Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

On 11 Februari 2016 at 9:03 AM, ct2005 said:

Yes, his photo is back in the album & I have seen him recently. But I think he is not always there. Pls call & inquire or do booking.

Thanks ct2005 for the info.

On 4 February 2016 at 2:04 AM, Guest Bukit Bintang MB said:

Just want to share my bad experience just now. I browsed through Hornet and found this handsome profile by the name of Ansion Top. I messaged him and asked for the price. He offered 300 for incall and 400 for outcall. I negotiated and managed to reduce to 200 incall as i know thats the market price for Bkt Bintang area. I double confirm with him if 200 inclusive "everything". He answered "Yes". When we met in his hotel, he turned up as a different person from the photo that he put in the apps. I asked him if he is the person in the photo. He said yes. The room was dark and I was confused. He wasnt happy when i suspected him. Anyway, i proceeded the deal. He asked me to pay him first where this was the biggest and most stupid thing i have ever done. When he was massaging, he tried to finish within 30 minutes and proceeded to the HE. He was on his boxer at all time during the massage. We had some conversation and he was suddenly so emotional. He asked me to pay more as he told me the 200 have to give half to the boss and cost of the room.He refused to finish the HE and i asked him to refund or discount and i will leave. He refused to do so and threatened me that he will called his boss. He proceeded to call him bos and someone knocked the door. I asked the person to wait out there while i put on my clothes. When i walked out, there isnt anyone out there. I suspect the person he called is not his boss but another money boy as i over heard their conversation in Thais. He threatened that his boss will fight with me. At the end i left with a big disappointment and i couldnt do anything. I share this because i dont anybody else will falls to his trap again. He is staying in Impxxal Hotel now. I have his room no, phone no. and his fake profile photo. Let me know if you want it.

Let me tell you about my experience with this shit on last month (Jan 2016). After 30 minutes waiting in front of the hotel (he said he needs to shower first), he replied me and let me to come to his room. On my way to his room, I coincidentally saw someone like the guy in the photo was holding his phone at the same room level. I just ignored him and continue looking for the room.

I was shocked when the guy that I saw in the room was not the one that I saw early. Eventhough the room was dark, I still can see him. Totally different from the photo. He seemed angry when I asked about his different look. I was lucky because he asked for extra money (RM100) before he massage me. Then I said to him that I don't have any extra and need to go to ATM to withdraw some for him (just an excuse to run from him)

He wants to massage me first but I rejected his request because for sure I need to pay the RM200 (the amount that he agreed during our chat). I said to him that I stick with my decision to pay lump sum included extra money before massage. So I told him that I want to go to ATM first to withdraw my money. I think he knows that I want to run away from him. Then he told me to go to the ATM quickly and he will take care of my phone and belongings. And again I rejected his ''offer'' to take care my things. After 10 minutes arguing, he asked me whether I want his service or not. Simply NO from me and then with his angry face he told me to get out from his room. 

I believes the one that I saw when I arrived and this shit one are friend. But I don't know why they want to cheat people like this way. I personally thinks that the real guy is the one who reply texts from people and the shit one will do the job. 

Better beware guys.

His name is Anson. Staying at Imperial Hotel Bukit Bintang. Role Top. 

45 minutes ago, Guest said:

Let me tell you about my experience with this shit on last month (Jan 2016). After 30 minutes waiting in front of the hotel (he said he needs to shower first), he replied me and let me to come to his room. On my way to his room, I coincidentally saw someone like the guy in the photo was holding his phone at the same room level. I just ignored him and continue looking for the room.

I was shocked when the guy that I saw in the room was not the one that I saw early. Eventhough the room was dark, I still can see him. Totally different from the photo. He seemed angry when I asked about his different look. I was lucky because he asked for extra money (RM100) before he massage me. Then I said to him that I don't have any extra and need to go to ATM to withdraw some for him (just an excuse to run from him)

He wants to massage me first but I rejected his request because for sure I need to pay the RM200 (the amount that he agreed during our chat). I said to him that I stick with my decision to pay lump sum included extra money before massage. So I told him that I want to go to ATM first to withdraw my money. I think he knows that I want to run away from him. Then he told me to go to the ATM quickly and he will take care of my phone and belongings. And again I rejected his ''offer'' to take care my things. After 10 minutes arguing, he asked me whether I want his service or not. Simply NO from me and then with his angry face he told me to get out from his room. 

