Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest Guest

went to BB yesterday, first time there ... place wise, cleaner than Kursani

pick Ben (Louis on leave til 7/7),. massage skill 7/10, look 5/10, body 7/10 (a bit meaty, fair, smooth)

as usual didnt ask for extra, and i ask him dont need to do b2b (not really like b2b)

may go to try other masseurs next round

price rm60 for 1 hour (they ll b naked), dont have to nego with masseur to get them naked

thanks for the feedback eric..do u hv to tip on top of rm60

And if do b2b hv to pay extra. .can fool with him while you do massage??

pick Ben (Louis on leave til 7/7),. massage skill 7/10, look 5/10, body 7/10 (a bit meaty, fair, smooth)

as usual didnt ask for extra, and i ask him dont need to do b2b (not really like b2b)

price rm60 for 1 hour (they ll b naked), dont have to nego with masseur to get them naked 

Loius on leave hehe he's my personal fav

Guest HornsOfOdin

thanks for the feedback eric..do u hv to tip on top of rm60

And if do b2b hv to pay extra. .can fool with him while you do massage??

B2B is actually included in the massage so no need to pay. After the massage, it's up to you and the masseur.

B2B is actually included in the massage so no need to pay. After the massage, it's up to you and the masseur.

yup ... b2b is included, just my own preference, i not really like body rubbing body haha ..... tips to masseur after the session is up to u.  but at least he finished the 1 hour session without asking me for extra lol

yup ... b2b is included, just my own preference, i not really like body rubbing body haha ..... tips to masseur after the session is up to u. but at least he finished the 1 hour session without asking me for extra lol

Eric really like to go massage. Ethan is not bad too

thinking of going to Sentral or Sense this weekend. Which one is better? 

How is the charges? 

What am I supposed to do in the sauna? First timer here..... 

thanks! 

Rm21.20 per entry, can stay there from 11am-11pm. Other question I replied in your other post

Guest Guest

thinking of going to Sentral or Sense this weekend. Which one is better?

How is the charges?

What am I supposed to do in the sauna? First timer here.....

thanks!

why don't you ask hornychub to accompany u..he seems like a great company and he knows the sauna pretty well

Guest Guest

Hmm..so he doesn't have abs like in his picture on the website?..that's disappointing..

I was looking forward to getting massaged by a guy with a lean body..

Are the top two masseurs Paul and Daniel like in their picture? Or big difference?

Guest massage

Hmm..so he doesn't have abs like in his picture on the website?..that's disappointing..

I was looking forward to getting massaged by a guy with a lean body..

Are the top two masseurs Paul and Daniel like in their picture? Or big difference?

Paul is not tall,dark skin. Daniel hot body, look 6/10 but very friendly

Anyone need a massage, fit guy here, prefer fit too. At your place! Email me at batormaniac@gmail.com. Prefer klcc area. Thanks

Guest Guest

Paul is not tall,dark skin. Daniel hot body, look 6/10 but very friendly

Hmm..well as long as he has a solid chest and a flat tummy, height wouldn't matter to me ;p

is it MandiManda require us to pay registerfees for member card..??

Not require actually but the entrance fee is higher compare to members.

I can't recall how much d. If u r not going there regularly, just walk in as a guest

Guest Guest

I can't recall how much d. If u r not going there regularly, just walk in as a guest

owh,.. really.?? thanks :)

Guest Guest

owh,.. really.?? thanks :)

Guest Guest

Very lucky to be able to suck a Caucasian daddy off just now in Sentral massage. So thick and long, mhm. Sentral has the most diverse crowd

was he in shape? Muscular?

Guest Guest

I uncle usually go to Sentral but last week my good friend strikes lottery and treat me to nicer massage at bbb then makan. All he pay.

I also don't know the masseur name when go inside, he quite fit and then the tool too big I takut. Massage quite relaxing, he know how to care my bad back. Then he asked me want or not. I say takut lah, hj can already.

