Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest hornie

Dunno whether this is the right place to post this but I have a bottle of durex lube which also serves massage oil. Looking for a mutual massage session. I dunno whether if anyone's up? :P

Guest guest

Coz I never meet a skilled top. And I think u also seldom meet skilled top too. Lots of my bottom friends said they prefer pure top than vers.

For me either you pure top or vers both are fine. As long the fucker is my ultimate taste. Well built body is a must.

Guest guest

What if well built but small dick? I had seen a lot of body builders r like that

Not all with well built had small dick lah bro. And I not referring to body builders. Of cos as a bottom we deserve to have what we wanted too.

Guest Kursani

Hi, has anyone know how much we have to pay for Kursani massage entrance fee?

Is Wangsa Maju or Subang Jaya one better?

package and price?

steam room and sauna available ?

choice of masseur?

Nver been to Kursani before and would like to visit this weekend saturday.

Thanks in advance

Guest Guest

What if well built but small dick? I had seen a lot of body builders r like that

some of the best fucks I had are with small dicks..they know how to use it and please the bottom..they finger fuck and wow..and I also had guys with big dicks..nice to see and hold but not that great in fucking..so big not necessarily means know how to fuck...but a great body and small dick is better than big dick but lousy body

Guest Guest

Coz I never meet a skilled top. And I think u also seldom meet skilled top too. Lots of my bottom friends said they prefer pure top than vers.

until u know how it feels and had experience be fucked..u can never be a skilled top...

Guest guest

Anyone has tried Nike BB Boy yet? Does he look like his picture?

Sad to hear that this guy play raw with someone. I wanted to try him now I feel doubt it. What the waste. Looks good but risky. I saw the comments from his/bbboy page website today. Soon the page admin will delete it just to protect their business.

Sad to hear that this guy play raw with someone. I wanted to try him now I feel doubt it. What the waste. Looks good but risky. I saw the comments from his/bbboy page website today. Soon the page admin will delete it just to protect their business.

Yup is very very risky. A sexual worker play without condom is really super high risk. Even oral is also risky. if he has oral ulcer or gum bleeding and he sucks too hard on you, you will be in high risk of getting it.

Guest Guest

What if is nice built but with very sorry looks ? So which one is better ?

if u ask me. .I go for body and manly attitude. .face doesn't matter

Guest Saunalover

When it comes to sex partner it boils down to the individual taste. It's very subjective. Depends on what turns u on. I don't think discussing it can change ur taste.Either he is ur type or not. However as we aged our taste might change. I don't feel that others can influence my preference

Guest Guest

What if is nice built but with very sorry looks ? So which one is better ?

I will go for looks. Normally those guys with nice n good looks came with average, or well built or skinny body. Thease type of body acceptable. Lol

Guest Happyguy

Do we believe all that is written in BBBOY website? Maybe the customer was bragging. Maybe he has a grudge against Nike. These boys are trying to earn a living.It is the customers who should take the initiative to practice safe sex.How do we know that all the masseurs are HIV negative? But we still patronise them.Be open minded & be safe.

Guest Masseur

Wow just found this forum today. Sounds like this Paul is an amazing masseuse.

Anyone has his contact?

He's a masseur not masseuse.

Do we believe all that is written in BBBOY website? Maybe the customer was bragging. Maybe he has a grudge against Nike. These boys are trying to earn a living.It is the customers who should take the initiative to practice safe sex.How do we know that all the masseurs are HIV negative? But we still patronise them.Be open minded & be safe.

Well said!

Guest Hornie

In need of a massage. Anyone wanna come over for a mutual massage session? I can massage you first then you massage me. We can do b2b. I have a bottle of durex lube which also serves as massage oil. No charge, just for fun between us 2 :P

Guest Guest

In need of a massage. Anyone wanna come over for a mutual massage session? I can massage you first then you massage me. We can do b2b. I have a bottle of durex lube which also serves as massage oil. No charge, just for fun between us 2 :P

that sounds really fun actually. .Instead of paying a hell lot of money to masseurs

Guest Hornie

that sounds really fun actually. .Instead of paying a hell lot of money to masseurs

You interested? And the best part is that there's no time limit haha

Guest Guest

You interested? And the best part is that there's no time limit haha

provided we both find our stats attractive. .lol..how if one is chub or ..?

Guest Hornie

provided we both find our stats attractive. .lol..how if one is chub or ..?

21 chi average here. Started gym recently but not athletic fit yet :P

Guest Guest

21 chi average here. Started gym recently but not athletic fit yet :P

wah..so young...I am in mid30s..maybe not so appropriate la.

maybe other young guys shd take your offer. .u sound nice..

Guest hornie

wah..so young...I am in mid30s..maybe not so appropriate la.

maybe other young guys shd take your offer. .u sound nice..

Well I'm totally into older guys like you :P I'm legal now haha it's not not appropriate :P

Guest Guest

Well I'm totally into older guys like you :P I'm legal now haha it's not not appropriate :P

haha..such a nice fellow...but I shy already. .suddenly not so brave...lol..maybe u might have to take the lead..

Guest Hornie

haha..such a nice fellow...but I shy already. .suddenly not so brave...lol..maybe u might have to take the lead..

I won't mind leading you :P it will my first time anyway, gonna be fun and exciting

Guest Guest

I won't mind leading you :P it will my first time anyway, gonna be fun and exciting

haha..not sure why..but suddenly feeling nervous...like a virgin..

Guest HornsOfOdin

Did mutual HJ and BJ only before. First time heard of mutual massage. Very tempted

Guest guest

haha..not sure why..but suddenly feeling nervous...like a virgin..

Lol. You sounds like leng leng loy already. By right you should lead him bro. He only 21 yo

Guest Guest

Lol. You sounds like leng leng loy already. By right you should lead him bro. He only 21 yo

I don't know what the hell is a leng leng loy. My nervousness is due to him being very young and I hv never been with anyone that young before. Dont want to be accused of taking advantage of a young man..

Guest guest

I don't know what the hell is a leng leng loy. My nervousness is due to him being very young and I hv never been with anyone that young before. Dont want to be accused of taking advantage of a young man..

Leng leng loy means girly

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic