Male HQ

Your pet's name

Guest Fur Friend

Guest Fur Friend

Any gay people owned a cat, dog or chicken?  What name did you give to your pet and how did you come up with those names?  

If I have a cat, what should I call it.   Should I call him "JIMMY, JAMES OR PETER. It sound so weird to your neighbour and would insult their children with similar names.   But I find that if you call your pet those names, they felt like your personal friend.   I have heard other people calling their pet "Chit", "Bor", "Fen"...and other very un-interesting sounding names.  A pet's name probably also reflect the personality of its owner.

If i have a friend who called his pet "BeBe" , I would give him two tight slaps and dissappear within seconds .

I am not suggesting that you called your pet very fanciful complicated sounding name like "Tchaikousky" or "Rachmaninof" or names that sound like "Ikea" products.  

There has got to be a suited name. Names that match your kitten's playfulness, its fur pattern, where it was found, or what it likes..etc?  You call it everyday and treated it like your baby.  Surely, it is good to invest in a good name for your pet.  Right?

Initially, I wanted to call my pet Molly, but it sounds to sissy.  My cat is a very manly cat with big head and rugby legs.  Quite handsome in the cat kingdom. 

So I am still thinking what to call him.

• G_M changed the title to Your pet's name
  • 1 year later...

My dog passed away many many years ago due to old age. He was called Momo cause he has alot of hair. 

Before this, I had another dog named GuoPei. He passed away due to exhaustion.

Before Guo Pei, we had another dog named Bobby. We gave away to my distant relative. 

Before Bobby, we had our first female dog named Dodo. Pronounciation samed as Dodo Cheng the famous TVB actress. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.