Male HQ

Preying On Young Boys | Pakistan's Hidden Predators

oralb

In towns and cities across Pakistan, tens of thousands of vulnerable young boys have become the victims of pedophile predators who seem to have nothing to fear from the law. It’s an open secret that few acknowledge publicly and even fewer want to do anything about.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Even when I was young, there was already BBC report on hostels there offering beautiful boys to accompany guests.

As well as a Japanese documentary on the Trans-Asia Highway touching on the Rohingyas.

No distraction from the local paedophile tourists, please.

The past may catch up with us.

what's shocking was the bluntness of the perpetrators, they knew the act was wrong, and against their teaching, but they had no issue doing it. 

especially the part when one was asked what if his son will be in the same position, the reply was he reap what he sow...  

1 hour ago, wilfgene said:

Even when I was young, there was already BBC report on hostels there offering beautiful boys to accompany guests.

As well as a Japanese documentary on the Trans-Asia Highway touching on the Rohingyas.

By using the word "us"....  by definition that would include you 😱

On 2/25/2021 at 11:37 AM, oralb said:

In towns and cities across Pakistan, tens of thousands of vulnerable young boys have become the victims of pedophile predators who seem to have nothing to fear from the law. It’s an open secret that few acknowledge publicly and even fewer want to do anything about.

Thanks for sharing.  It's a well made documentary, unfortunately on such sad subjects.  

I saw another documentary about something similar happening in Afghanistan- something about dancing boys. Given it is a very male-dominant society where women are essentially kept from public, men resorted to recruiting pre-adolescent boys and groom them to  be female substitutes at parties to be dancers, and entertainers etc. Kind of like geisha. It is disturbing to me personally, however, given the religious/cultural restrictions, I supposed that is their way of justifying it. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
On 2/27/2021 at 4:17 PM, FattChoy said:

Thanks for sharing.  It's a well made documentary, unfortunately on such sad subjects.  

Huh? Looking at how you went around condemning the dead in another thread, I thought you would go around to tell people that those boys "deserve it", since they actually willingly offered their bodies up for prostitution themselves? It was their decision to run away from home, wasn't it? And paedophile prostitution is illegal, isn't it? And the boys offered up their bodies themselves, didn't they? 

So why are you so sympathetic to them in this case, but not in the other cases? Is it simply because they didn't disturb your sleep at night? 

Home abuse and violence at home seems to be an issue in Pakistan for so many boys to run away from their homes.

The main character seems to have run away from his "family home" at his uncles place due to violence and beating from the uncle. His parents deceased and in Islam mostly kids are brought to a brother of the deceased. It is a reflection what might have worked in societies in the past must not always work in the future. The boy was probably seen as a burden in his "new" family.

The movie is a lesson as well on the topic of countries who don't invest into education and parts of the society remaining in poverty as there is just no "light" for a brighter future for generations.

Was good to involve the Prime Minister, but guess after 3 years in power there is probably not much change in this country. And population control are some taboo topics in such environment... But it could help to alleviate various issues resulting in abuse.

Guest Stop It
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Huh? Looking at how you went around condemning the dead in another thread, I thought you would go around to tell people that those boys "deserve it", since they actually willingly offered their bodies up for prostitution themselves? It was their decision to run away from home, wasn't it? And paedophile prostitution is illegal, isn't it? And the boys offered up their bodies themselves, didn't they? 

So why are you so sympathetic to them in this case, but not in the other cases? Is it simply because they didn't disturb your sleep at night? 

Can you be a bit more sane and stop attacking other forummers for their comments made in other threads? I honestly think you have a hidden agenda to keep speaking up for the 5 dead MEN. Either relatives or friends. Get a life seriously!

17 hours ago, singalion said:

Home abuse and violence at home seems to be an issue in Pakistan for so many boys to run away from their homes.

The main character seems to have run away from his "family home" at his uncles place due to violence and beating from the uncle. His parents deceased and in Islam mostly kids are brought to a brother of the deceased. It is a reflection what might have worked in societies in the past must not always work in the future. The boy was probably seen as a burden in his "new" family.

The movie is a lesson as well on the topic of countries who don't invest into education and parts of the society remaining in poverty as there is just no "light" for a brighter future for generations.

Was good to involve the Prime Minister, but guess after 3 years in power there is probably not much change in this country. And population control are some taboo topics in such environment... But it could help to alleviate various issues resulting in abuse.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:16 PM, wilfgene said:

On 3/1/2021 at 8:21 AM, Guest Guest said:

Not wanting to dilute the issues with the other case you mentioned, but is it a case of "willingly" or simply no choice?

23 hours ago, singalion said:

Your post is empty. what did you want to say?

