Male HQ

Shower Fun

seaquest

hmm..my views are simple:

1) i prefer is someone who i like and love.. the feeling is totally different compare to someone who is totally stranger.

2)If u ask me how about others? i only can tell u is that... sorry i prefer a person who i know...(safe sex)

258yvky.jpg

Guest Gymgoer

had shower fun in california gym with a beefy, tattooed guy, just a few hours back. It was peak hour, extremely crowded. The guy walked into the steam room with a hard-rock dick, under the towel. It was obvious and sizzling hot. Felt horny and immediately went to the showers at the back. He followed and we decided to share a showering cubicle. Man... his was twice my size... and mine is average size. Keeping it discreet, we could only have a quickie JO onto each other...

FYI: Novena

had shower fun in california gym with a beefy, tattooed guy, just a few hours back. It was peak hour, extremely crowded. The guy walked into the steam room with a hard-rock dick, under the towel. It was obvious and sizzling hot. Felt horny and immediately went to the showers at the back. He followed and we decided to share a showering cubicle. Man... his was twice my size... and mine is average size. Keeping it discreet, we could only have a quickie JO onto each other...

wow...that's totally cool man. haven't got the guts to do that in the gym as ppl walk in and out. so far only done in the the motels and saunas.

Quite a few memories of sharing showers at swimming pools. Some have cubicles with doors and those are the best. Otherwise, sharing when the bathroom is deserted.

Hj, Bj and more!

Guest cali guy

I was so so horny and bold to do tat at Cali orch so so busy time at 7 +... sometimes think with the wrong head... but had BJ n HJ no fxxk cos no condom... at least head started thinking then

Guest amakeng

I always like doing it in the shower.

There was one time I met up with this guy on the net, and we got a room at one of the cheap hotels. He came to the room and said he wanted to shower first, so I let him.

But he was showering with the door slightly ajar. I got very horny... so I took off my clothes and walked into the shower and asked if I could join him. He saw my hard on and agreed.

We did everything imaginable under the shower... kissed, grind our wet bodies against one another and sucked each other's cocks. Finally kena pumped by him under the shower, doggy style. He shot his semen on my chest and my cock and I shot mine on his thigh.

From then I always requested my partners to do it in the showers, sometimes we don't even get to use the bed!

Guest surfer7
definitely worth the time...taking time to soap each other up really good. I like the sensation of body2body rub, never fails to give me constant hardon.

oh yes. i like the feeling of soapy hands running over my body with him soaping my hardon. And is fun to see each other having hardon. I always fantasize showering with a guy. I always think if we meet at his place, strip each other, walk naked to the shower and have fun in the shower. Even if we can't wait to get to the bed, ca ndo at the shower - hj/bj whatever. Then we dry ourselves, walk naked out. Since cum already during shower, let the c*ck 'rest', can massage each other or watch some pxxn...then round 2....

Well....sometimes so horny even can have some more rounds in the shower. These are just my fantasy becos i haven met a guy to try. I'm still bi-curious and a bit shy. Btw how to ask a guy to have shower fun at suanas?? :)

even in marriage, there's a customary or something i recall where it says to help marriages last longer, shower together with ur partner...

i find that it is a good advise...

many a times you take the time to explore someone better in the washroom...

the feeling of cleansing one another...

u can make some good conversations there too... hahahaha the warm/hot water splashing on both ur bodies... the sense of warmness and togetherness as you press ur body on the other fella...

i won't consider it as shower fun... but showering together after making love to your partner is really the best way to bond...

den after that cuddle together...

maybe u and ur partner have been together for more than a few mths... maybe after making love... go and have a shower together... just to spice up the relationship a little.

my suggestion above...

- - - - - - - - - - - -

on the other hand... hehehe i have some of the best quickies in the sports complex shower areas.

oh yes. i like the feeling of soapy hands running over my body with him soaping my hardon. And is fun to see each other having hardon. I always fantasize showering with a guy. I always think if we meet at his place, strip each other, walk naked to the shower and have fun in the shower. Even if we can't wait to get to the bed, ca ndo at the shower - hj/bj whatever. Then we dry ourselves, walk naked out. Since cum already during shower, let the c*ck 'rest', can massage each other or watch some pxxn...then round 2....

Well....sometimes so horny even can have some more rounds in the shower. These are just my fantasy becos i haven met a guy to try. I'm still bi-curious and a bit shy. Btw how to ask a guy to have shower fun at suanas?? :)

haven't ask any guys for shower fun in the oneseven before. sometimes it just happen naturally when guys shower together, i look at you, you look at me and one thing leads to another.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to soak in bath tub with my hubby during honey moon especially in hotel room. We keep the bath tub full and soapy and than the shower dribble down as I lay on his chest for hours hours....... :whistle:

Hmmm... shower fun... interesting!!!!! Love it!!!! Done it in army camp... with one of my platoon mate.. I think he is a bisexual cos he was half hardon!!!!LOL Nothing happened after that...

Most of the time with my present partner.. we did it in one of the malaysia waterfall changing/shower room, packed with people out the cubicle!!!! On our Paris trip, Hotel room where our friend sleeping outside the room.

Unfortunately, not at home cos we are sharing the house with a str8 couple!!!

Letting go is an art of love and kindness to oneself :)

Hmmm... shower fun... interesting!!!!! Love it!!!! Done it in army camp... with one of my platoon mate.. I think he is a bisexual cos he was half hardon!!!!LOL Nothing happened after that...

Most of the time with my present partner.. we did it in one of the malaysia waterfall changing/shower room, packed with people out the cubicle!!!! On our Paris trip, Hotel room where our friend sleeping outside the room.

Unfortunately, not at home cos we are sharing the house with a str8 couple!!!

U are soo lucky!

• Guest locked this topic