I believes the one that I saw when I arrived and this shit one are friend. But I don't know why they want to cheat people like this way. I personally thinks that the real guy is the one who reply texts from people and the shit one will do the job. 

Better beware guys.

There is another guy by name of Kang from Thailand in the craiglist. Is this is boy also for real? anybody try him before?

Guest randomking

Hi guys, I'm planning to call Coconut from Fresh. I'm wondering is he really that quite? He seems to be the twinkish kind which is what I want. Have anyone tried him before or have more pictures of him?
Thanks in advance

Guest Bukit Bintang MB Anson
18 hours ago, Guest said:

Better beware guys.

Yes, this is the same idiot. Please be aware. 

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Guest Gay sauna said:

Friday or Saturday is the best day to mandi manda? What hour is the best crowd ? Anyone can tell ? Which sauna is a lot of young boy ? Thanks 

Saturday. Naked nite.

Guest MlyBttmKul
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:15 AM, Guest said:

Better beware guys.

yup have to agreed with u. had few bad experiences with some of MB listed themselves on CL esp. those claimed themselves from Thai or Viet and u really have to take risk being cheated really badly and service totally indeed worst. most of them I would say 90% fake and using pics taking from someone else IG account of FB.  I personally rather go for Indonesian boys which are more reliable, manly and indeed good package (do some survey and don't go for any young boys/fresh u will totally disappointed )

Imperial Hotel kinda fave place for fake viet or thai boys as previously we can easily find them esp Anson at SkyHotel Bkt Bintang. btw they req RM300-400 for full service as I remb but fortunately I didn't engage their service but always saw them actively roaming on Grindr.

be careful guys and if no choice what to do if kena then try to making excuses and cabut or simply said u look diff from the photo and walk away or at least meet them out side the hotel before proceed to the room. having ultimate fun with desirable MB is compulsory :) good luck

39 minutes ago, 3825968 said:

want to try kursani, any extra service from them? or any services is under 150 with extra in klang valley area?

kursani, not every masseur offer extra. only went there twice, first time got offered happy ending, but he was very cautious not to make any sound and whisper to me how much tips. lol second time, no happy ending but urut batin is included for both sessions. happy ending here is just hand job.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

kursani, not every masseur offer extra. only went there twice, first time got offered happy ending, but he was very cautious not to make any sound and whisper to me how much tips. lol second time, no happy ending but urut batin is included for both sessions. happy ending here is just hand job.

heard that we cant make booking, how can i choose the one i like? 

Guest Steamer's Sauna Dataran Glomac Kelana Jaya

Steamer's Sauna

E2-02 (Level 2)

Jalan SS 6/20A

Dataran Glomac

Kelana Jaya
016-221-9378 (Eddie Chew)

Gay-owned sauna/meet-up place. Facilities are steam room, sauna box, TV room that show gay videos, two dark cubicles, resting area, open shower space, two toilets and a small gym. A nice place to chill out. Guests are mostly Chinese, with some Malay and very few Indians. Mixed ages. Tue, Thu and Sun are naked days - everyone is given only a small face towel.

21 hours ago, Guest Steamer's Sauna Dataran Glomac Kelana Jaya said:

Steamer's Sauna

E2-02 (Level 2)

Jalan SS 6/20A

Dataran Glomac

Kelana Jaya

Gay-owned sauna/meet-up place. Facilities are steam room, sauna box, TV room that show gay videos, two dark cubicles, resting area, open shower space, two toilets and a small gym. A nice place to chill out. Guests are mostly Chinese, with some Malay and very few Indians. Mixed ages. Tue, Thu and Sun are naked days - everyone is given only a small face towel.

How much is the entry fee? Got locker? Any landmark to find?

Guest Isaac supporter
On 11/22/2015 at 0:58 AM, Guest Seth said:

Tried Isaac earlier... He's very friendly and attentive... I never a conversation with other masseurs like i did with Isaac... He asked me why did i chose him since i booked him through phone... I said based on review in forum... Then he said "oh, sorg lg..." meaning that there are other people that booked him based on the review here...

