Male HQ

Encounters with ang mohs in public toilet

ZaccaZ

8 minutes ago, fenghou said:

are they decent ang mohs like in good shape???

or are they just average joe and below?

Both of them have huge dick and were big,stocky and hairy (bearish-like) which is my type.. prolly just one of my lucky days hah, sadly only mutual jerk off but great experience nonetheless 

Edited by ZaccaZ

51 minutes ago, ZaccaZ said:

Both of them have huge dick and were big,stocky and hairy (bearish-like) which is my type.. prolly just one of my lucky days hah, sadly only mutual jerk off but great experience nonetheless 

there is an ultra fit ang moh who frequent nex

doubt he is gay though but physiques wise he's literally like a He-Man figurine without looking like he took steroids 

Guest Asian delights
3 hours ago, ZaccaZ said:

Both of them have huge dick and were big,stocky and hairy (bearish-like) which is my type.. prolly just one of my lucky days hah, sadly only mutual jerk off but great experience nonehtheless 

Their bodily hairs are too prickly for my liking. I prefer smooth asian body.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Had an encounter at Tangs. That Ang Mo was jerking at the urinal. I didn't do anything with him. I prefer room and bathing etc.....

Tang, which floor is cruisy?

Very hard to get/see angmo in public toilet. Usually angmo dont hide much of their cock while urinating, love it! It is a paradise if I were in a toilet at an angmo country.

Edited by likeitbig

Guest confused
1 hour ago, ZaccaZ said:

I met him at lvl 3 male only toilet the one near the massage store, after that we moved to lvl 4 toilet 

Is there a difference between MALE toilet and MALE ONLY toilet?

Guest male and not male
3 hours ago, Guest confused said:

Is there a difference between MALE toilet and MALE ONLY toilet?

Sure there is a difference!

The male toilet can be used by everyone who seems to be male but who must not necessarily feel as male.

However, the Male Only toilet is just for those who are males by their own definition and own a dick.

Trust this clarifies the issue.

14 hours ago, ZaccaZ said:

I think they expected you to kneel down but you didn't.  Angmo normally don't ask, so you have to ask first.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest ask what
3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I think they expected you to kneel down but you didn't.  Angmo normally don't ask, so you have to ask first.

What u mean Angmo normally don't ask?

Ask what? to suck or to kneel down?

Some Ang Moh with bigger tool above 6.5" scared if Asian boy suck him, because Asian boy teeth will hit the dick when hard.

Then maybe Ang Moh don't want the suck.

7 hours ago, ZaccaZ said:

sounds hot.. lucky you!

Must be of certain high quality for ang moh to knee down and suck for Asian. 

• 10 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Encounters with ang mohs in public toilet
Guest Angmokio
On 9/16/2020 at 3:36 AM, ZaccaZ said:

I met him at lvl 3 male only toilet the one near the massage store, after that we moved to lvl 4 toilet 

My encounter was in Holland V. So many angmos shopping with their wives. Happened to meet Mr. Smith. He was hungry for Asian hairy cock and protein shake. Slurp

Guest Ms Universe
1 hour ago, lookseelooksee said:

A few years ago, I went into the toilet next to Mos Burger at the basement of Raffles City to pee. There was a young (late teens?), very handsome, blond ang moh boy with a beautiful, long, hard cock standing at the urinals. He was clearly cruising as he stared at me while stroking his long, straight cock. I was shocked that such a good-looking boy would be so horny and be so clearly cruising in such a busy toilet. I didn't do anything with him as I was busy and in a hurry and not in the mood for sex.

Nothing shocking. Miss Universe also needs to suck and be fucked. I remember when I was crowned Ms World and Ms Universe in the same year, I still needed to be fucked like a whore.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:10 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I met one in Ion Orchard toilet. He sucked and swallowed my load. Was surprised.

Most ang moh is cum eater they love to swallow cum when they suck their mouth worse than my mum powerful Dyson 1200 watt power once they hold to it they swallow till not single drop left.

This is a juicy topic but let me share my list of old ang moh encounters pre-covid and Craigslist era 👻:

1.  Farrer Park - usually tourists from the hotels around, here, there is one regular white guy who comes and visit, he is fit anf bald with gray eyes

2. Clarke Quay toilet beside Le Noir - if you will just be patient and try to wait beside urinals you would get one, the lay-out of the urinal is curved hence you'd be sighting and checking out a lot

3. Dhoby Gaut MRT - passersby or tourists - no fuck just handjobs and suck

4. CHIJMES - I remember the old Insomnia and it would be packed on Fridays and Saturdays, toilets are outside and I can say secluded, it was a perfect spot to see an array of white cocks on weekends, mostly drunk and horny expats, no privacy shields in between urinals

5. Tanglin Mall - there was a white guy who became my regular, sucking me on weekdays when his wife is not around, he only wants to do it In Tanglin Mall, I didnt ask, I just want to be sucked 🙂

6. Fitness First One George Street urinals/showers/changing areas - well of course you need to be a member but its haven of public nudity esp for fit whie guys, you won't complain, done discreetly , going inside while he is showering, or when you got cruised, you'll give a signal to follow him in one of the shower cubicles or the steam room

7. Fitness First Paragon urinals/showers/changing areas - well of course you need to be a member, same as item 7 but its more open, the people know what they came here for, it is a meat market. If you want imported white meat with perfect cuts, this would be heaven

8. Lucky Chinatown Mall in Chinatown, the basement toilet was happening, howevere now it became restricted , it would give you tourists who are looking for the nearest toilet and again to be successful, you have to be at McDonald's and sitting near the entrance door, so you'll know if someone would be going to the basement and piss. that would be your cue.

9. Kinokuniya at Tang's - the toilet was cruisy before and the layout is perfect since the urinals are hidden, its parallel to the view of the mirror so you can see from the mirror if something has been standing there for a long time, the secluded toilet cubicles I really like because you can even peep since there is a gap on the doors. The wildest one I had white men or not was here. Imagine would you go over to the next cubcicle by climbing the ledge 😈 when you get bored with the understall action

10. The Verge Mall - the mall has closed but the memories I still keep. Yes the regulars here are mostly Indian race but there was a time a white university student was posting in Craigslist that he wants to be sucked at this mall. He was really fit, handsome and really yummy, the cock was fresh and pink , its because oh him I got to know this mall and he really like to be worshipped and feasted upon.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

13 hours ago, riverrobles said:

This is a juicy topic but let me share my list of old ang moh encounters pre-covid and Craigslist era 👻:

1.  Farrer Park - usually tourists from the hotels around, here, there is one regular white guy who comes and visit, he is fit anf bald with gray eyes

2. Clarke Quay toilet beside Le Noir - if you will just be patient and try to wait beside urinals you would get one, the lay-out of the urinal is curved hence you'd be sighting and checking out a lot

3. Dhoby Gaut MRT - passersby or tourists - no fuck just handjobs and suck

4. CHIJMES - I remember the old Insomnia and it would be packed on Fridays and Saturdays, toilets are outside and I can say secluded, it was a perfect spot to see an array of white cocks on weekends, mostly drunk and horny expats, no privacy shields in between urinals

5. Tanglin Mall - there was a white guy who became my regular, sucking me on weekdays when his wife is not around, he only wants to do it In Tanglin Mall, I didnt ask, I just want to be sucked 🙂

6. Fitness First One George Street urinals/showers/changing areas - well of course you need to be a member but its haven of public nudity esp for fit whie guys, you won't complain, done discreetly , going inside while he is showering, or when you got cruised, you'll give a signal to follow him in one of the shower cubicles or the steam room

7. Fitness First Paragon urinals/showers/changing areas - well of course you need to be a member, same as item 7 but its more open, the people know what they came here for, it is a meat market. If you want imported white meat with perfect cuts, this would be heaven

8. Lucky Chinatown Mall in Chinatown, the basement toilet was happening, howevere now it became restricted , it would give you tourists who are looking for the nearest toilet and again to be successful, you have to be at McDonald's and sitting near the entrance door, so you'll know if someone would be going to the basement and piss. that would be your cue.

9. Kinokuniya at Tang's - the toilet was cruisy before and the layout is perfect since the urinals are hidden, its parallel to the view of the mirror so you can see from the mirror if something has been standing there for a long time, the secluded toilet cubicles I really like because you can even peep since there is a gap on the doors. The wildest one I had white men or not was here. Imagine would you go over to the next cubcicle by climbing the ledge 😈 when you get bored with the understall action

10. The Verge Mall - the mall has closed but the memories I still keep. Yes the regulars here are mostly Indian race but there was a time a white university student was posting in Craigslist that he wants to be sucked at this mall. He was really fit, handsome and really yummy, the cock was fresh and pink , its because oh him I got to know this mall and he really like to be worshipped and feasted upon.

Yes I missed the verge. It was wonderful. 

Guest Deep Rooted Feelings

I prefer Asian.  I find them sexually satisfying in bed.   I was cruised by Ang Mo before, but the horny part is not as deep as I felt for Asian Guy.  

22 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Most ang moh is cum eater they love to swallow cum when they suck their mouth worse than my mum powerful Dyson 1200 watt power once they hold to it they swallow till not single drop left.

These are mostly bottom angmoh.  If you meet a top one, he can be quite rough and mouth fucked you with his huge dick until you choked.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Sinderalla
10 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

Yes I missed the verge. It was wonderful. 

Verge reopened liao....anyone visited?

Last time the toilet smells worse than toilet bowl....but if you want a feast of black thick sausages, polish their mushroom heads until shiny shiny or lick these popsicles until they melt with white spermy cream, it was a good place. 

Wonder if the new place will become happening again?

A new covid cluster??!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.