The elephant in the room.

Did a phenomenon of a psyche ever cross your mind?

As a kid, you were sexually assaulted by a person.  Once you grew up, you would initiate sex with the same sort.

I remember during last economic crisis, there were widespread reports of incest around here.  A cure has been discovered?

If this is how boys are regarded, how are women held in esteem?

For me, this thread draws comparison to the men shaving the rest of their hair and keeping pigtails while women were obliged to still serve one husband through their lives.

Let's keep an eye on our surroundings, or even into our own selves.

Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance?

Oh, yes, unfortunately, it says, if children were sexually abused, then the probability of the child having gained doing the same to his own kids is quite high.

Probably , the initial abuse by the father opens the flood gates and the understanding of underlying morals.

It is a vicious cycle.

The worst to me are knowing mothers, who don't confront their husbands. I understand in a country as Pakistan, it might be different for spouses to speak out, but certainly in "more open" societies this is a shame if mothers keep silent and watch the abuse.

The very worst are social workers who suspect but close both eyes. It is a bit like the doctor in the Burmese maid case. But I guess, the amount of social workers in Pakistan is extremely low.

If you watched the  documentary, you can't even say the guys are gays (on both sides), it is more an act of despair to sell the body to these men (and on the other side lack of sexual opportunities due to innate cultures).

Roots are poverty and availability of sex.

The whole episode reminds me of animals eating their own offspring...

Guest Guest

How come those si angmoh so much things to say everyday one huh? I thought it is the si angmoh who talks about empty vases making the most noise? This is not just noise. This is worse than CNY lion dancing dong dong qiang. 

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 2/27/2021 at 11:17 AM, doncoin said:

I saw another documentary about something similar happening in Afghanistan - something about dancing boys. Given it is a very male-dominant society where women are essentially kept from public, men resorted to recruiting pre-adolescent boys and groom them to  be female substitutes at parties to be dancers, and entertainers etc. Kind of like geisha. It is disturbing to me personally, however, given the religious/cultural restrictions, I supposed that is their way of justifying it.

There was a military case around that issue in the USA not long ago, where a soldier decided to get involved (which had nothing to do with his combat mission) and try to help some dancing boys, because he said they were getting raped in the villages at night and he couldn't stand hearing their screams. Needless to say, most of the powerful locals didn't appreciate his Good Samaritanism, and his personal actions also complicated the trust the military needs in order to get cooperation against terrorists from the locals. On a moral level, you can say that he is right, those dancing boys should not be getting raped and they should not even be forced into that lifestyle. But on a realistic level, there is almost nothing one rogue soldier can do against an entire society which isn't even his, except cause problems for his mission, fellow troops, and country.

Guest wrong approach
10 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

There was a military case around that issue in the USA not long ago, where a soldier decided to get involved (which had nothing to do with his combat mission) and try to help some dancing boys, because he said they were getting raped in the villages at night and he couldn't stand hearing their screams. Needless to say, most of the powerful locals didn't appreciate his Good Samaritanism, and his personal actions also complicated the trust the military needs in order to get cooperation against terrorists from the locals. On a moral level, you can say that he is right, those dancing boys should not be getting raped and they should not even be forced into that lifestyle. But on a realistic level, there is almost nothing one rogue soldier can do against an entire society which isn't even his, except cause problems for his mission, fellow troops, and country.

Sorry, your view point is too fatalist.

The LGBTQ+ would not have gained anything with such a negative approach to any issue.

What you say is a give up before having started something mindset.

this is not the right way to deal with such issues.

At least the soldier shed some light onto this abuse.

Keeping the eyes closed and move on doesn't help at all.

Even if in the end the soldier's action were too weak to change the culture but he stung a stick into a hornet's nest...

Nowadays, there are plenty of organisations who look to improve such situations and will jump on the wagon.

Bring it to light, don't shut your eyes.

Guest found

U.S. soldier punished for stopping child rape by Afghan

Originally published September 22, 2015

By LOLITA C. BALDOR.   The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon and the White House condemned on Monday reports that Afghan forces who worked with U.S. military personnel sexually assaulted boys, and members of Congress complained about a U.S. soldier being forced out of the military because he intervened in 2011, attacking an Afghan police commander he believed was raping a child.

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., and others are questioning whether the U.S. military routinely discouraged troops from intervening in such sexual assaults. Hunter said Army Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland must leave the Army by Nov. 1, because his intervention to stop a child rape triggered a negative mark on his service record.

Hunter is asking Defense Secretary Ash Carter to review the case, saying he has little confidence that the Army leaders will admit they made an error in deciding to punish Martland.

“I hope that when making a decision between supporting an elite warrior like Martland or a child rapist and criminal, the organizations or individuals in a position to make a decision will side with Martland,” Hunter said in a letter to Carter earlier this month.

According to Hunter and others familiar with the 2011 incident, Martland acted professionally. But Hunter said that a commanding general signed an order of reprimand against Martland saying his conduct during the incident was inexcusable and “demonstrates a flagrant departure from the integrity, professionalism and even-tempered leadership I expect from all soldiers of this command, especially a special forces professional.”

According to defense officials, an investigation into the incident resulted in what the Army calls an “adverse action” — essentially a black mark — on Martland’s personnel record. Under the Army review process, soldiers can be forced out if their performance doesn’t mean the standards for continued service.

The New York Times reported that Martland and Dan Quinn, a former Special Forces captain, beat up an Afghan militia commander who was working with the Americans but also was discovered to have kept a boy chained to his bed as a sex slave.

Milton Soldier, Who Stepped In To Stop Sexual Abuse Of Boys By Afghan Police, Facing Discharge

October 13, 2015

According to both the U.N. and the U.S. State Department, the practice in Afghanistan of recruiting, enslaving and sharing boys for sex is widespread.

But it is not conducted or tolerated by the Taliban. The culprits are often Afghan police and military commanders supported by the U.S.

That's what Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland, a Green Beret from Milton, says he was trying to stop when, in 2011, he beat up an Afghan police commander that U.S. forces had put in power in a village in Afghanistan.

The police chief had allegedly chained a young boy to a bed and repeatedly raped him.

Martland and fellow soldiers claim their Army superiors told them to ignore widespread incidents of child rape by Afghan police and military commanders supported by the U.S.

Now the Army wants to discharge Martland, someone who fellow soldiers and friends call a hero.

'Playing With Boys'

Afghan National Police "raped children with impunity," according to the U.S. State Department's annual human rights report of 2013.

"What we are witnessing in Afghanistan today is a serious violation of human rights," said Charu Lata Hogg, who works for the human rights group Child Soldiers International. "It is a grave violation of the rights of children."

She’s referring to the Afghan practice of bacha bazi, literally “playing with boys." Boys recruited, bought or kidnapped are dressed and made-up to look like women. They dance for the commanders who keep them, and then they are raped, or shared with other men and often gang-raped.

"This is sexual abuse and sexual slavery," Hogg said.

This is the situation Martland confronted in September 2011. He and Green Beret Capt. Dan Quinn encountered a badly bruised woman. She told them she had been beaten when she sought the release of her 12-year-old son taken by a local police commander.

“He didn’t just rape him,” Quinn recently told Fox News. "He chained the boy to his bed for seven to 10 days, raped him repeatedly. When they came to our camp, they both showed obvious signs of abuse and came to us asking for help."

Quinn says he and Martland summoned the Afghan police commander, whom they had installed. They were clearly frustrated. The previous police chief the Americans had put in charge had raped a young girl. Now this one not only admitted raping the boy, but shrugged it off, laughing "in our face," according to Quinn.

"I picked him up threw him onto the ground multiple times," Quinn told CNN. "And Charles did the same thing. We basically had to make sure that he fully understood that if he ever went near that boy or his mother again there was going to be hell to pay."

There was hell to pay all right. A U.S. helicopter arrived the next day to remove the two Americans. They were investigated for violating the code of military conduct and reprimanded. Quinn was relieved of his command and both soldiers were sent back to the states.

Guest surfer

https://youtu.be/kr_7Vhtl4FE

Guess these boys are different from the Pakistan  and Afghan boys. Since they choose to sell their bodies, they shouldn't be complaining or deserve any sympathy.  They should be glad at least they dun get unwanted pregnancies like their female counterparts. 

1 hour ago, oralb said:

once again, is it a matter a choice or no other options. 

the youtube aptly titled "Teen Refugees Forced Into Prostitution"

Sorry, but every European country has a social welfare and is not permitted to treat refugees different to citizens on the basic welfare. 

In Greece the monthly allowance for social welfare is 200 Euros, with free housing and food, medical is free too. There are certain other benefits. 

Yes, it might sound like too little to live and too much to die. Surely, there is a reason why such social benefits are not more. 

But 200 Euros per month is in many cases more than what these people earned in their home country (with war or other dire situations). 

If they don't want to register with the authorities in Greece, it is not the mistake of the society. 

What they forgot is that they escaped war and death in Syria. It is unfair to blame European countries for their situation. 

The Refugee boys are trying to make more money. So it is a matter of choice. 

Edited by singalion

6 minutes ago, singalion said:

Sorry, but every European country has a social welfare and is not permitted to treat refugees different to citizens on the basic welfare. 