But he hj quite siok then my legs opened he started to dig until I cannot tahan but still takut my bad back. But he say I relaxed already sure can one. Then he say hang me from side of bed got good support and ready to masuk me from backside. Then I say try try. Quite surprised he masuk so easy. He help to hold my body then add one more pillow to push my backside higher for him to bang me deeper. Walau eh, uncle I bad back still can push my backside up and down to meet him. He not come I already die fire. Then ask my friend money to tip him so expert service.

My friend later not happy because after makan in hotel he open my legs see still got lube inside. We long time already no kahwin, how I know he still want. I say he and me also don't like anal then why now want. Alamak, he say why I don't know he want give me sex surprise also mah. Walau eh, he pay money but the masseur makan me, so not fair. So funny, I uncle throw roadside also nobody want.

I uncle usually go to Sentral but last week my good friend strikes lottery and treat me to nicer massage at bbb then makan. All he pay.

I also don't know the masseur name when go inside, he quite fit and then the tool too big I takut. Massage quite relaxing, he know how to care my bad back. Then he asked me want or not. I say takut lah, hj can already.

But he hj quite siok then my legs opened he started to dig until I cannot tahan but still takut my bad back. But he say I relaxed already sure can one. Then he say hang me from side of bed got good support and ready to masuk me from backside. Then I say try try. Quite surprised he masuk so easy. He help to hold my body then add one more pillow to push my backside higher for him to bang me deeper. Walau eh, uncle I bad back still can push my backside up and down to meet him. He not come I already die fire. Then ask my friend money to tip him so expert service.

My friend later not happy because after makan in hotel he open my legs see still got lube inside. We long time already no kahwin, how I know he still want. I say he and me also don't like anal then why now want. Alamak, he say why I don't know he want give me sex surprise also mah. Walau eh, he pay money but the masseur makan me, so not fair. So funny, I uncle throw roadside also nobody want.

Wow so articulate and very well written. Bravo!

Guest Guest

Walau, this uncle story very cute. Very entertaining! Keep it up Uncle. More fun for you...

Very lucky to be able to suck a Caucasian daddy off just now in Sentral massage. So thick and long, mhm. Sentral has the most diverse crowd[/quote

When r u going again? Wish to follow

Not fixed, depends when I feel like it. You should go and relax, it's really not a bad thing to go alone. You can do whatever you want without anyone who knows you watching you do it 

Glad you have fun, and about the last sentence, it's not true you know. Get yourself out there there are plenty of admirers. Have fun uncle!

Walau, this uncle story very cute. Very entertaining! Keep it up Uncle. More fun for you...

haha .. i was surprise bb boy got no bed (only mattress), how can he have good support for back ? somemore only 1 thin pillow is provided. lol

Guest Guest

Glad you have fun, and about the last sentence, it's not true you know. Get yourself out there there are plenty of admirers. Have fun uncle!

who are u trying to kid?? Uncles have plenty of admires? ? Really now? ? ..lol

Guest Guest

All the above is not what I'm after, but he's mature and hairy <3

tks for reply..so had to find daddy in shape or muscle bear. .mostly not in shape..and heavy. .in taiwan got many muscle daddy or muscle bear..

Guest Guest

Anybody go to sauna today..? Still not sure yet whether want to go to kakiku or mandimanda..??

ya me too...haven't been to any before. .want to try..but don't know if people will accept me. Slim young ind here

tks for reply..so had to find daddy in shape or muscle bear. .mostly not in shape..and heavy. .in taiwan got many muscle daddy or muscle bear..

well saunas with daddies will give you a higher chance of meeting a muscle dad. so i suggest visiting those

ya me too...haven't been to any before. .want to try..but don't know if people will accept me. Slim young ind here

Well just go and experience it! You don't need anybody's acceptance really, just be confident and be yourself. 

Guest Guest

5pm. Not sure ehe entrance fee, long time never been there d

RM10 or 15..but i lost my card lol..i think i just want to go as a guest tonight

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic