to a variety of sensation - clipping/licking of nipples, vibrator working hard on the erected penis, occasional check in from the rear. "You are already wet", Master whispered into my ear. I believe I am, who wouldn't be.

Was then brought to the room where a butt-plug was inserted in me while I laid on my back with legs raised high up. That probably set the stage right and reminded me that I belong to the Master. There were moments where I needed to service Master's endowed penis. Almost choking, the struggle continued for a minute or so. The penis slapping on my face made me even more horny than ever.

It was then the second bull arrived. I believe he went through a similar initiation as I did. Moans, loud moans were heard and it got me very excited. What's going to happen next? The second bull got ordered to climb onto the bed. After some milking by the Master, Bull Two started caressing my body. I could feel that his navigation as his blind-folded hands move from nipple to nipple, before reaching for my penis. It wasnt difficult as it was all hard waiting for someone to take control.

In between the two bulls, Master provided adequate attention to both the number One and Two. I was teased from the rear with a strong vibrator on the butt-plug intermittently. It sent waves throughout my body. The sensation was unimaginable. I struggled but yet I know there is no stopping. I want it, I want more. Interestingly, Bull Two came first. Master then gave him the official permission to "work" on Bull One.

I was half expecting to be twin mouth-f*cked. I was worried that I couldn't take two huge real estate in. Perhaps, it wasnt meant for a first-timer. I was continuously teased for the next 10-15 mins or so. I almost came a few times during this period. The climax came when both Bull Two and Master were working on me. To be honest, I can't tell which part hit the tipping point. But it was bad - i shot all over my body, to my face and some landing on the pillow.  I couldn't see, but I could feel a reservoir of cum in between my chest.

Am already missing the session as I write this, touching myself through the thin layer of army singlet.

Wow, is this real? I get weak, reading it. 😱

I was summoned back by Master @Sgsimontann 1 hour after I had left the session 1 week before. I prepared myself for this session by abstaining from any form of play that may cause me to lose my precious load. I wanted the second experience to be better than the first.

I dressed myself in executive wear. I donned the blindfolded ski mask that was left for me as I exited the lift. I got hard as I anticipated the thrill that will come to take me away again. I heard the door slide opened. “Put you hands behind your back!” I complied. I felt fingers pinching my nipples and exploring my torso. Suddenly I felt an arm slid behind my waist and Master leaned forward to take a whiff of my body. I relaxed and fell back on Master’s support. Master knows how to make my body submit willingly.

Master left me waiting at the lift lobby for a while. I heard a click. The sound of the theragun reverberate at my ear. Suddenly I was massaged through my pants. I moaned as my hardened cock was given the massage. I felt the wand on my nipple. 2 different massages were melting my mind.

Master loosened my shirt and pants and massaged me again. The massage was causing me to lose my mind and bringing me to the edge. Master kept alternating me between the state of extreme arousal and anticipation.

After a long period of time, Master brought me inside the house and sat me down on his chair. And the ministration of the bi-states ensued. However, this time I begged for Master’s huge boner. He let me felt his girth during our first encounter. I was seduced by it. After a long time of begging, I felt Master’s enormous anaconda pushing against my lips. I could barely put it in my mouth. I tried and had to deep throat it.

Master brought me to his platform bed and the play between his cock play and my dick tortures continued. I was elated that I was able to make Master cum. And Master rewards me with even more extreme level of play on my dick and nipples. I felt my nipples clamped and tugged. After sometime of continued massage torture and nipple tugging, Master told me that he can make me hard and cum copious amount of pre-cum by tugging my nipples. My body must have betrayed me again.

Finally Master applies the coup-de-grace on me. The wonderful yet dreaded theragun brought me to my first cumming. I thought that was the end but I was wrong! My cock was being polished and massaged there after. Every time my cock deflated, Master will tugged the chain to make it hard again. I was crying and moaning between pleasure and pain.

Master drained my tank with a second and third orgasm before the fourth dry orgasm with prostate play. After I was drained, my legs cramped with uncontrollable and involuntary spasms for about 5 minutes. My body listens to Master’s commands now. I have no idea how I’m going to take back control.

Edited by Enaflik
On 10/26/2020 at 10:16 AM, avewu said:

First session with @Sgsimontann, even though it's a short session, but I really enjoyed the whole thing.

It's really kinky to be blindfolded and being led thru the house and onto the bed in the room.

Was being edged with Sir's hand and his various superb tools.

Reached Scale 9 a few times, but was being slowed down or ceased.

Due to Sir had to attend an urgent meeting and I needed to rush off back to my office, we had to call our session for an end.

For sure will love meet up with Sir again soon for a tedious session.

😘😘😘😘😘

HOT .. more details please 

It is never to late for this review. After hearing several amazing feedbacks about @Sgsimontann, I decided to try his skills on me.

On my 1st visit to master, his teasing, his touches, his theragun made my dick extremely hard and dripping with precum, and I begging him to let me cum. I was generally enjoying and moaning the entire session. When i finally came, it was a blast all over my body.

Thinking of my 1st visit mad my dick extremely hard and wanting for more, i paid master a 2nd visit. This time, i was tied up and under his mercy. While i did enjoyed the theragun, what i enjoyed most was being fingered, striking my g spot almost every time and stroking my extremely hard wet dick, making me moan in pleasure and begging to cum. And when i did, it was no surprise that it was a blast, or i should say, better than my first visit to master. 

Typing these makes my dick so damn hard and leaking some precum...ohh...

After three long weeks of not cumming and dick being caged up, Master summoner this pup back to the den.

Puppy was asked to strip himself of all clothing articles on him except for the white socks and black holy trainer that he was wearing. A canine hoode was left for puppy to don. Finally, Puppy was then asked to kneel down with his paws cupped presenting the keys to his master.

Slowly, the door opened. Master questioned is puppy presenting his locked dick to master. Puppy could only howl in approval. Upon master’s satisfaction, nipple clamps with a connecting chain was place on puppy’s nipples. 

Master began to tug the chain. It caused blood to surge into puppy’s cage dick. Master then began to play with puppy’s cage dick and nipples.

Master then collared puppy with a choke collar and a puppy tail was stuffed into puppy’s awaiting hole. Puppy was asked to proudly wiggle and present all of master’s gifts. Puppy wagged his tail in appreciation and joy.

Puppy was led by the chain on all fours to master’s bed. Puppy’s ass was spreader apart. Puppy waited with anticipation. Master return to lube puppy’s ass and slowly inserted a thick glass wand into puppy’s hole. Inch by inch and withdrawing. Puppy could feel puppy’s hole being stretched. 

When inserted, Master was twisting it inside with deft movements that massaged and milked puppy’s full prostate. It did not take long for puppy to feel sluice of pre-cum flowing out from puppy’s dick and pooling into the cock cage.

The wand is a magically instrument. It can get warmed up by puppy’s hole. When inserted, it produce nice warming sensations massaging the prostate little by little. Master then brought out the theragun and started to pound the glass wand. That sent shockwaves of intense massaging pleasure to puppy’s prostate. Puppy howled the intense sensations. At that point in time, only the sensations mattered. Everything else was oblivious to puppy.

Master removed puppy’s cage and  alternated between periods of rest and intense theragun assisted prostate massage melting away puppy’s control. With a suddenly tug at puppy’s nipple chain and choke collar, warm sluice of precum started to flow out of puppy’s dick in big dollup; puppy’s first ruined orgasm.

Puppy was moaning in mixed pleasure and pain when the wand was in puppy’s ass. It was like pain from ass being stretched but yet the warmth and trembling hitting puppy’s prostate. Puppy could not tell where pleasure and pain starts and ends. Especially when master just left puppy there lying on the bed, puppy was just moaning deliriously.

Master then brought puppy to the second and third ruined orgasm and puppy was drained. Seems the tugging to the nipple clamps and choke collar has an effect on causing puppy’s cum to flow out without puppy’s control. Master has gained another control over puppy’s cum function.

Edited by Enaflik

My sharing on @Sgsimontann cum control experience...

After reading this thread and hearing all the other sharing, I got turn on and my cock gets harden. I know I have to experience it myself. I pm master and we exchange messages. Finally I got the invites from master on 27/11. My session is on today morning. Yes I m already used and sextified.

I turn up at the place, ski mask on the floor, I was instructed to put on. Master guide me into the place as i couldn't see anything. At this time my cock is getting hard from the anxiety and surprises coming.

Oops, guess I shouldnt be too detail or there would be no surprises for other potential candidates. 

Fast forward to the end...i had an intense and really good experience from master, from the ropes to the blindfold, to the gadget, to the fingers and to the warm tongue and mouth. Everything used addon to the intensity and it was used appropriately at the right time and right place. 

Thank you master for giving me a unforgettable experience. 

Concluded a tiring day of work with a much anticipated session at master’s place. As I waited at the lift lobby for master to pickup, my senses tingled with excitement not knowing or able to see what’s happening next with the hood on.

Doors opened and I was led and left standing in hard silence. Heard the sound of vibrators and it perked me and the little bro up... later I was led on to lie down on a bed where the edging and cc really drove me high and moaning... couldn’t take it and released my load all over.

thank you master for the great time and technique :)

My sharing on my journey of self-discovery with the experienced  @Sgsimontann

I am rather new to such experiences honestly put, where I rarely ventured into much fun, despite being very much interested in edging and cum control. Thus when I saw a post about Edging by @Sgsimontann something within me urged me to respond to that post despite my initial reservations. Boy I was in for a good ride......

Within days I ended up delivering myself to Master's doorstep, facing his private lift lobby when I heard his voice, a firm and deep voice, with an ever-so-slight tinge of an accent that distinguishes Master as a well educated, dominant man. Where I was instructed to put on a ski mask left at the door step, and with that, my vision was restricted and I was led into his house of wonders.

I was led into an area, I'd think of it as a hallway, where Master started processing me. I was ordered to remove my articles of clothing. I could sense Master keenly watching me as I, without any sight, fumbled around to remove my clothes. Thats when he approached me and hands started exploring all over my body. Vision deprived, my senses were heightened, where every sound every movement, was picked up by me. Be it the clanging of some light chains (probably from a nipple clamp that I never had a chance to see), or the soft whirr of a vibrator, or the agile steps of Master (when he moved around me) and especially the firm caress of his hands over my body, I felt it, heard it, and took it all in.

Soon, Master discovered that I have sensitive nipples and when he put the clamps on a intense wave of pleasure swept through me, the slight pressure on the nipples from the clamps accentuated the feeling of thirst when master knelt me down to feed me his well endowed member. The musky scent of his balls and having my mouth filled by something so big, I inevitably choked a bit as Master eased it deeper into my mouth. It was at this point where I was on the verge of both discomfort and pleasure, as I teared up a bit trying to take it all in, and I worried that I was not pleasing Master sufficiently with the choking noises I made. But what surprised me most was Master's reassuring words that he loved the sound of me gagging on his great appendage.

Soon I was led onto a vast bed on which I made some great revelations about myself, as discovered under Master's firm inspection. Master was so kind to try a variety of pleasure giving and torture, from nipple clamps to dick head polishing which left me overwhelmed with so much sensation that I have never felt before. However, the most significant memory of the session was when Master used and stretched out my hole, first with his fingers then with a plug. Believe it or not, I've never been fingered before (however I did bottom once or twice but rarely as it was not pleasurable to me) and when Master slipped a finger into my hole a sight shocked moan of pleasure escaped from my lips. It was an entirely new sensation to me. Never had I expected it to feel so good, as Master started to locate my prostate. Then Master started insert a plug into me, which hurt a little bit when going in, but a dawning realisation crept up onto me. Not only do I like prostate play, but I exhibited such bottom behaviour, that I was such a hungry bottom! I loved it when Master rimmed me and loved it even more when Master placed a vibrator up against the plug I was totally overwhelmed by the feeling of pleasure. From then on, I was plugged throughout the rest of the session. Sure, the edging was intense and pleasurable but I'd have to say that the prostate play gave it an edge over the session...

It was a really memorable session with @Sgsimontann and I cannot wait to be graced by Master's presence again.

I have always been interested in edging, cum control, dickhead polishing, popbate fun. However, it was not easy to find a suitable farmer in sg as most are into more SM-genre type of fun and this is too vanilla for them. Until I met@Sgsimontann

Prior to meeting, he assured me of anonymity and that he would respect my boundaries. I’m sure many have already read about the “starting point” of self-blindfolding and waiting at his doorstep. This made me rather nervous and uncertain of what to come. 

What happened next was more than what I expected as he managed to tease and play me like an instrument. Making me moan in varying tones, manner and increasing volume. He wanted me to keep count of how many times he edged me. But my brain was overwhelmed with pleasure and I could barely even control from cumming too early/fast. 

As I had another appointment to rush to, he kept to the agreed timing and made me cum to an explosive finish. Which made me wonder if his neighbours heard my moans. I was in such a daze from the orgasm that I could barely move. Hope to experience it again. Thanks. ;)

This was puppy’s 4th time going back to master @Sgsimontann. The puppy hood and collar with chain was on the floor when puppy entered the master’s dungeon lift lobby. Puppy stripped to his jockstrap and black socks. Puppy put on his collar and hood. Puppy knelt down on the ground with his 2 paws presenting the keys to his holy trainer.

Slowly, master’s doors opened. Master must have been happy with what he saw. He took away puppy’s keys. Immediately nipple clamps were fixed on puppy’s nipples. Master tugged on puppy’s clamped nipples and puppy moaned. Clamps were working their effects on puppy as soft moans were elicited from puppy caused puppy’s dick to surge in his holy trainer.

Puppy heard the wand. And it began massaging puppy’s groin, perineum and the holy trainer. The vibration caused puppy’s dick to become full in its confines and pre-cum to start flowing. Puppy became in heat as the massaging continues, but it quickly ended as it had started.

“Yelp once if puppy wants to remained cage, twice if puppy wants the cage removed. “Yelp! Yelp!” Master unlocked puppy’s cage. Puppy dick surged to its full length as the pent-up blood gorges in every vein of puppy’s flesh phallus. Puppy had never felt such pain of a full dick before.

Master led Puppy to the dungeon and onto the bed. Master spread puppy’s ass and begin to massage puppy’s prostate with his finger followed by the doggy tail dildo. Popped! It went in. Master exclaimed, “Puppy has became a full doggie” Puppy woofed in approval. It seems puppy was completely in the puppy head-space and humanity was distant.

Master inserted something cold and long into puppy’s ass. There was a slight buzz. Puppy’s sphincter muscles started to contract involuntarily on its own. It felt like puppy has cum and the sphincter was pushing puppy juice out but puppy did not feel any orgasm.

Finally, Master inserted the glass wand to massage Puppy’s ass. Within seconds puppy was moaning and howling deliriously at Master’s careful administrations. Puppy was always brought to the edge but never allowed to cum. Master must be training puppy’s endurance to refrain from cumming. 

A long time passed and puppy was at the end of his tether. Master knew it too. Master made Puppy erupt like a geyser. But that was not the end. Master began to polish puppy’s dick. The polishing drove puppy crazy but yet puppy’s paws seemed tied down by invisible ropes to stop Master. Master made puppy into a moaning and howling mess. 

Before puppy left master’s presence, master gave puppy a nice warm hug. Puppy now always wants to be Master’s puppy. Arf! Arf!

Edited by Enaflik
  • Sgsimontann changed the title to Edging cum control, milking, light BDSM