In Greece the monthly allowance for social welfare is 200 Euros, with free housing and food, medical is free too. There are certain other benefits. 

Yes, it might sound like too little to live and too much to die. Surely, there is a reason why such social benefits are not more. 

But 200 Euros per month is in many cases more than what these people earned in their home country (with war or other dire situations). 

If they don't want to register with the authorities in Greece, it is not the mistake of the society. 

What they forgot is that they escaped war and death in Syria. It is unfair to blame European countries for their situation. 

Yes, agree. These cheapo slutty call boys don't deserve any sympathy.  Nobody force them into this vice trade other than their craving for material needs and easy way out of living. Pathetic wretched beings.

59 minutes ago, singalion said:

Haven't you sensed the greater SCHEME here?  It's the fault of (various derogatory terms) so I can keep on turning a deaf ear and a blind eye, and certainly don't need to self reflect.  

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 3/4/2021 at 1:16 AM, Guest wrong approach said:

Sorry, your view point is too fatalist. The LGBTQ+ would not have gained anything with such a negative approach to any issue. What you say is a give up before having started something mindset. this is not the right way to deal with such issues. At least the soldier shed some light onto this abuse. Keeping the eyes closed and move on doesn't help at all. Even if in the end the soldier's action were too weak to change the culture but he stung a stick into a hornet's nest ... Nowadays, there are plenty of organisations who look to improve such situations and will jump on the wagon. Bring it to light, don't shut your eyes.

The problem is that the soldier did not really help the children or solve the problem. All he did is make the local abusers angry, jeopardize his unit's mission against terrorism by causing the local abusers to hate them, get himself kicked out of his unit, and for all we know, those boys have now been killed in retaliation for befriending him and (as a result) causing problems for the loca abusers who were raping them.

I really feel sorry and sad for those boys, honestly, but some countries are hopeless wastelands which can never be fixed. Afghanistan is example number one. There is nothing any outside nation, not even the mighty USA, can ever do to fix Afghanistan. It always was a backwards wasteland and always will be a backwards wasteland. Keeping terrorists bottled up in that country is the only achievable outcome.

Guest less abuse
21 minutes ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

The problem is that the soldier did not really help the children or solve the problem. All he did is make the local abusers angry, jeopardize his unit's mission against terrorism by causing the local abusers to hate them, get himself kicked out of his unit, and for all we know, those boys have now been killed in retaliation for befriending him and (as a result) causing problems for the loca abusers who were raping them.

I really feel sorry and sad for those boys, honestly, but some countries are hopeless wastelands which can never be fixed. Afghanistan is example number one. There is nothing any outside nation, not even the mighty USA, can ever do to fix Afghanistan. It always was a backwards wasteland and always will be a backwards wasteland. Keeping terrorists bottled up in that country is the only achievable outcome.

Ah, now I know where you are coming from. Efforts to make the abuser less angry and smart problem resolving.

You think the soldier should have accommodated the abuser much better in offering his own ass so the chained boy is less abused?

Good idea...

Guest wrong approach
30 minutes ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

You view is a bit too fatalistic again.

The reason for the military intervention might have been to cool down another hot zone for building up terrorism and reducing suicide bombers.

But military alone will not help to improve the situation in Afghanistan.

If more had been done in education and job creation, then there might be chance for less people getting into the hands of these terrorists. You have to take more people out of the poverty. In Arab countries with a higher degree of people educated, there are less issue in some falling to the terrorists.

It will be unresolved if the NATO is stepping out of Afghanistan but poverty levels and education levels unchanged. The country is too poor to help itself out of this cycle.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meanly Preacher
On 3/8/2021 at 3:29 AM, Guest less abuse said:

Ah, now I know where you are coming from. Efforts to make the abuser less angry and smart problem resolving. You think the soldier should have accommodated the abuser much better in offering his own ass so the chained boy is less abused? Good idea ...

There is nothing the soldier could have realitically done to help that abused boy, sadly, and hurting his own mission and career accomplished nothing.

On 3/8/2021 at 3:46 AM, Guest wrong approach said:

You view is a bit too fatalistic again. The reason for the military intervention might have been to cool down another hot zone for building up terrorism and reducing suicide bombers. But military alone will not help to improve the situation in Afghanistan. If more had been done in education and job creation, then there might be chance for less people getting into the hands of these terrorists. You have to take more people out of the poverty. In Arab countries with a higher degree of people educated, there are less issue in some falling to the terrorists. It will be unresolved if the NATO is stepping out of Afghanistan but poverty levels and education levels unchanged. The country is too poor to help itself out of this cycle.

I agree with lifting people from poverty, but most of the world's political and business leaders have no interest, so the dirty cycle will continue forever.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.