He did mention about the massage style available at borneo (e.g. :malay massage, chinese massage and sensual massage) and also suggest some masseur that expert on those massage style... As for him, he did sport massage... The massage routine was new to me compared to other massage but it is relieving...

Btw, he asked me what do i expect from... Being a nice guy, i answered "just a good massage"... But later, he did 'tease' and turning my 'naughty' switch on... The session ended 'happily'...

Overall, above average experience...

ANyone know the contact of Isaac, like his massage but he has no longer work in Borneo

1 hour ago, Guest Isaac supporter said:

ANyone know the contact of Isaac, like his massage but he has no longer work in Borneo

I am looking for him too ... miss his massage ... anyone knows where is he?

Guest Klang guy looking for massage

Hi guys. Can anybody recommend any massage in Klang area. I can't find it anywhere in Klang. 

Thanks guys. 

hey guys i just booked my stay at IBIS hotel 

any idea which is the nearest gay massage ?

this is the exact address of it .. 

1 JALAN METRO PUDU 2
FRASER BUSINESS PARK

55200 - KUALA LUMPUR

and some kind soul kindly list out the available gay massage now with HE :P 

as far as i know with the help of various websites i have only found one 

1 ) BBboy 

but still no idea how to go from my hotel to there..

anyway .. kindly update if there are more :) thanks 

44 minutes ago, Xmengay said:

hey guys i just booked my stay at IBIS hotel 

any idea which is the nearest gay massage ?

this is the exact address of it .. 

1 JALAN METRO PUDU 2
FRASER BUSINESS PARK

55200 - KUALA LUMPUR

and some kind soul kindly list out the available gay massage now with HE :P 

as far as i know with the help of various websites i have only found one 

1 ) BBboy 

but still no idea how to go from my hotel to there..

anyway .. kindly update if there are more :) thanks 

U are very close to sempurna near vivahome and freshm2m. If u want better massage with light happy ending, sempurna is better. Fresh more focused on the happy ending part lol

On February 17, 2016 at 7:46 PM, 3825968 said:

heard that we cant make booking, how can i choose the one i like? 

U can make a booking by phone, though the front desk sometimes dont want to book for certain masseurs that is more popular. Maybe to be fair to all the masseurs there? Dunno. I usually go there, and ask who is available. And he will give you list of names. I picked randomly the first time lol. Second time, i just asked him to recommend me someone who give good massage and experience. No pictures. 

Theres a shop lot next to the viva home hotel vivatel i think? Go out from the hotel lobby, to your left. Theres 2 rows of shop lot, take the right row, walk until u found a small signboard that says sempurna ave on top of path to to upstairs

22 hours ago, Xmengay said:

yes i understand sempurna is dam close but i have no idea where is the exact location since they dont have a website.

2/F 29 Jln 4/93 (off Jln Lombong), Taman Miharja
but no clear directions .. please do direct if you know :P

thanks a million 

Use waze lah

Guest GUEST_YP
On 2/10/2016 at 2:44 PM, Guest Sam said:

I met him last few weeks ago. Found him in PR.. at first I just wanna to chat with him but ended up I spent over night at his place (hotel). Haha. He is nice guy. I don't have any problem with him at all, to be honest. Met him not for massage but just for "fun time". I am pure top but I notice he get easily hard for the whole night long. I had 2 rounds with him. 1st round happen after I done my quick shower and I quickly push me on his bed after I saw him with tight sexy underwear standing in front of me. 2nd round was happen in very early in the morning. He is very sporting and full of energy although I thought he is tired. We woke up at noon and shower together. Before I leave he is so nice "tapau" me food from downstairs and we had a lunch in the room. He also wanted me to be his room mate if he manage to get a room at nearest condo, but I nicely rejected because I am not working in KL/Cheras area. He refused to take a money from me but I forced him to take at least half since he is full time masseur. And yes I luv his tattoo and sexy bubble butt. Plus he reaction on bed was awesome and that is why he moaning like hell. Haha

can you share his PR username?

On 2/17/2016 at 8:20 PM, Guest Steamer's Sauna Dataran Glomac Kelana Jaya said:

Steamer's Sauna

E2-02 (Level 2)

Jalan SS 6/20A

Dataran Glomac

Kelana Jaya

How much u charges inside sauna?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic